Batman: Hush - First Image, Full Voice Cast Revealed for DC Animated Film

Batman: Hush - First Image, Full Voice Cast Revealed for DC Animated Film

The film appears to be taking some liberties with the source material if the full cast list, which appears below, is anything to go by.

Bruce Wayne -- Jason O'MaraSelina Kyle -- Jennifer MorrisonSuperman -- Jerry O'ConnellLois Lane -- Rebecca RomijnLex Luthor -- Rainn WilsonNightwing -- Sean MaherBruce Thomas -- Jim GordonDamian Wayne -- Stuart AllanAlfred -- James GarnettRiddler -- Geoffrey ArendAmanda Waller -- Vanessa WilliamsJoker -- Jason SpisakBane -- Adam GiffordLady Shiva -- Dachie AlessioBatgirl, Poison Ivy -- Peyton ListReporter -- Tara Strong

Attached: Batman-Hush-exclusive-photo.jpg (738x415, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bu-Qc9pnq1o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Damian Wayne
Good.

>that art style
>Damien for no reason

The Damian Wayne Cinematic Universe.

Tim Drake sucks.

Tim Drake is the lease liked Robin/ bat member in the DC .

Why is Tim a thing?

Okay but why isn't Jason in here? Why is Damian essentialy the protagonist of all Batman movies? Why is he the protagonist of The Terror Of Trigon or Judas Contract?

>it's not The Batman
Into the trash it goes

Attached: the-batman-hush.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

>Superman -- Jerry O'Connell
>Lois Lane -- Rebecca Romijn

well that's pretty funny

I don't fucking care Damian Awesome .

He is Robin.

This makes me wonder: Why isn't there a Super Sons cartoon on television? Kids would love it.

I'm still hoping on that. The Supersons is a good property to adapt

I hate Jason O'Mara's Batman. Why don't they get the guy from Young Justice to do it?

>Damian

And it's trash. I'm tired of seeing that arrogant little shit in every fucking DC animated movie nowadays.

Nobody cares timfag.

Oh boy I can’t wait for Superman to get mindcontrolled and job to Bats. Again. Christ they were turning things around with the last two movies now they’re doing this shit again?
I thought it worked rather well in the DoS and RotS movies. But yeah casting a married couple is kind of funny.
Someone pitched it but WB turned it down because they’re absolute faggots instagram.com/p/Bu-Qc9pnq1o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Well, yeah, because he's only the second Robin in the animated movies. There have only been two, him and Dick. Tim sht doesn't exist. The second movie in the whole series was Damian becoming Robin and Dick being given Tim's annoyance over it.

>Okay but why isn't Jason in here
maybe read Hush you fuckin casual piece of shit

Damian is replacing Tim in Batman: Hush... How shocking..Tim sucks.

I don't even care that much about Tim, I just think Damian's violent little shit shtick is stupid and annoying.

>DCAU movie appears to be taking some liberties with the source material

You don't say.

Nobody cares you cunt,.

>Nu52verse
>Damian

Fuck this.

The reason is because it's in this new52 animated universe

there literally isn't room for both Tim and Jason in this universe.

>Reporter -- Tara Strong

Oh great, that means she's gonna voice Harley, too.

Timfag is the reason we invented genocide .

So its Death/Reign of Superman all over again. (Where they alter the story to fit into the Nu52 animated universe)

Christ Warner animation, what are you doing? Not everything has to be a cinematic universe.

Why does this keeps happening? Why is Damien fucking everywhere in DC animation? He is easily the worst thing in whatever animated movie he is in.

>
>
>
>
it's Timfag falseflagging

It's not very Robin of you to complain about being replaced is it now Tim...Kill yourself you over-sensitive cunt.

I'm basically positive at this point that Warner animation is forcing the Nu52verse on the staff.

The executives desperately want a cinematic universe to rival the old DCAU.

i can’t wait for this movie!!!

Oh, I didn't notice they were already in DoS/RotS. I thought it was still the dude from Wings.

In the universe as a whole lmao.

Besides, that Jason was actually Jason, not Clayface, they retconned it shortly after.

it's 2019 not everything will be exactly like the source material .
Timfags are cunts.

>WB BTFOing pedophiles
Absolutely based

I'm betting we'll get more Titus too .

Timmy winny never even was a thing and isn't a thing in this universe. They already explained that at comicon and in the movies themselves.

I don't like the trend that all adaptations of famous DC material have to change to fit into the Nu52 based universe that they've been working on. I can forgive certain alterations, like Gotham by Gaslight, but I'm still quite bummed we didn't get the whole destruction of Coast City in the adaption of Reign of the Supermen.

The ONLY good news to come from this is that they are working on a 2 part Long Halloween adaption that will be faithful to the story & art style.

