Anyone else?

>never cared for Carol Pre-Push
>just another blonde bimbo
>Post-Push hate her, her Shills, the Carol Corps and whatever the fuck else
>now I wanna ride her and fuck her in all holes; dyke hair, abs and everything
Why?!

Attached: sexy_marvel_by_inkermoy_dc2fa0s-pre.jpg (731x1093, 118K)

You're a mindless idiot who just follows the crowd cause you want to feel a part of something.

>hating Carol
>ever
Just you.

Attached: D1b0DHqU0AApZeW.jpg (1634x1699, 210K)

>explain my opinion to me
No.

The part I love is when you ask them why they like Carol they describe a completely different character.

I want the leotard back

My problem with Carol is that I feel like she could actually really work as Marvel's premier female superhero and I genuinely prefer her Captain Marvel orientation over her Ms. Marvel orientation, but every writer they've given her has either decided to go for a quirky female superhero who doesn't do anything approach or a mediocre writing propped up by forced political agenda approach. I just want them to give her a decent writer who will prioritise telling a good superhero story over anything else.

Attached: carol.jpg (700x1090, 113K)

Marvel should reinvent and push Tigra instead

You can only have one cat person on a team and Black Panther has claimed the kitty seat at the Avenger's table.

You say that and yet we have several Spider-Men who are all pretty much the same deal. Tigra could be cool, perhaps get some new powers too

bring the leotard back but keep the short hair.

Attached: XHG_o_gP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I liked Carol when she was Ms. Marvel, and I've liked every version of her post-push in everything that isn't the MCU or actual comic books.

They need to stop pushing the feminist space cop angle and stop trying to push the idea of her as some sort of symbol.

Ahe works better when she's self conscious about Moonstone calling her a fat cow and punching her face in for it, murdering skrulls like a paychopath, or going on cute junk food centric dates in her civies with street level heroes batting way out of their league but she goes anyway because they had the balls to ask.

Carol used to be a broken woman with problems and flaws to work through and was capable of fun and cute moments, and realizing the error of her ways.

Now she's portrayed as a complete bitch, with her bitch attitude being sold to us as the correct attitude to have in any given situation, and the only time she ever pauses to show remorse is when she gets someone killed, but only for a moment before she goes back into cunt mode.

>ywn bareback Wallis Day
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 3959E0FD-71EC-4294-A101-8DF9BE75718D.jpg (1080x574, 406K)

The Bitch Space Cop angle can work. She just needs to stop looking like a man, and go for something like this , and start acting like a mix between Emma Frost and Judge Hershey, instead of the thing she is now.

>She just needs to stop looking like a man,
I don't actually mind this length

....Yes. Which is why I also replied to the picture posted by that user, which has a similar hairstyle... Do you people ever read a post completely, before answering?

Because you have a clown fetish

Attached: CaptainMarvel.jpg (984x1600, 157K)

Hi shill

Man I wish Carol still had big jugs. She's been practically flat for years now.

So who would you want to get to write her, who would you trust to do a good run?

I'd really just like someone to make her do cool cosmic shit. Al Ewing or Mark Waid are probably the best candidates in the current Marvel roster.

I fucking love her pals

I think it would be great if they did a run of full-on jim starlin metamorphosis psychedila. just have carol tripping balls the whole time.

ales kot

Sex is about power, you want power and control over her because you didn't get enough control over your own life until you were no longer a child. It's an odd kind of Oedipus complex.

why did marvel do away with the black Captain Marvel? She was literally better and the least intrusive diversity hire.

The only female comic character who has been able to pull off the short hair look is Aquawoman from rule63 Earth.

Good joke

So this is the power of Psychology 101... woah

I still find her boring and annoying at worst.

Everything is an Oedipus Complex to you.

Never took psychology, but I do know Yea Forumsmrades and they all fit into a couple shoeboxes. The ones who obsess over fucking super heros are usually sad sacks whose family neglected their development. The ones that want to fuck villains are usually depraved and without friends.

Literally every single thread about how to "fix her" goes like this:
>god I wish she was fappable again
Don't you guys fucking get tired of this? You don't even read her, you just like fapping material, otherwise you wouldn't complain about how much she was """changed""" personality-wise when she still has these same traits and has progressed in others. It's both sad and exhausting.
Oh and that was a rhetorical question, because I know damn well you love to beat a dead horse.

She is a 1 dimensional character only good for her body. Taking that away makes her nothing.

What about Peej?

Attached: 1812972-pgl_cv27_02.jpg (424x640, 22K)

I never liked Carol pre push, she was just some "GUrl power" poorly handled character with no good books.
post push she's a poorly handled bad character with no good books who is still just the "Gurl power" chraracter, but now in universe she's an infalliable superman wannabe who can never be punished or called out for her shit.
So yes, I now hate her when I previously just disliked her.

I'll have you know I'm depraved and I have friends.
Although I don't want to screw villains, so maybe I'm not in the group you're talking about.

>hnnnnngggg

HOLY FUCKING CZECHED!
get me in the capperino
Never come here, came here from link on mainpage, find massive gets. My lucky day!

Why can't Jen be leading lady

Attached: she-hulk.jpg (988x954, 396K)

Because, like Carol, she's just a pair of tits.
She'd need the same treatment Carol got.
Which she kinda got when she became hulk but with tits.

Well double plus 6 Satan, it helps that the person who dre rule 63 Aquawoman tried making her appealing to look at.

Carol looks like the sexy female officer in a nazisploitation movie. Of course that hits all my buttons... she kinda acts like one too.

Attached: Ilsa.jpg (624x338, 26K)

It’d be hot if she did, but she doesn’t. She looks like a Star Trek xorwomyn.