Are you ready for him to cut Thanos in 2 with a portal?

Are you ready for him to cut Thanos in 2 with a portal?

Attached: 4E0DEEA1-4E81-4418-9DDC-647B7ED1AD86.jpg (640x948, 43K)

That's not how this is going down

Attached: i64pcy6pbpo21.jpg (700x1037, 119K)

I'm ready for Black Widow to kick Thanos right in the Infinity Stones while Ant-Man crawls up his ass.

Why doesn't Scott expand inside his prostate while Wong uses a portal on Thanos' cock to send it inside the tightest boibussy?

>Are you ready for him to cut Thanos in 2 with a portal?
Is there a reason he or Strange didn't just do this? Portal generation is an absurdly OP power.

At the time wasn't Thanos shrugging off lethal blows because stones? On the other hand they damn near got the glove off so whatever.

It’s possible the portal only has so much cutting force. Thanos might have been strong enough to counteract that force, keeping the portal open until he could get his hand through.

Recommended Wong reading?

Still seems worth trying

Attached: 1550965272940.png (566x720, 282K)

kek

Attached: Shablaw.jpg (828x750, 44K)

So he just went back to the house, ordered some take out on Strange's card, and watched Netflix during the entire snap right?

I feel like you don't even need to get that creative. Just have Thor, Hulk, and Captain Marvel gang up on him. Shouldn't that be enough given Thor basically beat him on his own already?

By the time the sorcerers were involved, Thanos already had the Space Stone. I'd assume he could banish or disable a portal that was open for more than a few seconds.

Never been referenced since Age of Ultron, even when it would make sense (like in Civil War where they explicitly talk about Ultron wrecking Sokovia, we could have had a 3-second flashback of him dying and Wanda holding back tears as Ross continues to speak)

that's not quicksilver

Fuck, thought it was from the thumbnail. People give even less of a fuck about the Warriors Who?

"Maybe you should have led with that?"

Surely he could banish or disable a bunch of assholes trying to steal his fancy glove?

Endgame Spoiler: Pepper saves Tony. Apparently she said it at the end of the message when Tony was on the ship. She even asks if he heard that part. [/spoilers]

It's called shitty writing and capeshit retards will defend its use so long as it can give validation to their shitty existence.

The funniest thing about the civil war movie is no one thought to bring up the fact that shield itself was completely infiltrated so why should the avengers trust any government to tell them what to do

S P A C E
T
O
N
E

How could a sling ring portal beat a fucking Infinity stone? Strange summons a portal and Thanos can probably stop that shit

I understood that reference.

Or how about the fact that Thunderbolt Ross wrecked Harlem in The Incredible Hulk and yet is lecturing the Avengers on collateral damage after they accidentally damage a few buildings in Lagos

Strange threw the entire dimension at him and Thanos just punched it.

>holding a U.S. general accountable for anything.
A general could kill the president and get away with it.

And a president could kill a million people and noone would care.

Stack atop I feel like people who keep asking about portal physics weren't paying attention to what Thanos did to the Mirror Dimension.

The thing we were specifically told in Doctor Strange specifically nullifies physical force.

The thing the Power Stone effortlessly shattered and the remains of which the Space Stone then folded up like a wad of tissue.

>Space time manipulating spell
>Useful against the nigger who hold the power of the literal Space and Reality gems

?????????????????????