Tropes You Hate

>Antagonist is introduced
>Protagonist automatically distrusts them despite the antagonist not doing anything wrong yet
>Non-antagonist is introduced
>Protagonist automatically trusts them

Attached: 1524866995973.png (500x605, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmIMMSFgwtM
youtube.com/watch?v=pB21Mo5Yr2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ryf-W69NNsI
youtu.be/IZsMb8jq0F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>point of the story is that everything happens for a reason
Well sure, since you WROTE IT THAT WAY.

>princess/queen/brat/any bitchy female says something """""""""""""""""""deep"""""""""""""" and emotional
>no one tells her how ridiculous she sounds
Normies do this all the time, what the fuck.

Attached: t8JyOFc.png (781x531, 429K)

Continual retconning to turn *bad guy faction* into dindus

Attached: Zaku.jpg (291x500, 31K)

Any examples?

That new episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine about the #metoo movement that might as well be written by a freshman in high school

Attached: 1531261377830.png (1105x515, 790K)

This is true though. For example, you made that post so I can tell you you're wrong

>Antagonist is right and the people support them.
>Protagonist still goes against them.

main character having two friends, bonus if it's a boy and a girl

>Villain is monstrous shithead with no redeeming features
>Hero still tries to redeem them

I hope you're not hinting at Zeon with that image. While it really sympathized with almost all the soldiers, it painted almost every officer and the entirety of command from both sides as fucking demons.

>a person saved me
>we're going to fall in love
Fucking hell. Yeah that's the god of all ice breakers but that's instant love? You're a 100% match on bullshit.com?

Attached: Alex Kampher.jpg (750x750, 156K)

>Female friend loves the protagonist
>Male friend loves female friend, but she doesn't reciprocate it
Bonus: If the male friend is literally better than the protagonist at things.

>Boyfriend/husband makes a mistake that although anyone would get mad or annoyed at, is not really that bad in the grand scheme of things
>Girlfriend/wife treats him like utter shit throughout the whole episode
>Instead of putting his foot down and telling her that although he's sorry his mistake doesn't give her the right to act out of control, he takes the abuse, blames himself, and along with everybody else treats her sympathetically

Attached: giphy.gif (533x295, 1.35M)

Are you talking about the amazing world of Gumball?

Fuck yes, watch The Order on Netflix and prepare for some fucking shit.

It's like the creators were well aware of this and wanted to end this on a fuck you. You should see it coming and if you give a damn about the characters get drunk before hand.

Attached: Read A Book.gif (400x235, 1008K)

>Villain is monstrous shithead
>does a heel-face turn and never has to answer for awful past shit

Attached: Fed Up.jpg (460x432, 43K)

the DKC cartoon was fucking awful about this, Candy was a complete cunt.

Dragon Ball: The Post. A lot of shonen shit, really.

How many tropes threads must you vomit onto the board simultaneously before you're satisfied? Grow up already.

Attached: 1522108256041.jpg (540x626, 58K)

>Villain is killed off by irrelevant/one-note side-character who could have just not existed.

>MC is very competent early on the series and is creative with their ideas
>Later on they just lose that competency

>protag travels back in time episode
>protag meets his friend's ancestors who are literally exactly like his friends in the present but are wearing knight armor and use old english words

>MC's guy friend does normal guy things,has a sexual drive, is himself nice, and sacrifices himself to help the MC as a bro.
>MC's harem or multiple girls who like the MC treat the guy friend with no form of respect and makes him a butt monkey to mock.

>getting mad that people are discussing things they don't like in comics and cartoons
What, would you rather have another 10 waifufag and shipping threads?

I fucking hate MHA for that shit.

>Children are almost 1:1 clones of their parents

>Boy looks and acts exactly like dad
>Girl looks and acts exactly like mom

I miss the early One Piece fights where they had to be creative to beat some bullshit devil fruits.
Now it's all just "my will is stronger than your will" headbutting.

>protagonist faces off against villain
>villain is stronger in every way
>protagonist gets ass beat by villain, defeated
>n-no...I can't lose here!!
>ignores critical injuries and defeats unscathed villain

>MC takes super abuse from a bully
>MC finally gets the power/confidence to fight back
>MC then continues to be bullied because they decide not to use that power or take a lesser version of the abuse after losing the fight/winning the fight.
I absolutely seethe.

