Is it too weird even for Yea Forums standars to watch peppa as an adult?

Is it too weird even for Yea Forums standars to watch peppa as an adult?

Attached: 1513084065-peppa-pig.jpg (1200x675, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN8_vkIUZjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

It doesn't really bother me. Preschool TV has a weird surreal and endearing quality to it. It's like another world of its own. If you're actively seeking out to find every episode specifically and aren't just watching it on TV by chance, then maybe start to be concerned.

Not at all, it's almost socially acceptable to appreciate Peppa Pig semi-ironically. At least here, in the UK.

Well someone has to do it to report back to us on how dumb it is. You sound like your 22 or 24 asking this question

They could be from overseas

Do you have or are around kids? No. Are you drunk/board/finished jacking off/high and need to have something calm your brain? No. Are you actively making time out of your day to watch it? Yes. Is it time for bed but you want to squeeze 30 more minutes out? No.

Claim your daughterfu's.
Best sheep right here

Attached: Suzy_Sheep.png (441x472, 90K)

could be normal enough. it's like visual baby food, sometimes your brain doesn't want to chew. sometimes i reread picture books i had as a kid

Not over here in american everyone is called a pedo for not watching something Rated-R. I miss the 90's

I honestly don't give a shit. It's your time on this earth, watch whatever the fuck you want.

Claiming 'becca rabbit here.

Attached: rebecca-rabbit-peppa-pig-character-free-vector-800x566.jpg (800x566, 27K)

I think it could purely be because Peppa Pig is an innovation native to us and such a big cultural phenomenon but I remember a time (and I think it still may be true) that everyone knows that it aired every morning on the Milkshake block. Everyone knows how to hum the silly little tune, etc. So there's just a certain level of appreciation for it taken for granted, and anything more than that is for lulz.
Pic related, it's my Peppa Pig theme sodium acetate handwarmer.

Attached: SDC14487.jpg (4224x3168, 653K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mN8_vkIUZjU
Depends if you like memes.

Kipper has always been chill in my book and I never hated it when he was on TV.

Attached: kipper.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Peppa is not really preschool target age. Mostly older children like second-third graders

she remains me Elizabeth Debicki, patrician choice

Bubble guppies is better.

Attached: bubble guppy top.png (480x536, 277K)

Nah, Peppa is G as fuck.
Remember when she called Suzie Sheep to complain about not being able to whistle, and then Suzie just did it without even trying. Just straight up hung up on that wooly cunt.

The trick is not to watch it as a kid's show, but as a family sitcom. Once you get past that you can appreciate its sterling dialogue:

"Gertrude is -not- a toy train! She is a miniature locomotive!"
"You have to admit, Daddy Pig, it is a bit funny."
"When you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots."
"Dine-saw!"

Oink