Who would win in a fight, Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne?

Who would win in a fight, Clark Kent or Bruce Wayne?

Attached: bruce-wayne-145884.jpg (899x676, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H29BlTaYZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=iapVomK4eFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the incarnation.
Is Bruce pretending to be a raging alcoholic to show "I'm totes not batman I swear" and is Clark doing the "n-no, I don't have muscles, it's just a padded suit..."?

Clark grew up on a farm, Bruce never had to work a day in his life, I think it's pretty obvious Clark has the edge here.

Why are you picking a fight between a random billionaire and a random newspaper journalist?

They could pass as brothers.

Kent’s built like a linebacker, but I did hear Wayne practiced martial arts

Kent is a dweeb with glasses, Wayne is a fucking beast. What a stupid fucking question.

They are good friends, they've gone out to lunch a few times.

>who would win in a fight, Bill Gates or Anderson Cooper

>farm boy vs. silver spoon

You tell me.

>Bruce never had to work a day in his life.
Are you implying running a billion dollar company and trust since the age of 9 and not end up a total fuck up isn't hard work?

I'm implying he hasn't down any manual labor like Clark.

Even if Kent loses, he wins.
>Daily Planet headline
>Deranged Billionaire assaults News Reporter

>Kansas farmboy
>pampered Gotham billionaire
Kent every time

If you break Clark's glasses then he wouldn't be able to see. Massive disadvantage right there.

Maybe Bruce Wayne can get Batman to fight in his stead since I hear rumors and maybe bullshit on him funding Bats.

>implying he actually manages his own trust or does anything to actually run the day-to-day operations of his company

kek

Kent would wreak that rich boy, how is this even a question.

Wayne would have to pay someone to fight for him.

if we go by who their alter egos are and strip away all superhero shit, farmboy turned reporter whoops city boy trust fund baby all day everyday

I don't know man. You have to have some kind of power to make a company waste millions of dollars to open up orphanages for shitty children to have a new life in and for some reason keep the HQ in Gotham City.

That's all PR and tax evasion in the name of "charity"

Are you insinuating that Mr. Wayne only basis his HQ in Gotham City for some pig tax evasion plan and most likely owns the entire city?

Shortly followed by
>Handsome Genius buys out Daily Planet

What about two rich boys then. Oliver Queen or Bruce Wayne?

Attached: Wayne and Queen.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Cooper. Easy.

You gotta wonder how a duo like that even meets.

He is the head of a secret mob family. The Waynes were just smarter about their shady shit and kept it hidden with charity acts like opening orphanages and hiring felons.

Gates is too frail to put up a real fight.

Bruce dated one of Clarks co-workers for a bit Lois Lane I think she introduced them.

Kent likely interviewed Wayne at some point.

Well think about it, how high can the property values be in an area with that much crime? How much does Wayne HQ drive up housing costs while forcing out tenants who can no longer afford rent to areas with higher crime? How much of a tax credit did they get to remain in the city?
Now I'm not saying Bruce Wayne directly profits from the amount of crime in Gotham, I'm just saying it's a bit of a coincidence that in the past few years he has "invested" so heavily in these for-profit social programs

I think Wayne pays Kent to make him look good in the papers

i'm pretty sure Bruce still knows martial arts outside his Batman persona

Attached: 1491467936959.png (348x301, 75K)

That's a great question.

what Batman persona? Are you one of those conspiracy retards who believe Bruce Wayne is Batman? The guy's a jerk.

i saw first hand the Batmobile going outside a cave below Wayne manor

Attached: 1498266706364.jpg (456x384, 17K)

>Raging alcoholic vs wimp
I want this fight.

pics or didn't happen

Yeah, and I saw the Batmobile head straight into the sewers down by Cape Carmine, but you won't hear me saying Falcone's the bat.

i know you guys were deceived by this sham but i'm sure Bruce is the bat

Attached: proof-that-bruce-wayne-is-not-batman-29097703.png (500x492, 157K)

Dude. Come on. How could Bruce Wayne possibly work all day and then fight crime at night. It doesn't make sense.

Bruce Wayne is Batman. That's ridiculous.

Attached: 1552339981305.jpg (450x450, 30K)

i heard his parents were murdered in some alley, perhaps he became a vengeful vigilante we know as Batman?