>you cant marry the tomboy childhood friend cause she's not the best girl
Lies
sucks that they lose their tomboyishness once they get pregnant and the maternal instinct kicks in though

Attached: Spinelli.JPG.jpg (400x613, 36K)

Fuck off. Watching childhood friends lose gives me the greatest type of high.

I mean fucking hell, even Fairly Odd Parents mixed their features up.

>something very possible happens
>"IMPOSSIBLE!"

>characters act self aware about something
>then look at the viewers

Attached: 1551943538816.png (607x477, 290K)

Zaku are awesome and I'd rather have one than the RX

Didn't he land on his head on a kid and decide the most important thing in life and death was him fighting people?

>Character is SLIGHTLY masculine because they're tough or snarky or whatever
>MUST BE A LESBIAN

Kind of tiresome to stereotype any woman who isn't full on 50's housewife as being gay and defeats the point of normalizing gayness, doesn't it? It's still telling people "All couples are someone feminine and someone masculine".

Attached: 23453453.jpg (894x894, 170K)

Vegeta sacrifices himself to try and kill buu
youtube.com/watch?v=MmIMMSFgwtM
Piccolo dies for his enemies kid
youtube.com/watch?v=pB21Mo5Yr2Q
Tien wasn't really a villain more an ass, but goes against Demon king piccolo to try and defeat him using a move that would almost surely kill him
youtube.com/watch?v=Ryf-W69NNsI
Androids didn't really do anything wrong in the present
Frieza is still a heartless villian

>Two female characters hang around each other or have a good friendship
>They must be lesbians.

It applies ten times more to male/female characters. Even Kim Possible caved with that shit. Zootopia is the only thing where they truly do remain friends at the end.

>Female character loves male character for unexplained reasons or just because the the male character was nice to them one time.
>Growing out of childhood crushes is wrong and isn't a sign of maturity.

>"Socially awkward" character
>Cute, attractive, constantly blushing, and "muh pure"
>Says completely "lol so random xd" things during conversations with no prompting
For once I want to see a realistic portrayal of a socially awkward character. Give us some heavy breathing, silence, shifting eyes, or any behaviors that actual awkward people engage in.

Attached: 0ea.gif (359x202, 1.53M)

>the social outcasts are the heroes
>the popular kids are the villains

Attached: Guuuuh.jpg (479x360, 15K)

>Zootopia is the only thing where they truly do remain friends at the end.
Should we tell him?

This is especially annoying when magic is commonplace in the setting and someone doing something fantastical shouldn't really be something to drop your jaw at.

>Snake appears on screen
>It makes a continuous rattlesnake noise no matter what kind of snake it's supposed to be

Attached: 123432142134231.png (620x1000, 817K)

I though it was left up to the audience if they stayed friends or got together.

It's nearly every live action or animated comedy in the last 30 years.
American Dad did it
The Cosby Show did it
My Wife and Kids did it
Archer did it
Ironically the main shows that sidestepped it were Simpsons, Cheers, and Married with Children. The former because Homer actually did do self-destructive shit, and the latter two because the message was that men and women are both full of shit.

Goku forgave most of them before they ever set things straight.

>several chekhov guns are loaded and armed
>none of them fire
>deus ex machinas out of nowhere

Attached: 147282d53c1f8421924083934922.gif (540x297, 107K)

I haven't read the manga but in the anime his only sin of that seems to be he dosn't understand how legs work.

???

Attached: 60260063.jpg (600x400, 33K)

The 2018 Grinch was a decent socially awkward character

Attached: The.Grinch.2018.webm (1280x534, 1.37M)

Also, the female character does something just as awful/if not WORSE in the same or a different episode and she gets away with it.

yes and no, the fighting thing is almost a given as natural saiyan autism, hitting his head just made him unnaturally mellow and friendly for a Saiyan.

Much as I disliked heavily the reimagining of the Grinch story, and how not-as-entertaining he was in the 2nd half....
This is true.

Seriously I wish the movie was him being a dick all throughout. It was EXTREMELY funny.

I think the problem is that as far as an interpretation of Grinch goes, I never viewed that character as "socially awkward" so much as like.... The grumpy old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn. I wouldn't call that archetype socially awkward either, just mean and grumpy.

