the prank is that there is no prank!

> the prank is that there is no prank!
> haha le ebin rick and morty premiere all might
> moustache
> the prank is that we realized most of you were waiting for a prank but didnt do anything but still are implying that there is one!
> le ebin fartnime
> cats
> TOONAMI IS BACK BITCHES
> athf movie for ants
> haha the room
Alright what are we in for this year?

Attached: adult-swim1.jpg (1000x562, 19K)

>Rick and Morty S4 sneak peek
>unexpected marathon of one of their shows (they did that with Space Ghost C2C in one of their April Fools)
>Disaster Artist
>something stupid
Those are my guesses.

A full 9 hours of Sword Art Online to celebrate Sword Art Online becoming 1 hour on Toonami.

They go off the air for the whole day. Just white noise.

>They literally play adults swimming in a pool the whole night.
> they give anime clown effects
> adult swim jr

Guarantee its going to be something Rick and Morty related to please the plebbit normies, every year until the show ends

That would be funny.

MDE marathon but dolphin noises dub

As long as it's more Bushland Adventures I'd be okay with it.

>Night goes normally like nothing has happened
>Extends to the entire block being normal the entire night
>Time for Adult Swim signing off, no April fools joke
>Show CN sign on
>Rick & Morty comes on with AS bug instead of CN’s
>Commercial break is a bumper saying they aren’t leaving
>CN is now a 24/7 Adult Swim channel

Itd be funny but I dont think as is allowed to be on after 6am

This.

Unless it were heavily censored and called it adult swim jr or something like OR they get regular cn shows and doa redub and make them say bad words or something and or a surprise revival of regular show season 9 or something like that.

The aftermath of that was absolutely phenomenal, and it was a top tier parody in its own right.
My only regret is that it wouldn't take them by surprise this time.

Attached: 1534625559053.gif (626x480, 575K)

They aired The Room for three consecutive april fools, I doubt the surprise factor matters that much to them.

I know it won't matter to them, I'm just saying there probably won't be as many traumatised social media posts to laugh at this time.

Half Hour Xavier Special

I still want "The Room" but remade by the cast of "Home Movies".

I just wonder how they'd handle the sex scenes.

That's not gonna happen. Lazzo hates Small.

It alternates between MDE and Soft focus to create a confusing mish-mash of conflicting political beliefs.

they're gonna show the ATHF movie with the first episode of Rick and Morty season 4 playing in the corner of the screen

"Every single Rick and morty ever"
It's every episode playing simultaniously at the exact same time

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-154029.jpg (968x575, 231K)

Something stupid

They will never outdo the flcl/mind game/subbed toonami lineup prank from last year. That will go down as their greatest april fools. Enjoy your gay R&M prank.

Better yet, showing a new ATHF episode that confirms its revival while the first episode of RnM season 4 plays on the corner of the screen.

Let me dream damn it.

>showing a new ATHF episode that confirms its revival
I loved ATHF but let it go already man. They're moving their headquarters out of Atlanta to L.A.. That comfy Georgia-boy era of CN is over, time to move on.

Rick and Morty fucking sucks

They premier reddit and memey

Anthony Fantano reviews Family Guy

>the room starts playing
>Gets interrupted by someone, oh??? Who could it be???
>FUCKIN MASTER SHAKE SHOWS UP
>AQUA DEATH FIGHTER: COMING SOON ISH
I wish that would happen

Fuck off you tool!

They should play a nonstop showing of Where The Dead Go To Die

The Room, followed by The Disaster Artist, followed by the Room, followed by The Disaster Artist.

The farting anime was the best prank

Don’t forget that time they showed that surrealist Japanese movie

The Room, but with moustaches.

They get the rights to the Simpsons for one night, and they do this

test

I'd watch that. It'd be hell, but I'd watch it.

I hope it’s good but it’ll probably be shit

They will probably tease Rick and Morty then it turns out it's just Pop Team Epic episode 1 where Roiland voices Popuko and Pipimi like Rick and Morty. PTE is the perfect sort of weird they can piss people off with (Even though it would be funnier if they could do a voice swap with James Uribank and Patrick Warburton to do Popuko and Pipimi with the Doc Venture and Brock voices)
>Inb4 "Just swapping Reddit the show for Reddit the Anime"

The prank is that Canada is getting a 24/7 channel.

Why does Yea Forums hate pop team epic as much as they do again?

It got popular.

Adult swim jr on main cartoon network with a ttg version of r&m airing all day ending with a "new" steven universe which is actually a ball masterz 9009 episode. Then adult swim starts and it is the opposite they air the original teen titans and hint at the revival.

