Am I seriously the only one who prefers Lila over Helga for Arnold? POLL:

Am I seriously the only one who prefers Lila over Helga for Arnold? POLL:
strawpoll.me/17688857

Attached: Love_and_Cheese.jpg (768x576, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neYP18ArJZU
youtube.com/watch?v=pbmHgLH4xyM
youtube.com/watch?v=xlgLnihpwcg
youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUhxYfBLA
youtube.com/watch?v=CH1_cILyZpM
youtube.com/watch?v=wKX2TrVebGw
youtube.com/watch?v=MjIu2U58FVY
youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, yes you are. you also have awful taste and are fucked mentally.

Not even Lila prefers that

That's because Helga fucks up every single one of their romantic moments, so Lila thinks it's Arnold's fault.
Lila = pure sweet angel
Helga = jealous ugly bitch

This Lila, heard a rumor that Arnold had a crush. Whacky episode happens where Lila finds out he doesn't and get's over him.

She's a villain for the rest of the show. She leads Arnold on in episodes together. And she psychologically pokes Helga about her secret in their episodes together.

Hey, fuck you. Helga is the BEST Character of the ENTIRE Series and canonically ends up with him in the end.

Helga is the worst character. She's lanky, masculine, doesn't shave, and is a bully. She only gets Arnold through gaslight and manipulation.
Every time someone likes Arnold, Helga fucks them up. Every time Arnold likes someone, Helga fucks Arnold up.
Arnold would be much better off without her. Their relationship is a classic case of female domestic abuse. Sad, many such cases.

The closest Helga ever got to Arnold authentically liking her is when Helga got literally coached by Lila on how to be just like her.
But she couldn't keep up the act for long because Helga's too masc.
Sorry that you all can't stand perfection.
youtube.com/watch?v=neYP18ArJZU

Btw pic related ugly Helga unable to pull off a feminine dress.

Attached: Helga's_Masquerade.jpg (768x576, 150K)

I like Lila. She's a sociopath and it's one of the reasons I probably developed feelings for sociopathic girls who like me

>generic passive nice girl who tries to please everyone for brownie points
>assertive tomboy who speaks her mind and takes action when she needs to
Just get a moe simulator

her verbal affectation is too annoying

hah get fucked user

Attached: file.png (1002x426, 37K)

>She's lanky, masculine, doesn't shave, and is a bully
What are the negatives exactly?

>Helga got literally coached by Lila on how to be just like her.
Not understanding that Lila knew the outcome and came to the party just to watch Helga suffer.

>>generic passive nice girl who tries to please everyone for brownie points
She seemed oddly manipulative and bitchy

>Not understanding that Lila knew the outcome and came to the party just to watch Helga suffer.

Exactly. It's hilarious. She's 10 and already hurting people for fun

Ah sorry, I forgot Yea Forums is full of incels who want a bully femdom gf.

Literally no proof of manipulation.

Y'know, if Helga was such a tomboy, why did she dress the way that she did? Why not wear pants and flannel or something like that?

Attached: Helga_Pataki.png (504x911, 211K)

Lila has never lied to nor manipulated anyone in the show.
Besides, Arnold has natural attraction to Hila, whereas any attraction to Helga is extremely forced.
Even when Helga confesses her love to Arnold, he ducks the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbmHgLH4xyM
Whereas he's constantly asking Lila to go on dates with him. You know, because Lila is cute and nice. ArnoldxLila forever.

Attached: ArnoldXLila.jpg (384x288, 60K)

user stop being dense and watch the show
Creator already said Mr. Simmons is gay and Lila is a manipulative girl.

Helga just has issues with Olga and being like her.
She despises her and her girly personality but secretly just wants to be her. Hence the dress. It's a love/hate thing.

Basically the kid has an abusive household to live in and has no sense of real identity. He mom is a raging alcoholic, her older sister fucked off and her father just cares about his business. Ultimately she's putting up a front but at the same time she has fuck all money so most likely her clothes are Olga's old clothes

It's what her parents buy her and she has no choice.

