What if the wizard went for Clark instead of Billy?

What if the wizard went for Clark instead of Billy?

Attached: 69730.jpg (1334x750, 109K)

he's not into older men, that's why he's a wizard

he'd die since kryptonians are allergic to magic

God tier post.

Superman with lightning powers

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179K)

I hate this retcon
Kryptonians aren't weak to magic. They just don't have special resistances to it. If a wizard could magically make a gun it wouldn't be able to kill Superman more than a normal gun, but if the bullet could magically go through anything it could go through Superman, too

Wizard doesn’t trust foreigners, and likely doesn’t consider Clark “mortal”

samefag

well from what i understand when you say shazam you change your body entirely as in you're the same person in a different body he would probably just turn into what he thinks his best would look with the power of Shazam i dont think he would get to have the powers of the gods plus his own

>Doesn’t know anything about Shazam
>Still throws in their two cents
Why do people do this?

When you transform, you basically become the “prime” version of yourself, in Billy’s case skipping ahead to adulthood too when gaining powers. If Clark has the power of SHAZAM, he would indeed retain his natural Kryptonian abilities, and still receive all the powers associated with the champion

He's not allergic you fucking filthy casual

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies was a dope movie.

He won't. No matter what you say, Superman isn't pure of heart or anywhere near it for that matter.

Clark already has motherfucking superpowers, plus, magic is his second weakness

I'm pretty sure I know a lot about the weakness of suprememan, it sounds to me like you are the casual.

>Superman isn’t pure of heart
Neither is Billy. Fuck, “pure of heart” is fucking retarded because everyone has brief moments of sin. It’s normal. However a good person isn’t some perfect idol who is pure, they’re people who resist temptation and try to do better when they do mess up

No, magic affects him. Good magic makes him stronger just as negative magic makes him weaker. Magic is not automatically kryptonite.

This Also, he will be the biggest mary-sue in DC history.

Not him but are you retarded? He’s not “allergic”, he just doesn’t have any natural defenses for magic. A spell to turn people into frogs would work on Superman like any human

He's not weak to magic, he's just not resistant to it.

>He says that when Batman is a thing

Attached: Superman vs Black Adam.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

>Neither is Billy. Fuck, “pure of heart” is fucking retarded because everyone has brief moments of sin. It’s normal. However a good person isn’t some perfect idol who is pure, they’re people who resist temptation and try to do better when they do mess up

Which version of billy?

What if Bruce Wayne had adopted Billy Batson?

Pokemon Terms
>Kryptonite
Super Effective
>Magic
Regular Effective
>Anything else
Not very Effective or just plain unaffected

>he's just not resistant to it.
Which makes it a weakness.

And we can see how Superman resist temptation right? Please alternate universes shows that Superman when faced with a dilemma always turn evil.

Idk, Nerón wanted Billy's soul, not Clark’s

well, a car can kill me but I also can ride a car.

You mean shitty writers obsessed with the DCEU Lex mentality of a godlike being not staying good inflated by Injustices popularity? If we’re talking the Multiverse now, there’s an infinite number of good Supermen too as well as evil. Applies across the board for all JL members

Magic can kill Superman but Superman can't do magic.

That's wrong because magic could also be used positively for him, why the fuck do people not understand comic book weaknesses?

>infinite number
There's 52. Also, no matter what you said, from what we can see is that Superman almost always turn evil. Billy? I can't even remember one.

Attached: 1478225401627.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

has he ever tried? I'm sure he can learn a thing or two

It’s just funny m8

Attached: 5D516E50-A736-4E57-83D1-2DCF6F816059.jpg (1331x285, 45K)

52 mapped/known.

52 Universes are just for the main Multiverse, there are more, well 53, since Dark Knights Metal

That would be a cool Elseworlds

Attached: 4410EDA2-6A56-4CF9-B50C-99E51C2B5247.jpg (376x330, 65K)

Then he'd turn into Captain Marvel with Captain Marvel's powers. His Kryptonian biology wouldn't play a part in that form.

That’s wrong though.

Captain Marvel doesn't have the strength of Billy Batson, so why would he have the strength of Kal-El?

user, he called him Suprememan, I think he's memeing on you.

I always assumed that the wizard wanted a mortal, i.e. Earthling, human, which disqualifies Clark

You are gifted with the traits of each being, but your form is basically the “prime” version of yourself. Shazam/CM’s appearance is essentially the best version of Billy. With that in mind, Clark’s basic traits would remain and arguably amplified.

