How will they jew Billy out of a win?

youtu.be/2m21yPQPW7w

How will they jew Billy out of a win?

Attached: F8BED893-6BA8-4F71-89EF-0AA2412E6EA6.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BJ1-trrgqc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dqbuwn_uXB8
youtube.com/watch?v=btMIBbyvedg
youtube.com/watch?v=8w67fxrmbsc
youtube.com/watch?v=nEohKB44FFw
youtu.be/R0BEAPKFqE8
comicvine.gamespot.com/quasar-34-the-scorched-sun/4000-35682/
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(Billy_Batson)_(Post-Crisis)
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(Carol_Danvers)
youtu.be/hQDmKl1HCaU
youtube.com/watch?v=mGNWRaM3zX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KzR7C2kyzFM
youtube.com/watch?v=EIK-jg6Uo_I
youtube.com/watch?v=BmlvfMJBLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=VE-YnwKHEEI
youtube.com/watch?v=PwwZBWJVVtI
youtube.com/watch?v=wcNvMW4s9a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Carol is far more powerful, she's got this in the bag.

What’s her best feats?

Billy is on par with Superman so I’m going with him

No sweetie, Shazam can stand toe to toe with Superman, and Marvel's concept of "powerful heroes" is nowhere near DC tier, that's long established.

>B-but Superman is weak against magic and that's why Shazam/Black Adam can stand toe to toe with him
Superman isn't weak against magic like kryptonite, he is just as vulnerable as everyone else. But considering how few vulnerabilities he has, using magic would even the playing field. Captain Marvel has no such magic defense either, as her powers would also be inherently scientific.

Also on a moral level, Shazam beat the guy that Hitler worked for, so he's pretty much an all around win.

>implying Captain Marvel wouldn't make short work of Superman too

Attached: captain-marvel-square-jaw.jpg (620x349, 39K)

>Superm*n
>Anywhere near a HERo's strength

Attached: 1511140179370.gif (268x328, 1.83M)

Shitztain isn't winning anything

>Billy is on par with Superman
Superman defeated Goku
Goku defeated 18
18 defeated Captain Marvel
I guess billy wins then

Captain Marvel lost to android 18. She has no chance against Shazam

Exactly
If they have CM beat Shazam, they're saying 18 > Carol > Superman, which means that Goku > Superman
And they won't give the Z-tards that satisfaction, even if it means losing a few feminist points

Attached: giphy.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

Marvel's top strongest are weaker than Aquaman. Capping off at 100 tons is fucking nothing in DC.

>And they won't give the Z-tards that satisfaction, even if it means losing a few feminist points
So, either way, no one's gonna be after the fight.

Shazan is both stongher and sexiet than cm

>Billy is roughly a magic-powered equivalent to Superman
>Superman is stronger than Goku
>Goku is stronger than Android 18
>Android 18 is stronger than Carol
>implying Carol has any chance against Billy

Attached: confused ltg.png (300x256, 74K)

Shazam is
>more powerful
>a better character
>has the superior movie
you can't refute this

Carol is more powerful, a better character and has the superior movie.

The only notable thing about Carol is that she's actually an alien, her movie is drab and if not part of the MCU it would have been entirely forgettable.

This

There's a reason she got almost half a billion in her opening weekend and he won't even get half her opening DAY during his entire weekend

You literally just copied what they just said

The reason CM is making that money is because Disney is billing this as an essential movie to understanding Avengers Endgame

samefag samefagging

>Marvel's concept of "powerful heroes" is nowhere near DC tier, that's long established.
DCfag here, that's bullshit. Marvel has tons of superheroes at Superman's level and above

neme 'em

>Whiz Bangs into
Is this a reference to something? It sounds more fitting for Shazam since he debuted in Whiz Comic.

Yeah, name them. That's nothing wrong about Marvel, it's just a matter about DC having much higher powerlevels. Just look at the Flash/Quicksilver comparisons as an overal example of how they handle power levels.

Name ONE time Carol has punched someone so hard she created a black hole

Attached: Billy Black Hole 2.jpg (2560x1920, 823K)

>There's a reason she got almost half a billion in her opening weekend
Yeah. It's called Endgame

user she explicitly has more energy than a singularity every time she goes Binary.

>There's a reason she got almost half a billion in her opening weekend
Was it because free tickets were being given away by the truckload?

He's actually above Superman tier. His stats are all set to infinite but he chooses not to fight any higher because he doesn't think a hero NEEDS to be stronger than Superman.

>SEETHING so hard you retreat into delusional conspiracy theories
Lmao

Attached: 1553689451364.png (1465x936, 1.26M)

Best feats for either of these guys?

I think fighting Superman and being on equal footing is enough of a feat at is

How is he seething over a conspiracy when they had that “charity” for girls to see captain marvel and Disney openly admitted they bought tons of tickets to give to people to boost hype and numbers? Do you live in a cave?
>inb4 responding with shit memes

Let’s try no powerscaling

>no powerscaling in capeshit
What’s next? You want villains to outright kill the hero when they catch them?

still got her ass kicked by 18

Which version of Shazam are we allowed to use? Because if we go golden age we get some wacky stuff.

Post-Crisis, just to make it a fair enough fight

SEETHING

Attached: 1552621280289.png (1280x1280, 444K)

Didn’t they go off of almost every Superman story or story that he was included in to make him as broken as possible? I feel like they’ll do the same for both but if they say Shazam is weak because Superman instantly killed him in injustice then the video will be shit

Well not relying on powerscaling Billy does not have that many impressive strength feats I can remember off the top of my head. For a durability feat he survived being twisted inside out.

Attached: shazam_healing_ability_by_pokesega64_dbajtg8-pre.jpg (721x1108, 269K)

It’s like clockwork. Thanks for the (you)

Attached: F95C0DB3-BBEB-49DA-877E-987888577235.png (635x467, 18K)

Attached: IMG_20190308_173800.jpg (1024x620, 117K)

I mean, any of the Superman knockoffs, for one. Sentry. Blue Marvel. Hulk at his strongest.

jesus christ when was this and he healed in a second?

The captain marvel before carol would easily give Superman a run for his money. The dude punched an eldritch god into an empty universe and sealed himself in it for eternity fighting the damn thing forever

Billy dind't get raped by his own son so I'm going with him.

>Paper beats rock
>Rock beats scissors
>Therefore paper must beat scissors
Lmao fucking brainlets back at it again.

Attached: 1552375251128 (1).png (247x248, 99K)

Attached: 1553708477065.png (1082x306, 67K)

Lol no

>Literal who
>Edited
>Carolfag can't form their own opinion
YAWN

Disney bought tickets to inflate sells.

Attached: 538.jpg (680x680, 51K)

if they fought rock qwould beat papet
rock>scissors>paper

I don't remember the issue it happened.

Also looking through Billy's Post-Crisis he has nothing impressive without powerscaling. Basically just mountain level stuff at max.

That doesn't make any sense. If it was 10% at the same time that means there's more to come and there will be sales that aren't from prebooking so how can it be an OW of 15mil?

Attached: 4bf.png (625x626, 181K)

>Carolfags downplaying Shazam that hard

Man I was thinking like damn China already gave up on it after the first week so I guess Disney was throwing a ton of money in different countries in order to get that 900 million

They actually gave a handicap by only going for post-crisis feats.

Here's hoping he goes Wisdom of Solomon on her

Attached: Wisdom of Solomon bitch.png (461x459, 495K)

Carol will clearly win through her superior experience.

>"I don't think CM was that good"

>HOLY FUCK SEETHING! SEETHING ALERT OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING MAD LMAO, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SEETHING, LOL HERE'S A DRAWING OF HER WITH LOTS OF MONEY LMAO STAY MAD

Carolfags are truly a different breed

What is this bullshit? The Wisdom Of Solomon is op.

>let me tell you about the pay gap

Adam with the power of Shazam killed Injustice Superman. But I heard there's going to be an asspull for Carol to win.

Shazam can push around red giants and punched a giant monster so hard it created a black hole.

Exactly. Same way Larry King beats Dwayne Johnson

Jesus christ, stop raiding the damn thread you inbreds.

how does the Wisdom Of Solomon works, it makes super smart or it makes him know everything?

Don't forget cosmic-level threats like any Herald of Galactus, Thanos, etc.

Thanos got Darkseided

>giving a shit about death battle
What the fuck happened to this place?

And? Darkseid is stronger than 90% of the DC Multiverse. Fucking Superman can't do shit to the True Darkseid.

Who wins

Could Ben beat Billy?

Attached: 148AB6B1-3887-439F-A20C-1BE3A5500B13.png (750x421, 388K)

>Superman isn't weak against magic like kryptonite, he is just as vulnerable as everyone else.
>Wrong
Byrne wasn't writing Superman at the time he said that crap and the very same month that happened featured Billy knock out Superman explicitly because "Superman is weak to magic"
Stop spreading around bullshit.