Lila was such a shitty addition to the show. Arnold getting over Ruth was good progress for him as a character and Lila basically undid that progress.

Cite an actual example. Also do you have a source for the Craig quote about Lila?
I've seen every ArnoldxLila episode (the only ones worth watching) and Lila is never shown being anything BUT sincere and kind.

Best girl.

Attached: lilashine.gif (480x360, 1.08M)

You shut your fucking face.
Ruth P. McDougal is a fucking goddess
If anything he should have gotten Lila to blackmail her into being his

Attached: BRACES.png (1024x512, 85K)

>do you have a quote
>I've only ever seen 3 episodes

user...
I'm done responding to you

No, I've seen nearly all the episodes.
I was saying the ArnoldxLila are the only ones worth watching.
Jk though, other episodes are good too. Doesn't change the fact that Helga is a horrible pairing for Arnold.

I hate tsundre bitches

I don't have nothing against Helga, she is very funny but I simply don't believe in that "treat him bad and you will eventually get him", as man I consider it completely ridiculous, so I think that I can understand Lila x Arnold better than Helga x Arnold.

Rhonda

Remember when Lila fell for Arnold's literal autist of a cousin? Him getting cucked that entire episode just proves how shit of a pairing he and Lila would have made

Arnold complimented her pink bow and pink clothes when they were little

>I simply don't believe in that "treat him bad and you will eventually get him"
Helga's behavior towards Arnold is supposed to be severely maladjusted. There are multiple episodes about how Helga is a pretty fucked up kid.

I like your bow. It's pink like your dress.

helga is a huge cunt like all tsunderes

What is the point of this thread other than shipping wars? Fuck off.

Also Helga is best girl

Attached: good_morning_helga___redrawn__by_jebbiepinka-dc1m0e3.jpg (1024x686, 132K)

Its one of those things that just work with a meta perspective since you see that Helga is very insecure about her feelings, and Arnold never really gets bothered by how she acts.

I'll give two examples
Romeo and Juliet episode. Arnold is Romeo, for Helga to be Juliet she has to knock off almost every other girl out of the role. By the time she get's to Lila (watch this scene) she's desperate. Lila knows full well why Helga wants it, but drags it out of her slowly. She's enjoying watching Helga squirm until the end where Helga threatens her and you can see some fear on her face.

Next example I don't know the episode, but it's towards the end of the show. Gerald's sister has a crush on Arnold. He wants to set her straight early on, but Lila see's it as cute and want to hang out with them. By hang out, I mean go on dates. The sister, unaware she is being used pushes her crush until Arnold has enough and comes clean about not liking her. Lila says she's disappointed and walks away.

The episode Lila is very aware of what's going on and the whole thing is a mind game to see Arnold's tipping point. Walking away at the end is the cherry on top for Arnold's misery.

Lila can't get over her self and Arnold don't need to be a beggar

Did Lila even show up in the The Jungle Movie movie?

God Dam I didn't think of that but even I would have to fall for Helga if she's doing all that for me something women don't do most of the time it's the man doing all the work just for a "Maybe"

Lila has a fucked up home too actually.
Could it be that if the camera focused more on Lila and her inner feelings then she would switch to best girl in your eyes? It sounds like what's really happening here is narrator bias, aka thinking everyone is an NPC unless they're explicitly shown to have feelings.

Attached: Lilabeingbullied.png (1024x762, 645K)

That.
Also, Arnold seems to see through her defenses.

She was a secret dyke.
This episode proved it.

Attached: Olga's_tickling_Lila.jpg (512x384, 75K)

Isn't that kinda the point though? That this isn't how life works, the easy and obvious route isn't necessarily the route you should take.

Will Helga really grow a nice pair like that?

I wonder what's Bob's mom looks like.

Helga hated Lila because she was too happy. When they found out, it was Rhonda that felt bad at first and Helga agreed after the rest of them felt sorry for her - Helga hates that Lila has a life worse than her but isn't a grumpy cunt about it.

