TV Tropes page on Nightmare Fuel for a cartoon

>TV Tropes page on Nightmare Fuel for a cartoon
>This character has red eyes that glow. It's scary.

Attached: raptor.jpg (321x296, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NightmareRetardant
web.archive.org/web/20110103081419/http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TroperTales/Narm
web.archive.org/web/20161015164226/https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/VanityPlate
youtube.com/watch?v=mZI83xj6gDs
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106675635
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/ArbyNTheChief
youtube.com/watch?v=xfbp8oI66Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=HAWkI0x6e1M
web.archive.org/web/20101231054912/http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TroperTales/CelibateHero
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Homestuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must be a troper to spend enough time reading all those pages to find dumb examples like that. Trust me, I know.

why are tropers scared of everything

Better question: why are tropers making threads on Yea Forums making fun of TV Tropes?

We all know it, we've all burned a few hours on a Wiki Walk and pretend ww don't know the jargon. But we do

Attached: Screenshot (2074).png (854x570, 165K)

>OP makes the hundredth post bitching about the same fucking TV Trope
>even looking at the hellscape that is TV Tropes
You're part of the problem, I would say.

Isn't the small horse show's page significantly longer than the longest Wikipedia page?

>trope Pantheons
yes

Attached: 10293.gif (238x178, 634K)

>dude this kids show is totally dark and mature and for adults only because the shy character got mean in that one episode

It's common knowledge that TV Tropes editors are fucking pussies.

I could have sworn that at one point the "Narm" (something in a work of fiction that tries to be scary/sad/serious but due to poor presentation, comes off as too ridiculous to take seriously) page had a section where they had poorly written nightmare fuel entries but sadly it ended up being taken down. I guess the site can't even have a laugh at itself.

This is a low effort shitpost, Op. Apply yourself.

>It's common knowledge that TV Tropes editors are fucking pussies.

And users.

>I guess the site can't even have a laugh at itself.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a bannable offense.

>Work doesn’t agree with my views: anvilicious
>Work does agree with my views: Some anvils need to be dropped

>cartoon makes a birds and the bees joke
>”TOP TEN ADULT JOKES IN KIDS SHOWS”

Attached: 6873B041-211B-4CDC-B553-F40746A675A9.jpg (828x823, 502K)

>That Guy With The Glasses In Space
>Despite the silly sounding title, this is Dark Fic written by freya_sacksen on live journal. It basically takes group of nerdy, fun internet personas of That Guy with the Glasses and turns them into broken but very, very badass woobies due to war and experiments. They have been split up into Factions. The main focus is on the Anti-Factionists, which consists of Spoony, Linkara, Nostalgia Chick, Angry Joe, That Chick with the Goggles, and MarzGurl.
>The prequel fic "I Have Heard The Voices Dying" starts here. Seeing as how this is a verse, others in the fandom and freya herself have done other one-shot fics for it. These have a lot more pairings, can be anywhere in the timeline and to be fitting, most of them are also Dark Fic: Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, I See No Wrinkles Here, Despair, Tears and Home, Lonely, Music and Forever in The Black, Till The Sun Breaks Down, Blood, Loneliness and Hope, Spun Sugar and the sequel Heavy Things, What We Are In The Dark, The Persistence Of Memory and Cold Comfort.

>Boom, Headshot!: Alas Insano, we hardly knew ye.
>Break the Cutie: Well, yeah... The prequel's worse in this regard, as we get to see the breakage of these funny, adorable people in full detail.
>Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: Sure sounds like this is happening to the cast.
>Determinator: Spoony rescues Critic and gives him the clue he needs to prevent it all happening...with a knife in his gut.
>Downer Ending: Everyone dies horribly after being forced by Ask That Guy to fight each other, there's a brief Hope Spot of Nostalgia Critic (dressed like ATG) going back in time and stopping the brawl, but then Present!Ask That Guy finds his dead body and gets the idea to start the whole thing from that.
>Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Linkara.

wtf

Obligatory: tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/HookerVerse

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-000544.jpg (1795x879, 511K)

I don't get it....

