What's the jojo's bizarre adventure of cartoons

What's the jojo's bizarre adventure of cartoons

Attached: JoJos-1.jpg (634x424, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_am0_iYSvs
youtube.com/watch?v=_D-TWiaDePg
youtube.com/watch?v=eDQLE_1O63Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This pic show well how this manga gets gayer and gayer every single generation.

Araki started to hate drawing large muscles on his main characters and then forgot how to do it, here is how his modern drawing of Jonathan is.

Attached: jojo_new.png (177x282, 138K)

Compare to the original.

Attached: jojo.jpg (1000x1400, 155K)

Attached: jojo eyes.png (496x1415, 1.49M)

Probably this although it is more comic than cartoon

Attached: MV5BYmFiNGEwOGItNTQ2My00NTc2LWJkMmYtZDNjYzI3ZTU3MDUwL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTUzNjcwOTM@._V1 (707x1000, 121K)

That's a twink.

You can't convince me otherwise.

I like what he did there with Gappys eyes.

My Little Pony

>You can't convince me otherwise.
Why would I say otherwise when it's true, I'm pretty sure that's what I said Araki likes to draw twinks now.

Attached: Johnny_JoestarASB.png (1738x1730, 1.6M)

Stopped reading after Karera showed up, has Jojolion gotten better?

It got gayer

It's not cartoons but The Flash is kind of similar. Right down to resetting the universe and putting the old school guy back in the limelight with a different flavor.

I'm not a huge fan of the late part 7 style's hyperrealism, i like how jojolion has gone back to being more stylized again

It's more that he got bored of that style
Even the Author of Berserk is clearly bored of the Manga and Wants to focus on his other projects

They basically were teens who watched Rambo and other Steroids filled movies with Arnold and Stallone of that Era and once Steroid actors faded and they themselves got older they stopped seeing it as ultra cool

In terms of bizarreness? Adventure Time
Homoetroticsm He-Man

Probably SU since it's fans are just as gay and obnoxious

>Even the Author of Berserk is clearly bored of the Manga and Wants to focus on his other projects
If he want to stop working on Berserk then maybe he should update it a little faster because at this rate he will be working on it over one more decade even if there as only a couple of chapters left.

>Jonathan
>with Caesar's headband

Yeah that's Araki for you. I think he liked the look so he gave it to Jonathan too.

Attached: modern.jpg (628x895, 134K)

It's this.

>What's the jojo's bizarre adventure of cartoons

The Flintstones, at least while they were still aging in real time between the 1950s and the 1990s.

Attached: DyrnU6TV4AEq_yd.jpg (1176x396, 110K)

That doesn't look like 40 years of aging to me

Part 7 was the best by a large margin

Attached: to the next corpse part.jpg (1920x1080, 622K)

Part 7 will be his masterpiece. And the comic they'll tell manga fans to start with.

What's the Yea Forums equivalent of Gyro vs Ringo Roadagain, and Mountain Tim vs Blackmore?

Fun fact: Only the characters who are sweating in this image are good characters.

What's the worst part?

Depends on people´s taste, to be honest.
To me, it used to be part 6, but now part 8 is so fucking bad that I might consider that one the worst. Everyone is unlikeable and the story is complete nonsense. It has also lasted for way too long, and has offered nothing that makes the wait for it worth it.

Attached: jojolion finger.jpg (271x593, 71K)

5 or 6 for me

Part 5. Giorno is a narrative nothing, Bruno is the real main character but is barely more interesting because he has an actual goal.
>story is complete nonsense
idk, Araki seems to love to spell the story out EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER. Did you know that the rokakaka fruit replaces body parts with stone?

So you find 6 better then 5?

mos and bvs
that is to say it's really overrated and only idiots think it's anything special

I'm not saying that it´s nonsense in the sense that I don´t understand what´s going on, I just think everything is badly written and uninteresting. Everyone has dumb motivations and this fight over a stupid fruit bores the hell out of me. It´s at least slightly better when it was about finding Gappy´s identity, but only barely.
Not to mention how I don´t like most fights in this part. The only ones I liked where the showdown on that sentient street and the beetle fight. That´s it.

6(stone ocean). Horrible slog, only redeemable things are FF And weather report. Worst villain too

I hate part 5 because it introduced GER, which is absolute bullshit. Pretty much every character could be beaten by the right combo of abilities up until that point.

I don’t know why Akari thought it was a good idea to make a character completely invincible

Jotaro is my favorite Jojo

Don’t judge me

I liked Pucci, Stand Discs and Foo Fighters and Jolyne's hatred of her father more than I disliked everything else about Jolyne. I can't really say the same for part 5.

Golden Experience alone could have dealt with diavolo IMO, it's proven to make animals that have virtually infinite range, he could have just sent some venomous snakes or some shit after him while he slept

Attached: 1535835238726.png (406x276, 264K)

If I wanted the basic Japanese opinion I'd have posted on 2chan

Probably 5 of the finished ones. Though it's looking like 8 will take the crown.

DOes 8 even have a main villain yet?

Hell the snake doesn't even have to bite and poison him, he just has to be gullible enough to chop it in half and thus slicing himself in half.

Not technically a cartoon, but pretty damn close.

Attached: 1553522403793.jpg (1985x3050, 1.63M)

Araki said he imagines how to defeat the enemy after its power is estabilished, so a lot often he stucks on how to defeat the opponent. That's why he created GER, because KC was too cracked

I was about to post Shade as well. Excellent.
Now I want some Shade storyline thread

For me it's still part 6, it's the only part that I've stopped reading multiple times. There's some good stuff in there but the story is fucking weird, stand fights are bizarre in a bad way and I absolutely hate the ending.

