It seems that Wolverine has another child

What if "Sylvie" is in fact Natalya Maximoff or her mother, that would make Wanda and Pietro the childs or grandchilds of Wolverine, I mean... there you have "Agathe" that surely is Agatha and the guy alongside looks like a young version of her son

Attached: Wolverine's bastard.jpg (3375x2629, 2.64M)

Speaking of Wolverine’s kids, whatever happened to that Jimmy Hudson from the Ultimate universe that came over to 616?

...Did she just fuck her dad, who is Logan?

No, this is a girl Logan saved back in the 40's when she was just a kid, then in the 60's they fucked... they barely know each other.

Okay, but why did she fuck him?

No, Wanda and Pietro do not need Wolverine as their grandparent. Their family is complicated enough as it is.

also Wolverine is the biggest dead beat dad in the Marvel Universe.

He's still around, gonna be in War of Realms.

Two are more than enough even though one has been ruined beyond all repair.

That's a funny way of spelling Cyclops. Every kid Logan's actually known about he's been there for.

I guess because her family is the only one that can defeat "The Truth", her mother died in the 40's "defeating" him and she already "defeated" it twice in the 50's and 60's thanks to Wolverine.

I remember how he was there for Laura and Daken, of which he wasn't.

Attached: JJ.png (1065x469, 924K)

No doubt Wolverine takes care of his kids.

Attached: Mongrels_(Earth-616)_from_Wolverine_Vol_4_1_0001.jpg (1189x1062, 309K)

I believe he became venom or some shit like that

people really read Marvel comics? they are just plain bad

Poison.

kek

laura doesn't count, she's a clone he didn't know about

Why a Wolverine's child is so fucking big? is that a mutation?

I'm not surprised that a man who is over a century old has a bunch of kids running around through the decades.

>petit bonheur
Fucking hell, that's emasculating.

He pretty much slaughtered a crap ton in Jason Aaron's story didn't he?

Not Scott’s fault kids he never had keep breaking into his reality from alternate timelines.

She was made from his extracted DNA that was then placed inside a woman who gave birth to her. For all intents and purposes she’s his biological daughter.

Dude, Scott was willing to raise Rachel and Nate despite them being adults and coming from another dimension. He didn't even manage to enjoy making them, but he still treats them as their child.

You can say whatever you want about Scott, but not that he's a bad father.

God damn her delts make me hard

Where did they say anything about that?

she's his daughter of course, but he didn't know she existed to take care of her

Who's got a more fucked up set of children origins Logan or Bruce?

Attached: f582e20b79ca1583fca12e5ba85a5606.jpg (564x369, 52K)

>The adventures of The Shadow, FemVega, MF Doom's dominatrix daughter, CHAINSAW LUCHADOR and one of those big brick fuckers from Bloodborne
I can dig it

they already did the "wolverine is scarlet witch and quicksilvers dad" thing in ultimates 3, iirc

I know, that's why I think this could be possible in 616 too... considering we still don't know who's their father, but maybe they will re-re-retcon Magneto as their father, according to this image.

Attached: Pym Family.jpg (791x1200, 351K)