Probably with Alien X, though Feedback could also work

Have you not been on Yea Forums in like 5 years? Also implying arguing over what if battles isn’t just a natural thing that happens in any community

Can someone explain to me how Superman is weak to magic? It's likes writer keep spouting this but in the end it does not really mean anything. He get struck by magic attack all the time and they do nothing because they still don't bypass Superman natural durability.

cuz magic does whatever the person whos writting it wants and most writters go overboard with it, fuck magic

In Pokemon terms, he’s other attacks, bullets, standings are either unaffective or not very effective, Kryptonite is super effective, and Magic is just effective

Does not seem like that most of the time. Give someone the ability to shoot magic bullets and a person the ability to shoot regular bullets and I am pretty sure both bullets would bounce off Superman just the same.

I see it as magical effects fuck him over (transmutation, soul manipulation, curses).
Hitting him with a magical fireball or a punch is about as effective as any other kind of fireball or punch (not accounting for strenght of course)

It's like spider-sense actually working or how Barry/Wally is actually the strongest on the team. It entirely depends upon what the writer feels like at the moment.

It's further complicated because humans generally have innate magic resistance, (it's a long story but the GL guardians decided SCIENCE should rule the universe so magic itself is actually rare outside of Earth.) Just about all of the aliens in DC are actually "weak" to it but it's never noticed or focused on since they'd get fucked up by the attack normally to begin with while Superman would normally be capable of tanking said attack if it as nonmagical. Because of that it's noticed that Superman is weak to magic.
Eg see how often Sinestro got fucked up by magic in injustice.

They'll use movie feats only and Shazam will probably not accomplish anything beyond the "Captain Marvel defeating a fleet armada" feat in his movie.

Superman's stats are 0 in magic defense so even one stat in magic can do something to him like turn him into an animal or something.

This is really complicated so try and stay with me.

Shazam is doing roughly 10% of what Captain Marvel was doing at the same point. Captain Marvel went on to have an opening weekend of about $150 million. So 10% of 150 would be...?

Dumbass casual

At the end of the day Clark is still an organism. He has no natural defense against magic like any other normal person. The only thing he does have is an astounding durability. So to put it another way, magic fire will incinerate a normal person, but probably gives Superman second degree burns

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

Depends on the access Ben has on the Omnitrix. If he has master control, then he's gonna win the fight.

>No mention of Carol having to struggle to absorb magic
They're going to jew Billy.

>Johnny Thunder goes berserk with 5D imp magic
>Billy just walks up to him and spears him
His feats SHIT on Carol.

Magic bypasses his "immunity:All" that lets him withstand infinite amounts of normal energy.

It hurts him just like it would hurt Thor or Hulk.

small penises everwhere

Again, hate this. One of three people who love Carol Danvers, and this is a lose/lose for me.

I KNOW she'll get stomped by Billy. He's literally magical Superman and has way better feats than her. She has to lose.

I also know I'll be REALLY annoyed if she wins cause it's unjust and will likely be poorly explained. Billy deserves the win.

Gah, I hope she loses and she just gets a less one-sided match in the future. Don't even care if she loses that one too - I just wanna see her in a more even match.

Flashback to the sixties. Superman is invulnerable, and that means INVULNERABLE. Touching anti-matter stuns him a little. You can't teleport him. You can't mind control him. You can't scramble his atoms. NOTHING HURTS HIM PERIOD unless that thing was exposed to red solar radiation or was magical or kryptonite.

It gets more complicated post-crisis where Superman can actually be hurt by physical shit so that magic becomes less "bypasses invulnerability" and more "bonus damage to Superman" under some writers pens.

Depends how those bullets are enchanted. If it's "These bullets will go through anyone" they will hurt Superman

They'll assume her energy absorption works for everything and have her absorb his magic lightning.

>How
In the worst way possible--Carol sucks the magic power out of Billy and gets a big thunderbolt on his costume as she kills Billy. The hosts then make cracks about how "Now she's the real Captain Marvel" and "Never send a boy to do a woman's job."

It will of course ignore pic related. But Death Battle does play favorites and Carol is something their SJW philosophy tells them must be one of their favorites now.

Attached: Billy Energy Absoption.jpg (964x1516, 369K)

She has the energy of a white hole, meaning roughly the energy emitted from a region of space that light cannot enter. She doesn't have the force of a singularity.

Think of it like this. It's like how Johnny Storm can emit the energy of a nova but not its gravity well.

The gravity well is what you want. That's the real power.

Meanwhile, Billy collapses light into a black hole with one punch. Just one punch.

That absolutely destroys Carol who can't even frag a fleet of alien spaceships as Binary.

Attached: 6851990-6650128681-14866.jpg (480x390, 76K)

Attached: 06967C53-DF15-4399-B0EC-35C9ECB068BF.jpg (996x1496, 1.9M)

Attached: 10-dc-characters-who-essentially-said-f-batman_7b5z.jpg (399x561, 119K)

He DID match Superman in arm wrestling for a little while when his power was split between himself, Freddy, and Mary.

Make of that what you will.

For Billy

>Golden Age
Being completely immune to physical force and moving an entire galaxy at once by pushing each individual star and planet really, really fast

>Pre-Nu
Superman stating that Billy is his physical equal, walking through a storm of 5D magic to spear Johnny Thunder, Cold cocking Superman in Morrison's JLA, Mary who uses a fraction of his power kicked the ass of an Egyptian God and Captain Atom.

>Jeff Smith
Punched so hard he made a black hole.

>Thunderworld
Helped Superman lift the Book of Limbo.

>Nu
Fought evenly with Superbro, in his God of God form defeated Yuga Khan and channeled the Source.

They really aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

Any proof that Disney openly admitted to buying tickets?

I forgot, did they count galaxy sneezing Supeman in his death battle?

His sister did this to Captain Atom.

That's all that really needs to be said for Billy to kill Carol.

Attached: Mary vs Captain Atom.jpg (590x926, 127K)

Busiek's Syndicate Rules.

I would like to know the context of this

It's basically having Dr. Strange in your head at all times.

DB will likely go turbo Jew and go "Those don't count because they were by Captain Marvels from other continuities" and ignore that all Captain Marvels get their power from the same source.

No. They limited

Roulette kidnaps the superbuddies and uses superscience mind control on Mary to make her fight them. She then roflstomps Captain Atom while everyone else comes up with a plan to break the mind control before she kills them all.

No. They limited Superman to post-crisis feats in his first fight with Goku and then Nu feats in the rematch.

They're kind of scummy like that when it comes to DC characters.

You guys know that he will eventually nuke her with the Shazam! Lightning bolts, and after almost dying, she will dodge and make the lighting hit him so he'll turn back to Billy form and the fight ends.

>Implying Billy's generic lightning causes a transformation
>Implying Billy isn't faster than lightning

huh, and every time they say "we kinda used a composed character pulling feets from all canon so we can them at their max potential" I dont think Bily gonna win this one

The charity's total earnings were 60k. That's 0.00006% of the movie's earnings so far. Stay retarded.

how about that time Shazam and Superman lifted a book of infinite pages together, a feat Screwsttack actually acknowledged

>Billy Shazams
>Carol absorb's Billy's lightning

Nothing personnel, kid.

She will tank the generic, I'm talking about nuking with THE transformation bolt. It's the only way Carol gets a "win". Superman did this in that movie. Billy grabbed Clark and started to call down Shazam bolts that hurt Superman a lot but Clark managed to turn Billy around and the bolt hit him and the transformation ended.

youtu.be/6BJ1-trrgqc

It will go like this

Attached: 42D2FD12-B539-4D61-AE46-4ACE60FD9D93.jpg (738x1133, 231K)

Superman is the quintessential superhero. When you think of the word superhero, you think of someone with a cape in spandex - the "superman look".
If we take that away, and remove both of their powers, Carol is still nowhere close to Clark in terms of being a good person and wanting to do good. Carol, in fact, has done more harm to her friends than most other failures in fiction, yet it's all swept under the rug and forgotten about in-universe 90% of the time.

someone to edit everytime Billy say shazam to an audio of someone saying nigga

During the fight Billy will tell Carol they don't have to fight and it's getting dangerous for the civs. She'll rage out and almost take out 5 blocks.

She's not that bad c'mon, she just marvel average fuck up tier, close to Xavier maybe

If Carol wins they will be officially written off and lose all credibility

Lose what now?

They hardcore screwed Carol out of a win in her last DB so my investment here is approaching zero. They always grossly miscalculate something along the way, and hinge the entire battle on it. That or they take one single non-canon event and overanalyze it forgetting the rest of continuity just to force a win.
>oh, it's a major plot point that 17 and 18 cant absorb energy like the other androids could?
>yeah well in literally one video game should could drain energy!
>what's that, only by physical contact?
>and only ki, not all forms of energy such as electromagnetism in a photonic blast?
>well... Let's just forget all that and make her fully immune to all energy blasts period!
>18 can be destroyed entirely with a small plastic explosive inside her?
>that's inconvenient, she's totally indestructible and durable to infinite degrees now!
Bullshit show, stop watching it.

