This is the most beautiful, cute, perfect, pure and sexy character in the last 10 fucking years Yea Forums. seriously...

This is the most beautiful, cute, perfect, pure and sexy character in the last 10 fucking years Yea Forums. seriously, Faust is a genius, she's a visionary, superior in ambition, variety, and panache, to JUGGERNAUTS of the industry like the Transformers, Spider-Man the animated series, Batman the animated series, McFarlane's Spawn, seriously Faust is making history

Attached: babsangel.jpg (1113x628, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6FR_L--Mdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ugly to be buh.

>perfect
>voiced by Tara Strong

Sorry, matey, but no.

babs is truly the most beautiful out of the whole team, too bad that she also has the worst personality out of them.

She's not even the best girl in the show though.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-17-20h12m35s456.png (1920x1080, 776K)

Attached: D02398A4-65A8-4243-991E-B851DC7955EF.jpg (511x704, 63K)

why Yea Forums hates tara?

>why Yea Forums hates tara?

youtu.be/b6FR_L--Mdw

My God. I haven’t cringed this hard in a while.
I go you’re a troll, because this is just excruciatingly pathetic.

Attached: 455DA73F-7312-4098-BB73-271397F880D1.gif (349x201, 2.78M)

Kara is beyond fuckable.

It's honestly astounding how hot they made her.

>Tara acting like a normal person
>"""Driver: THAT'S THE LEFTY IS A MIND CONTROL"""
seriously, those guys have cooked brains, god damnit

Frankly, the only word I can think of in terms of my desires is "Worship." Her legs, her arms, pits, feet, back, ass, her whole glorious anatomy! Plus the attitude and how she is in private just melts everything but the tungston-carbide boner she gives me.

Kara is a goddess, the peak of female form

If I was the Uber driver I would told her to argue with me with her raven voice
That would make things better

I WANT TO FUCK KARA SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP HER LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF HER FAT ASS I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN HER RUMP EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK KARA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO HER KRYPTONIAN WOMB I WANT TO GLAZE HER LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK HER KRYPTONIAN BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF HER BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK KARA I WANT TO FUCK KARA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE TO FUCK KARA I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HER KRYPTONIAN PUSSYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE KARA I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK KARA I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT KARA HELP ME FUCK KARA SO HORNY FOR KRYPTONIAN ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK OH MY FUCKING GOD IMAGINE BEING BATGIRL AND FEELING HER FAT BUTT AND THIGHS BOUNCING AGAINST YOUR CROTCH I WOULD BE STRINGING CUMS SHOOTING FAT BAT ROPES EVERY TIME I FELT HER AGAINST ME FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT TO FUCK KARA I WANT TO FUCK KARA

Attached: 9CFB4780-AFCD-4C64-BD5B-8B7718B33802.png (1920x1080, 993K)

>106674767
>memology
No (you), fuck off

That's taking things a little far, dude.

Attached: AD1BC74C-709E-4463-9187-B012F092A0B0.jpg (808x819, 441K)

Oh for fucks sake, not this shit again.

Why's Faust always make her main characters total self inserts lol. Still cute tho ngl

So this is the kind of people I'm going to have to deal with if I want to talk about this show, huh?

Attached: ass.png (1000x819, 1.32M)

Her lack of versatility

Also, she killed Harley Quinn vocally

I just want to fuck Kara every fucking day seriously, I JUST WANT THAT MY FUCKING GOD PLEASE PLEASE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT PLEASE I JUST WANT TO FUCK KARA'S PERFECT GODDESS BODY PLEASE I'M SO FUCKING LONELY GODDAMNIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: thelifeispain.jpg (960x540, 20K)

IKR

based

>All because she made a waifu I like

Attached: 3454365756.jpg (680x583, 47K)

I think she's named Lauren Faust because, as a sacrifice for creating good shows ,she has to put up with fans like this

Attached: 2a7.png (200x359, 99K)

was going to make this exact post
based mindreader user

Sorry, but pinkie pie is MY wife already

haha thats really funny because

I really want Kara's big cock. I want her big Kryptonian shaft. I want it, fully erect, laying on my face, covering my eyes, her heavy musky balls resting on my chin. I want to lick her tip, and give her little kisses to make her throb with anticipation. I want to stroke her, her foreskin rolling up and down. I want to roll my tongue around her head. I want to taste her salty pre. I want to feel her cock pulse and her balls tighten as she bites her lip with brazen lust. Then I want to take her in my mouth, her massive girth stretching my jaw to aching.

I want her to lose all pretense and just grab the back of my head, her strong hands gripping my skull and fingernails digging in as she thrusts forward, her cock sliding past my tonsils.