Wayne would pay batman or superman to break kents ass.

Wayne couldn't beat O'Brian in a fight.

Attached: 11.jpg (1007x1543, 564K)

Bruce motherfucking Wayne vs some literal nobody.

Who the fuck is Clark Kent?

Attached: 01.png (523x536, 314K)

>implying Bruce is not Batman

Attached: classic-costumes7.jpg (241x270, 22K)

Oliver queen had to survive on an Island by himself for five years

conspiracy theory
all made up by his pr team
I bet he just went to another country and partied all day

>work all day
>implying

Fair. But we see him at all these events in the day and he hasn't been kicked out of his company so he has to at least be showing up, no way a person could do that AND fight crime all night.

Buddy I used to hench for two face.
One day we were robbing some club wayne was in, he cried and ran away like a bitch.
There is no way this coward is batman.

So what? Gotham has some ridiclulously high crime rate with people getting murdered almost daily.
Do you think everyone with a dead relative just decides to become a costumed lunatic?
Actually nevermind. That would explain a lot of things.

>Do you think everyone with a dead relative just decides to become a costumed lunatic?
Huh. Is there like a sliding scale for how much trauma someone has to go through before they get a costume? Like, say their kid stubs their toe, they hold up a convenience store. If their kid breaks a leg, they rob a bank. If their kid dies, they become a supervillain.

Who the fuck is Clark Kent?

I am pretty sure Eddie Brock could take Clarke Kent. Eddie played ball you know.

Some guy who wants to date that woman Bruce is fucking. Lois CumonmeBrucee?

>Local radio host Leslie Willis rants about billionaires trying to shutdown all criticism

Clark. He has that farmboy strength. Bruce is a spoiled rich kid that had his old butler do everything for him

I read it somehere that Mr. Freeze's wife was dying when he became a supervillain, but isn't dead yet. So I guess villainy comes before the death of a loved one.

Who the hell is Clark Kent?

>woman Bruce is fucking
Bullshit the guy's so deep in the Closet he's in Narnia

No matter who Clark Kent fights he's just going to pretend to lose no matter what.

You'd think he'd win instead. I feel like no one would expect an incognito Superman to beat up some asshole playboy.

I heard he went out with a frontwoman for an underground rock band. Blue Sparrow or something. So the years of partying thing sounds right.

Clark is a farmboy. Those are always build like a brick house.

It's a weird spectrum I guess. I guess the question is would Freeze stop being a villain if his wife was off ice. More studies need to be conducted on this.

We need to freeze more wives for control

>rich boy who never worked a day in his life vs FARM STRENGTH

Attached: 1518204998265.png (417x462, 289K)

Gotta root for the farm boy even if he hasn't done any farm work in over a decade

have you guys ever seen superman and bruce wayne in the same room ?

I was thinking we just grab a bunch of children from my, I mean Bruce Wayne's, orphanages and reunite them with their parents. Then we kill half of those parents and see if those children whose parents we killed become super villains or become the Batman.

proof

Yes

I like this idea. Let's start with that orphan Billy Batson. Maybe we hire someone to shoot his adoptive parents? I know a guy who says he knows someone named Deadshoot or something

>Deadshoot
Jesus christ. Why not just call yourself "Aim Good" or "Death Stroke" at that point.

Stations of grief in Gotham City:
>Denial
>Anger
>Bargaining
>Depression
>Supervillainy

man, that's some pretty varied character design right there

You're forgetting Henching as a station of grief

My guy claims there's also another guy who we can hire called Death Stroke apparently. So which one we getting to shoot Billy's parents?

>hiring Deathstroke
pretty sure you would have to be rich as fuck for that

I just consulted with my guy and he says that normally that would be the case but he says he can negotiate the price down. Apparently if you tell him something about getting Batman he gets mad and does the job for free. We're gonna tell him Billy is Robin to make him do it.

If it's Kent and Wayne, Kent barely wins because it's better if Wayne looks bad but Kent still needs to be a wimp, just a tenacious one

Livewire should be an instathot who became a titty streamer when the younger hotter girls pushed her out, who shouts slurs purposefully to capitalize on the outrage.

