BENDIS APOLOGY THREAD

>best superman run in years
>best story in DC1000, poised to take over Batman and give us best run in years as well
>launched Wonder Comics, the best part of DC right now

Say sorry

Attached: 220px-6.21.10BrianMichaelBendisByLuigiNovi1.jpg (220x333, 18K)

Isn’t he selling worse than his predecessors?

>sales=quality
I guess Batman Who Laughs is the best comic out there

But if less people are buying it, doesn’t that imply the quality is going down?

Let me take that bait... go fuck yourself.

I mean it's the same appeal that sales=quality.

One possible explanation is that Bendis has been guaranteed an omnibus at the end of his run, something known for quite a while. I'm waiting for that, so I won't be buying any floppies. Surely there are others like me.

This is bad bait but the meme hate has become Reddit tier. Superman is fine if slow and Action is good. Some of you miss your lil shota son. Some just wanna fit in.

Nice try, OP.

I miss USM a lot but that’s about it

bendis ,the writer ?

and young justice

Included in Wonder Comics, but yes, Young Justice is great

superman is kinda boring now tho

>>launched Wonder Comics, the best part of DC right now
It’s sad but this might be true. I mean what else is still good at this point, pretty much only Deathstroke.

They let this fucker put his name on not only Action Comics 1000 but also Detective Comics 1000? What the fuck is DC thinking?!

No. He aged up Jon Ken, killed Super-sons, and is doing who knows what else. I'll forgive him if he de-ages and resets Jon by the end of his run and only then.

I don't care as long as he stays on Superman. Superman has always been a containment book. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Superfags who will larp up anything since they all have a double digit iq and consider Jurgens to be a master of the medium.

>always
Please explain how Superman was a containment book prior to John Byrne

are you implying byrne's superman isn't good?

That's like 50 years back, and it was not even the same character.

It was the beginning of downfall of Byrne.

No, but I could see how if someone didn’t like Byrne they could call it that (which technically wouldn’t make sense because he did Action as well). I like Byrne and I like plenty of runs after his, but that user’s claim makes even less sense before him.

Byrne’s run started a little over 30 years ago dude

I will give that his action is ok, but his Superman is pure unadulterated garbage, they really should have just given him 1 book and given Superman to another writer

GOMENASAI BENDIS-DONO

Its basically the same creative team for both books?

Cover and Pearl were pretty great too

actually?

Bendis shills should be permabanned on sight.

Bendis, get off Yea Forums and take a creative writing class

Fuck no, Action Comics being decent and Tom King being more dog shit than ever doesn't merit a sorry. Being decent is the bare minimum Bendis has to do and and his Superman is still dogshit.

Yeah, the...uh, y'know, the writer. He's known as, I guess, Bendis, at times, if you like. Bendis, the writer, yeah, heh. Hrm.

Wait is bendis really gonna write batman after king? Fuck that

Brian, go home...you're drunk.

>Wonder Comics
The only good titles are the ones he doesn't write.

He didn't even have the worst story in DC 1000, it's fucking shocking. It was better than Tomasi pulling an AC 1000 and shilling his new villain and better than whatever the fuck Johns was doing. Shit's weird.

>tfw Bendis takes over Batman immediately after King leaves the book
>tfw the first thing he does is kill Catwoman

Attached: Bendis.png (1200x539, 523K)