...Well I have an episode to watch. I thought Olga was barely in it. Once when she returned home to teach and once when she got married

Lesbian Lolita at it's finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=xlgLnihpwcg

I'll have to give these a second look.
For the first episode, though, I think she was just egging Helga into saying it because she wanted Helga to mature and own up to something for once. And then she agreed to help Helga, right?
Sounds like a nice person to me.

I want to tickle Lila's flat chest!

Japan made this canon.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190327_132317186.jpg (1904x1430, 1.68M)

canon says she takes after her mom's bodytype
she had tits in the movie

Not that user but:
>Helga
[Mutters quietly]
I like Arnold.
Lila
Pardon? I couldn't hear you.
Helga
[Mutters slightly louder, but faster]
I like Arnold.
Lila
I'm sorry, Helga, you're mumbling.
Helga
[Practically screams to her face]
I LIKE ARNOLD. Pants I'm head over heels, loop-de-loo, over the moon. I'm in love with the boy!. Pants Happy now? Happy?
Lila
[Stares at her, then smiles coolly]
I kinda had a funny feeling you liked him.

Here's the thing user, Helga tries to be a sociopath but she ultiamtely fails at it when she meets Lila

There’s no reason that Helga being the dominate in the relationship is a bad thing unless you’re living in the 1500s

There's nothing wrong with one person being more dominant, yes.
There is a problem when Helga beats him up and taunts him he's gonna die - she's abusive, user.
At least Lila is a sociopath who tries to protect him at times. Helga just has wants to torture him

The redhead hardly counts as a loli, is just that the blond is fucking hueg

Funny thing Arnold's and Helga's bully relationship actually mirror the grandma and grandpa relationship as kids, and that was some 1920's shit.

Attached: Girl_Trouble_31.png (1333x900, 2.33M)

youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUhxYfBLA

Attached: eecbb293def78401d1fc37416d64604e.png (881x646, 637K)

>Helga's behavior towards Arnold is supposed to be severely maladjusted. There are multiple episodes about how Helga is a pretty fucked up kid

Yeah but that doesn't justify the results, no one will develop affect to a person who is a complete jerk with you all the time, in fact a more realistic Arnold could be simply hate her.

Uh, is there a hetero anime with an Arnold/Lila type pairing?

Awww pookie

Yeah and that's dumb too even when I like Grandpa and grandma.

LILAFAGS RISE UP

Attached: Sin título.png (1117x533, 26K)

I got 30% on my side, bitch.

Attached: lilaleg.gif (444x250, 479K)

>Arnold could be simply hate her.
He does. I think it's the green house episode where they have to be partners. Arnold let's Helga know early on he ain't putting up with her shit.

Best cuddler

Attached: LilaCuteCuddle.gif (444x250, 258K)

This gif makes me angry

Attached: 1541191561589.png (344x343, 151K)

Never understood why she was unhappy couldn't she just break up ?

Why didn't Arnie see this? , why did get get mad at Arnold?

Helga x Arnold is nice, but unrealistic. Like everyone else said, Helga is a cunt and not physically attractive. Arnold's a good person. The fact that they end up together canonically is a tad absurd.

>tfw I am basically Helga
>troubled home life
>perfect sister and brother who lorded over me
>tendency to develop intense romantic fixations on boys who are halfway decent to me
>agressive
>used to get in trouble for fighting
>never wear makeup
>stuck wearing feminine clothing and braids because of my mom
>incredibly gross sounding german name
>assumed to be promiscuous and chavlier in relationships despite being a virgin
Kids at school even outright compared me to her and said that I had an Arnold-esque crush on this guy I hated. Except I did actually hate him because he was an absolute fucking brainlet who thought himself clever. I liked his friend.

Anyway now I'm 24 and attending a prestigious school where I'm barely functioning and clearly need paychiaric help but I'm surrounded by 10/10 rich girl supermodels who sing, dance, and are athletic everyday. Kill me.

