Why does the Simpson's hate arbys?

Why does the Simpson's hate arbys?

Attached: 1553725589067.png (250x141, 54K)

Why do you like Arby's? Don't have the superior Roy Rogers anywhere near you?

I dunno. I always wondered that as a kid. It's not bad for fast food. A little more expensive than the competition, but the bump in quality makes up for it.

No, actually.

Because Wendy's waifu is superior and they know it.

Attached: 1552325361305.jpg (680x678, 56K)

Frankly, Arby's is one of those franchises that waffles a lot in quality depending on location. Some are great, some are awful. Plus side, I live near a good one, and their social media presence is top notch. Not as sassy as Wendy's, but still... not giving a fuck when an outrage mob tried to shame them for a saucy waifu? Based.

To keep it Yea Forums-related, think of a comic or cartoon character. Really visualize them in your mind. They have trusted you with a "surprise me" order from said fast food chain. What do you get for them?

>live in dumb old texas where there are no roy rodgers
>look up roy rodgers menu
>texas pete spicy chicken sandwich

is it common for places outside of texas to put texas in the name of food items if they're spicy?

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 693K)

Just bein' true to life.

Shut up, Boco

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12K)

It's a brand of hot sauce, ya goober.

They actually don't hate it, some of the writers went to a Simpsons message board and said so.

It's pretty generic low-quality fast food, and taking jabs at McDonalds or Taco Bell is too easy and has been done to death.

sneed

Because now they have Bob Belcher as a spokesperson.

have you not seen Texas Pete Hot Sauce at HEB?
but I agree with his statement, what's up with other states relating Texas to spicy
also WHY THE FUCK DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE FUCKING STEAK FINGERS A DQ?!?!?

Attached: texas_pete_hot_sauce.jpg (328x500, 23K)

come to think of it, I haven't seen an arby's around here in forever

I suspect Cajuns have to deal with similar.

I miss Oven Mitt Guy.

I prefer the one that pisses the outrage crowd out.

Attached: Arby's.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

There's a restaurant named after Roy Rogers?

Attached: bitch-you-aint-no-barbie-i-see-you-work-at-arbys.jpg (400x454, 116K)

One of the cutest girls I've ever known worked at an Arby's.

>Why does the Simpson's hate arbys?
if I recall properly the Arby's jokes started after several of the writers got food poisoning from eating there during the mid 90's

There's an old Arby's at Sunset and Gower which the Simpsons writers are surely aware of. It's got a big cowboy hat or boot (can't remember) as a sign, which stands for the opposite of everything the rootless cosmopolitans of the film industry embrace.

Arbys was pretty shit before the "WE HAVE THE MEATS" revamp. It's improved greatly. I've always liked the fries and potato cakes though.

I didn't know this! Now I wanna try it. I love Louisiana style hot sauce.
I've never been to HEB, the closest one is 40 miles away. They don't sell steak fingers out side of texas at DQ? Guess I'll never leave this hell state.

Yes and I take it you live on the West Coast if you haven't heard of it.

>Roy Rogers
Aren’t they only in Jersey now?

i like their bbq sandwiches, fish sandwiches and cookies. theyre mostly Subway, but they use a bun

Arby's is disgusting but the pearl clutchers flipping out about this was pretty funny

>girl works at arby's to pay her way through college
>she's going to be a doctor or scientist at fucking NASA or something
>has to put up with thots like this

user do you eat at Arby's? What is your favorite meal?

Cowboys are a product of the rootless cosmopolitians of the film industry.

read the top line again

>barbie can't be a nasa scientist
>nor a police woman, fire chief, interior decorator, baker, astronaut...

The popular perception, maybe. Things that are represented in popular media as being "cowboy-like" like the ten-gallon hat and spurred boots were still incidental parts of the ranchers' lifestyle, even if kids only recognize them from Toy Story or spaghetti Westerns.

>what's up with other states relating Texas to spicy
Tex Mex cuisine, presumably.

Because it's wholesome for the family and Chikfila would be too obvious.

Fuck you, I really want tex mex now.

Yep

The best Arby's in the eastern USA is at a truck stop in northern Florida, off 95. I have no idea why it's so good but every time I'm there, I make sure to stop by and have a sandwich.

The worst Arby's in the eastern USA is all the other Arby'ses.

The plural of Arby's is Arbii, pleb

Ok maybe listen to the track again then.

I had figured that one line of context would have been enough but evidently not.

California here, go eat real Mex-Mex like we do.

Real Mexicans make our tacos, and they kick ass.

Everyone hates Arbys yet they still exist somehow.

That was probably true back in the 00's. Nowadays on the internet it feels like a lot of people think Arby's is cooler than Simpsons and Jon Stewart.

I don't care what the dicksuckers think, I like the sauce hair loli.

>hated arby's for years and refused to eat their food
>start working there since poorfag college student
>can't say no to free food so try it
>tfw it's actually pretty good

Attached: 1551169561682.gif (475x277, 1.84M)

Because Arby’s used to be bad in the 90’s, but now they actually put in effort and taste good while Simpsons got bad and lazy now becoming the cartoon version of 90’s Arby’s.

Stop exploiting Illegal immigrants.

What about legal immigrants?

they didn't have the meats back then

Only reason I eat at Arby's is because sir beef Is gone. My dudes there's nothing like a king beef, a large slice soda and two big pickles to kick off the weekend. God I miss it.

Attached: images(30).jpg (259x194, 7K)

>grow up as kid with one of these signs near house
>always laughed at sign as kid because the hat looked like a penis
>continue to laugh when I visit my mom because of the random capitalization and Tl,Dr nature of an entire declarative statement being committed to sign form

Attached: Arby's ROAST BEEF Sandwich IS DELICIOUS.jpg (564x845, 68K)

I don't doubt that you have authentic Mexican food, I doubt that non-Mexican Californians eat it.