Wait a fuckin second...

TVTropes is cool for the first day you find it, then it gets really old.

>"The Plant from Bortron 7"
>Right after the group gets the gigantic plant back to its normal size, Mindy plants more seeds of said plant. The episode ends with more giant plants stomping around. Just like that, the episode also ends with the kids screaming in terror.

yikes

Attached: animatrix.png (856x395, 130K)

jesus christ dude at least spoiler that shit

> A wiki is editited by autists
great job sherlock.

>autismos don't understand things that require any actual thinking
>implying wikipedia isn't ran by complete autistics.

Attached: 1553411302595.png (480x366, 222K)

Why do you always make this thread

>implying wikipedia isn't ran by complete autistics.
I'm implying that it is, they all are

>Wayback has consistent archiving since 2007
Got a year it was here?

>try to add actual relevant info about a series
>secondaries come in and shit everything up

Attached: help.png (513x474, 373K)

Found these
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NightmareRetardant
web.archive.org/web/20110103081419/http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TroperTales/Narm

test

you failed

I diagnose you with Dead.

>disagree with an edit
>change it a bit
>RULE OF CAUTIOUS EDITING JUDGMENT GUISE

I'm sure we were all scared of retarded shit as kids, like the giant baby episode in Rugrats.

They got rid of Tropers' Tales, so retards had to improvise.

I guess you'd have to be a kid to get any enjoyment out of WoY, so that make sense.

Either that or a waifufag.

>two male characters appear onsreen
>HO YAY, HOMOEROTIC SHIPPING (ymmv)

>Non-white character isn't perfect and independent
>Unfortunate Implications

To be fair, I can at least see how something like Courage or Extreme Ghostbusters can terrify a child. WoY, not so much.

Actually, I beg to differ.

>Courage
The pig episode always unsettled me as a kid, even though I knew what happened in the end. Guess I was a retarded kid.

Wow this is stupid

>HOW DID THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!?!?!?!?!?
>CHILDHOOD RUINED!!!!

>look up manga
>only basic tropes about material that is covered in the 1st season of the anime
Fucking secondaries

>Anything bad happens to a female character which affects other characters
>Stuffed in the Fridge
>Anything bad happens to a female character which doesn't affect the characters
>Disposable Woman

Courage was meant to be unsettling

What a cute dinosaur

This is Yea Forums where we pretend to be stoic badasses that’s completely above everything and everyone.

Be aware, "nightmare fuel" is meant to be things that would unintentionally scare children. A six-year-old would be frightened of things of that an adult wouldn't.

Then why are there Nightmare Fuel pages for shows and movies that children shouldn't even be allowed to see?
Those are equally as non-scary

Wasn't that the old definition? Nightmare Fuel was stuff that unintentionally scared little kids, while High Octane Nightmare Fuel was deliberately scary stuff that managed to frighten even grown-ups. But at some point their articles got merged together.

Listen, guys: It's not a perfect world, and I'm not a perfect person.

>character does something vaguely nice that isn't dwelled upon too much
>MOMENT OF HEARTWARMING
I was fairly active for some specific pages on TVTropes - I pretty much built the BOOM! Kids hub page singlehanded, and I added a lot to the sub-page for Conan the Barbarian comics after Minifig posted all the Marvel stuff back in the day
>add trope explaining why webcomic isn't that good
>gets deleted immediately for "negativity"

Which webcomic were you criticizing? Just curious.

Nightmare Fuel is not a trope and that’s why it’s always in the YMMV section for anyone to interpret.

>male characters interact with each other for exactly 1 second
>HOYAY

Attached: 1496178186958.png (500x358, 179K)

>Two girls look at each other
>LES YAY

Least I Could Do and Subnormality

Blame overprotective parents, that's why the kids get spooped over dumb shit.