This is why I didn't like her.
Did Helga ever act like this?

That's the slutty dream!Lila. She isn't real.

Attached: tumblr_n1mngttleM1s0pee6o1_640.jpg (565x424, 64K)

Speaking of dreams, Arnold NEVER dreamed of Helga like pic related.
Arnold deserves a sweet girl.

Attached: arnoldsdream.gif (444x250, 1.44M)

Also, Helga and Arnold's much-anticipated canon kiss in the Jungle Movie seemed literally as if Arnold was just doing Helga a favor.
Rather than any actual, like, primal? passion for Helga.

youtube.com/watch?v=CH1_cILyZpM

I dunno, their relationship just always bothered me since I guess I just don't see the actual romance potential in it. Even when they're kissing.

Attached: HAgirlsgrownup.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Unrealistic, girls are not that easy to get.

yes you are

What episode is that?

>where I'm barely functioning and clearly need paychiaric help but I'm surrounded by 10/10 rich girl supermodels who sing, dance, and are athletic everyday
Nothing ever good comes from comparing yourself to a Stacy. Make time for a "Me Day." Go out and do stuff you like by yourself, eventually meet a guy and at least you know you have at least one thing in common.

Helga Winning the Vote!

Saved

It's really not comparable, though. Lila is poor, and has a rough financial situation at home (though they basically solve that at the end of the episode anyways so it doesn't really matter anymore), but its fairly apparent that her father worships the ground she walks on and would never do ignore her or purposely do anything to hurt her. It's not really comparable to a full family of people who are such incompetents at parenting that they've managed to, on many occasions, forget their younger child even exists.

That said, regardless of what Bartlett said, I do agree that Lila is not as bad as people try to make her out to be. I don't think she should be with Arnold but is right about so-called 'manipulative moments'. I just don't see them being there. She's just nice and not into him. That's pretty much it. Frankly I think she and Helga could be an interesting friend dynamic.

Where's the Ruth option

>Lila - perfect almost to a fault
>Helga - unstable sociopath
youtube.com/watch?v=wKX2TrVebGw

Yeah, I don't get it

Attached: helga.jpg (757x1056, 91K)

Lila don't like Arnold

but she at least sane
that's still a ship that won't work vs a ship that won't work because it'll end in murder

sane to not like him, pointless, now that Helga has her foot in the door with Arnold (jungle movie) she can work on her self most of her stalking behavior was based on the fact of him not liking her and worrying 24/7

Helga on the couch episode
>"So no more animal sacrifices?"
Uh-uh
I could never tell if Helga was joking or not

Helga will make a remarkable recovery not she's sure Arnold is in love with er as well.

* now

>Btw pic related ugly Helga unable to pull off a feminine dress.

Fake news.

Attached: --.png (634x480, 478K)

all it proved was Olga is a child groomer

>seemed literally as if Arnold was just doing Helga a favor rather than any actual, like, primal? passion for Helga.

I think it's easy to mistake that, but I believe the real intention was to show that Arnold finally realises that she displayed her love for him so utterly and purely through an act of sheer selflessness by handing over her most treasured possession. I think it was the realisation combined with slight embarrassment, not like a sense of 'here's your obligatory kiss'.

Attached: lockett.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

>Frankly I think she and Helga could be an interesting friend dynamic.

Patrician tier. This episode was great because of that, even if it was Helga trying to milk Lila for knowledge of how to be feminine so as to impress Arnold.

Attached: learning_how_to_be_a_lady.png (634x480, 512K)

As someone who never watched Hey Arnold, but was the target demographic when it aired, should I go back and watch it?
The more wholesome it is the better.

