Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_VkToSsDNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 02.jpg (1987x3056, 1.92M)

Attached: 03.jpg (1987x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: 04.jpg (1987x3056, 1.78M)

Attached: 05.jpg (1987x3056, 1.8M)

Attached: 06.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

It's kinda cute how he glued his cast to his chest with webbing.

Attached: 07.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: 08.jpg (1987x3056, 1.97M)

Attached: 09.jpg (1987x3056, 1.64M)

She's looking extra wide here.

Attached: 10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: 11.jpg (1987x3056, 1.68M)

Attached: 12.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Looked up the Nightshift beforehand and apparently Waxman died for good decades ago, even the marvel wiki speculated that this must be a different guy.

Attached: 13.jpg (1987x3056, 1.75M)

Attached: 14.jpg (1987x3056, 1.75M)

Digger is very moe for a horrotale comics narrator from the 70s

Attached: 15.jpg (1987x3056, 1.66M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

Attached: 17.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

I miss the Superior Octopus costume. Hero Otto is still cool though, and better here than Slotts

Attached: 18.jpg (1987x3056, 1.22M)

Why is he so autistic

As someone on the autistic spectrum, I see a lot of myself in supervillains all the damn time.

Attached: 19.jpg (1987x3056, 1.42M)

Hnnngh Elliot and Anna Maria are so cute here
> smart AI costume that walks
They WILL bite you in the ass when they get to intelligent or get hacked

I miss the tentacles the most, but SupOck was a god-tier costume in itself.

Attached: 20.jpg (1987x3056, 1.8M)

Could someone crop the second panel and change it to "autism"

This moment is sweet. I hope Otto won't spoil it by making something Superior.

Attached: 21.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

And done. If you liked it, buy it at your LCS or something

Carrying on with letters n stuff

Attached: 22.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

Attached: 23.jpg (1987x3056, 2.11M)

>more racemixing
Gee, who would've thought?!

Is it the pedanticness?

Don't worry, I just came to this comic twice

Attached: 24.jpg (1987x3056, 2.1M)

Attached: 25.jpg (1987x3056, 1.82M)

Well not only that, but I liked the idea of Otto trying to turn “Dr Octopus” into something good.

>Master Pandemonium
rad

I wanted to see her jealous =/

Thanks, OP.

Otto's answering the letters, I love it.

Attached: IMG_20190109_084102.jpg (375x365, 25K)

So how does he share the identity with Peter exactly? Do they cast a die?

I hadn't considered the redemption of the Octopus motif in itself, would've been sweet as well. Here's hoping it might come back soon-ish.

Otto's the Spider-Man of San Francisco to not get tangled into NYC business.

She's probably glad he's not continuing to chase her. He only got the Peter/Otto hybrid body to appeal to her, originally.

Why would she be jealous?

How do they explain Spider-man being in two places at once? The proportional wave property of a spider?

No need for an explanation, 616 NYC has
- Peter Parker Spider-Man
- Miles Morales Spider-Man (from 1610)
- Miguel O'Hara Spider-Man (who was trapped in the past to foil Alchemax)
- Jessica Drew
- Silk
Other cities are probably glad they get some protection now as well.

you forgot Kaine, Ben and the MVP clone with the iron spider suit. Those are 3 scarlet spiders right there.

Correction, Jess was also based in SanFran, Otto even mentions it in this issue's letter page. But she's more often in NYC with the Avengers.

Yeah, we're getting a more sophisticated, more nuanced character, and one which I'm enjoying a great deal. I bought up the original Superior Spider-Man run in TPBs and liked it, but this is off to a really strong start, and I suspect it could wind up being better.

Goddammit, I knew there was someone missing. Whenever I think of Kaine I remember wrong and think of Houston, though, and I don't know anything about a third clone Iron Spider.

That's fucking delightful.

>- Miguel O'Hara Spider-Man (who was trapped in the past to foil Alchemax)

At the end of his recent ongoing series he returned to 2099 (or 2100, as he returned on new year's eve), so he's out of the picture at this point, unfortunately.

Attached: IMG_20190327_152530.jpg (466x763, 156K)

I hope we'll get both him and Gwen answering in the WCA team up issue

>boy, i have replaced your mother for you
>you will find her in a new body with the necessary upgrades required to ensure that she will raise you until you are ready to live on your own
>on your eighteenth birthday she will self destruct
>it would be advised that you have your affairs in order before this happens
>THE DIE IS CAST!

There is also Spidercide who is locked in some cryogenic chamber since the 90s. I guess techincally he still counts as a spider person in NYC.

Genocide lord Otto shoudn't jugde though
Hawthorne make her THICC in the panel where she's angry
nothing suspicious there
Based Otto eating food with the police
thx for the upload user

The tabi and the lenses were rad teebeehaych.

