Does he ever age ?

does he ever age ?

Attached: seth macfarlane.jpg (800x600, 63K)

He's only in his 40s.

His comedy ages for him.

Black don't crack

Attached: 1553725917989.png (579x2560, 2.22M)

Most men don't age until 50/55 is when it starts showing unless that got fat as they age vs Women how can look like 4 different people from childhood to teenage years to young adult to mid age adult and is why people are harder on them then boys and men.

>then boys and men.

Then boys and men what? Don't leave us hanging.

Depends on genetics and how they take care of their bodies, too.

Is Seth secretly a chink?

don't worry
he is like 45? he will have a falling out at 55 or 60.

I thought he looked cute in The Orville, but not really since im not gay.

He's had a hair transplant, right? I mean that hairline does not look normal and I don't think it's only the Just for Men.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious.

People with CHAD genes don’t age.

Boys major changes are between 13-17 with puberty and there life long voices in there mid 30's (No I'm not talking about there puberty voices)

I don't understand why anybody thinks hair dye and transplants can possibly look better than just accepting your your grey hair and baldness. Trying to prevent nature just makes you look unnatural.

t. balding user who now shaves his head. I think Seth would look just fine bald.

so like a dorian gray type of scenario.

From that picture I'd put money on him dying his hair.

Hollywood is fucked up

I wish he wasn't ashamed of being in the animation industry.
I wish he watched modern cartoons, and learned from their successes and their mistakes.

I wish he watched the visuals of Ballmastrz, the humor of R&M Bushland Adventures, the decline of South Park, the return of Matt Groening's new cartoon, Don Hertzfeldt, Moral Orel, Bojack, Archer, Over the Garden Wall, or even just Spongebob, or Drawn Together, and learned something from them.

He is THE MOST POWERFUL PERSON in american animation, with THE most clout and weight to throw around, and he does nothing with it. And you can fucking tell it's because he has no idea what to do. He has no inspiration, and when it comes to animation he has no culture.

It's like he's not even a cartoon person. He lives on a cloud, miles and miles away from Trey Parker, Justin Roiland, Rebecca Sugar, Mike Judge, Genndy Tartakovski, Kristy Karacas, Adam Reed and all the rest.
It feels like he's outside of the industry.

All that fucking money, all that voice acting talent, all those Hollywood connections wasted.

Long ago there was a caravan. Their names were Seth Macfarlane, Keeanu Reeves, Hirohiki Araki, Jennifer Lopez, Jamie Foxx, and Morgan Freeman

They collected the corpse parts of Jesus scattered throughout the American West (the Mormons were right) and became immortal

They are opposed by the Necrontyr, a race of beings that age rapidly and are desperate for the corpse parts. They are led by Ellen Paige, Scarlet Johanson, Lindsey Lohan, Tara Reid, Val Kilmer, Olivia Munn, Meg Ryan, and Edward Furlong

Seth doesn't even really work on cartoons anymore, he's pretty much solely focused on his Star Trek show.

Morgan Freeman looks pretty ancient these days, my dude.