Attached: 15350084433961.jpg (640x360, 30K)

helga vs lila is literally soul vs soulless

The thing is that Lila DOES like Arnold, or did. Every reason she has to no longer like Arnold /was Helga's doing/.
In a pure, Helga-less world, Lila and Arnold would already be together. They both LIKE-LIKED each other. And that could easily be reignited if Helga stopped meddling.
Victim blaming.
Yes, of course. Check this clip (even though I don't like Helga x Arnold):
youtube.com/watch?v=MjIu2U58FVY

Attached: HAbestcouple.jpg (384x288, 25K)

What are you fucking Family guy?
Did you even look at the Episode or did you just open your mouth without look at what you said

God this site

>Too many Immature A-holes on this site

>Everyone they don't like is a child Groomer or pedo

>No one can find love young

>If you did that's a Lie it can not be

>We only count ships we like if it's "Love at first site"

>The Girl always has to look like PlayBoy Models

>No character can ever eventually fall in love with each other.

Attached: Spiderman-Funny-Meme-Faces.jpg (971x1200, 76K)

Bang to rights.

Attached: 1404647932092.jpg (423x300, 13K)

>ywn /ss/ with olga

Attached: HABigSiS_Cut.gif (300x232, 3.29M)

genjutsu lila was a piece of shit

Really taking a highroad with Hentialand name?

See this is prime example "You didn't read a world of what I said" :D

Attached: 1553700462087.jpg (449x349, 59K)

At least I'm being truthful with my name.
and I call my self HentaiLand not a HentaiLand name.

Young Love

Attached: 1553717139118.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

Someone needs to report your ass

>not knowing the paedofinder

Well it could work they were friends so they know each other and what Helga did was kind (Something rarely done) on her part. So I can see them together and how she fell in love with Arnold is sweet. No girl is going to be attracted to a foot ball headed kid Lila proves that.

Lila being poor always felt too cartoonish in its reveal with the can of beans.

Okay we get it your a retarded there's nothing pedo about Hentai Land sentence. You sound more triggered to me.

Funny how she got dumped, do people ever learn

Are you an idiot?
The whole joke about the paedofinder general is that he's a parody of tabloids labeling people as paedos on little to no evidence and starting witch hunts as a result.
It's not a crime to not get a reference, but barreling on once you realise just makes you a retard.

Everyone throwing the word "pedo" mess up the internet institute so when people like you tell jokes no one's going to find them funny it's all the dry and common.

Look at it this way.

Google: I love Lola Loud (6 years old)

user: Your a pedophile

Google: I never said she's sexy or I wanted sex with her she's funny

user: But that's pedophilia

You see my point, your joke don't stand a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaUkt59vY1Q
M8 if you google this character and still think he's at all serious, I don't know what to tell you

Thanks, I'll give it a watch

No one said it was serious. It's just a dry joke

>75%

Attached: 1530651475254.jpg (300x244, 41K)

Helga still on top

The Arnie and Slut Lila were weird episodes and was quite off-putting.

but I guess the "Arnold loves Lila" story was so boring that they did whatever to spice it up, with such a horny girl like Lila's cousin.

>Well it could work they were friends so they know each other and what Helga did was kind (Something rarely done) on her part. So I can see them together and how she fell in love with Arnold is sweet. No girl is going to be attracted to a foot ball headed kid Lila proves that

I can kind of see your point and she is welling to take care of him

I wonder if arnold got a boner

Nah they are only 12 in this cannon.

Nah, there only 12 in this cannon.

>Nah they are only 12 in this cannon.

>doesn't shave
So?
What cannon where?
Also, I'm pretty sure I've had boners before I was 12, so that isn't a valid disprovement.

Would Helga get wet pussy is what your true question should have been. I got boners two way before I was 12 but I didn't get them sexual boners until I was late 13 .

Your point is?

"Oh Arnold. You make my girlhood tremble"
Does that answer your question?

And she was 9 too.

I liked it, but I do feel Arnold deserved the burn for being so insecure and focused on what everyone else thought about them. What a fucking idiot.

Lila was just so glad to have someone who liked her and was open and down for whatever, no judgments, no questions. God had basically sent Arnold his karmatic reward and what does he say?!
>Go home, Lila, I walk alone
It tore her apart, but she learned an important lesson...wait, wrong tragic backstory.

