Admit it Yea Forums, you've got a crush on her

admit it Yea Forums, you've got a crush on her

Attached: YASSSSSS QUEEN CAPTAIN MARVEL.png (651x579, 779K)

I hope she becomes a voice in Rogue's head

she could play mussolini on the next WW2 movie

Attached: 200px-Benito_Mussolini_(primo_piano).jpg (200x270, 15K)

She is like that annoing bitch you hate but would still fuck

some of us have standards user

>forehead bigger than her ass
>toe fungus
No thanks.

is she the bogdanov sister

I can see that

Attached: BrieLarsonOnSet.jpg (1400x1400, 229K)

She ain't Asian, why would I have a crush on her?

Attached: 1553383786333.jpg (615x2405, 200K)

When she was the lead singer in clash at the demon head in scott pilgrim

I think we're so used to Hollywood actors looking so much better than regular people that we don't realize that even a comparatively unattractive one still looks better than most people you'll meet day to day

I did when I was like 16 and caught her in that show where her mom had multiple personalities.

I’m not a lesbian though

Nope.

Attached: brie_larson.jpg (1920x1080, 201K)

admit it Yea Forums, you've got a crush on her

Attached: Ame-lee.png (1004x1058, 165K)

We are technically all Asian since humanity spread from the land of Shinar in Mesopotamia after the flood

Not a hive mind, but no. Not really attracted to blondes, white women, or feminists. She also has a flat ass, toe fungus, and is no where pretty enough bone-structure to counteract that block jaw of hers.

Have you considered becoming one?

I personally think she's very pretty. Yea Forums is just bitter that she's openly feminist. The movie was bad though. but I want her to step on me nonetheless

Attached: 14avengers-endgame-trailer3-articleLarge.png (600x250, 151K)

Brie is literally fucking sexy I have a rage induced boner for Captain Marvel.

Honestly no, not even in the slightest.

I literally know girls in my college classes more fuckable than Brie Larson

I honestly could care less about Brie, I just despise Carol Danvers in general. She's such a godawful character that constantly gets pushed despite literally no one liking her, solely because Marvel is desperate to have a Wonder Woman of their own. They could've chose Kamala, Monica, even fucking Phyla, but they chose the worst fucking Marvel because ironically Marvel doesn't have the balls to have their new figurehead be anyone but a generic white woman. And so were practically stuck with this black hole of a character that only becomes even more of a cunt as time goes on, with Disney not understanding why Roman Reign-type characters like her are poison in the long run.

Attached: 1549802632753.jpg (300x222, 9K)

I think the movie is mostly OK, but I don't like how she has superman-level power, I hoped MCU would avoid the worst excesses of it. Thor was already pushing it.

No That's gay you faggot

>implying that's an impressive feat

Sure blondes are hot but she’s just so dull that I’m bored by her

>admit it Yea Forums, you've got a crush on her
Yes, she reminds me of the lean, sinewy trans girls I occasionally fap to.

Her being too strong is the worst reason to dislike Carol

I bet you're a flyover if you really think that.

>Yes, she reminds me of the lean, sinewy trans girls I occasionally fap to (in the mirror).
Fix'd that for you.

I actually hate her and want her to get her ass kicked by Thanos.

>I'm a girl teehee

Yea Forums is currently going nuts over a potted plant that is more expressive than her.

She's intended to be the enemy of egotistical woman-hating virgins, so your reaction shows how great her performance was.

I would never have an erection because of Brie Larson!

...s-stop it, boner.

Attached: 1542085879607.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

user you could not be more wrong if you tried. I hate myself more than anyone else, I don't hat woman just obnoxious asskissers like you and horrible shrill dickheads like brie. Stop with the Incel as an insult and go back to the classics.

Wrong, but you can fantasize about me if you want to, user.

Attached: Nina Lawless.jpg (536x1024, 98K)

Why? Her being too strong adds a fuckton of issues the MCU never had before, like the rest of the team being completely useless now and the stakes getting dramatically lower. It would be different if CM has a semblance of actual charisma or personality to carry her so that the movies would be enjoyable regardless, but she has the personality of a wet blanket. So she has nothing going for her while being an active hindrance to the rest of the MCU at best. She is literal cancer.

So when are they going to bring up Carol’s massive alcohol problem?

The self-hatred is a given.
And all actors/actresses are egotistical assholes. Especially the ones who pretend publicly that they are humble down-to-earth people.
It's the nature, no a requirement of, the profession. All of your favorites are massive egotists. Get over it.

I'm starting to hate her

Right after Tony's.
not clicking on that.