This.
You might as well just as Boco who would win.

Carol can't keep up with DBZ bullshit

DBZ is full of fighters "who can destroy a planet" but can also be beaten to death with a claw hammer. It's a silly universe of hyperbole and cartoon bullshit.

!8 could brute force Carol anyways she is FTL, can tank a black hole and keep up with SS2 Goku and Vegeta

Superman being "weak to magic" has always been a meme.

Attached: superman vs magic.png (485x717, 727K)

Oh yeah man I also love how one of his canon and well established common powers is shooting miniature supermen out of his hands! Times change and retcons happen, it's been decades, deal with it.

Android 18 could have beaten Carol back in the Android Saga

youtube.com/watch?v=Dqbuwn_uXB8

Now THAT would be epic.

Attached: 💯🔥😂👌.png (400x454, 117K)

I see two badly animated retards flailing at each other, a little bit of ground is disturbed.
Am I supposed to infer something from one of them suffering a non-graphic broken arm?

youtube.com/watch?v=btMIBbyvedg

Can Carol tank a black hole?

youtube.com/watch?v=8w67fxrmbsc

I haven't read a lot of comics with Carol lately, but I remember Busiek's Avengers run with Warbird. She couldn't keep up with guys like Hyperion or Count Nefaria, and I wouldn't consider them as powerful as "Shazam."

Did this change somehow?

Yes. Binary is literally defined as being as powerful as a black hole.

The bone density of a super saiyan is far greater than anything Carol has ever to break, bend, and lift. 18 did it after toying with a newly transformed Vegeta, who was pretty high on his power. Even still, breaking SSJ Vegeta’s arm in a single strike is very impressive. 18 is also faster and way more experienced. Even the full power of Binary is nothing to 18, never mind SS forms.

and would hurt Superman just as much

You say that like Hyperion and Count Nefaria aren't 2 of the most powerful beings in the MU

Can anyone name any of Shazams feats? I dont really follow him because I find the Billy parts to be as insufferable as SU townie episodes.

I was going to say super saiyan has nothing to do with density but then I remembered this

Attached: 5428614-9511224654-9fe06.gif (500x375, 615K)

>Shadow didn't win
>Charizard didn't win
>Megaman didn't win
>Goku didn't win
I legit don't understand the sentiment where people think a character getting a second chance means automatic win

because those characters are all male.

people like to root for the underdog

>To be considered the strongest person in the world, you'll have to beat up Superman.

Why is this a thing?

Attached: 1485638143739.jpg (639x479, 44K)

They'll say "oh but that was THUNDERWORLD Billy, not Earth 0 Billy"

>The only way Carol can win is if Billy goes full retard and calls down his transformation bolt

It's not like they haven't had screwjobs before. Remember Toph vs Gaara and Yang vs Tifa?

>Compared a red K power with an extrapolation of Superman's standard
Get a load of this casual!

White hole, and no, that would not make her as powerful as a black hole. She's about star level.

She actually sucked Count Nerfaria dry of ionic energy (though she had an assist from the other Avengers). DB might try and use that to justify a win for her, but its bullshit because Billy can absorb energy as well.

>Can you summarize the thread for me k thanks

The hosts are giant lefties and its no longer cool for lefties to hate Carol like they did in the 18 match. They'll cuck and give her the win that should rightfully go to Billy.

>Disney openly admitted
They did no such thing.

You don't know what a white hole is, refrain from speaking.

The thread is talking about how bullshit DB is, and angry feminism screeching. The request isnt being talked about, but sure be sassy about me asking for discussion that's on topic.

You mean the real life space anomolies that power superpeople? You're right, I don't know much about it please inform me!

>Most impressive thing about a singularity is that light and matter can't escape from it
>They can from a white hole
Shut up Carolcorps.

The thread is filled with Billy feats. The general thing to note here is that every incarnation beats Carol and even Binary Carol's ass raw.

God help Carol if they actually play fair and give Billy pre-crisis feats.

Attached: Marvel Family moves a galaxy.jpg (1017x903, 576K)

Like his powers? It's in his name:

The wisdom of Solomon
The strength of Hercules
The stamnia of Atlas
The power of Zeus
The courageof Achilles
The speed of Mercury

He's basically Superman + Magic, the kind of kicker is the variations of his powers and some of his abilities being really vague (super courage?). Also while in the past Shazam/Captain Marvel has been shown to be like a different entity, more recent interpretations like the movie give him Billy's mind/personality and throw the wisdom of Solomon right out or treat it like a Deus Ex Machina to solve problems. I THINK some of them explain that away as it being wisdom specifically for magic since biblically Solomon was essentially a wizard.

On the whole he tends to get looked over for big events or crossovers unless it specifically pertains to magic because you can write Superman into just about any situation for a big event that you could Shazam, so he doesn't get a ton of big wow moments. He does fight Superman to a standstill in Kingdom Come and gets empowered to fight The Spectre in Infinite Crisis(?). For a look at how his powers COULD be used to showcase his abilities, you could look at a lot of the mid 2000s Black Adam stuff since they have essentially the same powers, and that dude just tears through teams of Supers when he's properly motivated

Thank you for confirming my suspicions by describing white holes as a "real life space anomoly". They are purely theoretical and not real. Any time you want to shut the fuck up and let the adults speak, feel free.

You also don't understand at all. Do you people need a lesson? White holes arent a complicated idea.

>When you have trouble identifying sarcasm

Attached: Autism.jpg (798x1000, 84K)

Please tell us how getting her power from a white hole makes Carol powerful enough to beat Shazam. Thrill me.

Your weak excuse doesn't work in this context.

not that user, but comon dude, at this point we all know that sarcarsm doesnt work on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=nEohKB44FFw

BASED

Binary doesnt get her power from a white hole, and the reason we are talking about this is because someone asked if Carol could tank a black hole, which the answer is objectively yes since she is stated to have the power of a white hole. This line of conversation had nothing to do with whether or not Carol would win. You seriously know nothing, stop posting.

>You mean the real life space anomalies that power superpeople?
>"Um actually white holes aren't real"
Not only are you autistic but you apparently think superhumans are real.

How much energy are we talking about here? Because you can say "as powerful as a star" and that gives a very large range of energy outputs. Binary got her ass beat by spaceships. She can't be too powerful.

Not even close. You tried to be dismissive of the argument presented on the grounds that supers arent real and black holes are, implying any comparison is rediculous. I pointed out that you dont know what white holes are and arent equipped to discuss this, and you got defensive and angrily shitposted.

didn't Injustice Superman kill Adam though?

>Thank you for confirming my suspicions by describing white holes as a "real life space anomoly". They are purely theoretical and not real. Any time you want to shut the fuck up and let the adults speak, feel free.

Why did you try to lie on an image board where we can see exactly what you posted?

I don't think so, he fried Billy's brain though.

No Adam killed Injustice Superman. In fact He-Man is 3-0 against Superman

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1041x1600, 568K)

Much more powerful than a star. Lesson time, because I'm tired of telling people off for being wrong about white holes and what that means for Binary's power level.

Before the discovery of Hawking radiation, physicists were struggling to explain what exactly happens inside black holes. Matters could be compressed to the singularity, it is not lost and is only conserved and compressed. But energy also enters black holes and doesnt come out, and that violates certain laws of physics about energy never being created or destroyed.
The theory was that somewhere out there existed white holes, which are the other end of a black hole connected by a wormhole. White holes pour out energy and matter as such an extreme scale that nothing can enter beyond their event horizon. Imagine a star so bright that a black hole couldnt swallow it if they came close to each other, a quasar except instead of just two jets of energy it shoots out energy on sides and then multiplied a few hundred million times, a singular point that is so highly charged that no force in the universe exists that can reach it. That is the level of power that Binary has.

>wanted to use Shazam in Injustice 1 because I liked him
>get stomped because the character is just not good
>switch to Black Adam who's OP and so much easier to use comparatively

Sorry Billy...

Attached: black adam bolt.jpg (400x600, 76K)

Golden Age isn't actually that powerful besides his fucking ludicrous durability

You lack reading comprehension.

Carol explicitly said her white hole powers were equal to a star. Everyone arguing that "white hole>star" can sit their asses down. She got her ass fairly stomped by 18 and if DB has any consistency Billy will do the same.

Attached: Binary power level.jpg (983x1478, 490K)

>pic of Carol drinking cum

Nice.

That page doesn't say Binary's limit is a star. It does however equate white holes to black holes. Try again.

ABC logic is perfectly fine when it comes to DBZ characters because they are absurdly one dimensional. In proper fights to the death, DBZ functions almost entirely on powerlevel wank.

It also shows the author doesnt know what a whit whole is by describing it as a vacuume.