It seems they weren't sure what kind of character they wanted. He started as a jerk and then switched to a socially awkward sad man trying to convince himself being alone was the best for him. At least the ending was relatable as fuck.
Yeah but that version was just pretending to be grumpy

>Tien wasn't really a villain more an ass
Didn't he want to avenge Tao by killing Goku?

user, it's okay when girl does it.

>character suddenly gets flaw they never had before just so they can learn not to have it at the end of the episode

Didn't being born with a pure heart like his mom do that?

Simpsons season 1, when homer dances with the female dancer.
I never got why marge got so upset over that, it's a fucking dance. Not to mention that she near had an affair with the bowling-douche, so she's several times worse.

>Didn't being born with a pure heart like his mom do that?
user i dont understand

Attached: IMG_2033.jpg (475x458, 55K)

Watch the Broly movie or read DB Minus. Kakarot inherited Gine's gentle nature.

>Female characters comes along spouting men are dumb, chauvinistic, immature, and sexist.
>Nobody calls her out.

Vegeta's sacrifice doesn't make up for the thousands he slaughtered. His treatment of the namekian villages alone during the Frieza saga should've had Goku view him as irredeemable before we even get to the Buu saga where he willingly slaughters a crowd of people before the sacrifice for a fucking fight. Not to mention the hundreds he killed by proxy by letting Cell become perfect

Piccolo only became the way he was because straight after he finally murdered Goku like he wanted he had to train for an even bigger threat rather than conquer the planet like King Piccolo did. At some point he just kinda gave up on the idea for no real reason. His desire to protect Gohan was more a product of him bonding with the runt after a year of training with him.

Tien was never explicitly evil, he was just obsessed with being strong like Goku. His only difference was that the crane school was way more aggressive in its teachings and it showed

The androids never got the chance to go full terminator on people because Cell's attempts and eventual success at anal voring them shuffled their priorities a bit and by the time they could've acted on their impulses most the others were strong enough to one shot them.

As a bonus we have Buu and Beerus, both of which are engines of destruction that have slaughtered their way through the eons either out of duty, childish desire, or simple pettiness and Goku doesn't bat an eye. The take away here is that Goku is a fucking idiot that likes to pretend Frieza is the only horrible person he knows as he pals around with absolute monsters.

>Goku is a fucking idiot that likes to pretend Frieza is the only horrible person he knows
But Goku thinks Freeza is his pal now

>Ironically the main shows that sidestepped it were Simpsons
The Nu-simpsons do it all the time, have you seen the one where Homer binges stranger things without marge and he has a mental breakdown where he considers it cheating on her and she kicks him to the living room couch? And he has to learn dancing to make it up to her?

>non-dog animal sidekick is introduced, but the crew has no idea how to make it cute or funny so it just acts like a dog

I have always hated watching shows with someone and the character talks to the screen, it makes me cringe.

That’s not how it works, he hit his head as a baby, and that allowed Grandpa Gohan to be able to influence him

I guess its a trope because I saw it on TVTropes but lost it, but I've always found it obnoxious whenever writers do the thing where a character says something twice for emotional sake. Like the Babe line but there's worse ones that my mind is blanking on, it just sounds annoying.

He would've been nice even if he hadn't hit his head, pure hearted Saiyans are a thing now.

Wasnt this a thing in the justice league cartoon

When you walk away....

>"They should make a TV show about our lives!"
>"Come on, nobody would watch a series about *describes exact premise of the show*!"
>They awkwardly look at the audience

This is actually alright if they got a curse put on them or something, but if they just randomly start acting super out of character just to learn a lesson then yeah it sucks ass

MMDW

I really admire how Bob's Burgers did it

>Louise talks to inanimate objects like Bob
>Tina is like weird aunt showing how weirdness and mental issues pass down family lines
>Gene is energetic and likes music like Linda

>implying this isn't kino

Attached: 217537071e3b43c9ca8ee7efb2980dc154efb4a4.png (616x749, 1.32M)

Fuck that, Bardock's OVA is still canon in my head.

Attached: dan.jpg (1150x2327, 576K)

>literal headcanon

Attached: 1549353467395.png (248x236, 27K)

The worst except when I like it

dubs of truth right here
every time brooklyn 99 tries to tackle a "social issue" the entire episode turns to complete shit
in fact in the episode you mentioned they implied that that woman who cut off that guy's penis was in the right

>villaines redeemed through the power of rightful dicking

Attached: come on.gif (500x264, 998K)

To be fair Beerus is more of a cosmic force than anything. He's basically the DB universe's Galactus, destroying planets is literally his job and what he exists to do.

