Itt shows that only you remember and sometimes it feels like your mind is playing tricks on you and they never really...

itt shows that only you remember and sometimes it feels like your mind is playing tricks on you and they never really existed

Attached: C156B36B-9BD8-47D8-8C8D-0023AEF1B792.jpg (350x187, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKZfwih-3dM
muchalucha-art.tumblr.com
vimeo.com/103043039
youtube.com/watch?v=iqadAO1dyRQ
youtu.be/j18e_ID-DpA
youtube.com/watch?v=n9bvbR9_Bw0
youtube.com/watch?v=zOQ-8pln2oc
youtube.com/watch?v=WZNt9p4LWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=n2cvyOnEsJw
youtube.com/watch?v=YFI_DFKuJHY
youtube.com/watch?v=E8pqrVzHQaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mucha Lucha existed, I learned about Churros from it

HONOR! FAMILY! TRADITION! AND DONUTS!

fking cubix

Attached: dFGGniF4GR2tE4RMo8p9153z1b4.jpg (727x1000, 136K)

Are mexicans really that obsessed with Doughnuts?Is not even a Mexican food.

>18 years ago
This show CGI aged really well.

No actual mexicans worked on this show.

Mexican's love Pan Dulce. If you go to any Mexican bakery you'll be able to find doughnuts along slide the conchas, marranitos, and all their other stuff. But it's not at all a Mexican delicacy. It's just there cause well might as well sell doughnuts too.

Anything fried, really. The donuts were merely a microcosm stand in.

Between 2002-2003 there were my favorite cartoons.

true

although jorge gutierrez did some character designs for the show a bit later in the run

literally no replies every time I post this in a "forgotten cartoons" thread.

someone please tell me you remember this show.

Attached: daft planet.jpg (350x263, 29K)

I feel like I'd remember a show where people had no neck for no particular reason.

90% of these shows will be about minorities

Attached: 1542818981216.png (500x375, 293K)

Never went to Costco?

socal here
winco was the superior poorfag option

Attached: 1532477167061.png (979x722, 750K)

My mind does toy with me by bringing up blurry contextless images.
Just months ago I recalled enough details to find this thing that I couldn't forget for some reason even though it apparently only aired once here and I was just 3 years old. How is that even possible?
The series only had 13 episodes so this has to be really obscure by now.
youtube.com/watch?v=wKZfwih-3dM

Attached: x720-Nx7.jpg (960x720, 96K)

Costco has such a great return policy

Mucha Lucha was a really popular show

I remember my dad buying VHS tapes of this show to give me a black kid that was around my age to watch. Honestly, not bad.

Attached: 57FEB66B-1F7D-4250-8A9B-7678BDB4F85F.jpg (960x1440, 481K)

I was thinking about this show the other day and even considered making a thread like this because of it. I'm surprised but its complete lack of presence anywhere

'member that one cartoon with the nerdy boy with a bitchy robot and some big hulky dude in a white jumpsuit? I can't remember the name.

I swear I remember a cartoon about animal characters that got extremely popular even here, despite being ostensibly for little girls. But it's like it completely vanished, I don't see it on the board at all anymore.

The title really doesn't help

Attached: WE.png (797x558, 390K)

Fever dream. Was it Gud?

Attached: 81AB1F85-C720-48F0-97E8-BD62C383B1F0.png (200x212, 67K)

This had one of the best theme songs

The theme song will haunt me til the day I die

Captain Star
Mind's Eye
Mister Sprinkles
Bump in the Night
Yam Roll

Why do you think they can only love Mexican food?

I remember this shit but I wish I didn't

based wincoposter

Huh. I could have sworn the Luchador show looked different then the picture in the OP. Maybe I’m thinking about a different show?

Can't say I remember a show where everyone is a dullahan.

I remember seeing it in the program guides but never bothered to check it out.