>Very next page is Binary struggling to down about a sun's worth of anti-matter
Her limit isn't even a big star. It's a small sun sized star.

Read the text box. White holes in Marvel function like stars and you can't really argue against that since they don't actually exist in real life.

Attached: Binary Limits.jpg (960x1451, 444K)

It also shows that Carol doesn't know what a white hole is, at least the irl theoretical concept of one. But again, white holes aren't real. Maybe this is just how they are in the marvel universe?

>Strain...incredible. Never tried this trick...on such a grand scale before.
>Only hope...I don't burn out
>Nnnnhh...The Pain

AHAHAHAHA Binary is sub Green Lantern level what the fuck?

You Carol Corps losers actually thought she would beat 18? She couldn't even beat Jessica Cruz AHAHAHAHA!

Wasn’t ther the one where he and Superman each had to lift half of infinity or something like that

This page shows Carol struggling against someone who is literally omnipotent. She can't combat the star issue and the omnipotent at the same time, that doesnt mean she is weaker than a star. Also, antimatter isnt a form on energy. Carol doesnt shoot out matter, only energy. Antimatter would be as deadly to her as it would be to anyone, as it obliterates any matter it comes in contact with. Keep trying, eventually you'll make a silent point, maybe try croping an image to hide parts that disprove you or something, you people always go there eventually.

Half of infinity is still infinity. And you can't lift an infinite even with limitless strength because there would be no edge to grab on to.

>captain vaginacunts shills
the brainwashing of the mouse worked too well, they are the new weeb kids, you know that one kid that always froth in the mouth and say animu is always better in school

Attached: gpyfSdc.png (640x464, 273K)

not strongest, but it means the character is pretty damn high up there

youtu.be/R0BEAPKFqE8

It was some sort of book of destiny shenanigan where it fell off of its pedestal and was going to rewrite the universe unless him and Superman put it back

>Struggling against someone who is literally omnipotent

No it fucking doesn't. She's absorbing anti-matter which infected the sun (its how anti-matter is treated in the story) and slowly killing it with sunspots caused by the Shi'Ar opening up stargates too close to the sun during Galactic Storm.

"Struggling against someone who is literally omnipotent" fuck you read the comic its Quasar 34.

Carol is on the level of a small star CONFIRMED FOREVER thanks for playing casual. I hope Billy beats Carol to death just so that you'll cry.

>Struggling against someone who is literally omnipotent
Who? Name them or you're a dirty casual.

>Be me
>A Billyfag
>always wanted him to be talked about more
>Have been cautiously hyped for the Shazam movie since it was announced
>all signs point to it being really good

>all discussion surrounding it revolves around a dick measuring contest with Carol and her movie
>/pol/ and Yea Forums faggots can't stop using him for their memes and politics
>The most legitimate discussion he's had in a while has been around fucking power level dbfags
It's like I wished on Monkey Paw

Attached: 1543205461094.png (459x604, 543K)

This is post-Crisis Billy.
Without scaling, Billy's flown from America to Antarctica in minutes, shrugged off continent-busting lasers from the Qwardian Planet Killer, and lifted an aircraft carrier.
Without scaling, Carol's lifted a Celestial, flown from America to Europe in minutes, and survived being in the sun.
With scaling, Billy's on par with Superman in strength (magic weakness doesn't affect grappling) stamina and speed.
With scaling, Carol's on par with a calm Hulk in strength and stamina, and Quicksilver in speed (scaling to Moonstone).

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

Xavier has been getting character assassinated for over 2 decades. Carol can't possibly be THAT bad.

If they do have her revert him back from Captain Marvel, will they have her kill little Billy or would that be the end?
Have they had an adult off a child before?

>Billy in his super mode
Kicks the ass of Darkseid's dad.

>Carol in super mode
Using all her power manages to heal the sun from an infection of anti-matter created sunspots (anti-matter makes sunspots, who knew?) caused by warpgates opening up in the vicinity

Say it with me now.

SUB
GREEN
LANTERN

Binary isn't as strong as ONE of DC's lime space cops.

Marvelfags learn your place. Know your limits.

The Dials.
Go up.
To 11.

>Epoch must've found some "omnipotent" to pitch in!
Its just right there on the page, the force she is working against is omnipotent.

Epoch and Quasar were on her side you stupid whore!

>When you can't read at an elementary school level
Forget what I said about you being autistic. You're just plain retarded.

this basically; i only went to see her because she showed up in the endgame trailer. My personal stance was that if she hadn't I wouldn't have gone. And either way endgame is probably where i step off of the MCU train.

comicvine.gamespot.com/quasar-34-the-scorched-sun/4000-35682/
Now apologize for being a mouthy casual.

Epoch is calling binary "omnipotent", which she's not; We just need to read the top of the page to learn that.

It's Wendell expressing relief that Epoch found someone to fix the sun. He might as well be saying "Oh thank god Epoch must've found some reality warper to help out".

Note that omnipotent is in quotes.

Carol's going to absorb his embigged pubescent cock

Attached: It ain't gonna suck itself Superman.jpg (800x1233, 325K)

>Working against
Do you know who Qusar and Epoch are?
It's okay to admit you're wrong.

Because Superman is on that world ???

>If they give Billy pre Nu feats
Carol is fucked sideways and not even DB's greatest rules lawyers can save her.

>If they limit Billy to Nu
He gets jewed down.

Power level shit is inherently retarded, but this is always the end game. You got autists who have no knowledge of science and an often flawed understanding of narrative attempting to use both to compare things that are only superficially alike until they bullshit an answer

They didn’t for the other DC heroes, so I don’t think they would

>Implying Carol vs 18 was in any way controversial
Carol taps out at sun level, so at her absolute Binary peak she's about Cell level whose solar system kamehameha works by blowing up the sun (how else can you kill a solar system with a beam?). The caveat is to hit that level she needs to absorb a lottttt of energy and 18 is more than capable of just beating her to death before she hits that.

It was a fair result.

>18 can be destroyed entirely with a small plastic explosive inside her?
Everyone is always more vulnerable to shit on the inside than the outside. Goku can be fell by a heart condition. Carol can be intoxicated and poisoned by alcohol despite cosmic strength. A bomb inside of 18 having the ability to destroy her doesn't detract from her abilities anymore than Carol's liver being unable to handle liquor.

Also if #16's chest bomb is anything to go off of, it's suggested that these 'small plastic bombs' might contain a pretty ridiculous yield. Nuclear even.

Post Crisis and Nufeats are canon.

They are now, but the Goku fights all happened before the Rebirth fusion and if its one character that clearly hasn't reverted to New Earth continuity its Billy.

Anonymous speaks truth. Creatures are always more vulnerable to attacks coming from the inside of their bodies.

Attached: drax.jpg (1024x730, 105K)

This is exactly what I mean, my post wasn’t even talking about that, but about power level shit as a whole. Somehow that prompted you to spew a paragraph worth of pointless autism

None of those are stronger than Superman, barring *maybe* Hulk, assuming you're talking about Immortal Hulk.

eh. The new sentry is still an unknown.

You're hitting star-level by the time Super Saiyans roll into the picture, way before Cell.

Retards ITT spewing anecdotal evidence to base the entire fight on are literally the entire reason DB is so shit to begin with.

Does anyone have that time Superman got knocked out by magical playing cards from a Z-list villain? It was probably the most glorious moment of that fucker's life when he saved his entire team simply because he took a gamble since he heard Superman was weak to magic.

I didn’t get why people shat on Drax’s plan, he could have been going straight for the organs

Man the comic backstory sounds so much better

Shazam vs Goku blue is the real prize fight

Well he does have superman biggest weekness

Attached: Superman biggest Weekenss 5.png (1041x1600, 2.51M)

in fact they merged Aquaman's pre- and post-Flashpoint feats, taking stuff from both 90s JLA and Aquaman's New 52 solo.
>anecdotal evidence
it's ALL anecdotal evidence, mac. comic books aren't real.

Attached: download.jpg (637x358, 25K)

Someone failed you at some point if you really believe that.

believe what? that comic books aren't real or that Death Battle used a composite Aquaman?

That all evidence is anecdotal.

You're gonna sit there and tell me 99% of comic feats can be analyzed scientifically?

How is everyone going to react when they just decide she can absorb magical energy as well and she drains Billy dry before killing him?

Attached: 1537242601356.jpg (613x587, 11K)

If you think that's what I said then two people have failed you at some point.

She can. She has before. It's just a matter if how they reconcile DC and Marvel magic.

Leaker here
Don't know who wins but here are a few of the upcoming episodes this season
>Ghidorah vs Deathwing (The Kaiju match Ben hinted about)
>Johnny Cage vs Athena Asamiya (The song is called "Psycho Ball Buster")
>Eren Yeager vs Wander from SotC
>Goomba vs Koopa 2019
And we are getting a Juggernaut vs Hermione DBX

I think Wanda said DC Magic was too powerful or something

The context matters. It's not really that it's more powerful, just that chaos magic in DC is literally half of all magic, and she does Marvel chaos magic which is just one of many schools. Saying that specifically DC chaos magic is more powerful than her magic is a no brainer.

