Shazam cameo

Looks like they've actually added to the costume, there's red sections under the belt

Attached: qb0k8xy8zzn21.jpg (1024x428, 51K)

Looks good

How does it work without showing his face? He just says some shit like mind if I sit down, headless, and it cuts to black?

Thanks OP you just saved me having to waste any time and money on this piece of shit!

I'm sorry but is the reason for the framing because the actor might not return? Also here's the after credit stinger villain tease for you OP just because. Current Shazam story is likely the plot for the sequel

Attached: MISTER MIND MOVIE.jpg (576x749, 75K)

Wonder who did it

I really hope for the next Superman movie, they chuck the whole thing in the trash and give us the classic costume, briefs and all. And give me the yellow 'S' too.

Doesn't say anything just walks over to the table

No "might not" about it he got fired along with everyone else including Hamada after this bombs

How so? Do they tease the other lands?

Billy says "I brought a friend, hope you don't mind", superman walks in, shot from the neck down and then he stands there, Freddy looks up and screams
It's actually a decent movie to my surprise
They changed the suit, they're not going to go through all that and not use superman again, though wether or not it will be Henry is unknown at this point
Mind says "the seven realms are about to be ours"
>Hamada
He's still in charge and Aquaman has been his only movie so far

I'll breakdown the scene for you
>Dr Sivana is in his cell scribbling magic symbols all over the walls, mumbling to himself. He gets pissed when his writing tool breaks
>Mister Mind speaks off camera. He sounds like The Brain from Teen Titans a little. "HOHOHAHAHAHA! Primitive simples, you walking talking monkeys with your cave drawings. You think there's only one way to obtain magic? No, no, no. There are more ways that a mind can imagine."
>"What in gods name?..."
>"I name the gods, doctor, not the other way around. We're going to have so much fun together. The Seven Realms are about to be ours. HOHOHAHAHA!"

>no face
that's pretty pathetic. they already CGI'd the lips why not go for the entire face?

>Aquaman has been his only movie so far
It's not even his movie and WB isn't going to care after this bombs they'll just panicking and clean house just like after Suicide Squad and Justice League

Because it worked wonders for the lips

Reminder that Cavill turned down actually cameoing because he wanted more money and more power. Looks like his game of chicken is gonna backfire since now they have a basically Superman character that's universally loved and isn't tainted by any Snyder shit.

He filmed a cameo, we know this, they didn't use it because WB aren't willing to budge on their negotiationw

How we know?

The color reminds me of Nic Cage's costume.

We don't DKeks just love to live in denial

Enjoy eating another bluray

No he didn't. Why should WB budge? He's asking too much since he hasn't been a success for them and they're clearly trying to move past as much Snyder crap as they can. And with Shazam being a hit on all fronts his position just got even weaker.

If Shazam makes a billion I will gladly eat a blu-ray

Shitposting aside, it feels like they want to make the belt vaguely Rebirth-ish. Good.

I would have preferred the belt he's got on the reborn suit but this is definitely a step in the right direction, though they need to make it a brighter blue

Attached: Superman_Action_976_Gary_Frank (1).png (985x1313, 908K)

Disney has literally made CGI people, you're telling me WB can't CGI a face, let alone a fucking stache? LMAO

Hope Shazam does well. Never thought CM would do as well as it did

>CGI people
They've used deaging stuff that still looks pretty shit

Before you do that fucking eat the first blu-ray for the Aquaman billion.

still looks light years ahead of the Invisible Stach.

You can hope all you want but it just doesn't seem very likely given the timing. And Captain Marvel was always going to make a billion everyone but Yea Forums pretty much saw that coming given the marvel brand, being the first comic book movie of the year, having absolutely no competition for a month, and the "first female marvel movie" thing

The deaging with RDJ in Civil War was good but the deaging in Captain Marvel was fucking awful. I mean SamJack was fine because he really didn't need that much and he had make up on too but Clark Greg fucking looked fake as fuck.

Also Goose was noticeably fake and some of the space scenes you could tell they were CGI.

Aw what's the matter? Does even your tiny retard brain realize it's impossible? Too bad it can't figure out that there's too many anonymous posters for you to ever find the user from Yea Forums who actually made that post

eat the blu-ray

Disney is a competent studio that can afford to CGI things you fucking retard

Did you not see Aquaman WB can't afford to CGI shit

why did they hide his face?

Honestly can't wait to watch it again with friends when it comes out.

Attached: Shazam movie.png (1325x608, 788K)

A captain marvel that acts like a kid will never be able to take the place of superman dude

Costume legitimately looks like it came from this universe.

Attached: Batman Kilmer.jpg (600x888, 367K)

and yet he's already more popular and successful that Snyder's shitty Superman.

Where can I see the Mr. Mind scene?

In theatres

Would've been a nice nail in the coffin for the Snyder stuff and an actually fun cameo if they included something like the Doom Patrol guys in a shot, maybe in their short bus.

I’d love for there to be a Shazam cartoon in the style of those shorts, it fits the character so well

>Armored nipples

Attached: y tho.jpg (1813x2111, 912K)

And the boost from Infinity war and endgame

There is a full pilot episode of a Plastic Man cartoon with Tom Kenny that didn't get picked up

Attached: Puddle Trouble.jpg (1438x1080, 262K)

Because they’re telling Cavill: “Either get on board or fuck off. We have no problem replacing you”

You need consent to use someone's face like that, retard.

Go stab yourself in the nipples and ask yourself again.

No he didn't retard, he's still on contract. He's holding out for MOS2

Looks plastic, like Nic Cage's suit.

>that skinny Superman

Yikes. Couldn't they find a guy who lifts for that cameo?

> HOHOHAHAHA!"

It feels like forever since I last heard a good evil laugh

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E04 - #SweetJustice Part 4.mp4_snapshot_02.57_[2019.03.08_18.49.35].jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

fuck off ladderfag

>He filmed a cameo, we know this,
Source?