Attached: bum.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

First time I've come to one of these threads and actually seen something truly obscure

You guys remember Pucca and Yin!Yang!Yo!
Or Kid Versus Kat?
Or any of those shows that may aired at like 4 AM on Cartoon Network?

Attached: BC9F85A9-F1A9-47E6-8B46-838F9A81EC15.jpg (182x268, 16K)

Yes Man was the best character

I remember this. Some of the jokes were pretty good, as was the artstyle. Writing was crap though

>TFW the creator of this show tried pitching a revival with the original VAs on board complete with animatics

>TFW this was supposed be 4kid's back up in case Pokemon stopped being popular

>TFW literally everything about BUM's development was a complete clusterfuck

This show had great potential but the animation was cheap flash shit.

It could really use a remake.

I remember watching them on Jetix

>cartoon network
I think you meant Jetix (now called Disney XD), user.

You got a link to the revival animatics, or do they not exist online?

Worst job I ever had, but damn are their prices unbeatable.

Those were all Jetix, user

Wasn't Pucca a rapist and was chasing after a gay ninja who didn't want her? Wasn't there also a sexy girl with blue hair in it?

Don't know about the second one but yes on the first one. Also Santa Claus was a recurring character

muchalucha-art.tumblr.com
vimeo.com/103043039

rewatching some of these half drunk with friends at 1am really captures that fuzzy "not sure if that's really what we just watched or just imagined it" feeling

This shit felt like a fever dream.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 25K)

Book was neat

I remember the villain being hilariously lame and hands-off, at one point telling a minion something like, "Do whatever, leave me alone with my studies."

This airs on Pluto TV streaming all the time, so I think I've somehow actually seen all of it. Pretty cool, though like says the villain isn't much.

People would call it racist and get it cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqadAO1dyRQ

it was on teletoon here

one of the channels on Pluto.tv streams/airs this. Actually caught an ep of it over the weekend.

You're like the babies.
I legitimately thought this was a weird fever dream for a good couple years.
This and a nightmare I had about my dad getting remarried to a red head vampire who then ate me in a supermarket, but I think that was a movie too.

Attached: Van-Pires.jpg (618x476, 22K)

I remember this shit too

I remenber people in the internet sayng that 7 dressed like a holocaust prisoner

It was fun just by how bizarre the concept was, and the character had good personalities
i'm surprised not many deviantart kids make fetish art out of them, it was like a harem anime for every weird fetish in the internet

Never seen anyone talking about this show

Attached: Good_Vibes.jpg (456x330, 58K)

Maybe so, Maurice Sendak was a kid during WWII. Half his books are probably him trying to cope with childhood trauma.
>Outside Over There is a bizarre and disjointed story inspired by reading the news coverage of the Lindburg baby's kidnapping and murder when he was little

Also I think Mr T was involved?

youtu.be/j18e_ID-DpA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Holy shit,everyone should know about this
youtube.com/watch?v=n9bvbR9_Bw0

Does anyone remember the name of a show with a cat (or possibly it was a dog) that chased a bunch of cockroaches around a house kind of like tom and jerry?

ONE POTATO

Attached: 1.png (479x359, 173K)

If you thought Cubix was bad...

Attached: ReBoot.jpg (480x480, 67K)

WTF???? What kind of Transformers is this?

Oggy and the cockroaches?

omg, it's been years since I last thought about this show. I don't even remember any episode but I know I use to see this a lot.

I remember all of these

Yeah, a lot of these shows just didn't stick

Attached: Waynehead.jpg (622x540, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zOQ-8pln2oc

my man! that's it, thanks!

>club foot
this was the most oddly specific character trait to give an MC

Does anyone know about a show about Chinese cats leaving in a royal palace or something like that? At least I think they were Chinese if not somewhere around that part of the world. I remember there was a family of white cats... I think. I don't remember much, It might or might not have been an anime.

I saw a fanfic where it crossed over with Beavis and Butthead

Samurai Pizza Cats?