>Johnny Cage vs Athena Asamiya
I don't get this match-up.

>18 was smart enough to stop feeding Carol ki and just beat her to death
>Billy with a 6th sense that alerts him to people's powers, will keep feeding her until she powers up
They won't be that stupid.
I'm just gonna reiterate that comic books aren't real and the feats depicted in them are unscientific and so calling anything related to the topic "anecdotal" makes no sense, mac.

Who has Carol absorbed magic from, what’s her biggest absorption feats

Demigod fighting game hero (Athena's grandmother is a goddess, Johnny comes from a cult of god-killing soldiers) who daylights as an entertainer. Johnny's an actor, Athena's a singer.
That said, user is bullshitting with his "leaks".

Attached: adv-superman001f.jpg (640x240, 65K)

Celebrity martial artists who are given powers inherited through their bloodline dating back to ancient times?

Most DC supers are fuckin busted especially the magic based ones. Capt. Marvel got beat by 18 already too. Comes down to power absorption I guess, feel like they'll give Carol the win tho cause reasons...

Attached: 1539196579097.gif (290x200, 342K)

Superman is powered by solar energy. She could conceivably just suck it right out of him like she did Hulk's gamma rays.

Anecdotal doesnt mean unscientific.

Perhaps, but Carol being the drunken slut she is probably would be too busy trying to get in his pants to focus on combat.

Just about everything she did as Binary.

However from Wikipidia: Danvers cannot absorb magical energy without consequence. Ms Marvel Vol 2 #5.
So while she can in theory absorb billy's powers, it might not end well for her.

Silver Surfer, Full Power Thor, Dr Strange, House of M Scarlet Witch, Anymone with the Phoenix Force, Franklin Richards, Sentry, World Breaker Hulk, Reed Richards with Prep Time.

Superman isn’t that high on the totem pole in either universe. Plenty of guys could one shot him.

any art of Carol /ss/ing Billy?

It varies from writer to writer. Most of the time it's simply that specific absolutes built into magic make no exception to Superman. IE, a magic sword that can "cut through anything" can cut through Superman, but a magic hammer that has magic properties like "can change density to become heavier/lighter and accelerate/decelerate itself without limit" wouldn't have any particular advantage against Superman. His invulnerability would respond to said hammer and whatever it's effective mass and velocity happens to be at the time of impact exactly like it would respond to any object of the same mass and velocity.

It gets a little wonky with magical energy blasts though. Magical energy blasts are usually shown to be an effective weapon against Superman. Shazam's lightning is the obvious example.

>3-0
I know he beat him in the MOTU and Injustice crossovers, but when else has he ever beat him.

vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(Billy_Batson)_(Post-Crisis)

Even vsbatleswiki lowballs Billy

Imagine what ScrewAttack will do

Attached: shazam-powers.jpg (1710x900, 2.06M)

Wisdom of Solomon would trump it. When you think about it WoS is a "fuck you, I win" button if used properly.

It's not pointless. You're just not smart or educated enough to understand what any of it meant. I suspect most medical and engineering journals would look like gibberish to you too, but those aren't pointless either.

>Silver Surfer
He's on par with Superman physically. The main advantage he has is that he can read Supes' mind, find out his weakness to Kryptonite, and then make it.
>Full Power Thor
Dials.
>Dr. Strange
Valid.
>House of M Scarlet Witch
She had a power boost for that.
>Anyone with the Phoenix Force, Franklin Richards
Valid.
>Sentry
Sentry is on par with Supes at best and he's a coward with little actual experience
>Worldbreaker Hulk
Basically Doomsday.

What is the closest Marvel analogue to Trueseid anyway? An Abstract like Eternity or Infinity? One of the Those Who Sit Above In Shadow things from the original Thor run?

>billy is a solar system buster
That's a lowball, however:
vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Captain_Marvel_(Carol_Danvers)
>base carol is an island buster
kek

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x168, 77K)

>"Psycho Ball Buster"
Obvious bullshit aside, that's actually good

Maybe the next preview will go with a variation of Stronger Higher Faster...

maybe they accidentally got them mixed up?

Did goku ever fight 18

>Ghidorah can Deathwing
>The Planet Eater vs the fuck who got BLACKED by a shitter Cthulhu wannabe whose stronger kin can be put down by a WoW party

Jesus why is nobody talking about this mismatch? Literally more lopsided than Thanos vs Darkseid

Because it's not gonna happen. is lying its ass off
>juggernaut vs hermione DBX
come on, man, you know better

>juggernaut vs hermione DBX
to be fair, it was a running joke among the creators for a while because Nick pitched it out of nowhere

The more popular character always wins so carol yas queen slays him

What about Wolverine vs Raiden?

Raiden just had memes and wolverine was just killed off again in his comics.

/Depends. Whose more Chaddish?

They are gonna pull some Binary shenanigans.

>The more popular character always wins
>Darkseid beat Thanos months after Infinity War

By this Logic Thor (Jane Foster) isn't strong because she lost to breast cancer and The Sentry is weak because he can get amnesia. Also Darksieds avatar lost to two thugs with a lead pipe before so I guess he super duper weak.

There was a He-Man and Superman crossover that happened a really long time ago.

Darkseid confirmed more popular than thanos

>Sentry is on par with Supes at best
Nigga denied death and his power is his imagination. If the Void is in on thus then Supes is SOL. But I wanna add Dormammu

The physical force of a bomb is different from a sickness, dont be intentionally stupid.

>EXE more popular than original MegaMan or X
>Lucy more popular than Carnage
>Fate more popular than Strange
>Doomsday more popular than Hulk
Yeah, I don't think popularity is the go-to for winners.

Can she just pull energy from someone like that? Shouldn't she get hit by it? Also Superman stores his energy inside his body and he absorbs photon energy too.

Not to mention seeing how smart and gung ho Carol is I bet the fact that she would just go in gun blazing shooting her photon load at Superman and charging him up to be more believable and possible than her draining the energy from him.

>Thor (Jane Foster) isn't strong because she lost to breast cancer
Did you read the latest Thor comic? She beat breast cancer.

Who wins?

Attached: Do it ScrewAttack.jpg (1024x614, 136K)

Oh then Doomsday is weak because an axe slash from Batman killed him before.
Gay

Blade can literally end the world just by existing and doing nothing

Ghidorah vs Deathwing was actually an episode they considered IIRC
They also considered Alduin vs Deathwing back in the Season 1 and 2 days on their now inactive Facebook

No, dont you know how Doomsday works? Stop going out of your way to be stupid.

Sakura is quite literally the second most powerful magical girl some time after her series ends, only exceeded by Mafokami. If she wills it, Blade dies horribly.

Yes he did, he even outsmarted Darksied and even killed Eartg 11 Aquaman
youtu.be/hQDmKl1HCaU

God she looks so old.

How is she going to carry the MCU in 5 years when she’ll look like a grandma?

Is this before or after he becomes a Joker Undead?

what would be some really good KR matchups?

Decade vs Drakkon?

Has there ever been an episode where 2 previous winners fought each other? Give me this. My money is on Guts

youtube.com/watch?v=mGNWRaM3zX4
youtube.com/watch?v=KzR7C2kyzFM

Attached: Jack_vs_Guts_v4.png (420x230, 147K)

The world needs the following matches:
>Guts vs Doomguy
>James T. Kirk vs. Han Solo
>Po vs. Wreck-It Ralph
>Dexter vs. Jimmy Neutron

Attached: takemeout4.jpg (475x357, 48K)

A good portion of them are so broken with their abilities. Zi-O can literally age you to dust among other broken shit he has. Evolt vs Darkseid would be fun though.

Wisdom of Solomon.
Somehow they’re going to make that the deciding factor because both can do some funky shit, but Billy is the only one to vast hidden knowledge.

Banjo-Kazooie vs Finn and Jake

Too angry to die

youtube.com/watch?v=EIK-jg6Uo_I

Attached: doomguy.jpg (1191x670, 168K)

This has nothing to do with what I said.

>Evolt vs Darkseid
Evolt vs Thanos makes more sense to me honestly

No but he was stronger than ascended Vegeta who 18 didn't even come close to at the time.

Alex Mercer vs Carnage
Shinkenger vs Samurai Troopers
Predator vs Chris Hansen
Xenomorph vs Necromorph

>predator vs chris hansen
kek
wouldn't put it past them to do that in a dbx

Darkseid at least has a chance where as Thanos wouldn't even get rid of him even with the Infinity Gauntlet.

How would sakura fare against dr.strange

horribly

she's a mary sue

>I also love how one of his canon and well established common powers is shooting miniature supermen out of his hands!

me too

Attached: cutemidget.jpg (550x523, 74K)

Oh wow what a silly panel, if only I had know about it before I would have been able to make a joke about it.