Point is while I feel he should have eventually recovered from it and proved himself rather than just beg and nag her to forgive him, showing the consequences of blowing off The One and having to regret it each day, especially if she also ends up thirsting after some weirdo who looks like a bizarro version of you, is something I've seen a lot of people here familiar with, and I think a lot more need to know before it's too late.

My only concern is HA! also sends the message that if a stalker is next in line you should just cope with that, and it seems a lot of people are open to swallowing that kool-aid despite similar stories here of how that never works out in real life.

>Lila was just so glad to have someone who liked her and was open and down for whatever, no judgments, no questions. God had basically sent Arnold his karmatic reward and what does he say?!
>>Go home, Lila, I walk alone
>It tore her apart, but she learned an important lesson...wait, wrong tragic backstory.

?????????????????????????

>Point is while I feel he should have eventually recovered from it and proved himself rather than just beg and nag her to forgive him, showing the consequences of blowing off The One and having to regret it each day, especially if she also ends up thirsting after some weirdo who looks like a bizarro version of you, is something I've seen a lot of people here familiar with, and I think a lot more need to know before it's too late.

what did he do?

>My only concern is HA! also sends the message that if a stalker is next in line you should just cope with that, and it seems a lot of people are open to swallowing that kool-aid despite similar stories here of how that never works out in real life.

That will mellow out from what we've seen in future episodes.

Too good to be true, girls arn't that easy, something had to fuck up.

>Go home, Lila, I walk alone
What episode are you talking about? This post confuses me. Arnold rejected Lila?

More like Helga fucked up Lila.

I was referencing how Mr.Incredible, like Arnold, was too focused on his image and saw Syndrome, Lila in Arnold's case, like they were this nuisance and had to make sure everyone in earshot knew that they were not associated, stoking the flames of their own hell in the future.

Though Lila was just sort of stern since then, while Syndrome began murdering superheroes with a giant robot.

Double dubs of truth. Everyone else get the fuck out.

I see what you're saying. So just to be clear, do you consider Arnold and Lila to be the OTP?

Attached: anzu.jpg (900x900, 49K)

Nah, I mean maybe if Lila and ar have something in common? Arnold is just being the nice guy.

>She's a villain for the rest of the show.
lila is playing cupid and trying to join them. She likes arnold but she rather fuck his cousin.

I like Lila x Arnold, I really do, user. But it's over. O-V-E-R. Over. There is, without a doubt, no way this ship will ever sail in canon. I'm always up for some LilaxArnold pics though.

also dream thot lila is best lila

You and me watch the show completely different. Except the part about Arnold's cousin. Lila would definitely fuck the shit out of him.

Holy shit, Helgafags are awful. Guess you'd have to be to like such an unpleasant character. Also, Rhonda > Lila.

She gave up the lead in a school play so Helga could kiss Arnold. That's pretty definitive.

Who do you think is better for Rhonda Curly of Harold?

Attached: 241483_original.png (1000x767, 1.29M)

Me.

Attached: b4a4e20764894ea3044b28c20af513af.gif (310x227, 481K)

Patrician OTP is ArnoldXPheobe
Anything else is absolute trash

It could definitely be resurrected in a pretty natural way IF Helga backed off for a season. It would be super sweet and cute and pure desu.

Attached: LilaPURE.jpg (800x600, 136K)

Curly, Harold has Patty.

Attached: Hey_Harold!.jpg (768x576, 222K)

>should rhonda be with the guy she likes or the psycho that blackmailed her
too bad Harold already has a girl in her life.

Attached: Tumblr_p03wdn6LPm1tr6wqbo1_1280.png (310x459, 120K)

But when Helga finds out, he'll is going to break lose

One reason I don't kiss girls, wow he went flying!

Lila's a whore.

>shave
Isn't she prepubescent?

No

His crush on her seemed to come out of nowhere and didn't last that long either. Weird.