Can't wait for Anna Maria having a go at it.

>SpOck as a concept is getting redeemed

Still waiting on the evil lair and army of minions though.

I figure once SHIELD gets reinstated and 616 actually has a force dedicated to dealing with villains Tolliver and his Night Shift are either all gonna get imprisoned for past crimes or they'll be made to do a Thunderbolts style team in lieu of punishment.

nice cover, I really like how the shadows form extra limbs

>there'll never be a time when we'll have anna's thicc shortstack ass in spOck's spidersuit

Only Anna Maria and Peter know who Elliot Tolliver or the Superior Spider-Man are though.

Drawthreads and commissionable artists exist

Secret Identity yeah but basically everyone in the hero/villain game that's met him in costume has realized he's Doc Ock.

oh hey, it's this guy

Attached: Master Pandemonium.png (791x360, 616K)

God I hope they don't fuck this up and make Otto go bad again. He can be a great hero.

That was when he was wearing the Ocksuit AND making his "superior" announcements, he might improve himself there.

Otto turning into an actual hero? I'll be damned.

kek

oh my sides

I really enjoy the characters dynamics, the bantz etc. It's really fun to read.
Just hope Marvel doesn't throw it all away for event shit again.

Next two issues are Dr. Strange team-up, #7&8 are "War of the Realms"-tie ins (without Hawthorne) that have Otto team-up with the West Coast Avengers (with solitications going "Doc Ock and Quentin Quire -BFFs forever?").
I put my faith in Gage that Gwenpool and QQ won't be to insufferable.

Yeah but they’re in Vegas rn, right?

> genocidelord otto
If this is about Ends of the Earth To - he was literally braindamaged at that time.

>too brain damaged to know that genocide and mass extortion is wrong
>not too brain damaged to orchestrate and oversee a massive scientific project and a global plot
yeah ok

Attached: niggurath what.png (339x177, 122K)

Mostly the brain damage made him think it was a good idea.

I always felt the reason why Slott got so attached to Ock-as-hero was because he read stuff like this from the 70's and wanted more.

Attached: this is so gay.png (741x782, 1.26M)

He almost doomed the world again at the end of The Clone Conspiracy because Ben accidentally hurt his waifu's feelings.

He thought cooking half the globe wouldn't leave people as vegetables.Truly did not think that one through, or wasn't able to.

Ben wasn't in his right mind either.

If only Slott were a better writer.

How does he wipe his ass?

Is he going back to the old suit?

I thought he would upgrade his suit because the cover of this issue has a different costume.

Baby goblin paws.

Cover artists aren't given proper references I'd say. The cosmic superior suit looked like Peter's regular one on the cover of #3 as well.

Custom made bidet with the force of a garden hose

The easiest thing to do is make a cloned otto that is doc ock and leave this otto the way he is, it would be great to see spock fight himself.

Everybody gangster till
The suit start walking

I think it was in the build-up to SpiderGeddon but Superior already fought a Doc Ock.
I do like Elliot visually and the redemption going on but having a classic evil Ock around at the same time would cheapen things. Though I wouldn't mind Otto looking like his old self again and still trying to be a hero. There's enough Spider-Twunks around

damn anna maria fuckin THICC

we should just put that into the OP for next time to get new people hooked

>SUPERIOR Spider-Man
Otto, you are such a doof.

you know the writer is writing a good otto when in situations like this he's pretty similar to peter

it's why the whole "otto masquerading as peter" actually could have worked if the man in charge wasn't a fucking dipshit

>Otto saving a puppy
I'm getting the warm and fuzzies.

>quite a bit older than you
Somewhere in Queens, Aunt May felt a chill.

How would a Superior Spider-Girl work?

Nice issue, thanks.

There aren't enough asshole female scientists around that are similar enough to female heroines

unless you want to hear "MayDay gets possessed by Lady Ock"

>Otto answering the letters page
This is something that we need more of, I like this a lot

I hope next time it's Anna Maria and she just dunks on his arrogance and everyone suggesting they should get together again.

There's Liv.

No heroine that'd match her.
Unless you want to hear "Superior Spider-Girl is Olivia in Gwen's body" but that's such a lame retreat of an inferior storyline.

This issue was so delightful I'm considering buying this book.

I would like it if they did this for more comics other than just this one, but having different characters answer the letters each month is a 10/10 idea

What we really need is for the series to break 10 issues and have Digger do Q&A for the October issue.

This'd be best on team books, or, consider... an issue ends on a cliffhanger, it looks like the bad guys are winning... and the letter page is even answered by them.
This book doesn't have a big enough cast as of yet, though I wouldn't mind Digger answering some letters. I can't get enough how that weirdo talks.

> Diggermind

Attached: diggingit.jpg (317x425, 117K)

Thank you Otto.