But it doesn’t excuse making the character into a huge Mary Sue that is literally undefeatable

Funny, Pucci's my favorite villain. Jolyne's alright, too. I though Diavolo's nonsense was the stupidest plot of the entire series.

MEIN NEGER
>youtube.com/watch?v=D_am0_iYSvs

Well since we're on a jojo and Yea Forums crossover i guess we can talk about those strange jojo disney parodies
youtube.com/watch?v=_D-TWiaDePg
youtube.com/watch?v=eDQLE_1O63Q
Thoughts?

The only shit jojo is Giorno. The rest are okay to good.

I think it's fucking amazing.
I wish other fans did that for other franchises.

He has to take uber-long hiatuses for his own health, user. Them pushing him to release it so quickly originally probably would've killed him before too long. Which likely didn't help with him steadily losing his enthusiasm for it over time.

He’s pretty much forgotten Caesar completely, I literally have 600 hundred pages saved to my phone just to look at

Attached: 01A48314-96C5-4104-8E61-1E203CB14456.jpg (1560x1200, 465K)

Absolute shit taste you have there

Attached: 5B9741C3-B0F8-4A92-96EA-1229400C4EBA.jpg (320x320, 45K)

>The only shit jojo is Jolyne

FTFY

Jolyne is cool. It’s just her story that isn’t great.

This honestly, it’s too static in its setting. I also hate FF, she’s barely got an arch and her powers are just nonsensical.
Diego’s origin is probably one of the best in the series for me, it’s surprisingly sad for Jojo.

Attached: C12D7C1C-5BCC-4B64-AB6E-F9B34BBA4AA7.jpg (760x1200, 195K)

I'd really love to see DC and Marvel react to the Stand Arrows and all their bullshit.
Imagine someone like the Joker getting a Stand

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The animated Series

>It's more that he got bored of that style
No, he literally can't do it anymore. Jonathan and Joseph look like twins now, and he gave Jonathan Caesar's headband for some reason.

Jolyne is one of the best jojos. She's a pretty good amalgamation of all the previous jojos, which is apt for everything her parts represent. Her ingenuity and badassery while using an underpowered stand are great.

She’s a cutie too

Attached: CD60A09C-1243-46DC-9AA8-F9A90EC7E11B.jpg (780x1200, 219K)

>there is a serious dish of death
lol

Attached: dbvdnwc-e81a0440-94ed-48d3-965f-b39fb11fb0dd.jpg (1000x1538, 980K)

Never noticed that

Attached: DE114420-8611-4FB9-9E56-F67CCF55280D.jpg (2022x1556, 574K)

I wish there were more of these

Attached: FC3C3B3C-F86D-4B5C-B429-35EB2FAFCAF3.png (523x810, 846K)

Diesel is the Yea Forums equivalent

Attached: beFl37Q.jpg (983x1542, 470K)

Nothing. JJBA is actually merit and integrity based, and rides off its success from the good parts.
Cartoons as a medium wont promote anything unless you're gay black and trans.

Damo was a fucking amazing elder-god tier minor villain. Then they killed him off and Jojolion went back to our regularly scheduled mediocrity.

Part 7 was consistently amazing from Sugar Mountain all the way through to the very ending of the part. What the fuck happened with part 8? At least with part 6 you could see Araki gradually run out of steam as part 5 trailed off, but part 8 is such a hard whiplash in quality.

I really love this one silver chariot is such a cool stand

Attached: EF53C33A-0A1F-40FA-893D-6D651CA076AC.jpg (769x1200, 322K)

Actually, it's 34 years of aging (1960-1994). And Pebbles was definitely in her late 20s, early 30s when the original continuity got reset (she wasn't in the first 3 seasons of the show, so the full run measures out in real time).

there's a ton, the artist really loves jojo and comics

Attached: bizarre_adventure_by_nikunja_dcvvjjl-pre.jpg (730x1095, 228K)

Jolyne is one of the best jojos. She’s inquisitive, cunning and determined, but so is every Jojo, so we’ll put that aside. She’s also got these things going for her:

>strong maternal instinct
>daddy issues, which manifest as deep-seated issues with authority and terrible taste in men
>overactive libido
>starts the part as a complete brat, but smartens up
>stand power sucks, but she gets by through masterful use of it
>no stand deus ex machina bullshit like Jotaro, Giorno or part 8 Josuke

She’s not as good as Johnny, or as charming as part 4 Josuke, or as funny as Joseph, but 4th place ain’t bad.

Muuuh No womy in my shounen

D
I
É
S
É
L

You got a link?

Attached: 6E18071E-1AFC-42BF-A308-A5B783B1A746.jpg (780x1200, 235K)

Haven't read the mangas and only at the second part of stardust crusadors...but her stand actually sounds pretty cool, can't get the hate

Attached: 551DB311-8BDD-4A6C-90AC-FB6466F0F1CB.jpg (1000x1474, 372K)

Josuke is the perfect balance

Surprised no one said hell boy yet

Attached: hellboy_2.png (350x498, 194K)

Hellboy might work. Longrunning and typically drawn and written by the same guy for the most part.
Plus he gets a lot skinnier by the end of the comic.

Doom Patrol.

Double wrong, jolyne is great, her part is great and she has one of the best supporting casts and the third best jojo main villain