What's her deal? What can she do without the robot?

What's her deal? What can she do without the robot?

Attached: 0_xmkMflF8JfJ2w8LA[1].jpg (955x537, 93K)

Rewire a mainframe while getting shot at.

Being the only Spider-Person who didn't immediately kill the spider when it bit her is also super fucking adorable and probably counts as a superpower since she's apparently the only one who could resist.

Attached: 1524753259307.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>ME GOOD AT ERECTRONICS DESU BECAUSE ME JAPANESE DESU AND ALL JAPANESE ARE GOOD AT COMPUTERS AND ERECTRONICS DESU DESU DESU

What a shit stereotype character. Next you're gonna tell me that the black character lives in the inner city and sprays graffiti on buildings and that the other girl character is a Strong Independent Woman Who Don't Need No Man with a sidecut and an electric guitar.

You're also asking the wrong question, she doesn't even have spider-sense without her telepathic link to the spider.

Attached: 1552600362471.jpg (1200x692, 104K)

In some countries, you're still allowed to let stereotypes be stereotypes.

Attached: 1550787634891.jpg (530x400, 24K)

>Rewire a mainframe while getting shot at.

Bitch that doesn't make you special. My cowl matches protein strands in real time.

Attached: spider-man_ps4[1].jpg (1200x680, 138K)

Me.

Isn't she good with electronics because the robot's brain is linked to her female human brain? I thought that was pretty clear: they both get from each other skills though the brain-link thing they have going.

Also, look at the robot. Do you notice something?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-27-09h34m51s234.png (1280x720, 560K)

>What can she do without the robot?
What can Spider-Man without the spider powers?
What can you do without your skin?

The point is she has the robot.
What can the robot do without Peni?

she can spread her legs

The robot can be separated or destroyed. It'd take a bit more doing to split the spidey and the spidey powers.

Attached: Peni spats.png (533x586, 526K)

Melting hearts.

So can you, and men can do it better than lolis. Peni can spread her legs but Peter can Spider-Manspread.

She’s from a Cyberpunk universe and has no augments. Of course she can do computer technobabble.

Throwing Asian stuff everywhere because everyone in the 70’s and 80’s assumed Japan would rule the world ecominically is part of it.

Attached: F397658D-23D4-43CD-8C26-9882FE9A7885.jpg (650x366, 146K)

but peni I wanna use as a cumdump

I want to cum on her spats, is this wrong?

Good luck, hr brain is half a battlerobo that can fuck people up.
Is wrong to want anything else.

>Is wrong to want anything else
explain

The after credits scene was surprisingly funny.

Get impregnated

In the final fight she can swing a giant robot arm around, so looks like she has some spider strength like the others.

Her superpower is to make my dick hard

i thought it went on too long. got a chuckle out of me though

This character was a black eye on what was otherwise an incredible movie. Who wrote this character, a bunch of boomers whose only exposure to anime was Speed Racer?

She has Heelys. No joke, she even uses them in the movie.

>boomers
You're retarded.

>wHaT CaN dU SupErMan WhiTheUt His PoWaHz?
Total retarded

Suck a mean dick.

It's not bad if the stereotypes are true.

But I don’t even get what the spider bite gave her.

Like what’s stopping her from using the robot without being an augmented human?