It's motherfucking time lads

So... As we all know, on the CW network, Arrow is ending this year as well as Supernatual. This means that there's another slot open for another DC show on the CW network. Which means, we might finally get to have a fucking Green Lantern TV show on the CW network.

Let's discuss theories on who should be the main Green Lantern protagonist, who should be casted as that protagonist, and how the 1st season should go.

I'll start:

>Hal Jordan
>Played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau(Jaime Lannister from Game Of Thrones)
>Main villain(s) of the season: Atrocitus, Red Lantern Corps
>Synopsis: After a fierce battle with the Red Lantern Corps, Abin Sur narrowly escapes and crash lands on earth. Dying from his injuries, his power ring leaves him to search for a worthy candidate to wear it, and it finds Hal Jordan.

Got anything better lads?

Attached: cw_green_lantern_by_vexylgraphics_d8tug5q-fullview.jpg (1024x1004, 87K)

Batwoman's taking over.

I can see them adding John Stewart to BL and saying he's Lynn's brother like they did in YJ and Batwoman is replacing Arrow.

>Green Lantern TV show on the CW network
Nothing about that sentence inspires confidence.

I guess they could reboot Constantine to get the monster audience back. Or go with zantana to explore the magic area in another way. Maybe even doctor fate

no this will not work

GL is too CGI intensive for the CW.

The Question would be better.

They are going to make arrow beyond with Felicity and Oliver's daughter with the gay son as her overwatch

Make it an Arrow spin-off by replacing Hal with Diggle, since Elseworlds confirmed he's the Arrowverse's John Stewart.

Thought that was Jensen Ackles.
The DC streaming thing is working on a Constantine show.

All cw people are clones.

Unless you plan for GL to only shoot bad CGI lasers only once every episode this is not going to work

Attached: stop.png (100x100, 25K)

>cw
>green lantern
>white actor
yeah, no, they would try to make it about the black green lantern and his struggle to live in a racist society

>couldn't even get a budget high enough to make GL look good on film
>somehow think it'll be good enough on TV

Nah.

I'd rather a Zatanna TV series, or anything with DC's magical heroes.

they'd either make rayner gay or use cruz because sad little mexican woman become stronk

no not this please i dont want another Constantine

I was shocked to see how big the movie budget was, because it sure didn't look expensive on screen.

>>Played by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
Massive downgrade from HBO

>GL show where everything takes place in the city and you can't use the ring to do almost anything flashy for more than couple of seconds until five seasons into the show when you have so much assets and models ready that you can just reuse shit.

Great idea OP. I'm sure CW will get right on that.

Looks like the average viewer numbers for Constantine season 1 were around 1.6 million. The average viewer numbers for LOT season 3 (not including the Crisis episode which scores the results upwards) was 2.3 and the average viewer numbers for LOT season 4 (since Constantine joined the cast) has been 1.8.

If Constantine has a “monster audience” it doesn’t seem to be helping LOT's ratings.

Maybe it's better if you look at the audience demographic share or whatever but it seems giving him another chance won't lead to much in return.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-28 at 8.27.50 pm.png (307x303, 29K)

I think he meant literal monsters not the size of the audience.