Shazam looks......bad

Maybe I don't get it. But I can't take it seriously. Levi looks awful as Shazam, Look at Cavill, he looked like Supes. I'm sure the movie's perfectly fine. But it doesnt' make me want to see it, as a casual DC fan. I'm more of a Marvel guy.

It looks lame, some 40 year old man in spandex playing a little kid, it's retarded.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>>Yea Forums

Okay, then don’t. Do you want a medal?

Spotted the DC shill.

>But it doesnt' make me want to see it, as a casual DC fan. I'm more of a Marvel guy.
Please learn how to structure your sentences.

Nice blog post

>inb4 marvel shill

>doesn't look like Shazam
What?

Attached: yb6pacja64o21.png (1642x1068, 2.34M)

>DC movie looks bad
Someone stop the fucking presses

In a thread made by a Marvel shill

Amazing I thought they all killed themselves after what happened yesterday

What happened yesterday?

>It looks lame, some 40 year old man in spandex playing a little kid, it's retarded.
And yet Hook had the same premise and did well.

>I can't take it seriously.
You are literally not supposed to

>But I can't take it seriously.
of course not, it's just a capeshit flick

then what's the point, Are you all retards? Fuck me, comic fans need to die.

Attached: 2006703.gif (569x424, 1.52M)

>Yea Forums

We are immortal
We are eternal
We will feast on your entrails

Maybe he's referring to this user who caused a shitstorm over Shazam not being in the Snyderverse.

Attached: Snyderzam Anon.png (2880x429, 207K)

get the fuck back to Yea Forums

Snyder did an interview and basically admitted there was never a plan with the DCEU and that he didn't understand any of the criticism against him

It is in the Snyderverse

>I can't take a movie about a kid transforming into Superman by saying a magic word then having funny adventures seriously.
Admitted Marvelfags, everyone.

I suppose I ought clarify - you're right, but not in his vision or style anymore.

DC retards were reminded why everyone hates and mocks them relentlessly

Yea Forums sick of you, OP?

It's kino

No, that’s Snyder fanboys, DC fans know the guy’s the garbage

i really hope it does well...

colorful and fun superheroes... god i miss fun.
This movie wont kill all grimey and brownish, moody Superhero movies.
But at least give me a niche movie were i feel entertained.

Attached: mc5d7b9f92b749215b216570246f3a622.jpg (1440x720, 185K)

>not being in the Snyderverse.
I sometimes forget how delusional you morons can be

Attached: DiVxxoAXcAI7euX.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

Marvelfag here. This looks fun. Not great but fun. Believe or not I like both DC and Marvel characters. DC has just had shitass movie. I'd rather there be actual artistic competition between the films instead of

Infinity War: Introduces a villain no one gave a shit about and was immediately the biggest comic villain since Joker. Also dat sweet sweet Berserk reference
Justice League: What is brunch?

Aquaman was fucking awesome. Wonder Woman was really cool. Keeping going.

Attached: 31444695_1760815187343898_470674835924582400_n.jpg (600x960, 42K)

good, his vision and style are both crap

DC fans are even bigger retards than Snyderfans because they think now he's gone they're going to magically not have shitty movies again even though that's what the majority of their movies have been for fucking decades

I mean at least Snyderfans for as retarded as they are know that nothing is ever going to change for them

See .

to be fair Thanos was introduced in 2012.

Aquaman was pretty good

Yeah haha, dream on DCfags heh...

Attached: Shazam.png (754x321, 165K)

>pretty good
It was fucking shit and if you hadn't been beaten by the six god awful DC movies that came before you would realize that

Marvelbro here. Ill watch Shazam as helping the Distinguished Competition helps us.

>this film for children seems juvenile
I have no shock and I must imagine

Get ready for slave labor at Neverland Ranch in the sequel! I’m dead serious

Look at that ONE possibly decent DC movie in how many years now? I'm sure this will be the start of DCs golden age and not just another fluke with every movie that follows like Joker, Birds of Prey, the trench, and New Gods being God awful shit

why so mad, user?

Attached: sunglasses tiger.jpg (782x455, 153K)

Attached: rIexh3sd.png (738x498, 173K)

Why are you yelling?

So it accomplished it's goal. It's not supposed to be taken seriously. The DCU movies have been getting a lot of bad press lately so Shazam is DCU and being something different. Granted, it's going to suck but still, at least it's different.

And had maybe 200 seconds of screen time limited to stock villain phrases and grinning.

Then came Infinity War and we get this tragic, ruthless, noble delusional monster with a plan that could easily sway gullible converts. And it's not some hustle. There is no guile. He genuinely believes that he's saving existence and that any actions he takes in pursuit of that goal, no matter how vile, are justified.

Fuck they knocked him out of the park. I had zero expectations for this character

Ladderbro, que pasa?
Long time no see, busy with that college intern Mouse College credit?

Attached: Under The Mouse's Thumb.jpg (480x476, 47K)

We need BOP to be fresh so we can balance out the DCEU critic scores

8 more until Certified Fresh

Birds of Prey will fuck up the streak. Hot Topic Harley belongs to the past of the DCEU from which the other films are trying to move on, and the Birds and Cass have zero resemblance to their characters.

Shazam looks like "How do you do fellow kids?"-level cringe but people seem to enjoy it. I'll watch it when it's on home media, I guess.

kys shill

You know you can like both right? Just because I don't like Snyder doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to this

Yeah but it’s about stronk women who don’t need no man so it should be fine in the eyes of critics. Captain Marvel was trash and got away with being certified fresh right off the bat

t. Disney shill

>But I can't take it seriously.
> I'm more of a Marvel guy.

It didn't suck. It's legitimately good.

>Yeah but it’s about stronk women who don’t need no man so it should be fine in the eyes of critics.
A Wrinkle in Time and Ocean's 8 could have used that

The movie is way better than the trailers according to some reviews, yes they trailers made it seem bad.

Thank fucking god

Ladderbro please killyourself already

Attached: 1546826093260.jpg (686x689, 135K)

>claims to be a Marvel fan
>doesn't like 40 year old guys in Spandex
What in the actual FUCK did you mean by this?

Attached: mr fantastic.jpg (250x387, 37K)

Hot Topic Harley will become massively popular thanks to James Gunn.

I’m a huge marvel fan but Shazam looks promising it seems to understand the inherent wackiness in the concept but leaves it open to explore more mature themes as the movies go on. Wonder Woman was good but broke down in the final fight and aqua man was stupid fun which is what he should be. I just want a first thunder animated movie that’s it.

And in response to “can I have some?”
Yeah, shut up kid

3 cents has been deposited to your Mickey Mouse Club House Baby Account, thank you for patronizing Disney and all its properties.

I watched the early premiere and fet the 1st trailer captured the movie's premise well with explaining Billy's story into becoming Shazam.

Of course there were some trailers that added 'fluff' like Shazam dabbing and of course they want more Gen-Z kids to find a movie to look forward to
(scene is not in the movie thank god, although the training montage is pretty great).

-t. saw it last Saturday in Fandango Early Premiere showing

But you can take some guy in spandex calling himself Captain America seriously?

I'm not gonna defend JL because it's a shit movie but saying that Infinity War introduced Thanos and that it's a villain nobody gives a shit about is bullshit and you very well know it. And he's still not nearly as iconic as Joker, or even Doc Ock, for that matter. Nobody gives a shit about Thanos outside the movies, and they won't once he drops off after Endgame.

If Gunn uses her. He seems to be planning to do an Ostrander adaptation, and I can see him dropping her since she already has two movies slated.

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 10.40.27 AM.png (680x447, 296K)