>The ONLY good news to come from this is that they are working on a 2 part Long Halloween adaption that will be faithful to the story & art style.

I'm mixed on this.

On one hand, this means that it is going to get a higher overall budget. This is important because the last few DTV's have obviously had their budgets slashed and have suffered for it. (and I totally expect them to release a Deluxe version down that line that combines both parts like TDKR)

On the other hand, Long Halloween really was the one Batman story that should have been released theatrically like an Into the Spiderverse movie.

Attached: 81JrGMB7LhL.jpg (1293x2000, 391K)

>Dwight Schrute is Lex Luthor
I really don’t know what to make of this

Hope it turns out good, I'm always down to watch a good film and Tim Drake is shit.

So why list Tara Strong as a reporter and not as Harley? Hope they aren't rewriting the story to cut her out. Hush was one of her more memorable earlier appearances.

Why are people freaking out about the movie not being the comic? Did we forget that Hush is shit?

Looking forward to this.

This! Ha! More changes they make for this the better, such an overrated and boring story with little substance.

I wouldn't mind having Damian as the Robin (if its set in the New 52 continuity, then it's definitely going to be him). Casual viewers these days are likely more familiar with him than with Tim.

Since the Joker isn't listed in the cast credits, I'm expecting that they've redone the opera scene to remove Joker/Harley.

Yes, he is. Jason Spisak is voicing him.

I stand corrected the cast list OP put up blended into one for me reading it.

She's probably in it then.

test

>The film appears to be taking some liberties with the source material
Good, because Hush is fucking awful and while I hate the fact that it's going to become even more popular because of this movie, most of what's wrong with Hush besides the titular character can be easily fixed by just editing down details and making sure the story and mystery actually makes some sense.

Which is something you don't do by adding all these characters that weren't in the original storyline in the first place.
Actually, where the fuck is Two-Face? His appearence was one of the only redeeming factors of this story and he was integral to it. Are they seriously gonna remove Harvey just to add characters like Bane, Amanda Waller and Damian?
Fuck off.

Because Hush is extremely popular with people that have little interest in discussing it or looking at it critically.
It's good because, well, it has these Batman villains in it, and Batman's a total badass, and Hush is a total badass (except he wasn't until a retcon) and, uhh it's super popular! So it's great and you should shut up.

Attached: harv_disgust.jpg (500x375, 19K)

>Reporter
...Hush's VA listed nowhere.

>On the other hand, Long Halloween really was the one Batman story that should have been released theatrically like an Into the Spiderverse movie
Why? So most moviegoers go "wow, this nonsensical murder mystery sure likes to rip off movies like The Godfather and Silence of the Lambs, huh"?

You think general movie goers are familiar with those films?

Maury Sterling is voicing Hush.

I want a Long Halloween kino

What's the general opinion on Hush?

I picked it up after hearing alot of good things about it and just found it kinda meh. Not terrible or anything, just not very memorable.

Attached: what a story Mark.jpg (625x476, 43K)

>the Nu52verse
If they want to make another DCAU, why not just continue the DCAU? Or give Young Justice some movies? Because I haven't heard anybody give a shit about the universe in the DC animated movies.

For no reason? Ha.
Hahahaha..

WHY NOT JUST DO LONG HALLOWEEN?
Is it cause the artstyle would be too hard to animate?

Nu52 aesthetic isn't even a thing in the comics anymore, and they are still pushing it in the DTVs.

For a comic that wasn't even published in that era.

You have a valid point about Jason’s underuse but it would be a little weird to use him in Hush taken in context. I suppose with how the story worked out it wouldn’t be too hard to make it work though, especially if they went with a more Black Glove angle with Hush’s reveal, but it’s still be a weird one to start pushing him on if he’s not already an established reoccurring character.

I don't know why. Jason O'Mara is such a bland Batman. Why push this as a multi-film universe when there are no fans backing it up?

Hush would of been a better story if Jason was actually Hush and Elliott was nothing more than a red herring like originally intended

Fuck you, he actually has to work to become Robin.
Why is Yea Forums such a heaping pile of trash?
No it wouldn't it was retarded when he showed up originally I don't see how it wouldn't be retarded.

> add Damian.

You know he'll be the stand-in for Tim in this story. So basically Damian's going to get constantly owned by Selina and Hush becoming the later's hostage.

Waller is probably filling the President Luthor role when things get personal. Lex is probably going to be a joke in this. Probably try and save Batman and get his ass handed to him by Ivy-possessed Superman.

Bane's probably henchman fodder along with Shiva. They'll probably be the mid-bosses for Dick/Selina and Damian/Barbara when Bruce fights Tommy.

I bet they would’ve approved it if it didn’t look like horseshit

The Long Halloween is one story I wouldn’t mind them changing the art on. Especially if it was on model with the DCAU