First MORBIUS Set Photos Reveal Easter Eggs

wtf kinda easter eggs are these??

Attached: D2rC-NKXgAAobGf.jpg (1200x900, 240K)

Attached: D2rHAmHX4AA5qRZ.jpg (675x1200, 92K)

Attached: D2rHAmHXgAAjCG_.jpg (675x1200, 73K)

Now I’m no columbo myself but these could perhaps be the most forced references of any comic book film. What’s next? The rhinos zoo?

That Sony's live action team are stupid as shit.
I read a snippet from Pascal, on Spiderverse, she left the animation and production team completely alone (probably due to her retarded emails being exposed).
The SUMC head is a moron apparently, and unlike Pascal is getting in the way of the creatives.

Where's the Human Holocaust reference?

How did Venom end up relatively good lore wise then?

shit time to buy cameo and full of Sable.

This movie will suck. It will likely make at least 800m

Venom was shit. You have terrible taste, hombre or poo.

I doubt it. Mornius has no mainstream appeal, unless they play it smart and have a Venom cameo.

What's the point of all these? I thought the Sable thing might be a front which ok, but they're just adding these Easter eggs for like, Twitter and heroic Hollywood and stuff? No plot resonance?

>THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY HAIR

Attached: file.png (212x280, 108K)

>We are taking a very different approach with our version or Morbius, but there are plenty of comic book easter eggs for longtime fans to find in our movie. ONLY REAL GEEKS WILL GET THEM. ;)
It's a very early aughts mentality to comic book movies.

It was just like the 90's comics which were not that good either, if you catch my Drift.

Which Superhero has a boom mic implanted into his head?

>Random name references are now Easter Eggs

>Now
They've always been.

This shit makes BvS look subtle

This is retarded

Attached: Sony.webm (1280x720, 224K)

Why are they making this? Who even would see it?

It was terrible though. China saved it big time since they are going through a superhero boom over there.

Also don't say the symbiote being a loser before meeting eddie and riot being the field leader was good either.

Subtle like a fucking nuclear warhead

Huh, didn't Know CN & WB let them have Johnny Bravo in this Film

Dr. Octopus Sushi bar

But BvS is subtle

It's like they're trying to trick normal people's brains, so when they see a Silver Sable movie or some shit, they'll recognize it from their subconscious.

>wtf kinda easter eggs are these??
it's a reference to Don't Mess With The Zohan (2008).

Holy fuck, this thing is actually happening?

Attached: morter and morbel 2.png (719x1280, 1.26M)