Wtf

wtf

Attached: IMG_1262.png (1136x640, 447K)

What is happening here, OP? Does the word "bromance" trigger you or something?
If it makes you stop crying, you know it doesn't mean anything actually romantic.

it's homosexual propaganda

You're a faggot in the literal sense of the word

Your retardation surpasses self-parody.

>obviously has no friends

BLUE AND GOLD!

I thought OP complained about the soulless political animation being put in the same place with actual animation.....

>bromance
>homosexual
Are you retarded user?

It's a bunch of propaganda trying to indoctrinate people into the right-wing death cult.
You're asking about PragerU right?

user, bromances are specifically no homo

it's not indoctrination if what they say is truthful

Genuinely hope you’re underage, neocon propaganda has never been truthful.
Also was Justice League Action good? I only saw a Lobo episode and that was it

prove it

I know, pragerU is an awful channel

why? because they hurt your feefees with FACTS and LOGIC libtard?

>"""FACTS"""
>"""LOGIC"""
Nice try (((Shapiro))).

It's really not. It's possible for two men to be friends with one another without there being a sexual component, OP. Some day, you might even experience friendship yourself, and perhaps on that day you'll understand.

No.
No one pre-gay agenda would ever think about "bromance". It was not a real concept.
It only came about because society got more gay.
Whether or not it's part of an agenda, I don't think so.
But it's basically a symptom of the weakening of heterosexuality and masculinity in general.
Males should be able to be friends without having a [b]romance aspect pervily thrust into it.
Like, if it wasn't somewhat gay, they would just call it friendship.

Attached: Blue and Gold hugs.webm (888x500, 526K)

It's real early in the morning, so I'll assume you're an ESL unfamilar with english portmanteaus. That, or I'm sorry you can't hug your bro without popping an erection. You'll come out someday.

god you are so stupid this is what you made a thread for like really get a life you loser.

Attached: (GAY SILENCE).jpg (480x480, 19K)

Hello there NEETsoc

Objectively proven on multiple occasions to spread misinformation and cherrypick data. In almost every "historical" video they do shit like quoting people 200 years apart like they were talking to one another, or citing pre-war compliments in post-war context to prove there were no hard feelings.

Woah...so this is the power of right wing intellectuals... Damn

(You)

Attached: datamoshic laughter.gif (200x200, 3.85M)