>implying Superman would ever fight for pay
C'mon son

Jokes aside, I realized that everybody has the "cave opens up to receive/let out batmobile" now without electric garage door openers

This was the perfect moment to stage a battle royale among all the secret identities.

>pampered rich boy vs nerdy writer
Certainly not me, watching these wimps would put me to sleep.

But he can jump over a chair so cooper is fucked

that's not Bruce Wayne, it's Matches Malone
he'll just hire some thugs to break Kent's legs

A lot of people are writing off Kent as some scrawny writer with no accomplishments even though he’s a pultzier winning farm boy that’s fuckhuge

Could Bruce Wayne beat Steven Armstrong?

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

he apparently wrote for this ancient thing called newspapers

Sooner or later he's going to have to write feminist clickbait articles

Since when did Kent win a Pulitzer? Lane's the real brains at the Planet, she's actually won one.

Bruce Wayne versus who?
The rich boy probably has never been in a fistfight anyway

Am I missing something? How is this reporter, is it, so famous? Never heard of this guy and my brother works in Metropolis.
From what I can tell this Mr Kent guy must be impossible to shut up if everyone knows his life story.
My bet is on Wayne simply because the more a man talks the less he punches

Attached: 1446588445379.jpg (373x416, 23K)

Lois Lane is an absolute babe, but when people look closer, it looks like she's already taken by some kansas farm boy. Still, everyone likes the cut of his gib, and hell, he does a good job in the paper too.

Clark Kent, because he's obviously Superman.

>Durr Hurr wtf are you talking about user look at that wimp how could he be Superman.

Its an act. If you look at the record of Kent's articles for the Bugle (and even for his highschool paper in Kansas) a pattern emerges.In between the hit pieces on Luthor this guy is at every natural disaster/super villain event consistently. He also reports facts that no one could have known unless they were there or embellishing. It's not obvious, but he does make mistakes in articles time to time. You just have to open your eyes to see it.

>Next your going to tell me Bruce Wayne is Batman

That is a retarded theory IMO.

>implying superman has a secret identity
The big blue doesn't wear a mask unlike the menaces that surround him.
I mean come on, just look at him next to a picture of Kent, they don't even look anything alike

Also batman is obviously that police officer with the fake mustache. He has the perfect cover. What we should be focusing on is what superpowers he has and how we can exploit them to bring him to justice

Ultimately Bruce Wayne, after he hires attorneys to sue.

>the more a man talks the less he punches
Do you know who the Frigging Joker.

>Millionare abuses power and after attempting to injury reporter. Sues the same man that was only defending himself.
>"Wayne Industries loses in stock market after Wayne-Kent incident."
>Massive fires in Wayne Industries have led to thousands of lawsuit due to injustified termination of employment.
>"We are just not in a good place economically speaking. We can't keep them all."

So, is Bruce Wayne secretly a villain then? Which one is he? Killer Croc? Firefly? Clockmaster? Mr Polka Dot?

True but look at Bruce. Dude's obviously jacked, I bet he spends millions every day training with supermodel stripper and drinking pure kale avocado steroids juice. On the other hand, Clark is likely to have seen actual street brawls due to his profession. If Bruce doesn't practice some meme MA like capoeira or taekaendoow, I can see the fight going to him. Unless Clark brings him to the ground first with some cattle wrestling or worldstarhiphop underhanded fightan'.

Matches Malone
That's clearly steroids. You think a dude as rich as him would bother actually training? He probably knows some stupid shit like Tai-Chi or something.

You're forgetting about the time he beat up some blacks in the 70s for the Klan.

Attached: superman vs ali.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Are people pretending to be retarded? Both Bruce and Clark are huge but Bruce has been officially trained in the martial arts.

Clark Kent because he's Batman

Attached: 1543548112636.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>his weird white eye-goggles are there because he needs glasses
That would make sense, but no way Batman is that fat of a dude.

I have to agree with the first user. It's like that Aliens comic where the guy who spends his whole life in the gym can't compete with the military guy and then they both die after a bit of gay wrasslin in the middle of a Xenomorph hive.

Kent would win, but then he'd be eaten by aliens, and nobody would really give a shit what happens to Wayne.

I'd take the farm boy over the playboy every time. Richy rich there would probably shit his pants if he ever got a callous on his hand.