I dont have a crush on a roblox figurine

>Right after Tony’s
Already touched upon in Iron Man 2.

No thanks, I am gay

i dont hate her but idk,her bitchy face tells me shes not a fun fuck

Uh, that was a nasty supplemental/medicinal drink, and he wasn't addicted to it.
Tony was drunk once, in Iron Man, onboard a party plane. Which is where you would be EXPECTED to be drunk.

He was fucking dancing around on the table of his mansion with his suit on. He was holding a bottle of liquor.

Oh, yeah, and at that party at his place.
You are expected to be drunk at a party.
Alcoholism is when you are drunk at work, or when doing some important (non-party-related) shit.

Fine, they can have Carol get drunk at a party in CM2, and you can go "AHA SHE'S A TOTAL DESTRUCTIVE ALCOHOLIC!!" and be satisfied.
I bet you would be fun at those parties you were never invited to.

I thought she was fucking hot in 21 Jump Street. Was indifferent to her in CM though.

>the entire scene is about how he went down a spiral of decadence and alcoholism after becoming a hero-celebrity
>gets into a drunken brawl with Rhodes, destroying a good chunk of the house in the process
>gets one of his suits stolen at that
>”I-It doesn’t count because it was at a party!”

Attached: 3AC28F25-8292-4C3E-9CA6-187DDF76BEE8.jpg (640x640, 52K)

>Her

Yes, it literally does not count if you get in a scuffle while you are drunk at a party and someone messes with you.
The whole point of Demon in a Bottle is that Tony's drinking is affecting every aspect of his life, heroic and non-heroic. In Iron Man 2 he is blowing off steam at a party, partially because his (non-drunk) heroic exploits are slowly killing him.
Tony Stark is never an alcoholic in Marvel Studio's MCU.

>Zero ass
>Zero tits
>Face shaped like a toaster
>Resting bitch face
>Fungus infest rotten feet
Not even the slightest.

Tony’s alcoholism and its damning consequences is present in both adaptions. Half the fucking movie was about the negative aspects of him turning his persona into a pop-culture icon.

her voice was cute desu, wasn't expecting that

Looks decent
I dig it

Attached: hank.jpg (370x415, 29K)

Why do people post this?

No, I have a crush on nebula.

Carol Danvers is just so fucking tiresome. The push she's gotten is like the embodiment of "Mom said you have to play with me!"

Not when the MCU has grade A material like Peggy Carter and Wanda.

Only crush on her puss.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

I'm surprised Brie Larson is a bigger cunt than actual Carol in the comics
AND THE CASUALS AND SOI DRINKERS EAT THAT SHIT UP

Attached: 8B1001E1-0237-41BF-8E7E-44F1F213410C.jpg (600x600, 73K)

This is what it comes down to, I think.

Were I her stylist I would have advised jawline botox, that's the only real issue with her face.

Attached: jawlinebotox.jpg (706x430, 162K)

Actually yes, but Brie has nothing to do with it.

No, because I don’t. She’s pretty plain looking.

>ywn be Karen's boyfriend
>you will never visit her after she's spent an afternoon filmming on the set of Avengers
>you will never hang out in her trailer and suggest fucking her whilst she's in full Nebula costume
>you'll never make her climax her hot sticky cunt tight around your cock as she whispers sweet nothings into your ear

Why live honestly?

I'm a Elite Alita Booster.

Attached: 1551502858397.png (622x538, 326K)

I don't. Living in the midwest you see a thousand girls that look exactly like her. There is not one single thing about her that stands out.

>we could have had alcoholic borderline-fascist bloodlust Carol Danvers
>We could have had Monica Rambeau, with her insane powers, no-nonsense leadership style and pragmatism
>We could have had Phyla-Vell who dates Drax's daughter who turns into a space dragon and she dies and comes back and has like three different power sets and you could do literally anything with her
>we get generic strong female protagonist who's only interesting quality is her continued perseverance in the face of adversity (read: every superhero ever)
Come on Marvel. Way to fumble the ball. Three female Captain Marvels, one of which is a lesbian, one of which is black, but you go with the blonde white straight woman because diverse-to-the-point-of-obnoxious-but-just-short-of-actually-doing-something-interesting is Marvel's fucking motto.

As a Hoosier its hard finding ones that don't do meth.

>the rest of the team being completely useless now and the stakes getting dramatically lower.
Gee, it's almost like you've never read a comic book.

>We could have had that Snyder edge!
lol no.
First rule: know your audience.

Attached: Snyder.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

If you’re talking about Then boy your in luck

How much time does it waste having to re-chisel her stone face into a new expression for each scene?