Lmao deathbattle sucks d.c.ock every time.

Billy is better, but there is no way a boy his age is going to withstand fighting her in that slimming super suit, even if she does have flat ass.

Probably because white holes are some hardcore shit. Like it's theorised that our universe aka the big bang was formed from a white hole

Just a reminder that Carol jobbed so hard to Rogue that Carol was comatose for years and Rogue became an X-Man.

Attached: rogue-x-men-vs-street-fighter-5.43[1].jpg (210x240, 15K)

Doesn't she have to absorb a shitton of energy to go Binary? It's not her default form.

Yes, but it always kind of works out that if her opponent is strong enough to demand binary, they fire enough energy at her to deliver it.

Carol gave birth to the man who raped her and then married him. She deserved that fucking coma.

Plastic surgery.
Thick layer of makeup.
Tons of CGI.

Billy can absorb magic lightning.

Find out who wins and post it if you’re real:

Sit down, be humble. sit down, be humble. Sit down, be humble

Attached: Based+chadzam+_ee7ed0b45af4e8cce984d042063d2831.jpg (947x647, 76K)

Incels would disagree

Except he does, Carolfag.

see gaara vs Toph man

This man speaks the truth

Attached: Blank+_38775ab0298b1ee5f21d552aa9ff1dc8.jpg (260x194, 12K)

the truth is that deathbattles are won by the more popular character

More often they're won by the less popular, because that drives more comments, and the algorithm loves engagement.

>Not making this the season finale
Talk about peaking early

>optimus prime less popular than some literal who gundam
lol

>Binary Carol again describes herself as being functionally a woman sized star and exhausts herself powering a starship
WHITE HOLE FAG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Binary Limits 2-1.jpg (1988x3056, 2.4M)

>incels sperging out over fictional power levels are as important as medicine and engineering
>if you don't get why it's important you must be dumb and uneducated

Attached: bait all out.png (625x626, 51K)

Considering its THE Gundam, yes actually.

Carol couldn’t do shit to half the DC characters

Attached: 8D1BD815-A319-41A5-A46E-E6CE276D2AB7.jpg (761x960, 153K)

OH NO NO NO

GENERIC GREEN LANTERN #285>>>>>BINARY CAROL

Attached: Binary Limits 2-2.jpg (1988x3056, 2.03M)

>I was wondering if my new incarnation had an upper limit to its abilities. Now I know

If Carol wins I'm posting this in every DB thread from here to eternity.

>inb4 Carol wins because DB was promoted to advertise her

>the gundam from a old continuity that's not even that strong in it's own verse versus a composite optimis prime with hundreds of feats to choose from

When you think about it is Carol more popular than shazam?
Both are literal who's and have boring powers.

They made a giant statue of that Gundam in Japan so I submit that maybe, just maybe, it has an edge in popularity. Just a tiny bit.

and who has the multi million dollar movie/toy/comic franchise?
Yeah sorry japan nobody cares about gundam in the states

Gundam. Gundam makes insane amounts of cash from gunpla.

why didn't gundam win then user?
Seems to me Deathbattle thought Optimus prime was more popular thus gave him the win. I didn't watch the vid at all i'm just assuming cause that's how every db goes.

Because it's weaker than Optimus by a ridiculous margin. Like on the level of the pokemon vs digimon fight where they admited on being biased towards pokemon and looking at every obscure source to try and boost Charizard while only using the digimon adventure but still couldn't justify a victory on any form.

You know if you keep writing in all caps and repeating the green lantern schtick pretty soon nobody is going to bother to even open your images to look.

No. You've been told, the less popular chatacter wins to outrage fanboys and drive commenting/engagement. At the very least, you are objectively factually incorrect about the popularity between those two.

Maybe sometimes the popular one wins and sometimes the unpopular one wins? Ever thought of that possibility?

Nice non-argument there Carolcorps. Your bitch is weaker than a generic green lantern. Just accept the fact. If DB has any self-respect they'll have Billy go full ryona on her like they had 18.

>M-Muh White Hole means she has the infinite power of a reverse singularity
>She has no upper limit! No! None! Carol strong!
I hope Death Battle has Billy kill her painfully just because I know it'll make you upset.

hell im still salty at them for bitching vergil out of a win on speed (when that one zoro his fight against erza) against sephiroth over some illusion bullshit and mid fight analysis level that sephiroth has never shown. so expect CM to get dicked out of his win because herp derp binary form

>Binary form shut down just by 18 reabsorbing her own energy and beating Carol to death
There is absolutely no reason Billy cant' do the same. No reason at all.

What the fuck even are those. I saw a thread but never bothered to check.

Something from the last season of Samurai Jack.

It's fine, Black Adam is always cooler anyways.

Attached: Black Adam.png (250x328, 193K)

>Billy wasn't even an alt costume for Adam in Injustice 2
What the fuck?

No, she wasn't. Only in the 90s cartoon. In the actual comic, Avengers #10, she spent a couple of hours, maybe a day tops, before Xavier restored her mind. She did fuck off into space to adventure with the Starjammers within a few X-men issues after that, though.

Every argument for Carol fails, especially when she starts in her base form.

>Carol will just absorb Billy's lightning and turn into a magic Binary!

1. Carol has difficulty absorbing magic.

2. Billy has absorbed the magic lightning of Black Adam and the rest of the Marvel Family (JLA/JSA Virtue and Vice)

3. Carol tops out at the energy output of a star. Billy has the energy output of Zeus who kills Polynesian skyfathers that make universes in puddles

>Billy won't know about the energy absorption until its too late!

False. Wisdom of Solomon gives Billy information on enemies he's never fought before.

>Carol in her Binary form is a living star, far powerful than Billy

False. Golden Age Billy shoves red giants like they're beach balls and modern Billy is the physical equal of Superman who is far beyond star level as seen in their arm wrestling matches and Superman saying Billy is his physical equal.

>Carol can absorb the lightning and shoot it back to revert Billy!

False. Billy's standard lightning does not revert him. It takes a transformation SHAZAM! bolt to transform him, and even if Billy was stupid enough to call one down, Carol would have to absorb it and then tag him with it--and Billy is far faster than lightning.

>So Billy is stronger. Carol is faster! She flies through space and shit!

Billy is faster than Black Wally who can enter the speed force. He's much faster than Carol, even Binary Carol.

There's not a single good argument for Carol winning.

Johns's shazam is not even on the same level as pre-flashpoint captain marvel.

>There's not a single good argument for Carol winning.
Yes there is you incel. Carol's a woman and can go beat Thanos.

t. misogynist

She murders him.

>is Carol more popular than shazam?
Billion dollar household name with a 2 billion dollar movie a month later vs maybe $175 million AT BEST literally who

Yes, she's more popular

Which iteration of Ben are we talking about? If we assume that he mastered omnitrix then there's very few beings that can do shit to him.

Carol has absolutely no way of winning this. If she does is either because of politics, bias or because they were paid to make her win to promote the movie.

It's funny, Kyrptonians have a sun God and always have the ability to use magic or become wizards as shown with more I.

I think it's just it's a was plot excuse to power nerf superman and keep him from being to powerful even though superman takes on magic when ever he fights darkseid who flips the bird at magic by scientific alien technolgy that equals it or is the same thing with more sci fi elements.

Pretty sure Lobo and Doomsday shit on magic too.

Originally, it was just something that could effect him because silver age superman couldn't be hurt by physical force period. It was a way for the JLA to fight Felix Faust and Demons 3 without Superman no selling magic spells and shutting them down.

If they let this shit pass, should spam their videos that they should have let Goku beat Superman. All of them. Transitive property
>Android 18 beat Carol
>Goku beat Android 18
>Captain Marvel/Shazam is roughly Superman levels (over under)
>Screw Attack wasted several vids and pissed off their DBZ fans for no reason since they clearly think dbz characters can feasibly beat cape
It's only logic.

Read again Said SUCK.

No, artfags are too busy making Billy transform in to Carol... Bastards

Supes has been hinted he could surpass them all thanks to his various else world's incarnations. Superman has the power of main favoritism over most of those characters and has the plot on his side if any of those character go evil or provoke superman.

These are screwattacks bias votes, their the ones who decides to win, based on who they like.

Superman has more Infinite potential than Billy or any God, I read that Supes his greatest potential is an agent of heaven and is the only character in the dcu who can best be his own plot device robot to the absolute meta sense.

I mean Silver Surfer literally has the power cosmic, which alone is way beyond what Superman can do. Unless it’s Pre-Crisis.

Pretty sure Sentry is stronger at full power, doubly so with the Void.

Elseworlds aren’t canon however, and those are usually when Superman is much older or theyre Pre-Crisis incarnations which are their own separate multiverse.

Point is, main canon Superman isn’t all that tough in comparison to a lot of cosmic level Supers.

