Is Young Justice Outsiders any good?

Is Young Justice Outsiders any good?

Attached: YJs3.png (659x659, 1.23M)

Yes. The one problem is too many cameos

And hate the timeskips

Yes.

I'd honestly call it just plain waste of time and money (mine and especially DC/WB's).

How many episodes is Cassie in?

Who the fuck are green, yellow and red?

BLUEPULSE WHEN?

Yes

>Grimdark shit with graphic deaths where the heroes never truly win, plus shit designs.
Nope, it's pretty bad.

I actually want the villains to win. They actually feel like real characters unlike the good guys.

Respectively:
Geoforce, Halo, Forager.

The only reason you picked it up is because you want to see what the old crew is up to but you don't get much of that. The plot is spotty and new characters are annoying buttmuncers, brion acts like a 10 year old with bad parenting and others act like fish out of water in most tiresome ways. side note I don't think I have even seen katana in this

Attached: dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg (800x450, 72K)

>when you have limited number of eps but give 1 to OCEAN MASTER prepping a hit on children and getting taken out in seconds at the end by shiva. housewife gossip was not even that juicy

what? granny goodness, really?
I was going to ask where all the graphic deaths are but then I recalled on character gets killed and rezed every ep, for the lolz. yet terra's story is watered down

Watching it when BL was on air was funny as fuck because Jeff banged Jace in YJ and then his ex beat the crap out of her in BL.

Young Justice as a whole is woefully disappointing.

All this reminds me of the SW prequels

>too many fucking characters
>REMEMBER THIS FUCKER FROM 30 YEARS AGO!
>villains are the only passionate characters
>good guys act like fucking morons
>fights that are just there to have a fight scene with no emotions behind them

The whole bit with nightwing and patience had me wanting to inflict pain on both of them.

I can't believe they didn't bring Wally back.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like halo

they will, later. probably when arsenal is making moves on his girl

nah, I think even waifufags are "liking" her ironically.

You mean when Will is knee deep in Artemis and she has to choose between abortion or raising the kid with Wally.

All the romantic relationships between characters in the show, minus the gingers and Sportsmaster's daughters, feel unearned and forced. And I say this as a former Birdflash shipper.

I'm familiar with Geoforce although I'd never recognize him with that generic-ass design, what's the deal with the other two?

I would not say all but halo and brion are defiantly out of nowhere,unneeded and unwelcome by me

one is a motherbox in a human corpse, the other is a new god slave who was kicked out of his world so he has to live on earth now.

I think the biggest problem with it is that it assumes you're invested enough in the show to care about the plot instead of trying to make you care. As a result, the show focuses on so many different things at once that none of it gets enough focus for you to really feel invested in these plotlines. Season 2 had a similar problem until the Reach took over as the main focus.

I don't want to throw the word "mary sue" around, but every time she's in any plot line, she's getting a new power to resolve it.
If they left her powers as just the self healing and healing ones she'd be just fine in my smelly opinion. Really, those two alone make her pretty damn powerful if not critically important.

But no, she has a complete rainbow of new powers. Pun intended.

I would be invested if it was about people I care about. I read comics, I read all of star wars EU in 3 months. I never read outsiders. I don't give a shit. Its like 5 classic stories collapsed into 1 with OC diarrhea all over it.

she is too mentally out of it to be a "mary sue", at this point she is like baby jack jack

when is the latter half coming out?

it's awesome
those are some of the best parts
I felt the same way until I looked it up and that is legitimately how this character was in the comics
still could do without arab representation though. in my day nobody knew what arabs were and we were both the better for it.

You sound like an awful person with shit taste. Like the worst parts of Yea Forums and /pol/ combined.

Attached: 4l1zsm0.png (316x317, 152K)

I'm pretty sure the Spitfirefags will crucify Greg if he tries something like that. Like or not, they actually do make up a good chunk of the fanbase, unlike the annoying and loud fujoshits and SJW shitters.

It's disappointing

It's weird people expect Artemis to Just become a nun

June

I fucking hate Forager. He never shuts up. Like that scene where he's pretending to be a high schooler and talking to Harper Row.

>Saying someone has shit taste
>While using anime reaction images

....yes

Attached: the snuff agenda.jpg (1708x960, 296K)

Shippers are disgusting people, user. Just the idea of one of the people in their pairing potentially fucking someone else will make them snap.

FRED BUGG WITH TWO G's LOVES GOING TO HUMAN SCHOOL AS A HUMAN

Come the fuck on, what is it with Weisman giving half the characters on this show autistic verbal tics?

>She didn't die in the 12th episode ruining the Halo dies every 3 episode shit
Fuck you Weissman