Attached: 51TM4cOhqeL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (353x499, 41K)

No, they weren't anthropomorphic cats. They were normal looking cats that can talk to each other(Actually, I don't remember a human ever appearing on that show)

Is so weird, I remember seeing it on CN before going to school, it was a Slice-of-life kind of show. Very bland to be honest.

Does anyone know or Im just tripping?

It's probably If you look at the intro
youtube.com/watch?v=WZNt9p4LWeA

There's a palace, and the episode blurbs mention the palace in a few places.

Are you talking about Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat? It fits your description, but I used to see it on PBS rather than Cartoon Network.

I had a teddy bear from buildabear workshop that I named C Bear.

Yea, definitely they were Chinese cats. I remember an episode talking about the Chinese zodiac, there is where I first heard about it, that is why I remember it.

Sagwa

I have a vague memory of an old CGI cartoon. It was set in a desert town and the two rather ugly characters drove some sort of makeshift racing vehicles.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2cvyOnEsJw
OMG yes, this was it but I remember it being in CN, weird

Attached: fff655b14c8d5731f04cc54ea60e6323ebaa0480r1-500-375v2_00.jpg (500x375, 41K)

that was aired for a while on cbbc so it isnt that obscure

Mucha Lucha isn't obscure at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFI_DFKuJHY
I almost forgot about this, This was so freakishly good, Its action choreography was very well done. The intro was enough to pump you up. My first broken bone was because I tried to replicate the backflips of the opening.

>Britfag

i am english and i am gay, yes

Sorry, I meant to put this one, dumb me
youtube.com/watch?v=E8pqrVzHQaE
1000% better

Sagwa the chinese cat

Middle school me ∠Ꭽ۶D this show
Now 20 year old me finds it mediocre

Was it Time Squad?

Came in here just to say fuck you for talking about Mucha Lucha like that, this show was a gem

Everyone I grew up with knew about this cartoon.

>t. Atlanta

Kid vs Kat yes

Seems like the appropriate thread to ask but does anyone remember a cartoon that centered around 3 girls with powers? It was a monster of the week type show and most of their powers came from magic items,they transformed using their belts and it had magical girl elements overall. I think it was also cel shaded CGI but I'm not 100% sure

Attached: that one narcoleptic boomer who has to drink monster enerygy constantly to keep awake.jpg (355x354, 27K)

aliens from bureau of alien detectors were always freaking me out

Attached: tumblr_inline_o81or1LbD31qzw9jh_1280.png (1280x910, 872K)

Does anyone remember a cg show with a hot rod culture greaser aesthetic? I swear it existed but I think I'm crazy

Yeah, that was Time Squad.

Holy shit I'm fucking getting a headache trying to remember a show I watched as a kid. It was a cartoon sketch/variety show and the one skit I'm remembering is one where a ninja is advertising a cobweb cleaner. It's killing me that I can't remember it, all I know is that it was on CN in the early to mid 00's

All the same stuff always gets posted from previous threads. How about a real curve ball?

Attached: MV5BMjA2MzVmZTItMDY4Mi00YmZiLTljZjYtYTViYWEwNjQyODdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQyNzE4MDM@._V1_.jpg (1129x1600, 317K)

I saw a fanfic of Beavis and Butthead crossing over with KOTH. It ended with Butthead anal voring Bill while Beavis proclaimed the PlayStation to be the greatest console ever.

I HATED this show, it would always be on Nick in the morning before I had to go to school
they could have aired a good show but no I had to watch this boring shit instead

Attached: Get Ed.jpg (900x605, 171K)

My spleen

Attached: Miguzilogo.jpg (258x192, 8K)

IS THAT EL PRIMO WITH SHELLY

Ah yes, I remember all of em

MUCHAAAAAA
MUCHA LUCHA

I briefly had HBO at one point in life.

Attached: ewrw.jpg (276x183, 12K)

I love this show and it's got a banger for a theme so its my ringtone, but I'm also an Yea Forums fag so this is the specific crossover of my interest