Killmonger will never return

>Killmonger will never return
>He will never be redeemed
>He will never become White Tiger
>He will never get his own spinoff trilogy

It hurts.

Attached: STL103509.jpg (1349x1800, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/08/23/dangerous-myth-white-genocide-south-africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tiger_(Hector_Ayala)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>He will never be redeemed

His motivation was "kill all white people". Does he deserve to be "redeemed"?

fpbp

>Killmonger will never return
I strongly believe he will in some capacity even if it's like a spirit vision

Technically it was "kill everybody who doesn't agree with me"

His motivation was to lead an uprising of the oppressed against their oppressors. Anyone can be redeemed.

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

Why does every goddamn villain need to be redeemed from you people?

If this were DC they would have announced his trilogy, a Shuri spinoff, and a prequel for t'chaka before the movie was even out

Then Black Panther would bomb and we would never hear about those movie ideas again

Because they're great actors playing great characters and we want to see more of them

>His motivation was to lead an uprising of the oppressed against their oppressors. Anyone can be redeemed.

So he was going to fight for the white farmers in South Africa who are getting slaughtered by the black military?

Less redemption more like "I like this character and want him to come back". People here want Klaue back too but it's not like they want him to be redeemed

You mean like how Wakanda is the biggest oppressing nation in Africa given how they built a wall to keep all foreigners out, and willingly let neighboring villages die of starvation, war, and illness on that continent alone?

>Be 20% of the population
>Own 70% of the land and wealth
>Chimp out when the commoners get tired of living in squalor

And I bet in the same breath, you'll talk about how the French Revolution was the greatest thing ever.

>slaughtered by the black military

Please dont derail the thread with fake news.

>You mean like how Wakanda is the biggest oppressing nation in Africa given how they built a wall to keep all foreigners out, and willingly let neighboring villages die of starvation, war, and illness on that continent alone?

Yeah but white people an slavery an shit. Wakanda dindu nuffin, they good boys.

>Protecting your people and nation's interests is oppression

You sound like a Ess Jay Dubbayou

That's negligence, not oppression. That was also the entire point of the movie that Wakanda was wrong for being that way.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/08/23/dangerous-myth-white-genocide-south-africa

So basically most European countries?

He never said he wanted to kill all whiteys, only to reverse the imperialist hierarchy to put oppressed Blacks in power, with Wakanda at the top. His worldview was so twisted, he basically internalized colonialism as a path to Black liberation.

WOOF!

WOOF!

>Why does every goddamn villain need to be redeemed from you people?

Terminator 2 syndrome. Look it up.

WOOF!

WOOF!

>Slavery isn't that bad!
>Wakanda built a wall!
Almost as dumb as communism

WOOF!

Whomst'd've is letting their damn dog shitpost?

Sad

Stop that.

>sourcing southern poverty law center

The fuck is wrong with you?

>>He will never become White Tiger

Why the fuck would be? He was NEVER White Tiger. Are you thinking of White Wolf?

Ronan promising he'd come back for Carol makes me think a bunch of villains will get respawned after they mess with reality in Endgame. Also Ryan Coogler can't live without his husbando.

It's the same as anons using statstics from Godblessthewhites dot net

so he can be my authoritarian but still nice daddy :#~

Killmonger being a fuckass in denial was great and if he does come back they should keep it that way. Black Panther needs a hardass antagonist like fish need water, otherwise he crawls up his own ass and becomes a furry Dr. Doom.

They'll come back and then get shitstomped by Carol

Attached: Woof.png (1024x594, 726K)

>"H-He's not sourcing /pol/ or Stormfront?! Fake news!"

T'Challa briefly had some biracial dude as a sidekick. The orignial White Tiger.

Fuck No, he was a Kang
>muh colonialism
>but its kewl if black on top
Stupid ass character

Well atleast they used him fully unlike Klaw.

>T'Challa briefly had some biracial dude as a sidekick. The orignial White Tiger.
That's the third White Tiger you'r thinking of.

>THIS IS WHAT BLACK PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Attached: White Boi.jpg (828x885, 190K)

>He will never become White Tiger

Nice blackwashing there friend, White Tiger was hispanic.

I do that but very high pitched

>"It's cool when we do it."

Wow so he was a flawed human being?

White Wolf always needs to be a White guy.

Biracial

Attached: casper-kole-white-tiger-2.jpg (563x630, 80K)

And Nova was white
Why do you guys try to make Kang something not realting to Egypt? Also role reversal is a common practice

Ah my bad.

if a nigga barked at me while I'm talking I'd punch him in the fucking gabber

Dick Rider is still white.

fuck off carolfag

>myth
how fucking dare you. there are literally cnn-tier articles on this

Sam took his place bruv
I hate Carol with every fiber of my benis

Nah man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Tiger_(Hector_Ayala)

Puerto Rican.

it wasn't even "Kill all white people" it was "kill all non-black people"

>Sam took is place bruv

Sam isn't even the same type of Nova and Dick Rider has been back for like 3 years or more.

>He will never get his own spinoff trilogy
Spinoffs are never as good, a trilogy would be a trainwreck

That makes a lot of sense actually. But it’s weird because The Terminator wasn’t “redeemed”, just a reprogrammed and a similar model.

>He will never be redeemed
He didn't want redemption, he died believing what he was doing was right. And honestly, just let him stay dead.

Why do the mods allow a DMX thread on Yea Forums?

It's a myth because your ilk likes to misrepresent the actual situation going on. There is no white genocide in SA.

>your ilk
fuck off autist. When a huge and distinct group of people is methodically slaughtered it is a genocide you dumbfuck

You guys realize there have been no less than five White Tigers, right? Casper Kole and Hector Ayala are two different people.

Why would he ever become the White Tiger?
That's a totally different character unrelated to Black Panther.