He's still kind of a spastic cunt about it though.

I agree with you except on two things.
>Buu
Fat Buu isn't Kid Buu, Kid Buu is the Physical Incarnation of Death and Destruction Birthed from the Primordial Ooze, Fat Buu is the brain of the deceased Grand Supreme Kai in a chunk of Buu's body, who crippled his mind to a child like state before getting absorbed and like a child obey the teachings of the person who treated them best, and at that time it was the Wizard Bibadi.
>Vegeta
Yeah his sacrifice doesn't make up for his Space Stalinist manners but his Sacrifice was supposed to be the ending banner on all of his growth from Space Stalin. People tend to forget that the reason a large part of the reason he acted like Space Stalin was two fold: First, he was told from birth he was the Prince of the Strongest Warrior race in existence, son of the King of the Planet Vegeta, his Namesake, so that created a lot of his Ego. Second, after his Fathers death he was raised as a pseudo son by Frieza, taught nothing but Carnage and destruction, and acted like him, killing everything in his path because he was told from a young age, everything else was beneath him.
My point being on the Vegeta side he was crafted into being a Villain, not born one, and through meeting his son only to see him die in front of him, and fucking Bulma on a daily basis he managed to throw off his chains, he can never fix his crimes but he can try to atone for them.

Yeah, Beerus didn't need to exist, Toriyama's Cat's insertion wasn't needed.

>Character that could win gets nerfed for the sake of plot

Anime often does the "socially awkward loser" type of characters really well. Must be due to their NEET culture.

Attached: satou before me.jpg (704x400, 48K)

Name one example

>Give us some heavy breathing, silence, shifting eyes, or any behaviors that actual awkward people engage in.
Like Brainy from Hey Arnold?

not him, but does this count?:

Welcome to the NHK would be perfect without the waifu faggotry involved in the main plot, but the male characters are spot on. It's about two NEET losers who start developing indie hentai games to make a living. Prison School is another, about a bunch of losers who manage to enroll in an all-girl school due to a change in legislation only to find out it has draconian rules to enforce segregation of sexes . And as someone mentioned, Watamote. That one's about an insecure school girl who spergs out constantly.

You do realise that Luffy vs Katakuri's fight literally had him adapt to the situation by using the Snakeman form to close the gap since Kata had the ability to see in the future. That's literally being creative with their devil fruit and haki by using the speed, power, and range of Snakeman.

Mob Psycho 100

>Magneto at the end of Apocalypse

Attached: 1419563694191.gif (270x270, 499K)

Y'know what?

In that episode where DK got blamed for a bunch of shit he didn't do, none of his friends even apologized to him. They ridiculed him and kicked him out of Kongo Bongo and didn't even question why he was acting so uncharacteristically evil.

>new character is introduced as that episode's villain
>everyone in the group immediately trusts him but one person
>everyone in the group takes the side of the guy they literally just met instead of their old friend and shun him away, only to get rescued by him when the villain inevitably betrays the group

Lisa breaks barts leg because she is envious of him for being better than her at jazz.

He is the one who has to say sorry.

>Recurring villains loses any competency as the show goes on and only new villains actually offer a challenge to the heroes anymore

Attached: wut.png (1280x1097, 362K)

>implying more Yea Forums users aren't like this Grinch
youtu.be/IZsMb8jq0F8

>incompetent character wins a competition because everyone else were too busy fighting each other

Attached: 1528465548570.jpg (430x515, 25K)

Why's it only one person, never two or three or half of the group? If they're going to recycle the same shitty plot point over and over they could at least stand to spice it up a little.

>Orochimaru

Can't be that incompetent if they stayed focused and no one else did.

>something that I don't like happens in cartoon for children
Is there a single worse feeling in all of human experience

Attached: image081 copy.png (1024x1024, 33K)

Is there any instance where a show has an episode or something that focuses on the “popular kids” or jocks reacting to the weird kids and their adventures?

Like “Hey Brock, ever notice how those weird kids are always talking about adventuring into different dimensions or shit like that? It’s weird as hell.”