One thing I definitely don't miss from this era of DC was the constant plastic man fan wankery. Trying to make a one note joke character the OMG toughest ever is 100% a hack bullshit move.

>Matches
He doesn't even have a stache, next you're gonna tell me Oliver Queen is Green Arrow

>Am I missing something? How is this reporter, is it, so famous? Never heard of this guy and my brother works in Metropolis.
People who Al Roker and Katie Couric and Alberto Gonzalez are, it's not weird at all

Hmmmm what if Oliver Queen dyes his stache to become Matches Malone? You ever think of that?

Batgirl naked

Attached: BatgirlTNBA.jpg (602x452, 47K)

the virgin kent vs the chad superman

But what about Lois Lane vs Diana Prince, the arts dealer?

It's pretty obvious the audience wins

fuck you guys, now I have to watch that Superman/Batman animated movie ( which was so much better that BVS)

Costume gone. Mask, gloves, belt and boots stay on

What did villains think when some redhead started running around with the Batman?

Them billionaires have all kinds of secret lover bois they pay to pleasure them behind closed doors.

Obviously Croc.
Did you see that time he threw a rock at Batman? Clearly Bruce in the suit.

He's a Pulitzer Prize winner you philistine

Barbara should have been bare more often

I don't get that. He has an interesting backstory there's no need for the power level faggotry.

Patrician taste

Kent accidentally wins due to Bruce Wayne’s drunken incompetence.

I like you.

You've got it backwards: Superman fought the Klan thanks to a reporter
youtube.com/watch?v=H29BlTaYZ0U

Kent is clearly strong enough to hit him, but he's got no fight IQ. You'd think the guy raised next to a barn would be able to hit the side of one.
Wayne, being a lush, has no coordination at all, and also there's no way he's actually sparring if he has any """training""". He wouldn't want to damage his perfect face.

>some prettyboy billionaire
>some faggy MSM shill
Oh boy, fight of the century here.

Attached: 4u.png (472x449, 245K)

I would try this.
A bleach-flavored drink that was safe to imbibe.
Might be interesting.

>Never heard of this guy
Pick up a FUCKING paper, zoomer.

Let me guess. Batman showed up right after he left?

>Bruce has been officially trained in the martial arts.
Meh, rich-boy hobby training. Kent grew up in a farming town, so you know he's gotten his knuckles bloody for real.

Attached: 1553711338967.jpg (359x548, 82K)

Yes.

>so you know he's gotten his knuckles bloody for real
Do you know how much it would take for his knuckles to get bloody? No one in Smallville is going to do that to him, he had no reason to fight growing up.

Killer moth maybe. Both seem to have that deep authoritative yet velvety voice.

What do you mean? Is Kent really tough? Doesn't look it. He's gotta be all doughy

Doughy, but big, and he didn't grow up pampered like Wayne.

Attached: supershitposters.jpg (656x385, 112K)

Nah, Bruce is big, but he's a pampered wimp. Armstrong on the other hand, is built like a tank. and that's from him honing his body from playing good old college football

I heard Wayne got a black belt in karate.

Coulda went pro

So's my 10-year-old niece

Bruce Wayne would kick his ass as he's secretly Spider-Man. My Uncle who works for Nintendo told me.

Bruce
>Lives in Gotham. Living there is a fight for your life.
Clark
>Lives in Metropolis. Literally has Superman living there.
Bruce wins this. Can’t survive in Gotham without some skills in fighting.

Living in a mansion miles outside of Gotham doesn't count

Bodyguards, user.

Kents a farm guy so him

Bruce “I’m so spoiled I probably have someone exercise for me” Wayne can’t even beat up a kid half his size. Kent would knock him over with his breath alone.

Yeah, Kent is easily this generations Perry White!

In Gotham they’d rob you if you couldn’t defeat one of them. They only protect you because they couldn’t steal the money from you.

Kent has the farmer strength so Wayne doesn't want none

I have reason to believe Bruce is Superman.

Why would you hire local with Wayne money?

Kent cuz he is Superman

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 8K)

Clark would be constantly holding back and second thinking his actions so to not fatally turn Bruce into hamburger meat, which makes him an easy target for Bruce to force him into a false defeat.