Maybe black people should stop blackwashing characters then.

What is with the MCU's obsession with killing villains?

>be white south african
>live in West CT and kloof all my life
>knows the farmer thing is bullshit in the proportion and fake epidemic it speaks of but it's pointless to talk to you retards

Lol they are so outnumbered even by us richer whites if people wanted them wiped out they'd be gone. People cite the population difference but even less are podunk farmers. It's a fucking meme here.

>methodically slaughtered

Rich people being targeted by bandits is common across the world. There is no method to it because the government is not doing it.

Also more black people die in SA every single day than white people. Of course you /pol/tards take the few instances of whites being killed as white genocide.

No

Casual

Attached: 43075987_2207574889568272_4134127724032234227_n.jpg (1080x1340, 201K)

And then all 12 of his homies would descend on you and once and curbstomp your cracker ass. Black people never, EVER fight one-on-one.

There is no blackwashing going on with White Tiger you fucking bean.

Would he be allowed on the council of Kangs?

Attached: Council_of_Kangs.png (1126x633, 419K)

>Astroturfing for the SPLS

There is proof of dozens of incidents already and many of the parties in SA are actively calling for killing of the Boers.

So yeah, being an ignorant Afrikaans shithead doesn't mean it's not happening mate.

>it wasn't even "Kill all white people" it was "kill all non-black people"

Truly, Kilmonger was a complex, sympathetic villain with an understandable motivation, highly deserving of redemption and acceptance as the hero of the story.

>White tiger was first a Hispanic character
>HURRR HE NEEDS TO BE A MUTT

Wasn't Blue Beetle made Hispanic and Hulk Asian?

Look at that fucking Kanglet in the background;

>Hispanics
>Not mutts

You people are so pathetic.

They aren't being slaughtered you fucking moron. Do you think instances of hate crimes in the US means groups are being genocided? A few instances is not genocide. It's not methodological slaughter no matter how you want to slice it. Go back to your retard corner and flap about it with others.

I think you haven't quite internalized the "Two different people" concept.

There is proof of dozens of incidents of Jews and Blacks being targeted in the US and many of the parties are actively calling for killing of the them.

user pls

Attached: Ghost_Rider_(Robbie_Reyes).jpg (250x380, 31K)

What else do you expect from a Pedro?

Wouldn’t that lead to oppression though?

Yeah. He's a villain.

Not your mate, mate. There are groups that do the same shit in Europe and the US and call for it but it's not fucking genocide. Talk about issues without your bullshit propaganda and alarmist yabber

And yet all that went over the heads of black audiences; the only lesson they took away from the film was:

>palette swap of Black Panther using another character's name that only appeared in a 7 issue limited series from 2003
Wow I guess I am a casual.
He's not Killmonger though, so I don't get why you'd want that in a movie.

why did Waid get thanks here

>that only appeared in a 7 issue limited series from 2003

You also forgot that he appeared in the tail end of Priest's run. Casual.

There are "parties" all over the world that do this to various groups. Youre not even thinking of what constitutes as a party in your eyes, just parroting amorphous words that fire up your dick. If people here call for the killing of Muslims and jews or gays but aren't actually doing it en masse or having it state mandated then it isn't actual acts of genocide happening. When Muslims get mowed down in a mosque by one angry guy belonging to a nazi "party" or listening to angry pundits it still isn't genocide. Africa has pretty much zero restraint when it comes to actual genocide on each other. If people wanted boers gone on the scale that you all pretend they'd all be eaten alive.

Gee, sounds like a horrible situation, maybe the government should be doing stuff about that

>It is

Oh, well would you look at that, trying to stop genocide works, maybe the South African Government should do the same.

Oh wait! The South African Government is a quasi communist hellhole who wants to steal land to try and keep it's economy going tits up.

M'Baku was actually based though. Just wants to worship his Gorilla god, be Wakandan, and not fuck with anybody outside their borders. He just doesn't appreciate little upstart foreign White CIA agents speaking out of turn in his throne room.

>they aren’t being slaughtered
Yes they are.

WOOF!

I liked Killmonger, I would even say he is my favourite MCU villain if Winter Soilder doesn’t count any more, but then again I like likeable edgelords. But I don’t want him back because the way he went out was perfect. I don’t want him to come back and get turned into a bitch like Loki.

Attached: C83CFE6F-975B-4A12-A512-FA97C6FC907A.jpg (1200x1920, 263K)

>Oh, well would you look at that, trying to stop genocide works, maybe the South African Government should do the same.

Except its not genocide you fucking idiot. We already explained this to you.

>who wants to steal land to try and keep it's economy going tits up.

No they want to redisrtibute the land because 20% of the population shouldn't own fucking 70% of the land. No nation can survive an income inequality that large. Shit like this is why the French Revolution happnend. If you think those Negroes are fed up now, just wait until the issue gets more dire for them.

Damn, you got me, I'm stunned.

>the government is not doing it.

so how are the bandits getting military grade gear? ak47s, everyone can understand but radio jammers? how are poor schmucks getting a hold of that, and why is there no response to the fact that everyone seems to think this sort of violence is both deserved and acceptable?

Good.

Then clone Killmonger and make that guy good

>so how are the bandits getting military grade gear? ak47s, everyone can understand but radio jammers? how are poor schmucks getting a hold of that

1. It's Africa
2. Black Market

>why is there no response to the fact that everyone seems to think this sort of violence is both deserved and acceptable?
>Why doesn't anyone care that rich racist assholes are being killed?

Do you know anything about our economy or why it's gotten the way it has? And as someone just explained -- why it's about to get worse if things don't get fixed fast? Even me and my friends who have struggled for jobs post grad aren't flailing about people taking our flats and houses or land. We're pretty aware of the situation we were born into.

nigger commie detected,