Actually blonde is younger than redhead.
It's funny Valkyrie Drive is just a mindless ecchi by anime standard, but it still much superior to absolute majority of Western cartoons in everything (visuals, plot, world building, continuity, characters, etc...) Sorry for starting East vs West argument. I just can't hold myself

>but I didn't get them sexual boners until I was late 13
Sad.

His crush is actually very consistent.
He only backed off reluctantly because Helga ruined his chances with her, causing Lila to 'reject' him.

Rhonda doesn't deserve Harold.

I think Lila gets too much hate, but I don't really see any romantic chemistry between her and Arnold. Which is kind of the point.

Granted, Helga doesn't really have positive chemistry with him either, but she's far more interesting and entertaining in terms of actual character development. I always wished that we had gotten that Pataki's sequel that shows that her and Arnold's relationship didn't last in the end, and that she'd had to grow as a person without him after he moved away.

Attached: 1450363275566.jpg (640x853, 54K)

Nobody respects a submissive man, most of all women.

Don't tell me Lila and Arnold don't have chemistry, user...

Attached: chemistry.gif (444x250, 1.13M)

Arnold and Lila is a bad couple because she doesn't like him. Arnold and Helga is a bad couple because it's insanely forced and one sided. Helga is insanely creepy and if a guy was like that with a girl people would call them out on it but because it's a girl doing it to a guy people are fine with it. Helga's a really good character but a terrible love interest.

not him but to be honest they look good together

>Yar har swiggity wooty Im gonna plunderrr thaarrr booty!

I've said this before but the reason why Lila doesn't like him has almost everything to do with Helga stalking and intentionally botching every interaction between the two.

If left alone by Helga, they would probably be together already. And dedicated to one another for life, IMO.
Sorry about the autistic (pic related). There's like no decent ArnoldxLila fanart.

Attached: arnold_and_lila_by_thefreshknight_d9b5ol6-pre.jpg (857x933, 108K)

They do end up together though...didn't Bartlett say that Helga's fantasy in "Married" is basically her canon future?

Am very similar to you, user.
I am in a Helga/Arnold with my husband whom I got together with at 15. Was the only person who showed me genuine kindness and wasnt nice to me out of "necessity" to see if I would beat the shit out of them or not. I needed someone like him, like an Arnold, to really even me out and help make me not so angry.
Pls like and follow my blog!!xd

Agreed!
Blonde guy + redhead girl = kino.
Plus the heights match up better. Cute.

Attached: trio_merrymarmalade.png (743x713, 285K)

>didn't Bartlett say that Helga's fantasy in "Married" is basically her canon future?

Not basically. He says the ending of that episode where Phoebe imagines what them getting married would be like is supposed to be an actual flashforward to them as adults.

Pic related is them canonically when they grow up.

Attached: married.png (636x480, 295K)

in my headcanon arnold is an asexual demiqueer

In my headcanon ur a faget

That's right, it was Phoebes fantasy! Good enough for me...and Helga has two eyebrows!

Wish they did fanart of Arnold x Hila but here's some HQ fanart anyway
1/3

Attached: d6dusaa-acd8341d-f68c-4426-a4be-b9596eaeafaf.png (848x883, 520K)

Am I seriously the only one who faps to Arnold's mom giving birth?

2/3

Attached: stargazer_by_merrymarmalade_d6duzfp-pre.png (894x894, 1.08M)

Lila's bizarro world counterpart was leagues better than she was

3/3

Attached: d6dv1tr-d13be097-df04-41e0-aabe-5c27e89d1cdf.png (951x602, 812K)

So you fap to a woman getting her vag ripped to shreds? Sounds normal to me

Phoebe and Gerald look cute but giving Arnold & Helga normal shaped heads ruins it for me.

Dream Helga was pure.