>Male characters have a mature and supportive relationship that doesn't involve constant ribbing and shoulder punchies
>"They must marry each other now"

Attached: DaLoUuHWkAAVzim.jpg (325x244, 8K)

Does this retard know this was YEARS before they became trannies?

what the retard doesn't realize is that his stupid comparison is basically saying MtFs are fake women
I mean, they are, but I doubt the person who wrote that bit thought so

>That second part

In all fairness, men will fuck a sexbot or a sexdoll without question so that scenario isn't very realistic nor transferable to trannies.

the site is only good for finding some poorly-written bits to laugh at, OR if one of the tropes is also your fetish and you want to find more things that include it

>Trope is related to your fetish
>Examples are mostly exceptions, non-examples and aversions

I hate you, Latex Space Suit page.

Dang

>blaming this on tv tropes
I've seen the threads Yea Forums. I know what some people here do to shows, just to emulate some relationship they will never get for themselves.

What, Yea Forums hates WoY now?

user SJWs weren't even a thing during Troper Tales

To be honest an average Yea Forums retard doesn't understand it either.

Eh to be honest nobody really gives a fuck anymore. The majority of entries I edit nowadays were written 10 years ago.

Eh t b h nobody really gives a fuck anymore. Then again, maybe it's because majority of entries I edit nowadays were written 10 years ago.

Remember, in their autistic trope pantheon thing they had purple horse be on the same power tier as Dormammu.

The YMMV pages for Ralph Breaks the Internet don't allow any negative discussion of Vanellope's decision to leave Sugar Rush because soggy knees

Attached: anime_smug_164.jpg (256x256, 18K)

They're probably the same people who are deathly afraid of logos on VHS tapes

>Teen Titans Go "YMMV" page
>This version of Aqualad isn't very popular, due to his Chick Magnet persona being escalated to The Casanova and he acts like he owns every girl.
>"Hate Sink" page's Amazing World of Gumball section
>The Bomb kid "is implied to hold misogynistic viewpoints"
Not even the characters are immune to the "muh soggy knees" label

Attached: 1476988489174.jpg (480x259, 27K)

let's all go add some bad-on-purpose stuff to some pages
like a character who has red eyes for nightmare fuel
not glowing red eyes
just normal eyes that are red

that's what harsher in hindsight means

Which reminds me, did they explain how Vanellope's able to leave Sugar Rush in RBtI? Like, that was a huge plot point of the first film, her not being able to leave because she's a glitch.

did you even see the end of the first movie

Scratch that, the YMMV page for Captain Marvel is on lockdown, any edit mentioning "the cultural debate" will get you immediately suspended or banned.

The entire page on donald trump is locked and might never be unlocked because they know what a nightmare it’ll be moderating it.

>look up anime
>people stop updating five episodes into the first season

I miss Fetish Fuel/Fetish Fuel Station Attendent

Today I will remind them

Attached: TroperTales.jpg (2420x1080, 646K)

>TV Tropes

Attached: trashman is here.png (180x191, 50K)

Wait, what?

That page actually got deleted recently, even the staff thought that being afraid of vanity plates was ridiculous

I legitimately don't understand the Pantheon. How did that even come to be? How do they come to any kind of consensus over what ~psychopath~ gets to be the god of ~psychopaths~?

Excuse me?

It's absurd how much of this feels like something I'd see on the eggkara channel.

web.archive.org/web/20161015164226/https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/VanityPlate

These are the logos in question:
youtube.com/watch?v=mZI83xj6gDs

Look up any VHS or production logo video on youtube, and chances are you'll find at least a couple comments saying "This scared me as a child"

>Character has a completely valid reason for hating something/someone

>Freudian Excuse

Attached: 1496863441472.jpg (600x552, 196K)

Bitching and moaning about tvtropes has literally nothing to do with comics and cartoons. Furthermore, obsessing over other websites is the definitive characteristic of reddit, go there if you want to gossip. Everyone else, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=106675635

>obsessing over other websites is the definitive characteristic of reddit
you would know lol
>announcing/calling for reports
imagine linking to the rules while breaking the rules

Attached: fishing pole.png (600x601, 134K)

I actually read this page it's hilariously pathetic. Unironically calls pic related "terrifying."