Oh Christ, this is Lois Lane serving pie to Batman, Superman, Robin and Superboy tier delightful.

fug this was good stuff
>you'r spider-man right, you'r my favoryte
>I'm the Su... er yes i'm Spider-man

I honestly didn't think Otto would have it in him to comfort a grieving child. Usually he's the one causing grief.

Why is Anna forcing Otto to waste his time being nice to randos?

Not into the new girl and Otto dating overall but she need to be kidnapped for the next team-up , rest of the issue was neat.

>Why is Anna forcing Otto to waste his time being nice to randos?
Becasue she need to fall in love again for the love triangle.
Gotta entertain Osborn

Read the issue again, carefully, maybe the lesson will become apparent for you. He needs to learn about emotional intelligence and respecting the people around him.

Otto dating is big red flag in itself. Dumb fucker will have a repeat of pic related. He should give Stunner a call, that one would accept him in any shape.

Attached: Superior Octopus (1).jpg (1628x481, 522K)

>Otto dating is big red flag in itself
Basicly, he seem really welcoming the renewd risk of blowing his cover.

This would actually be good... except they turned Otto into yet another Spider-Man ripoff, and therefore it sucks.

He really is not emotionally intelligent and/or self-manipulating. Danse Macabre makes a pass at him, fully knowing who he is, and he declines because he doesn't want to date underlings. The next morning he's still thinking about it, now seems to hook up with another professor at his workplace who he'd have to explain everything to.

I almost expected Anna Maria talking with him about it but I guess she's happy that he prioritized eating Kielbasa with the other rescuers above that.

Honestly I wish he was going around trying to get people to call him Octopus Man instead of insisting on them calling him SUPERIOR Spider-Man.

We had the tentacles and Ock costume, but only Spidey sells.

Anna "All Lives Matter" Maria

Bless this comic.

Yeah, I commented before reading the entire comic. Still think it's wrong for Anna to be doing that, Otto is just going along with it to get on her good side.

she looks a bit jealous though?

His final statement did seem somewhat stilted, but he did push through the entire day and had the dinner with the other rescuers. Otto's nothing if not a workaholic, and this kind of civil service actually helps people change.

The panel where she looks miffed is when the other lady suggested the dinner the next evening which would cancel Kielbasa time, but Otto picked sausage time, which relieved Anna Maria.

what a great series so far

People forget, especially Slott, that Doc Ock wasn't a huge asshole before he got his metal claws grafted on to him. He became a huge villain because the claws melding process combined with huge radiation made him an insane jerk.
They should do a new doctor octopuss who took the mantle because the old one was vacant. Make him equally smart, have him fight the Doc in the peter body as one of his first rogues gallery.

Pick a comic on your pull list, now pick a character from said title that you’d like to reply to a letter. Which book and which character is it?

Well, he became a jerk once his mom pressured him to break off with his Mary Jane Alice, and the accident didn't improve matters. Before that though? QTPie.

But user, this is the only comic I'm getting!

Attached: ock_maryalice (1).jpg (1041x1600, 524K)

Jesus, no wonder Otto was so happy hung up on Anna. I’d be hung up on a thick short stack like that too.

Then another one that you are following then, you jabroni

the font and page remind me of the old spiderman poptarts I used to get back when the raimi movies were out, and the 90s batman forever ones too.

Based and redpilled.

In the original Superior run Anna was often drawn with just the proportions of a child, the artist went out of his way to remedy that and in the process gifted the world with the ultimate thicc.

How tall is Anna supposed to be anyway?

I don't think it's ever been stated, but she has dwarfism so she'd 4'10 at the absolute tallest.

I knew a girl who was between 4,10 and 5,1. She was a super hot puerto rican who was self conscious about being bite sized, but proportionately she looked normal, just petite.

Same here. It’s the lack of empathy aspect. It’s why I like superior octopus/Spider-Man so much. Dude in this issue gets told “no, you’re wrong, it’s all in your head.” Which is what most autistic people need.

I like the Night Shift as Otto's henchmen. It'd be pretty nice if Dansen, Digger and the Brothers Grimm (Skein will just do whatever the hell she wants like always) stayed as low level good guys but I know it won't last.

Kind of wish he would've gotten with Dansen desu

That's because Gage is actually a good writer.

what

Definitely buying this issue. It was great.

Headcanon posters are everywhere.
Like it or not you are one too.

No I mean I legitimately have no idea what you were saying, it's incomprehensible to me.

There are 2 Spider-Men in New York City and 2 Scarlet Spiders in Las Vegas. I don’t think the civilians question multiple Spiders or types of the same hero

THIS IS JUST GREAT
OTTO REDEEMED

This is the best comic page I've seen from Marvel so far this year.

CROP THAT PICTURE PROPERLY YOU MONG ARSEHOLE

Attached: superior top hat.png (438x391, 278K)

You go, Anna Maria!