Attached: helga_by_hsu_hao_the_renegade-dccxosi.gif (600x338, 1.41M)

Attached: 1513458196956.png (545x601, 373K)

Attached: 1515791890792.jpg (634x480, 51K)

Attached: 1515791922257.jpg (634x480, 43K)

Attached: 6359710415256299641317468984_arnold.jpg (625x401, 84K)

And that's why Helga did this

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo1_400.gif (268x205, 291K)

Didn't Lila start pursuing Arnold because of a fucking chalk drawing made by Helga which she edited to remove her own name? Didnt Lila lose interest just because Arnold told her straight up he wasnt interested?

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo2_400.gif (268x205, 398K)

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo3_400.gif (268x205, 221K)

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo4_400.gif (268x205, 184K)

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo5_400.gif (268x205, 291K)

Attached: tumblr_ouyshcG8kF1r3ifxzo6_400.gif (268x205, 218K)

Attached: tumblr_ovxbg5JFpm1vyhgo8o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 794K)

How would it recover from the girl straight up saying she doesn't like him like that? Why would Arnold go back to chasing Lila after the last failed attempts to get her attention.

Attached: tumblr_p1dxifEoSk1shyusgo2_500.gif (500x274, 2.08M)

Yes, she basically liked liked him when she thought he did too.
The concept of like liking Lila was spurred on Arnold too quickly and he shied away. But it didn't take but a day before he discovered his feelings, which never went away.
Because of how quickly he caught these feelings, Arnold would have probably naturally started liking her if things just developed on their own. Like, without being rushed by Helga's writing act.
I'm not sure why Lila stopped liking Arnold in such a short amount of time. Maybe she felt played.

Attached: miaomiao0w0.png (600x1024, 245K)

>Why would Arnold go back to chasing Lila after the last failed attempts
>implying Arnold ever stopped chasing Lila even after multiple rejections

Timberly loves Arnold was the last episode on the topic and there was no indication that Arnold would try pursuing Lila again after that. And with the last few episodes and the movie, it seems he didn't.

I'm glad I never had to experienced this feel. I wonder how many kids watched Hey Arnold and noticed for the first time that their shitty home life was actually an abnormality.

Attached: c'.png (632x480, 469K)

Max from Camp Camp? Damn that's a stretch

Arnold is the most respected kid in the neighborhood and who everyone goes to for help
It doesn’t matter if he’s submissive romantically because he’s not a pushover in general and no one sees him as such

What about Phoebe? And her cucking of Helga?

Attached: 1546347688622.jpg (774x1032, 183K)

is it wide too?

Unsurprisingly both of them take better care of their appearances as adults.

As a kid who grew up in NYC I really love this image, can't seem to find the artist though. It really sums up what growing up and living here feels like especially during the school year when everything is gloomy and gray. Anyone here get nostalgic on those ugly days?

I forget, was there any other adult portrayal of them like that, or was it just the one scene

>or was it just the one scene

It was most of the episode. Outside of that I don't think they imagine them as adults at any point though.

Attached: episodemarried.png (636x480, 316K)

Rhonda > Phoebe > Lila > Helga >>> Olga

Attached: 1551467801100.png (722x1080, 939K)

Attached: grills.png (634x480, 489K)

And they were unable to do anything about it, because nobody would believe them.

>getting cucked by your autistic cousin
>blackmailing the rich girl into being your girlfriend
The writers were definitely into some shit

Attached: 1551409826650.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Attached: tumblr_of3qibf1sF1vne6wuo1_1280.png (640x640, 323K)

Attached: tumblr_of5zesTmKn1vne6wuo1_1280.png (640x640, 342K)

>Will Helga really grow a nice pair like that?
even if we didn't have her design in The Jungle Movie to show that she's an early bloomer, both Olga and Miriam are stacked so odds would have been good anyways that Helga would have big tits(heck in the episode where both Helga and Arnold dream about marrying each other, even though Arnold's dream is mostly a negative one he still pictures Helga as having a pretty nice figure )

clearly the answer is a Rhonda/Harold/Patty threesome

Hey Arnold would make for a good Harem series with only minor tweaks

Attached: helga_doodles_by_kerenitychan-dbv3p18.png (2126x3703, 3.85M)