Bushworld Adventures 2

Hate is a strong word. They don't care much for it, there's barely any threads about PTE.

It's not a great prank, but I loved finally watching flcl, and seeing Mind Game for the first time was great too. I'd heard of it prior, everyone knows the paint scene, but I never bothered to look into it more.

But anyway, when does the prank happen again, is it the night of March 31st leading into the 1st, or the night of the 1st leading into the 2nd? I forget every year.

That'd be fucking gold.
Failing that, what if they marathoned the Big Lez Show?

Galactic KND with the GKND hijacking Adult Swim

Though more likely probably Rick and Morty S4 alongside Bushland

Baby Looney Tunes marathon

Let it go, man

here's your prank

Attached: 14579_eyecatch.jpg (640x400, 119K)

Eric Andre all night
BIRD UP

Attached: nirvanawithcharles.jpg (400x256, 34K)

>athf movie for ants
>haha the room
>le ebin fartnime
This was unironically funny and I still remember using my old tv tuner to record the fart episode of FMA and then upload it/torrent it online.

the prank will be they lock all of the employees out and move to california

>They're moving their headquarters out of Atlanta to L.A.. That comfy Georgia-boy era of CN is over, time to move on.
Source? That's a shame if true

It's gonna die horribly because arin hanson voiced a character in it

Toonami is back was the best one.

You got a source on that? I wonder why they're moving and what it'll change.

>I wonder why they're moving and what it'll change.
Not confirmed, but if true it would be because WarnerMedia is consolidating the brands under their umbrella to a single area after being bought by AT&T. Atlanta has been a huge hub for production in recent years, so i doubt they'd move right off the bat.

Premier of Psychicpebbles' and Michael Cusack's new show

What happened?

cursed image

Attached: D11fDMFX0AYgc_u.jpg (679x382, 41K)

31st leading into the 1st, basically once it hits midnight.
But sometimes they do both. Samurai Jack fakeout and Bushworld Adventures both happened the following night after a midnight prank already happened.

Bushworld was last year coupled up with the subbed anime

They air Kemono Friends, but the dub is just animal sounds with a dull male voiceover like a nature documentary

two separate years, where pranks happened on the night of the 31st and the 1st, is what I was saying

They won't be able to top last year for Toonami, that was brilliant.

Anything other than Rick and Morty will be a win for me. I get it, it's their biggest show but they've gotten something the past two years. The fun of April Fools is not knowing what's coming, which is why the Samurai Jack swaparoo was so funny. No one saw it coming and it royally pissed off a lot of people, a winning combo for a prank. A lot of people are anticipating a season 4 preview of the newest Rick and Morty, but where's the fun in that? "Here's something you'll get eventually"? I'll admit I don't watch AS much anymore, but I always tune in for April Fools, have every year since the ATHF movie prank. I imagine a lot of you do the same and I have to say it'd be nice to see something legitimately shock the board rather than just bring on more shitposting about Pickle Rick and meme sauce.

There was a solid mixture of people that were let down that there wasn't a surprise Season 4 premiere, or that outright hated the humor (largely the types that love Rick and Morty season 3), or both. And there were even a decent chunk of people who didn't like it, but watched Bushworld Adventures multiple times in the hopes that Season 4's premiere would be hidden in-between airings.

I mean, you can get David Attenborough to do his thing for anything as long as you donate money to wildlife documentaries, how much could 25 Minutes of him commenting on the mating habits of Anime waifus possibly cost?

Something rick and morty related might be too obvious this year.

Attached: 1495057286791.jpg (600x450, 19K)

I love April Fools AS, but it's arguably their biggest hyped night. They're not gonna pass up an opportunity to promote their only popular show.

>> the prank is that there is no prank!
That was actually funny, though. Mainly because Yea Forums was triggered hard.

As soon as I saw that promo for april fools day I knew it was gonna be nothing. Pretty brutal prank.

I agree but adult swim is anything but predictable and I'm not saying it might happen but its well known that the rick and morty premier was a last minute thing they decided on so I doubt anything of that capacity will happen again.

Attached: 1524722317780.gif (480x270, 3.2M)

Something that will make everyone mad or isn't funny except to other people who like laughing at others who are mad

Not any damn thing from this thread stupid asshead.

Adventure Time with Japanese dub and subs

World premiere of the Rick and Morty movie

this clearly is the middle of the episode and not coming from a fade in

>Alright what are we in for this year?
Dragon Ball GT rerun.

How do I receive or watch adult swim in europe (austria/germany specifically).

This.
Yea Forums used to love PTE comics but then it got popular.
Same happened with One Punch Man.