Remember when this was Flash vs Quicksilver?
Remember when this was Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange?
Remember when this was Darkseid vs Thanos?
Timewarps are funny like that.

>The DC characters always win
As it should be

Attached: 3E3338CC-7337-4635-AD0D-8B9EAB1E211C.jpg (749x1117, 230K)

Why do they decide who wins based on popularity then?

And before you say thats not the case i remind you of toph vs gaara

Actually until season 3 the only DC vs Marvel victory was Batman vs Captain America.
DIALS only started popping up from season 3 onwards where the only DC vs Marvel fights DC lost were Venom vs Bane and Black Panther vs Batman.

This. People are getting worried over nothing. Billy will win.

They had their power levels cherry popped during season 3, Superman vs Goku helped them get there.

>Xenomorph vs Necromorph
Do you get a full outbreak for each, or just the top boss of each? Unless it's mook vs mook, I'm leaning Necro.

who won?

i mean it help him get laid to wonderwoman

Wasn't Billy Given his powers by a literal Wizard?

Magic>all other powers outside of toonforce.

Attached: squid.png (1360x768, 1.7M)

>toph vs. gaara was a matter of popularity
user Naruto is garbage but it's THE entry anime for a reason. ATLA was only a modest success and couldn't even support a sequel show

no natural immunity against magic.

>Point is, main canon Superman isn’t all that tough

If the plot require him to he tougher than the toughest, that's what he'll be, you realize that even the most nigh omnipotent beings and higher power threats perceive him as the ultimate threat on par with their respective superhero adversaries like GL and Wonder Woman.

Hes the main character of the entire dcu, he'll go from being one shot by the biggest threats to Captain Atom and a demons play toy in a Constantine group crossover to doing the one shoting to literal meta gods, arch angels, the entire new God pantheon, arm wresting Hercules and Chocking out Zeus, and finally making the Goddamn Batman look bad.

It's plot adjustment in order to make superman not the ultimate badass and the other heroes shine on par with someone who represents all of their best showings as the hero, even though he is in terms of being the one who represents goodness and order for the entire dcu.

Its prove superman has magic in him as a source of psychic feedback of being the world's greatest hero and most inspiring.

Other way around

That's the thing. If they are biased like in tophs case (she's a girl) they might throw the win in her favor

Is there anything more cringe than this box office fantasy football bullshit for nerds?

Attached: 1545868153220.png (1080x2160, 661K)

>they are the new weeb kids

holy shit, you're right. it fits so well. the MCU casuals ARE the new dragonball kidz of the late 90s/early2000s.

Oh god, are you me?
All I wanted was trades of Power of Shazam.

Attached: 61ug2qFDuXL.jpg (325x500, 75K)

hey, you're still getting a really, really, really good movie about your guy. that's pretty ok.

The fuck are CBM and GA

It happens on the 10th.

Captain Marvel

Screencap this, I'd bet the farm on it going down exactly like this:

>standard fight
>Carol gets the early lead because she's more aggressive
>Billy shows his true power and begins whomping on her
>she tricks him into summoning the lightning
>absorbs it
>becomes OC donutsteel Wizard's Champion SSJ4 Carol complete with lightning bolt emblem
>smirks and says something like "Guess I'm the REAL Captain Marvel!"
>completely merks Billy
>dumb and dumber explain,"while Billy was stronger, Carol is a more experienced fighter, and once she stole the power of Shazam she had all his powers and more!"

Attached: Emoji_Icon_-_Thinking_large.png (460x480, 191K)

judge dredd vs the punisher
anyone else or is it just me?

>vsbattleswiki
>Lowballing someone
Next you’ll tell me the sky is blue and water is wet.

KR Ichigo vs Captain America

B-But Carol is a HERo!

just watched the last death battle cast, and I have the impression CM gonna win this fight

Ichigo tanked a nuclear explosion, cap doesn't stand a chance

That's okay too but /ss/ is better

comic book movies and general audiences

But Optimus is more popular and won

Weebs are noisier, though. Making Optimus win to reap weeb tears fits the formula.

And when they do I'll be posting in every death battle thread.

What gave you that impression?

God help me, if they give Carol the win I think I might go full Salt the Programmer and make a debunk video.

Tried watching it, tuned out looking at how soi boi they all looked and when they said "they don't call him Captain Marvel anymore" when that's not how it works. New Earth and Thunderworld are still Captain Marvel. Its' only Nu that's "Shazam."

What makes you think they're giving Carol the win?

the way Ben talked around the 10:30 mark

What the fuck did they say? Those faggots are going to be vs battle tier if they jew Billy out of his win.

Attached: Tiger Keks.jpg (600x6009, 405K)

>Ben cucks
>"It was just a blunt way of saying movies target different people"
No you cuck. She said she wasn't interested in the opinions of white men. If she said she didn't care what black women thought about the film you wouldn't be defending her.

God fucking damn it. They're giving Carol the win aren't they?

this they didnt say anything expecific, it just gave the impression they have a favorite

They've given the win to the one they don't like before. Bucky vs Fox and Superman vs Goku for example.

>The tattoo cuck won't stop shaking his leg throughout the video
What the fuck is wrong with him?

Low T and social awkwardness.

Solomon was granted knowledge by God Himself to make him the wisest man who had lived or ever will live. Billy isn't a genius but he does have access to basically The Universe: A Guidebook in his brain at all times

Which is worse, Vs Battles Wiki or Death Battle? I legitimately can't tell.

>Wisdom of Solomon didn't tell Billy that stars/planets are so astronomically far apart it would literally be a one in a billion chance that any of them would collide if two galaxies collided
Hell, the Andromeda Galaxy is going to hit ours in a few billion years and the worst that will happen is we'll get a sick as hell light show out of it

>Comics have special super strict rules for power scaling while pretty much every other medium has very lax scaling rules
>DB doesn't do scaling at all
At least DB is consistent with their rules on scaling

This was an out of control spiral galaxy though. Who knows how fast things had to be moving inside it to become threatening?

Death Battle is 85 percent accurate.

VS Battle thinks Link is capable of blowing up a solar system.

You tell me.

>Comics have strict rules for power scaling
Nigger the rules have been "does this character have a counter for this power" since Gardner Fox. Do you have yellow/fire/kryptonite/a way to stop Flash from vibrating? Then you win. If you don't? Then you lose.

DC power levels are circumstance based, not power level based. It's how the Atom is able to lobotomize an evil clone version of the JLA and Batman has counters for everyone.

at least he's guaranteed for the next one now that he has a movie

youtube.com/watch?v=BmlvfMJBLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=VE-YnwKHEEI

yikes

Maybe it's because he's dead and all.

Explain Joker being a character then smartass.

A good chunk of the roster has fuck all to do with the story.

Remember this gem that was so bad the deleted it off of the channel?
youtube.com/watch?v=PwwZBWJVVtI

I can't believe they figured that would pass for Kenshiro.

Cool 8th grade animation project

Lightning stomps wonder woman though

Shazam has said that with the Wisdom of Solomon he "just knows things". It's helped him see through illusions, anticipate traps and figure out how people's powers work.

On the subject. Billy's gonna win, and here's why. Sticking to Post-Crisis/Pre-Flashpoint like most Death Battles do.
>Speed
DB capped Captain Marvel at about Mach 260 against Android 18. Pic related shows Billy flying around Earth to "change global weather patterns" in seconds. Even if you downplay it to 30 seconds, that puts him at millions of miles per hour.

Shazam has also raced alongside Wally West, who said he was going at "just under the speed of light" to avoid Speed Force death.

Attached: zUw8n52_d.jpg (640x994, 123K)

It's not a matter of proving that Billy SHOULD win. It's a matter of whether or not Death Battle will cuck to the latest feminist icon.

>Strength
Carol's gotten some good strength feats recently, like lifting a Celestial about the size a couple blocks.
Billy's flat strength feats include moving a space shuttle and helping push the moon.
If we use scaling (which DB does, their biggest reasoning for Darkseid > Thanos is that Darkseid > Silver Age Superman) then it's no contest. Billy scales to Black Adam who, in pic related, hit with a force "equal to the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs".

Attached: 3jVv0Zx.jpg (1280x1966, 696K)

>All of that talk about Marvel absorbing and manipulating energy
I can already think of a weakness for this, have her fight in a cold area against someone with either cold related powers, or the ability to absorb energy.

>Or the ability to absorb energy
Surprise surprise, guess what 18 and Billy have in common?

You know, thinking about it they're probably going to have Carol go Binary--but should she even get that far against Billy?

Think about it. She has trouble absorbing magic and Billy has the wisdom of solomon. Out of the gate he's going to feed her as little energy as possible and now it's a guy faster than Black Wally to a character that clocks in at Mach 260.

I'm worried for Billy because they've described the fight as incredibly destructive which means Carol is SOMEHOW going to hit Binary which means they're already jewing down Billy.

