When will heroes in crisis end? it's disgusting, I wanna forget it ever existed but you guys keep talking about it

when will heroes in crisis end? it's disgusting, I wanna forget it ever existed but you guys keep talking about it.

Attached: timeline-of-a-white-house-denial-1-4f57db.jpg (817x798, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2019/03/real-net-neutrality-protections-passed-their-first-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woah there nelly, an anti-trump comic where he doesn't look like a gross oompa loompah?

please answer meeeeeeeeeee

Attached: timeline-of-a-white-house-denial-2-dd1d28.jpg (784x798, 92K)

I think it has one or two more issues.

I think that's sean spicer? Or a generic white house spokesperson.

It'll end in two months.
Monkey's Paw: it'll kickstart New 52.2 so you'll live with the HiCcup fallout for the next 10 years at least.

Really butt hurt that your president isn't a traitor huh?

Attached: 1553404518260.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Well this whole ordeal just made an entire political faction and majority of main stream media look ridiculous as fuck and the best part is that they are still digging themselves deeper into this grave.

Attached: Reinhard and Kircheis.png (387x406, 162K)

It's pretty hilarious tbph. NPR is still flailing around aimlessly to try and spin "no collusion" to "that means it's collusion".

Attached: journalism_graveyard-1024x740.jpg (1024x740, 247K)

n-no guys! obviously barr made his whole report up! its not like there are hundreds of investigators that would instantly contradict him! it totally a cover up

Where the fuck is the Guardian? Hell they pushed this garbage more so than CBS, Yahoo News, and TIME.

Isn't that British?

Yes which makes it even worse.

would you like a tissue?

I want a reboot, but a serious one this time

If Trump was my Prime Minister, the party would have made him resign solely over how many of his senior staff have been indicted and how many minister/members of cabinet have resign or been fired.

It would indicate a lack of competency.

Attached: moon mirth.png (142x133, 38K)

I think The Guardian actually apologized to Trump

>If Trump was my Prime Minister
You'd probably still have rights on the Internet

Uh did you forget that burgers lost net neutrality

>Trump killed corporate journalism
>But not the corporate influence still crippling the country

not quite
eff.org/deeplinks/2019/03/real-net-neutrality-protections-passed-their-first-vote