Why the internet is so filled with hate? Why people are no longer simply enjoying things instead of obsessively hating?

Why the internet is so filled with hate? Why people are no longer simply enjoying things instead of obsessively hating?

Attached: 1535752799667.jpg (400x350, 43K)

Tribalism but with fandoms.

You must be new to the internet

Anonymosity that the internet offer bring the worst in people because they know there is no consequence to face as far as they concern. Negativity is being cheered on because of contrarianism and tribal mentality. It's why it's better to take a break from the internet sometimes so you wouldn't end up being a bitter and shallow person.

Hate is an easier emotion to evoke than love.

Because DC fans won't just kill themselves already and have to keep going on their pathetic jealous tirades against Based Marvel and its "formula"

English sure are hard doesn't it?

>English sure are hard doesn't it?
Ironic

Because people are allowed to say things they wouldn’t save in front of other people.

Don’t believe anyone who says otherwise.

Attached: 4F5D7C0F-81C1-4834-ACFA-E0EFED8861F7.png (750x560, 605K)

I simply enjoying a lot of things. The SJW cult just prevent me from doing it.

I simply enjoying a lot of things. /pol/ just prevents me from doing it.

There's a different between having a different opinion by not liking something and obsessively hating on it. There are people who legit get angry over people enjoying things they don't and can't seem to comprehend that not liking something doesn't make it "objectively a garbage".

>other people stop you from enjoying things
What a faggot

I think is a highschool thing, back then it was "cool" to not like what the "mainstream" did, and voice it in the most obnoxious way posible. Is a form to reafirm yourself as an individual.

user, we live now in the world of Disney's Captain Marvel. If you think bad taste can't ruin good stuff, there are a lot of examples sprinkled around history of modern pop cultural entertainment. Do you really think that Popeye by Genndy Tarkovsky could be worse than Emoji movie? Do you really think that adult animation based on some stuff like Warhammer or MtG could be worse than Sausage Party cartoon? While cattle enjoy everything, talent-less vultures fill pockets and low quality of products is normalized.

Because there are millions of people saying 'media x is kinda boring to me' so if you're an attention starved retard that turns into 'media x is absolute fucking shit' which another attention starved retard sees and responds with 'media x is fucking cancer' and it becomes an endless competition to see who can have the most exaggerated mean spirited hot take. Eventually having a contrarian take is what ends up being edgy so the process starts over in the opposite direction.

Twitter ends up exacerbating this issue because you have like 200 words to work with so you inherently have to be a snarky dismissive cunt regardless of what you're trying to say.

My team>your team mentality

Also this

Social media for instant validation and dopamine rush from shitposting ruined everything.

>user, we live now in the world of Disney's Captain Marvel.
What does that have to do with anything?

Shitty things (as in, subpar art) has always existed, Don Quixote made fun of presicely that. Now, that's still isn't an excuse for raging with the power of a thousend suns

Because everything is worsened now at this era, cartoons included
>marvel
>based
Neck yourself mouse cuck

Russians.

Shill

Wish you have some personal servant who spit into your food every morning, bud.

Because we are forced to fake happiness and positivity irl, so the internet is used as a stress relief.

>wishing for excess income
That's a strange insult

>OP: why are people dicks on the internet
>thread quickly delving into company war shit

I wish I could stop coming here

>faking
Wait, are people here not actually happy?
I hace never feel depressed so I don't get it.

It's the only place to hate things without consequences.
If you spread hatered in real life, people either start to hate you in return or avoid you.

>Why the internet is so filled with hate? Why people are no longer simply enjoying things instead of obsessively hating?

It's easier to garner attention the more outrageous you are.

Mouse worshiping nigger

People enable bad products by ignoring them. Is it too hard to understand? That is why we have stupid west vs. east threads. While client oriented manga industry has tons of quality diverse content besides mainstream action, comics has capeshit and obscure niche stuff. There is no excuse for this. This is an absolutely inadequate conjuncture.

That is not an insult.

????

>manga
>quality

There's a lot of repetition in this thread that's correct but I would like to add that it's just annoying seeing people enjoy something in certain circumstances

>they spam so your feed is constantly assaulted with said thing so if you were neutral about it you grow to hate it or hate it even more that you have to be bothered by it all the time (for example memes)
>you have a moral quandary with said thing and that goes for both sides of the political spectrum
>it's of 'low quality' so you feel like it's a testament to how accepting everyone is of mediocrity when they could be looking at things/people you think deserve the attention more for whatever reason

You may say 'live and let live' or 'lmao just walk away from the computer' or 'don't feed the trolls' but the fact of the matter is that this is the Information Age where everyone assaults each other with information which spurns immediate retaliation. It's unavoidable. Filters and blocks only do so much. Even here you know people specifically try to get around filters for whatever reason.

Yeah