Literally every single goddamn fucking word from his mouth is a quip

youtube.com/watch?v=cLs6XUzWcH4
youtube.com/watch?v=qnjTUSZm8pk

Literally every single goddamn fucking word from his mouth is a quip

Attached: 4321676.jpg (973x1500, 724K)

>"I'm bringing the party to you."
>"I don't see how that's a party."
>*the entire theaters breaks out into riotous laughter and applause*

Mabe just stop watching capeshit movies like Avengers and Hellboy and you won't have to worry about Whedonisms anymore?

Looks more like a C-list pro-wrestler than a demon. The poster looks like ass on wheels. Already not into this at all.

There's literally only one line that could possibly be considered a quip

I saw it early he dabs after the final battle, I shit you not.

All that detail Del Toro put into right hand of Doom. This is just a hexagon block.

I am willing to believe you, anonymous.

Attached: weapons bear.jpg (449x606, 61K)

I'm guessing your uncle Nintendo let you see it early.

>the final battle
How conveniently vague and generic. Surely this couldn't be a lazy shitpost. No siree.

No, I am nintendo.

Wow user, you totally saw right through his bullshit! You must have an IQ in the double digit!

Haters unequivocally and eternally BTFO!

It feels like they're trying too hard. I predict this will be amusing in an so-bad-it's-good way, a movie you watch drunk with your mates but can't stomach otherwise.

You're lucky this place is full of gullible idiots or people might not believe you

Who are these movies even for anymore? They have the tone and humor of movies for 5 year olds but they have """adult""" stuff like cursing and blood. Fucking manchildren.

I would say, unironically, that they probably want the Deadpool audience.

Its for edgy teens and kids who want a fun time.
The producers in Hollywood are weird as fuck.

Pure delusion

Return of Investment.

You can blame this on an imaginary crowd of marvel fan boys. Ultimately the studio will copy what's popular because those movies have proven to make money. That's why you get more remake and sequels than anything.

It hurts

I don’t believe you.

>laughing out loud at jokes in a movie theater

PLEASE tell me Americans don't actually do this.

You have no idea how bad it is.

In a weird way i'm a bit relieved I have a good reason to not go to see this shit, not wanting to support Arcudi and Davis getting fucked by Mignola.

I always said the MCU is cancer, but no one believed me.

>Movie ends. People clap
Who are they clapping for?

>HA-HA-HA!
>MOVIE MAKE FUNNY!
>ME LAUGH NOW!
>HA-HA-HA!

What kind of a moron laughs to lights and sounds on a screen? If you're going to do something that low IQ, at least confine it to the privacy of your own home. Only Murricans are so intellectually handicapped that they'd do it in a crowded theater where everyone can see and hear them (when they're trying to pay attention to the movie, not your fat popcorn munching ass).

Are you autistic? Do you not know what spontaneous human emotions are?

It’s a symbolic gesture you fucking retard.

I'll say this. If you ever watch a bad bad movie. Sometimes better to it in theatre where you can luagh at it with friends (assuming they have your same humor) I've rented shitty movie and watch them home alone, feels more like a chore to finish.

Also an alternative is drive-ins. You stay in your car and don't have to deal with people. I recommend bringing a stereo speaker so you don't drain your battery. Downside a lot of people just leave their beer bottles which leads to broken glass.

>HA HA HA! PERSON SLIP FALL DOWN! ME LAUGH! HA HA HA! PERSON FART! HA HA HA! MOVIE FUNNY!

If you're letting a commercial product manipulate you on an emotional level, then you are either an American or autistic. Probably both.

You could've just said yes instead of typing all that.

Serious question to other Americans: Have you ever heard silence in a movie theater? True silence without chewing, whispering, slurping, coughing, shuffling, etc.? I seriously don't think I have

This is why I follow RLM, because they call out clapping, laughing, theater ruining spergs like YOU. Just sit there and stfu. No one paid to see the movie because they want to listen to you. Goddamn.

Sorry to break this to you but most 20-40-70 year olds have shit taste in humor most would still laugh at poo poo fart jokes as long as someone says a swear word

>Who are these movies even for anymore?
The same people who think Spawn shouldn't be dark and compare Batman to Dora the Explorer

>Batman to Dora the Explorer
Both are the world's greatest detective

>This is why I follow RLM
LOL

The Red Letter Media guys complain if someone on the other side of the theater so much as smiles in response to something in the movie. They're about as full spectrum as it gets.

>This is why I follow RLM

Attached: 979807.jpg (905x881, 266K)