There's also a HoYay page for it. A HoYay page for a toddler show.
>Despite its target audience, this show has given us some of the most homoerotic moments in childrens' media history.
I'm losing it

Attached: kids-mezzannine-16x9_918.jpg.resize.454x255.png (453x255, 210K)

im fine with them and dont see any reason to have a strong opinion one way or the other

Yea Forums always made fun of tvtropes.

>show has a few dirty jokes in it among various forms of comedy
>only gets remembered for stupid sex jokes

Attached: wyd.jpg (320x240, 10K)

truly, this is the apex of horror

Attached: seuss.png (855x472, 131K)

Animaniacs constantly tried to push the envelope

STOP THAT, THERE COULD BE CHILDREN ON HERE YOU KNOW

Attached: Scared-Spongebob.gif (483x325, 499K)

something something GoAnimate

>Character drops their ice cream cone

>Tearjerker

I actually never watched Animaniacs until recently. Whenever I heard people talk about the show, people only ever mentioned things like the "Finger Prints" joke or Minerva Mink's tiddies or Yakko and Wakko wanting to bang the nurse. I thought that's all the show was.

I was genuinely (and pleasantly) surprised when I realized how funny it was and that it wasn't just edgy garbage. Although John K may disagree

John K isn't entirely wrong in his assessment of Animaniacs but he's still a faggot

Damn

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/ArbyNTheChief

I guess the fact that in season 8 the hacks turn your xbox into a bomb is pretty scary

Don't forget the terrors of Halo Reach prison

I dont know whether to laugh or cringe

Attached: THE HORROR.gif (189x252, 1.84M)

And what about Ray Cist murdering a child after murdering the child's mother because "that boy weren't gonna turn out right after seein' that"

That needed to be done, Ray is a good and honorable American

>character drops their balloon and it splatters all over the ground
>character also lets go of their ice cream cone and it goes up in the air with no way of getting it back

>tearjerker

That whole part had me dying laughing.
>I promised the judge I wouldn't do it again.
>But I LIED!
>Shhhh, don't tell no one.
Jon is such a treasure.

You can hate the logic and not blame the site, retard.

I used to think the FBI Warning logo was an old man's face.

I was actually shocked to hear that it was a law enforcement agency when seeing the agency mentioned in a movie.

>How do they come to any kind of consensus over what ~psychopath~ gets to be the god of ~psychopaths~?
Whichever fan group screeches the loudest/whichever group can meme the hardest gets their way.

This is it basically, unless it's something more obvious because the genre/term is comparatively more recent, like superhero shit.

>some janitor in the studio that produced it says something about the series that not only do they have no authority to decide but wouldn't make sense anyway
>word of god

drawn together might’ve been extremely hit or miss but its hits are goat

Attached: 67271E09-85B3-456F-822F-F056F1610F8B.gif (600x323, 1.55M)

It's fucking WITCHfag don't assume he has any good opinions on anything, Wander got a bump limit thread like a week ago

Attached: 1533685171768.jpg (801x823, 191K)

I assume with minimal shitposting

>The first releases of shows like Rugrats on VHS were preceded by THIS monstrosity; a rapid fire montage of Nickelodeon's various Station Idents from the 1980's that throws so much crazy and random stuff at you that it becomes a certified Mind Screw.
>It's just this bumper youtube.com/watch?v=xfbp8oI66Mo
I know it's TV Tropes but how could someone be scared of that video?

Attached: 1549997181540.jpg (480x720, 52K)

Last time I read TVTropes I was looking up some of my favorite youtubers to see how recent the edits were and one page was just like 60 percent tabs with nothing in it under them. Also I remember the Jerma985 page barely having anything about his streams.

There was a slightly higher than normal amount of junk bumps but besides that it actually went pretty well, Dominator wasn't even in it that much

OH GOD NO AAHHH NOT A VUG

these are the same retards who desperately link trangenderism to anything related to:
crossdressing or arbitrary fashion choices
being gay or lesbian
girls acting boyish
boys acting girly

its worse on wikis
>add new info on bugs/game data
>someone deletes your addition
>no reason
>re-adds it but worded differently
>they get the editorial points

Wait I thought “going into space” was one of TGWTG’s terrible anniversary movies? Is this “Dark Fic” based off the movie or did TGWTG ripoff someone’s shitty fan fic?

