Is Family Guy just bitter Bob got an Emmy?

Is Family Guy just bitter Bob got an Emmy?

Attached: Bobbelcher.png (635x326, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDxct0tfUeg
youtu.be/UKO-ebWS4Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=206Ov504_7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. It was the same when Avengers got an Oscar nod but Ted didn't

is there anything family guy isn't bitter about?

youtube.com/watch?v=zDxct0tfUeg

They always make references to never winning any award when someone from the same company wins one so right now they’re shitting on Bobs Burger because they’re a more well received and loved sorta-family sitcom that actually managed to win an Emmy within the same time FG got cancelled and brought back

>Louis

Well they don't hand out Emmies for single jokes.
youtu.be/UKO-ebWS4Ko

it's just a shout out

A FG crew member said that's the exact reason in an interview. He tried to brush it off as all in good fun, though. These aren't meant to be seen as genuine jabs like the ones South Park took at Family Guy.

FG writers always sound like the biggest bitches in the scriptwriting industry. You're already working on a show that airs on half a dozen channels, gets millions of viewers, all while you get paid to make pop culture references. Quit pretending you don't get over-compensated for your efforts.

>it's all in good fun, bro!
>the "Quagmire rapes Marge and kills the other Simpsons" joke nearly killed all goodwill between Seth and Groening

At least somebody had the sense to remove this "joke" from the broadcast version of whichever episode this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=206Ov504_7A

>These aren't meant to be seen as genuine jabs like the ones South Park took at Family Guy.
>it's only a joke when we do it
What a bunch of fags.

It's made funnier when in an interview Seth sounded genuinely hurt and defensive that Matt and Trey would "do something like that" but then when Matt and Trey got questioned about it they just said "Oh, we don't really know Seth. We just thought it'd be a funny joke".

Monkeypaw time.

Seth stops being such a salty faggot about never winning an Emmy or an Oscar, but in exchange he gets to do one Big Band musical number each episode of Family Guy AND American Dad.

Is it worth it?

One reason Bob's burgers has my vote

>FG never made out of the Simpsons shadow even when it came back after it first got caned , sure the Simpsons were and are making crappy episodes but that's one thing that can't escape.

Bob's Burgers is more well received and loved by critic's and viewers.

>one Big Band musical number

Golly gosh gee, will he make Lois and Meg do the Charleston and make a hard-hitting joke against prohibition?

>Seth stops being a faggot
>Family Guy gets infinitely better
I don't thing you comprehend what a monkey paw wish is.

Singing is literally the one talent Seth has so it's honestly a positive more then anything. But why do we want Seth to stop being salty at all? Seeing him getting enraged at a more talented show is funny.

I really think you guys take for granted how little Seth is involved with modern Family Guy's writing

>Ted
>A Million Ways to Die in the West
No thanks, even if he doesn't write anymore I doubt him going back will help much.

If they did it wouldn’t go to that one.

Family guy deserves no emmys, the show is pure mediocrity with the cutaway gags and the lack of consistency.

I think as Executive Producer and Series Creator he exerts a subtle yet pervasive influence over the broad objectives of the show. As a cast member he can also ax any line at pretty much any stage and no one is going to disagree with him.