I want to feel her balls slap against my chin and the air to escape my mouth with a whorish 'glug'. Then I want her to use my face like her own personal fucksleeve, ramming her pelvis into my face over and over again, barely giving me a chance to breathe. Finally once she has been thoroughly satisfied she would hilt herself inside my mouth and shoot her hot thick ropes of stringy sticky jizz directly into my stomach, filling me up.

is that gay?

Attached: 1474324710627.jpg (542x616, 35K)

lol gay

Babsfags are set to be even WORSE than pearlfags. You heard it here first, folks.

This user has the best taste.

Why can't we get a tiny titans cartoon?

>Redhead
>Green Eyes
>Flips between tomboyish and rabid spastic at the drop of a hat so you know she's wild in bed
Give her some freckles and she's perfect desu.

I think Bubbles arguing would be the hotter option.

>whearing a sombrero
>not a Mexican
Um, that’s fucking culture appropriation

Spics seem to be the only non-white race to not care about cultural appropriation at all, especially compared to angry white girls.

You idiots are going to create the MLP menace all over again.

but these are people, not horses

That has nothing to do with it. It's shit like that made this place horrid to go on and force a containment board. Seriously, what black magic did Faust bargain for?

>black magic
Just make cute fun characters with slapstick and personalities in a world full of agendas

There were plenty of those in 2010, yet the internet flocked to Faust's creation over anything else. Granted, there was an ironic element at first, but it spiraled out of control to become the bizarre behemoth it once was.

Yeah, you guys are going to /trash/ in a few weeks

yup, thats about what i expect. to be banned from Yea Forums for little to no reason

Zatanna's better.

I thought Raven was Grey DeLisle?

>voice sounds exactly like Twilight Sparkle

Otherwise would be a 10/10 character

But does she have ass? Can't be perfect waifu without it

Hottest and you know it

Attached: Jessica messy hair.png (320x459, 181K)

>Granted, there was an ironic element at first

People always trot this out, but I was there in 2010 and I can promise you there was nothing ironic about the early fandom. We were all just amazed that a cartoon for little girls was amusing us to such a great extent, and as a result we started creating fan content for the show, and that's when the ride started.

Here we see a wild Babs, cautiously guarding her home den where she spends most of her time among the rubbish.

I didn't expect this to happen. But a rewatch of #hatetriangle bumped her up from my least liked girl to favourite.

Why?

I like what her core values do for her character. They force her to get creative and put her on the defensive in a crew of technical support and heavy hitters. But there's a lot of little things I didn't immediately notice. She's not the stuffy, overbearing character I thought she'd be. Kind of the opposite.

She's just a pink horse knockoff.

It's Pinkie Pie. So fuck you.

Sure, but with the added benefit of being a cute red head human now.

Power-wise, she evens the team out as the passive counter to Zatanna. She can conjure and express anything, with imagination being the only limit, like Zatanna. Supergirl is the active heavy hitter to Diana's decisive power plays, and Bumblebee is the passive support to Babs constantly vomiting bat gadgets. They have a pretty cool team balance between tank/support/mage and passive/active.

The entire picture is great, sex hair for everyone.

Attached: the amazon has been sated.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

Hatetriangle is perfection. Made the bland character the most interesting. Even with the constant feminist undertones. I just can't hate her.

I don'like Tara Strong for the same reason I don't like Tom King: they have no range yet get work as if they were Billy West and Denny O'Neil. Tara just does the same handful of voices, Tom does the same theme across all his work.

At least she's got more range than John DiMaggio. Even if her voice is more annoying.

Back to mlp

>either faust or someone faust hired drew this, knowing exactly what feelings it would elicit

She also gets her voice on almost every show someone shits out, while John has done a handful of notable roles. I'm fucking sick of hearing Tara Strong voice style #3 yet again.

Tied up Bumblebee makes it extra funny

Attached: ww in a nutshell.jpg (1669x813, 318K)

>Lauren Faust will now have two containment boards for her shows
Honestly deserved for exploiting autism and Yea Forums‘s desire to be Yea Forums.

So TLDR:
IWTCIK

Unironically based and redpilled

Attached: Gtim+glad+i+stabbed+her+and+id+do+it+again+_c5565f5659347b95e9feaa9414a368fb.jpg (204x248, 22K)

Aren't most Amazones Bi?

hot

>Faust is a genius, she's a visionary, superior in ambition, variety, and panache, to JUGGERNAUTS
>seriously Faust is making history
Reading cringe inducing shit like this makes me wish the board would be nuked for a few years.