I'm surprised they didn't include the F.H.E. logo because "nightmare fuel" can also apparently include "is just really loud"

youtube.com/watch?v=HAWkI0x6e1M

Far right evangelicals wrote that?

>Alternate Universe: Because there's no That Guy with the Glasses site in this world (or The Spoony Experiment or The Cinema Snob etc.), the Nerd has to have a rivalry with The Irate Gamer.
>Anachronic Order: For example, origin stories for the Chick, Marz and Critic were done way after we had got to know all their issues in the present. Luckily, the timeline and masterlist helps things from getting too confusing.
>Armor-Piercing Question: In "The Real Green Thing Will Come", Harvey asks Critic if he has a death wish. He can't answer, but we all know the answer is yes.
>Belligerent Sexual Tension: Michaud and Chick are quite possibly one of the most messed up examples. Both have admitted to utterly despising the other. When confronted with the possibility of being in love with one another, both work very hard to change the subject.
>Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: In "These Boots Are Made For...", the Critic asks 'you' what you want him to do. After two fairly normal examples (oral and bending over), he mentions getting a swirly and then giving oral. Ew.
>Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Most notably the Nostalgia Chick (who genuinely cares for the Critic and has great affection for Film Brain), MarzGurl (who rescued Linkara and took him in, as well as taking him out for his birthday) and Michaud (who not only likes children but also may or may not be in love with Chick).
>Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Thus far we have had: At an airport, in a bathroom (twice), behind a dumpster, on a stage, in an office, in a car, in an alley...while in all probability sex does take place on beds in this universe, the majority of on-screen sex seems to take place anywhere but.
> Only Sane Man: JewWario, Cinema Snob and Harvey Finevoice seem to be the only conveyors of consistent sense in this world. Harvey tries to remind his patients that acting they're the victim isn't doing them any favors and the other two are in the character sheet.

Attached: hverse reaction.jpg (993x2022, 521K)

>It can be read here
>This journal has been deleted and purged.

DAMMIT

every single normie who brings up the animaniacs ALWAYS brings up the finger Prince joke as if thats all they remember

>Never remember getting spooked by anything in Courage as a kid
>Yet the Streach Films logo thing was 2spooky4me

Attached: What the Zurg am I reading.jpg (716x606, 50K)

>TV Tropes page on Keit-Ai
>It's all about the fanfic and webcomic

Attached: 1444371508703.jpg (362x408, 54K)

web.archive.org/web/20101231054912/http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/TroperTales/CelibateHero

There are multiple entries on the YMMV page that criticize Vanellope's actions, most obviously the Designated Hero one.

Always good for a laugh

>The wiki
I don't think I've ever seen so many layers of autism

Kino

I know the combined that guy with the glasses pages eclipse the works of Shakespeare

>Harsher in hindsight
>Character from a movie in the 70's says they've a fear of flying
>30 years later 9/11 happened

>unfortunate implications: this character didn’t agree with something I think politically

Purple horse would wipe her ass with the fucking Jobmammu.

Different people are scared by different things.

The fanfic came first but I don't think they have the same premise.

>it wasn't even archived
RIP

The problem is it doesn't take much time to find examples like that.

>Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Linkara
Guess he took being a nasty cock slut a bit too far.

MODS

Attached: 1486519066545.jpg (1000x1000, 304K)

That's what I call going out with a bang

Before they CAME OUT as transsexual. Back then trans oppression was so high in America they would've likely been blacklisted let alone killed by some hollywood exec if they told their story to the world.

>I'm asexual but otherwise straight
How the fuck does that work?

TALKING ABOUT ME, HMMMMMM?!?!?

