Politics in cartoons

Yea Forums loves framing their complaints in a non-partisan way, but it's only ever about the so-called "liberal agenda". Is there such a thing as a conservative agenda? Are conservative groups really so kind as to not indoctrinate their world views into the soft minds of children?

Attached: 1553322890085.jpg (625x941, 82K)

>t. Dorkus Malorkus

No because they'll be chased out the fucking door before they can endorse right-wing opinion.

You aren't wrong however as some big names in the industry are conservative but kept their beliefs our of their shows.

Butch Hartman comes to mind.

>Are conservative groups really so kind as to not indoctrinate their world views into the soft minds of children?

o.O

No, Liberal Jews own the industry and wouldn't let anyone holy produce Christian material for kids. Thus, they rip off of it like Pixar did to VeggieTales.

Is this a stealth chick tract thread?

Nice!

Attached: a8bacd3737f9a1e763bd86c4a90d0056.jpg (467x240, 46K)

Left has main stream media
Right has memes

they're pretty even imo

That's not liberal. Just SJW agenda. Almost all entertainments are by nature liberal but modern SJW crap is different from it. It's all about identity politics and ideological conflicts from irl. It's just an offshoot of shitty twitter drama from a victimised perspective or outrage culture.

Big City Greens

>buzzzzzz wurdzzzzzz

>only ever about the so-called "liberal agenda"
The fuck are you on about? Yea Forums is Tumblr central.

Tumblr isn't a thing anymore dude

I'm liberal

You mutt leftists are the ones overusing victimised buzzwords like - phobia. All americunt sjws use phobia crap in every post and put a label on any other group. You can't think anything, and overuse slurs.

Why would you want right wing garbage in comics? Right wing humor sucks, hating women and minorities makes for a shitty superhero and we don't really need any more ways to teach kids to be greedy selfish assholes

Attached: 512832_v2.jpg (650x524, 154K)

You seem about 14 years old.

When was the last time you saw a Yea Forums thread complaining about conservative agendas in comics or cartoons? Never, right?

When was the last time you saw a Yea Forums thread complaining about liberal agendas in comics or cartoons? Today, right? Every single day, right?

You can see it right now in the Toy Story threads, for example.
>She's strong and empowered so I HATE HER!!!

Shut the fuck up, transphobic homophobic incel edgelord.

Yep. Even liberals get annoyed by SJWs. Getting bogged down by trying to make media respect or represent [insert cause here] without acting to get those same people their rights or safety IRL is damned obnoxious. I don't care if the female Ghostbusters was good or not, there's a bunch of religious psychos in the government. It makes little difference to my life if such and such character is bi or trans, the other side is dismantling public education to replace it with Bible schools. And so on.

A liberal on Yea Forums?!

there are two conservative agendas, which you already know and you're being a shit for asking when you know the answer already
one is called basic common sense
the other is "Shit the liberals have decided is conservative, and people embrace just to piss them off"

if we're talking about inserting politics into cartoons i say that we put futurist fascism into cartoons

Attached: marinetti.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Left owns media production, right has a tight grip on social media platforms.

Obnoxious altright shit isn’t usually in the shows themselves, but rightwing sjws dominate discussion. At least here they do. Tumblr too, though anons strongly believe the opposite for whatever reason.