AHHHHHH I'M GONNA GETCHA!

Attached: 576A48E375ED47DE9D92A6ECC830E957.jpg (1057x1057, 74K)

Oofta. You fucking hoosiers stay the fuck out of sd. Fuckers don't know how to drive.

Brie a cute and perfect

Attached: 43038457_382258902314567_476488894986155279_n.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

Remember when she was Abed's girlfriend in Community for like two episodes?

Not really. She looks fine, but others get my superhero (or villain) crush. She ain't bad, though.

Nah, her facial expressions are Kristen Stewart-tier.

Seriously, why is Marvel Studios so bad at casting women with main roles?

You have that backwards-regular people look so much better than Hollywood (save for Walmart, ugh). Hollywood has a knack for picking weird, weaselly people that just do what they say, and they make into a symbol. Sometimes they look good, but the really good looking ones are either too far and in between or get stuck as B or C level celebs. Walk down any downtown boulevard almost anywhere, and you can see half a dozen fine women that beat out your average Hollywood mega star easily. It's just that humans are communal, and repetition and status breeds standard in a group. Yet go to any bar across America, and see who is in the arms of most men and it is considered the opposite of the Hollywood beauty standard. We don't care about your purse or haircut, but your bedhead and boobs are hawt.

Fuck no, now Envy Adams on the other hand...

Attached: InexperiencedArtisticGnat-mobile.jpg (500x270, 22K)

>but your bedhead and boobs are hawt.
This right here is a cultured gentleman.

Attached: Hulk Grin 2.jpg (566x655, 184K)

In that movie Aubrey Plaza has my vote all the way.

No tits or ass. Pass

I mean she looks fine but its not that big of a thing

Which willing women wouldn't we fuck...
who are they

I'm still finding it hard to believe she pulls off a determined stare more convincingly in what's essentially a romantic comedy than she does in an action movie. You think her acting skills would get better over the course of 9 years, but apparently not.

All the time and energy you exert recreationally despising this movie could actually be used to better your life.
Just Saiyan.

op i have a crush on way more women than i do men. i would go down on like 80% of women.

You now have the fungus.

Attached: 1552844111880.jpg (1760x1492, 96K)

I just read Civil War II because it's one of the biggest events that have her at the forefront, and I really have no idea how the audience is supposed to find her endearing. She's stubborn and brash and the people around her constantly pay for her mistakes but she didn't seam to learn anything. The whole event just seemed like an excuse to put characters in the hospital or worse.

The same could be said for you passive aggressively responding to people expressing their opinions.

lego head lookin bitch

>I have amnesia
>I didn't have to re-learn anything
>Even my cognitive function of speech came back instantaneously!
>Also my personality is flat yet robotic!

Attached: D8634B0C-CBE6-4FA9-A152-3B334BBC08B2.jpg (750x683, 85K)

yummy yummy delicious toejammies

Attached: 3E118D4D-A269-45D8-8CDB-A0EAB82A3FB7.jpg (778x512, 46K)

So did she and her black friend fuck at least once?

I wouldn't even rape her.

>Implying user would be physically able to rape

I thought her movie was "okay". That said, I do wish Brie would wear the leotard at least once

Attached: 552db0f9e55abe7e1b8393ce953cb978.jpg (471x750, 46K)

No you don't.

Attached: 4E9BC6FC00000578-0-image-m-73_1532718999619.jpg (634x696, 99K)

She does look pretty good but damn is she obnoxious.

In nearly every scene with her and Maria Rambeau, I couldn't help sensing sexual tension. They were reunited after 5 years and in every moment, I couldn't help imagining and wishing for an intense release of their pent up, sexual energy. I wanted to see them go at it, and it felt like it was directed in such a way that would pull my mind in that direction. I still want to see this.

Attached: 1553452607474.jpg (1071x1515, 546K)

...It's actually true

Kek

>you will never double team her with JB on the set of Jumanji

Unfortunately I do. I give it 2 weeks tops and it's over though.

Attached: ezgif-4-1a200a64b39b.gif (166x185, 1.22M)

This desu

No we don't, shill

Attached: The+face+alone+makes+for+a+good+reaction+image+_800f0330f73c8142e30e8124d7b88a5a.png (163x178, 56K)

There are so many thread about that fucking movie. I would wager most of them are from paid shills. They are always the same threads, the same pictures, answers. It's probably a few guys spamming the board every moment they can.

AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

Jesus Sargon

Before is prettier. Wtf, why do people bother with shit like this?

>that jaw

lol no not even capt or tony has a manjaw like that