Clark wins because it's a charity fight for the Wayne Foundation, and Bruce is going to job out.

He has a goatee user, where is it when Matches appears?

>Leslie seen doing the walk of shame in Wayne manor.

Would Clark let Bruce rape him to show that he's not Superman? After all, you can't rape Superman.
Would Bruce rape Clark to show that he's not Batman? Batman doesn't rape, in spite of Gordon's best efforts.

>BATMAN, BRUCE WAYNE HAS GONE OFF THE DEEP END! HE'S RAPING SOME RANDOM REPORTER! YOU HAVE TO RAPE HIM TO STOP HIM!

Attached: Gordon.jpg (250x361, 30K)

Attached: Zack-Snyder-at-the-Berlin-001.jpg (460x276, 24K)

You don't understand, Gordon... that reporter? HE is Batman!

I actually talked to Kent once on a charity event he was writing an article about when some no-name supervillain decided to do his big deput that day. Kent disappeared when I wasn't looking doing the sensible thing and running like hell (or at least I thought). Supermen came in a few minutes later and I saw him beating people irl so it overall it wasn't a bad day.
Anyway next day I read his article about the whole thing and it had in so much detail that there's no way he wasn't in the thick of it. And I realised that it wasn't his only article like that. He likely sneaks away to get better scoops which needs some serious balls of steel even if Supes is always there to save the day.
There's no way he does this reguralry and he doesn't occasionally get into a fistfight with a henchman.

It makes sense. I've seen Kent in a bus once, the dude is 6'6" at least and built like a brick shithouse. If he doesn't study some martial art just to survive those crazy-ass attacks he covers, he's got a powerful guardian angel looking out for him.

Bruce because he can sue and win.

Clark is not joker

>he's got a powerful guardian angel looking out for him
Well Superman does save his ass 9 out of 10 times. Although Superman stops any crime 9 out of 10 times.

Thinking about it Supes must hate him. Bot him and Lois Lane.
He does his best to save civilians and lead the fight away from them and those idiots journalist just walk back into danger.
I work for the MPD and I was securing the area when when Supes landed with Lane in his arms. He was reprimanding her for not having basic survival instict obviously not for the first time. He was very polite about it like always, but I'm pretty sure he wanted wanted to shout her head off for having to save her for the 100th time.

Why the fuck are you idiots discussing this stupid shit here?
This is the comics and cartoons board. If you want to talk about who could beat who in a fight between a philanthropist and some random journalist, go to /news/ or /biz/ or some shit.

Attached: 1413108473199.jpg (512x512, 84K)

I think that Wayne guys adopted kid is batman.

Think about it, guy doesn't need to work at all, is fit as hell because he's a circus boy, and can use all of Bruce's money to fund it.

Looks like the Fun Police have shown up.

Perhaps they are brothers. Guy like Thomas Wayne probably had a few affairs, what if he packed Clark off to rural Kansas as a baby so no-one would find out?

Anderson Cooper can probably fuck a dude up. Bill is too old

As they don't want to reveal their powers, they would fight ineptly so it would go something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=iapVomK4eFA

Tell me how some fucking playboy and some shitty journalist is Yea Forums, you know, COMICS AND CARTOONS, not real fucking people.
Just because you make a "Who would win?"-thread, doesn't automatically make it Yea Forums related.

Clark Kent works for the Daily Planet. The Daily Planet has comic strips at the end. Comic strips are Yea Forums so Clark Kent is Yea Forums.

Come to think of it, how do two blonde parents have a black-haired son?

Attached: kent family.jpg (280x378, 19K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 99K)

So are you saying Clark Kent is an alien? Buddy, you've been watching too much tv

That's fucking stretching it mate.
I guess Wayne enterprises is the parent company of some comic publisher too?

Not saying he's an alien, dumbass, I'm saying Thomas Wayne had himself a slice of Ma Kent's apple pie. Two blonde parents can't have a black-haired son. The genetics are impossible.

Breaking thread immersion for a moment, but has there ever been a story where Bruce buys the Planet and becomes Clark's boss? There's some potential there.