Attached: TALKING ABOUT ME.gif (450x504, 95K)

that timeline still amazes me.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/Homestuck
>At the start of Homestuck, the player moves a cake off a magic chest to help John retrieve his fake arms. If you look at the Fridge Brilliance above, you realize John's hands are represented the mouse hand icon as he moves the cake. However, what if no player was playing the game? Imagine being John, doing nothing in his room one day until he starts hearing random voices commanding him to retrieve his arms, and as he goes to retrieve them in an attempt to stop the voices, witnesses the cake floats on its own to the bed. If no player was present to give him commands, then John could believe he is losing his mind, become the victim of an invisible demon, or worse factoring in the possibility of doomed timelines. Shudder...

Attached: johnthink.png (226x235, 14K)

It was never good, people just latched onto it because Faust/McCracken.

Out of all the things in homestuck, john's arms are the scariest to this guy?

Sounds more like an example of fridge horror to me.

>X was never good
Whoa, you totally blew my mind bro!! All of the upvotes for you! Wubba lubba dub dub!

Sounds more like a fatty having a nightmare about having no way to eat their cake and it promptly escaping.

They eventually instituted a citation policy for that, but not a notability one, so anyone literal who blogger or vlogger can be used to back up whatever an editor found triggering.

>wmg page
>(X) IS A TIME LORD AND (Y) IS HIS TARDIS

>>these are the same retards who desperately link trangenderism to anything related to

anything and everything

There we go.

Attached: jimmy_osgood_got_a_gun__static_shock__by_dlee1293847-d81rtjx.png (480x360, 264K)

Harsher in Hindsight in the perfect excuse for these dopes to shoehorn in their bullshit.
>>In the metoo era...
>>What we know about toxic masculinity...
>>Given that Trump was elected...

>Thing I don't like was never good

Go back to youtube.

didn't even they get sick of that joke ages ago?

>Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Linkara.
Kino

My favorite instances of "Harsher in Hindsight" had to be from the YMMV page of The Walking Dead.
>"Service", featuring the Saviors forcing Alexandria as a whole into submission and humiliating them for their defeat during their first tribute, was the first episode to air after the surprise results of the 2016 presidential election. Several fans who were not happy about the election results compared the Alexandrians' reactions to the Saviors to their own feelings about the results.

For Steven Universe, Andy's "Base Breaking Character" entry is funny as hell too.
>Andy DeMayo is either a well-rounded character with a very moving Heel Realization, an understandable man who was overwhelmed by multiple events hitting him all at once, or an unsympathetic bigot who needed way more of a comeuppance for his hateful statements. It really didn't help that he was introduced just one week after the 2016 US presidential election, meaning many fans were in no kind of mood to give any slack to a guy ranting about hippies and immigrants destroying society. Others still have used the election to point out that Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped, as if more people had tried to reach out and build bridges with people like Andy rather than leave them feeling alone and forgotten, the result of the election might have been different.

Attached: Dv4CoB1X0AErREb.jpg (600x692, 40K)

>anything happens to a character below the age of 25
>ADULT FEAR

Attached: 1525380579842.jpg (109x85, 3K)

Ouch

Attached: Ouch.jpg (475x261, 61K)

Has anyone made like a 2 hour long video on why tv tropes sucks yet? I need some nice background audio

Attached: 1553449456001.jpg (616x699, 36K)

which is more autistic? tvtropes or CLG wiki?

There were those old "This Troper" videos.

>Bootleg Miles from Tomorrowland

>reading the author's personal page
>Hi. I'm em. I'll make this quick so I don't bore you: I'm 26, very much an ill thing (BPD and conversion disorder: chronic pain because of paranoia, anxiety and emotional trauma), white, NB and bisexual. I mostly frequent tumblr and will usually defend the social justice section, I love the hell out of Adventure Time, Doctor Who will always have a place in my heart, most female characters that people can't stand are my faves, and I will never be sorry about clinging to Demo Reel.
I'm not surprised this is the person who made this

Attached: 1553778565493.png (400x400, 25K)

I miss crazygoggs. Tropers were funny.

Attached: 1539760901021.jpg (292x257, 34K)

Those are great but was looking for one of those massive nitpicking essays by autismos who would comb the entire site.