For some reason I could really go for a hamburger right about now.

this will never not piss me off

>Character has to climb up a set of platforms to achieve someone or something stolen from him? DONKEY KONG REFERENCE!
>Characters find themselves in a maze/neighborhood/city during a chase scene? PACMAN REFERENCE!
>A bunch of objects falling from the sky? TETRIS REFERENCE!
Why do cartoons keep doing these tired "jokes"? Little kids won't get it and adults roll their eyes because the majority of the time there's no actual joke. It's just nothing but a references.

Attached: aBxmbB2_700b.jpg (700x723, 74K)

I blame the '30 year nostalgia effect' or whatever it's called. Many of the staff who write these shows likely played those games regularly when they were at their zenith but then everybody just copied and pasted the same joke over and over again.

Oh and don't forget the inevitable 'pokeymans/yugioh' spoof whenever they need to make fun of the obsessive nature of fads or have a 'lol those wacky japanese amirite?' moment

Don't forget
>something that I don't like happens in comic for manchildren

>THAT
>WAS
>AWESOME!

Attached: 1518243587716.gif (508x270, 452K)

Sonic Boom was a fucking treasure. Fuck Sega and Cartoon Network for sabotaging the fuck out of it.

>just because the the male character was nice to them one time.

always this. a hundred times this trope

>everyone treats them like shit
>male character is the ONE FUCKING DUDE EVER to tell them to knock it off or stick up for her.

>the Gumball episode where the universe literally falls apart if Richard stops being a lazy piece of shit for one day
>Nicole still gives him shit for being a lazy piece of shit even knowing that 1. his manipulative mother raised him that way and 2. the literal entire universe is counting on that exact situation.

pretty retarded

It allowed writers to go wild. Otherwise execs would get their grabby hands on the show

>People pull out guns and they make the sound of being cocked, even if they were just lifted a little

>Ha, look at these losers talking about comics and cartoons

>I'm so much more sophisticated than those idiots

Attached: but me.jpg (360x403, 71K)

>lol those wacky japanese amirite?

HORTON

HORTON WHYYYY

I never get tired of anime parodies in cartoons. I loved the ones in Johnny Bravo and KND.

Xeha-fucking-nort.

fuck you Nomura, you hack

>"wahhhh" trumpet

>take 30 seconds to do a 5 second bit from 90's Simpsons
>"this cartoon is a national treasure, based Sega"

>It's a babysitting episode

Attached: 1550204307942.jpg (750x734, 60K)

i want tram pararam to come back to recess

>the MC keeps being selfless and nice and gets all the girls
in what world

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (615x712, 94K)

>Babysitting episode
>episode title is either "3 (species/occupation of MCs) and a baby" or "Adventures in (species/occupation of MCs) Sitting."
Thia shit needs to stop.

Attached: NRLvwBX.gif (472x352, 499K)

In your world user. Write the show where it happens.

Not Yea Forums but if Susie hooks up with that dyke deer in the full release of Deltarune, I will personally hunt down Toby Fox and feed him through a woodchipper.

Attached: 46902573_336370950279229_4723396990469201926_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

You leave Mob alone. That kid literally had no choice but to go full autist to protect people around him from his grotesquely power psychic abilities. He's learned to come into his own as of late though after having hooked up with the best boys in all of fictional history.

Attached: IMG_1415.png (663x370, 516K)

>not shipping best ship
What a baby

>Shipping lesbos for the billionth time
>not taking the muscle waifu for yourself
You are swine and your taste is repugnant at best.

>make up for the thousands he slaughtered. His treatment of the namekian villages alone during the Frieza saga should've had Goku view him as irredeemable

Freeza makes Vegeta look like a baby kitten. And the village Vegeta slaughtered would have been wished back if Mr. Popo remembered Vegeta wasn't one of Freeza's men anymore.

>before we even get to the Buu saga where he willingly slaughters a crowd of people before the sacrifice for a fucking fight.

Goku knew they could be wished back, the Z-Fighters are all pretty much desensitized to the deaths of bystanders. Piccolo gave Buu the idea to kill humans while he waited for Gotenks, Buu killed literally all of them in a flash, nobody gives Piccolo shit for that.

>Not to mention the hundreds he killed by proxy by letting Cell become perfect

Not like he got out of that mess scott-free.