(This is actually a good point. Current continuity says the Kents pass off Clark as their biological son. Has nobody really brought up the hair color impossibility in-universe?)

pansy spoiled kid who drinks and parties all day vs hard working farmer boy built on the farm with the body of a machine truck

gee i wonder

way to ruin the fun retard

Attached: 1547786943273.jpg (356x374, 56K)

Martha Kent is a slut.

I feel like every thread we get some retard with stupid conspiracy theories. Like fucking Superman would dress up like a human and work a regular job. It's fucking dumb. The guy has a fortress filled with robot servants in Antarctica, why the fuck would he clock in to some job at some newspaper?

IDK. I could see him working a regular person job in order to understand people and get the scoop on crime and all that.

But Clark Kent? That weiner? At The Daily Planet? Nobody can make a disguise that good.

I feel like Bruce Wayne would fit the "I ran into celebrity in a convenience store once, electrical infetterence, etc" copypasta

Superman is gay for Clark Kent, you heard it here first

Hey Lex, how's the alopecia?

Well considering that clark is a tough as nail if slighty akward journalist, and bruce is a soft rich party boy....clark easily.

The really hilarious thing is that I could picture Lex Luthor doing it, but for real.

They clearly adopted him. Really nice of them giving an orphan a chance at this world.

>Guy who can pay for the best personal trainers in the world
VS
>Guy who hypothetically stood adjacent to some farm work at some point in the past

Yeah, OP, that's a real thinker you came up with there.

>Superman gay
>When he's obviously banging Lois Lane
1/10 Bait, Luthor

Considering Lex Luthor, it's probably all part of his master plan.

Bruce Wayne is gay user

Nobody believes me, but I saw him with a hooker once.

Based

Is that a new Pokemon? I honestly lost count after 151.

could you rape clark kent?

Depends, how tall is he and how much does he weights?

He looks about 5'9", but he's got a bad slouch so he might be taller. Dunno how much he weighs.

It's really hard to rape something that outweights you.

there is a screenshot of a thread talking about this, it eventually leads to Luthor creating a monster with a kryptonite dick

Last week I saw the batmobile go through a dude's car like your mom goes through food stamps. I guess Batman lives in the parking garage of the downtown mall.

I saw him once at the big Christmas tree lighting at Wayne Tower and he had these scratch marks on his cheek. He likes chicks and he likes them freaky.

Dude's got like three kids.

Yeah, he pays escorts to keep up appearances in public but I know for a fact he invites young boys to come live with him in his mansion. He's another fucking Bryan Singer.

>Grew up on a farm
>Journalist, so he has to cover crimes and crisis situations

vs.

>Some bitch CEO rich boy

No contest.

>Bryan Singer
Did he ever do anything after Usual Suspects?

Gordon, Bruce Wayne is the Batman, he's the monster you created. You've tried fighting fire with fire but in the end you only contributed more to an endless cycle of RAPE. You have to put an end to this commissioner. You have to put down the Batman, the only way you know how.

You can't rape the Batman, he would rape you fvefore you would even come close.

>The Batman

Attached: Robin-robin-in-the-batman-10048880-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

>Billionaire playboy
Vs
>Virgin reporter that stated the #MeToo movement

>both are trying their damndest to lose to keep their identities
Sounds like a lot of fun

Greetings, DCucks! I am the Watcher from the Marvel Comics universe, and I have come here to ruin your fun.

Firstly, Clark Kent is Superman. Furthermore, Bruce Wayne is Batman. Superman could obviously defeat Batman in a contest of physical strength easily, but Batman could win if he had preptime.

Now farewell until the next fun thread. Perhaps I'll ruin the next followup to the Joker henchman story, or maybe I will utter that one forbidden word in a Simpsons thread. The possibilities are endless.

Attached: de6c94ddf19be502eeb4b31877b6ab06--marvel-heroes-comic-books.jpg (236x393, 27K)

probably part of some secret sex club given how frequently they like to meet and discuss things such as torn spandex

Why should I trust someone who is dead? If you had used the current watcher I would have believed you without hesitation but pretending to be a dead man is not cool.

You are mistaken, user. You have likely confused me with my dearly departed brother, Uatu, the watcher assigned to planet earth.

I am the watcher assigned to imageboards, my name is Foryu.

Attached: watcher.jpg (480x364, 24K)