Well, batfags?

Well, batfags?

Attached: 1531710861918.jpg (630x960, 130K)

I thought you were gone, fuck off back again

I don't think Batman ever said that.

Remember that time Punisher kill everyone and then himself, Batman should do that

What the fuck does that even mean?

Batman's math is wrong, though. If there was 10 killers and you killed them all, then there'd be just one killer left not 11.

Batman's completely right. I met a guy who killed a hundred killers, and he ended up developing a hundred personalities.

What's with the rambling tryhard response.
The Punisher would just say, "That's why I kill two killers."

clearly he would not say that but instead that he kills his sidekicks and could beat his dad to death

What's the Punisher trying to say here

Of course the problem with the Batman quote is that it parses the outcome as neutral, which means there's literally no cost. Meaning killing one killer so that you can become a killer and then kill ALL the killers becomes trivial.
If the action cannot be performed because it is neutral in the face of evil, then all other neutral actions cannot be performed either. If the action is not neutral, it cannot be simply a zero sum.
For instance I would if I were Batman say that if you as a non killer kill a killer, you increase the population density of killers because you net decrease the amount of non-killers. This makes the initial action evil, which makes it forbidden in the pursuit of a solution.

If you kill 2 killers, there's one less. The optimum, clearly is to nondiscriminately kill all killers that exist, then kill yourself.

If someone shot the Joker in self defense, would Batman start going after them as if they themselves were the Joker?

You can't kill people simultaneously. There will always be a moment when you've killed only one, which damns the whole outcome.

That's why you don't stop at one killer, Batman.
Geez, Alfred sucks at teaching math, I guess.

You would be 10 times the killer you were.

The Punisher talks big but he's never fucking killed anyone of consequence in his entire career.

Attached: Bat-sip.jpg (640x480, 29K)

fucking retard

Attached: boondock41.jpg (550x319, 26K)

>Kills a bank robbing teenager
>Never been close enough to kill Zemo, Crossbones, or anybody slighter stronger than high school football player

You best not be talking about the Punisher.

>if you kill a killer, the number of killers in hte world remains the same
>if you kill 2 killers though

You tell him, bro. Name all the big names the Punisher's put down!
Oh, wait. There aren't any.

Netflix Punisher vs DCEU Batman

Attached: PNqX1WE.png (878x665, 514K)

>If you kill 2 killers, the number of killers in the world decreases
ftfy bats

Attached: Batman-the-animated-series-joker.jpg (632x479, 38K)