>not liking the cute, fragile girl/strong rough girl mechanic
Your taste is comparable to Susie's love of chalk, my fine shit.

Blame the fuckups who made the game, it was so terrible and sold so poorly it dragged the entire Boom franchise down the crappier. At least the blue arm autists are happy, right?

How low of an attention span do you fuckin have?

Same bruda

>likening basic bithc strong/weak ship
Imagine being this repugnant

>The monster/villain/killer of the week is a one-shot classmate/co-worker/etc never alluded to in series proper and never talked about again, even if they shuffle the status quo in some way.

Why does something so minor rile up my aspergers so much?

Attached: 1536466264994.png (402x618, 589K)

>protagonist gets amnesia at the end and forgets everything that happened during the story
Yeah no, this is just insulting to everyone involved. To the story, to the characters, to the reader/viewer. Any writer who pulls this should fuck right off.

>Cast is full of wild and exotic female characters
>MC ends up with the basic bitch human at the end

Sick of your shit, Ben

I will never forgive him for castrating Joseph in part 3 and following.
Part 2 Joseph was the shit.

Attached: 1453731609749.jpg (1249x686, 83K)

>First crush is the characters soulmate
It's not impossible, but very unlikely and happens everytime.

FUCK this one in particular pisses me off so much.
Dunno why but it DOES

Not caught up yet, mind giving a quick summary?

>soulmates at all

fuck you that trope is great

Man I fucking love retcons, how bout you user?

Attached: 178.jpg (680x622, 116K)

>Cutting onions makes characters cry like they're sad

That's not how it works. It's horrible stinging godawful pain.

>It's horrible stinging godawful pain.
That's what sadness is, user.

Attached: 02.png (640x480, 418K)

>thing happens
>manchildren cry about it

literally every fucking thread

Tom and Jerry the worst offender

>politician appears
>is a Nixon, Clinton, or Drumpf parody

So you enjoy literally every single piece of fiction that has ever been created? There isn’t a single thing you’ve never disliked or been annoyed at?

>Freeza makes Vegeta look like a baby kitten
I'm not saying he doesn't. Still doesn't excuse the pile of corpses he himself made. Genocide is genocide no matter how many times it occurs. This ain't a numbers game.

>Goku knew they could be wished back, the Z-Fighters are all pretty much desensitized to the deaths of bystanders.
Doesn't make it any less wrong. None, NONE of the Z fighters has ever wantonly slaughtered a crowd like that for a fucking fight. Not even Piccolo when he was still an evil shit bent on revenge.

Piccolo gave Buu the idea to kill humans while he waited for Gotenks, Buu killed literally all of them in a flash, nobody gives Piccolo shit for that.
It was a shit plan that was inexcusable. He misread his enemy and everyone on earth died for that. While we're at the Buu saga, Vegeta gave Goku shit for grabbing Satan and Dende when Buu dropped the vanishing ball but didn't grab anyone himself, not even his own son. Dude's a fucking hypocritical asshole on top of being an asshole asshole.

Unsatisfying status quo resets; those bother the shit out of me. I understand why shows reset to a status quo, but can there at least be a good reason?

I wouldn't say that Goku thinks he's buddies with Frieza, he just takes him a lot less seriously now as an actual villain.
Like in the Broly movie when Goku completely disregards Frieza's threatening monologue just to ask him what repugnant means.
Also Goku is fully aware that he outclasses Frieza at this point, which is an extra reason to take him less seriously.

But is appreciated, except by tasteless DBZbabbies

At least Beerus has more character than Buu, which was just a fatter, stupidly stronger and more retarded Cell

>NHK
The waifu faggotry is the most brilliant part, though, because Misaki does Satou absolutely no good and, deep down, is only trying to feel better about herself. It's only when Satou is left without any lifelines that he pulls himself out of his funk.

Not gonna make excuses for Vegeta, but Piccolo sending Buu off while they all waited for Gotenks was really all he could do. If Buu killed the protagonists, that was basically it for the entire universe, afterlife and all. Meanwhile everyone knew that finding the Dragon Balls meant they'd be able to revive all the civilians that Buu had killed.

This is so insulting

Attached: 21-Bone-To-Pick.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

quick run down

>season 1 ending: two plot twists, one generic, one amazing.
>Half of the second season focused on the generic one. When comes the second half, the "amazing" one was omitted. Like nothing happened.