It's "The Strength of Hercules", not "The Strength of Hercules plus whatever's going on with your physiology". Being imbued with the powers of SHAZAM isn't the Kaioken, which is why Black Adam and Billy are always so evenly matched -- because they're given the exact same powers with the same advantages and disadvantages barring Billy still having the mind of a teenager.

>There is no suprememan in comics
I know what I’ calling my OC donut steel, ok?

Because they’re both mortal/human. Whatever strength they have outside the strength of Hercules is a drop in the bucket. I don’t know why you would think Clark’s natural abilities are somehow negated if given the powers of the champion. It’s not like he’d magically lose heat vision

But you know they use Batman instead

too late bitch, I already made a facebook/twitter/gmail/furafinnity account with that name

Because none of the Gods of SHAZAM have heat vision. It's a shell given to the user based on all of their powers, nothing more.

The fuck are you talking about? If that were case Mary and the rest would all look exactly like Billy when transforming. The powers enhance the user, and show no evidence of taking away any basic traits. If it did, Dr Sivana would be arguably dumber after stealing Billy’s power because he’d only have the wisdom of Solomon

Good job proving you don't know shit. "Wisdom of Solomon" doesn't make the user more intelligent, it gives them much more clarity in handling situations. Thank you for your time, now go read a fucking comic book you absolute casual.

We can fight all day what the fuck the Wisdom of Solomon entails, because yes it’s not a magic genius ability and is used for judgement/knowing languages. My point was your understanding of the powers is fucked because you somehow believe it removes traits.

>suprememan
Tell me more about this Suprememan.

>Kal el
>aging
Don't read what you can't grasp

so basically if the wizard met clark as a kid he's just turn into Jl clark but with shazam powers too

also does mean we get kara as clarks shazam senpai?

Attached: 1553724489782.png (600x600, 167K)

Fucking retard, there are infinite universes, Multiversity literally says this and shows complete other multiverses.

Nothing changes? I mean superman is already OP as is adding Shazam's power would at most make him at least not vurnerable to "magic"

>resists damn near anything
>but not magic
>hes not weak to magic he just doesnt resist it like he does with damn near anything else

>t. butthurt pedo wizard

Well why would he be able to? His resistances are physiological

Would Bruce accept Wizard powers?

youre wrong

>Kryptonite
Effective
>Magic
Normal damage
>Anything else
Not very Effective or just plain unaffected
>SHARP BONES
Super effective

Attached: Superman biggest Weekenss 2.jpg (506x799, 113K)

Nah. Waller flip-flopped randomly, the other heroes showing up to fight them was asinine, and at one point they were up against the entire DC villain roster and nothing. It was a severe disappointment.

>Supergirl in Mary Marvel costume
Yes pls

>Superman isn't pure of heart

lol what? If he wasn't he'd spend his days making and selling diamonds and living like a king while other people worried about keeping the planet from falling into the sun. And if that happened? He could just leave.

He's free to do whatever in the fuck he wants and what he wants apparently is to save lives every single day. That's pure hearted.

>has he ever tried? I'm sure he can learn a thing or two

Magic's apparently genetic in the DC universe. You have to be born with it.

That's bullshit. It should be a skill like it is in Marvel. Speaking of which, why isn't marvel magic spreading? Tell me that if there was a way to set fires with waving your hands around that there wouldn't be a thousand youtube videos explaining exactly how that shit worked.

reminder the Harry potter world and DC are in the same universe. maybe supes can go to hogwarts and learn how to abrakadaba

>the Harry potter world and DC are in the same universe.
s-source?

Nope, that's good natured. Pure hearted is something else entirely.

It’s more of a natural talent really

Well, to be fair, Superman just has a fuckton more since he's more popular, and turning him evil is an easy way to show how superduperfuckingawesome Batman is when he's able to win despite being a normal human

Anyway, you wanted an example of evil Billy Batson? Superman: Distant Fires is what you are looking for

Attached: 2s0sxh.jpg (934x1520, 585K)

>hey man, you see that superman guy over there?, he does literally anything
>what?, how can superman do that, fucking superman shit fuck! superman! superman! superman!

One more

Attached: 5vvskj.jpg (960x1524, 678K)

Distant fire doesn't make sense. Why would he jealous? And then shows Billy getting 10 birches and his own city?

He REALLY wanted to fuck Wonder Woman, that like too many alternate realities ended up in the arms of Superman (seriously, what's the deal with that? Are there even any elseworlds where there is any degree of interest into Clark's love life that don't have him fall in love with Diana?)

Attached: 7xqsqo.jpg (952x1526, 719K)