Movie or comics? For the movie, they don't need to jew him since Marlel pretty much showed how completely untouchable she is in the movie. Moreover since she is an emotionless robot and Billy is just a kid with the "wisdom" of Solomon that basically don't do shit she'll just walk all over him.

I'm glad 18 won but she can't absorb energy. The whole reason 19 and 20 are able to do that is because the infinite energy reactors that 17 and 18 use made them more difficult for Gero to control.

Yeah but "lol video game."

The argument for why 18 won fits nicely for Billy. Carol absorbs a little power, Billy finds out what she's doing, absorbs his power back (He's sucked the lightning out of Black Adam and his family before), and then beats her to death.

There is NO REASON the fight shouldn't be a repeat of 18 vs Carol.

Yeah Billy should have this easily.

Carol wins easy shes a queen so she'll slay that boomer

>Toughness
This is pretty simple. Carol's been OHKO'd by the Hulk even during her comic push.
Here's Billy no-selling perennial JL nuisance, Lobo.
no harm in showing just how badly Carol should lose.
Even then, DC has said over and over that Billy and Superman are almost equal. So they're gonna get a lot of "Goku > 18 > Carol > Superman ≈ Shazam!" if CM wins. They ain't gonna risk proving Z-tards right, even for feminism.

Attached: c99298193af33ed4b89cada1701617d4e76117d9_hq.jpg (644x1024, 168K)

Give this nigga a goldstar. Because he just put carolfags on suicide watch.

Attached: 1533739269745.png (380x350, 295K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wcNvMW4s9a8
AHAHAHAHAHHA OH NO NO NO

Honesty. If Carol can't beat someone weaker than Goku, who fought SUPERMAN AND LOST. TWICE. What in the hell makes Yea Forums think she has a chance against Billy who even Clark HIMSELF refers to as his physical equal?

Attached: +7.png (841x878, 147K)

Unless they get paid by Disney, I think Shazam will win because everyone likes Shazam better

Attached: Brie.jpg (1177x769, 272K)

Death Battle has chosen the wrong winner when even their own math roves them wrong, the people behind this show have zero consistency or intelligence.

The hail mary for Carol is "ha ha Carol absorbed the lightning and shot it back at him turning him back into Billy", but as pointed out its absolutely bullshit.

What are the odds that Billy dabs in the animation

As likely of him doing the zoomer dance

>Carol is a more experienced fighter
THAT'S WHAT THE WISDOM OF SOLOMON COUNTERS, YOU STUPID FUCK.

They’ll ignore it just like they’ll ignore Billy being able to reabsorb any lost lightning.

Tbf, Shazam isn’t out yet

But we have images of someone weaker than Billy doing that shit to other characters with better energy absorption than Carol, we saw Mary taking it from Captain Atom. Why ignore that shit?

I feel like you're just making up stuff to get upset at

whats with all the Marvel shills

>Who knows how fast things had to be moving inside it to become threatening?
That's the thing though, speed doesnt matter. Our own spiral galaxy is spinning thousands of miles per second, right now. By all accounts it should be flinging off stars left and right (including ours since we're on the tail end of one of the arms) but dark matter holds it all together pretty snugly. Two galaxies colliding might cause something from gravitational shocks from all that matter suddenly being so close, realatively speaking, but were talking about planets being moved a tenth of a degree or something off thier axis. Otherwise the galaxies would simply pass right through one another and would only get real hectic one thier super massive black hole cores got close and merged

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x451, 25K)

>Why ignore that shit?
Because they want Carol to win.

It's a good point in Billy's favor like all the other good points. His sister was able to beat the shit out of Carol+. No way in hell is Captain Atom less than Carol.

But it'll be ignored. Just you wait and see. They're going to have Carol win.

Rogue defeated Wonderwoman
wonder woman defeated thor
Rogue can beat thor

She absolutely bodied Thor the first time she fought him. Modern Rogue is actually pretty nerfed.

She can and she has.

>Rogue defeated Wonderwoman
We don't count ANYTHING from the first ten episodes or so, they didn't put in remotely the same amount of effort.

Alucard vs Jackie Estacado

would be cool

Jackie would get wrecked but it would be one hell of a fun fight to watch.

She can and she has.

>Able to absorb energy
Why wouldn’t carol win?

Depends on her limits, the Power of Shazam is pretty high up there

because Shazam could just punch her to death

She has difficulties absorbing magic

Did you not read the thread?

1. Like with 18, Shazam can reabsorb any magical lightning she drains out of him and then beat her to death.

2. Carol starts in base form and is VERY vulnerable in this stage to just getting the shit kicked out of her and the wisdom of Solomon would alert Billy that she plans on going Binary (it can tell him facts about enemies he's never encountered before)

3. Carol's Binary form tops off at about a small star's worth of energy while Billy is the physical equal of a guy that holds black holes close with one hand.

4. While Carol CAN absorb magic, she finds it difficult to do.

>Tried it against 18
>18 just beats her to death
Give me a reason Billy can't do the same.

Billy can absorb energy too.

Billy is gonna win.

Caroltrannies need their own board

He would have died like a dog against her had the virus not saved him. Don't just kick the can down the road to his next boost (so he could give up against Cell). Also, Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Goku never fought the cyborgs. Them giving 18 absorption was fucking retarded. Gave me a good laugh. Just wish Rogue was around to shit on Carol's corpse.

Depends on the magic. Billy should trash her so she'll be 0-2.

Fpbp and dubs of truth

I'm talking about when Vegeta fought second form Cell.

At least the movies still good, buddy.
Being a Green Lantern fag is worse right now.

Attached: 1553449840721_image.png (321x333, 219K)

Yeah, I saw that deliberate choice and addressed when she was actually still around. Goku was weaker than Vegeta. By the time he gets out, she is gone. The time to consider them fighting was wasted on him taking a sick day to avoid getting murdered.

Shes a female in 2019. She's all but assured to win. That and Db are probably afraid of the triggered folks who will rage at them if they let Billy win.

>There's not a single good argument for Carol winning.

She's a woman and Billy is a white male.

Doomsday is designed so anything only works on him once, then he resurrects himself in an evolved form that is immune to whatever killed him.

Lobo shits on everything because he is motherfucking Lobo.

Attached: lobo is smiling for some reason.jpg (1313x2024, 1.06M)

>Shazam is on par with Superman, so she could only stand toe-to-toe against him in binary.
>Shazam should know exactly what he's up against thanks to the Wisdom of Solomon (gives him knowledge of opponent's abilities even if he has never heard of them).
>Carol can't absorb magic, or magic doesn't agree with her powers.

I don't know, those are some big hurdles she'll have to get past.

They already used captain marvel a while back just by watching that I don't see how she will be able to beat shazam

Attached: D9CFA6D2-AB24-48AB-BC4F-57469BA97B73.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Once.

The match ended prematurely when Krillen joined his wife and reminded Goku that the tourney they were practicing for wasn’t 1v1

You do realize that majority if not all DC characters are stupidly powerful?

Green Lanterns are incredibly OP and since they serve as the largest "superteam" in their universe they serve as a general baseline for what is considered "powerful" for DC.

It says a lot that most Marvel heroes are sub GL including Carol in Binary.

Energy absorption doesn't mean you can absorb ALL energy types. She could be limited to the scientific and "scientific" energies of her multiverse.

The only argument you could make is that Carol could attempt to redirect the "Shazam" thunder agaisn't him to turn him back into a kid. But taht is pure magic and Carol can't handle magic very well nor without consequences, she doesn't become Magic Carol, she becomes a mess that can handle the magical energies for long and even then, Billy can either redirect the thunder or absorb her energy too (Marvels can do this).

And even if the energies are used agaisn't Billy for the sake of plot, his wisdom of solomon would allow him to counter the strategy, you are facing someone with "tons of experience" agaisn't the experience of a god that has lived for 1000's of years.

More importantly, DC Magic is far more powerful than Marvel's, its going from drinking american beer to straight up drinking trappiste rochefort 10 while driving in front of a concrete wall. Trying to absorb that stuff is going to cause more damage than good for Carol.

It's like they paired her against 18 again but worse for Carol as Billy will know right out the gate how she works thanks to wisdom of solomon.

I don't think Billy can absorb other kinds of energies out of Carol, but he can sure re-absorb his own lightning which means Carol won't be able to enervate him and charge herself. Her best bet is to run to the sun and try to go Binary but Billy isn't going to let her get that far.

It's THE POWER OF ZEUS and DC Zeus killed Polynesian skyfather that made universes in puddles.

Carol absorbed the Phoenix Force for one second in order to redirect it into a portal and she commented how she could feel her mind start to go underneath its power. Imagine what the power of zeus would do to her.

>I don't think Billy can absorb other kinds of energies out of Carol,
Mary did it to Captain Atom. Mary.

Probably make her go insane or kill her right away. Carol is not Genys-Vell.

I don't think Mary absorbed anything from him, just beat his ass.