Sometimes Anons just slay the fuck out of me. Kudos, brah.

Superior Crop

Attached: superior-kielbasa.png (444x960, 431K)

no bubble version because he looks so god damn smug

Attached: superior-kielbasa-nobubble.png (376x740, 387K)

That's because Otto dodging the food to superior levels is hilarious,
also marvel doesn't post a lot of genuine happy content that fit into its stories
Confirmed until at least issue 8, enjoy.

What did the Goblin do?

He infected her with AIDS, just to fuck with Otto. Based Stormin Norman.

Attached: 1468041078203.jpg (1200x1767, 247K)

Even though he showed up at the end of Spider-Geddon but wasn't even acknowledged

In that comic - flashback from Superior Team-Up - it was "a rare blood disease", probably because AIDS/HIV isn't as threatening as it used to be.

There's 21 different versions of dwarfism, which all affect the body differently (i.e. shorter proportions but normal head, smaller proportions overall, problems with hips/joints etc.)

Ask and ye shall recieve, user.

Attached: EFD5CB22-0BB0-4523-8F66-D536766E308C.jpg (1500x1072, 267K)

He had a point he’s completely right to just focus on saving the most lives they can given limited resources shits that’s public policy

Attached: I like anal.jpg (1000x1538, 282K)

Attached: I like anal.jpg (1000x1538, 279K)

Womanlets
When they will learn

Pragmatism is harmful when it demoralizes. Firefighters and medical care professionals are well aware that they can't save everyone in these type of crisis situations but they still have to try, otherwise the guilt of letting someone die will mess them up even worse. When you're trying to save people you don't need an asshole standing next to you going "Let them die, you can't save everyone."

nice job

oh no

There was Felicias daughter in MC2.

But what about Asian women who are naturally only 4 foot 10?

Attached: 1496593322344.png (517x602, 11K)

What about Spider-Aunt?

The cut-off in non-stupid measurements is

Teenybopper girl doc ock in spider-aunts body? Caring for the Morlun brood with Ben and Peter?

Pretty sure the only Doc Ock he met was the female one who was an ally in the first place. You might be mixing him up with the villain in PS4 Spider-man that had 4 arms.

They could got the "peter with otto's memories" route like people originally thought spock was, then have a resurrected Otto running around or something.

>AI turns evil

Even better if the AI is the Anna AI that's jealous of the real Anna

You french people are so salty

>if someone uses non-murrican measurements that makes them French
Yea Forums memes are weird

Hold up, you want 2 additional characters Elliot can face - Peter with Ocks memories AND old school Otto?

Fuck, why not an Otto clone with Peter's memories?

Taratula from the ps4 tie-in comic? Nope. I'm fairly certain it was an Ock fighting a Peter (RYV maybe?) when Otto tried recruiting them.

That's perfect.

Why would non-french use a french system?

I'm pretty sure the only onscreen recruitment actions we see of Spock is with PS4 and Takuya.

>Fuck, why not an Otto clone with Peter's memories?

Or a clone that's half-peter half-otto in Norman's body

The metric system is a world thing (including France), its American who are weird with mesurements

Just got the issue from the store, feel good.
Hawthorne just published him drawing the War of the realm S-S cover
youtube.com/watch?v=V_VkToSsDNI

America uses most of the same units on a day to day bases, and uses metric when doing science. The only weird people are ones that lose their fucking minds at the idea someone isn't 100% in lockstep with their idea of what people should be doing.

Almost the entire rest of the world uses the metric system and Celsius temperature since it's easier to understand and appliable irl.

that guy should be taken out behind the shed
not because he's dangerous but he's most likely an unbelievable prick

I’ll be honest metric is shit tier at gauging human height. Meters are useful as hell though.

I've never looked at a human and thought "how many of my feet (~30cm) is that person high".

Centimeters are too small for a correct measurement at just a glance, ‘that lady is 5’4’ is an immediate summation.

Looked it up, I was completely off-kilter, I remembered an old Spider-Verse intro comic wrong with a regular Peter vs. and AU Doc Ock.

I guess it's really a question of what you're used to, I'm usually going by my own short height and how much taller/smaller people are in relation to that. If you're telling me inch/feet measurements I have to do a quick estimate of (5*30)+(4*2,5) = 160cm/1,6m, which is only a bit shorter than the exact 162cm/1,62m of 5'4''.

Third time reading this page, and I just now saw him feeding it to the dog. I had just been assuming mixing his genes with Peter's had changed his taste buds without his knowledge. But, nope, Otto's gonna Otto.

Huh, you're right.
I don't get Otto sometimes. Isn't he German? Why does he hate food?

His second name is Gunther, so probably his grandparents might be german immigrants. Kielbasa, however, is an eastern european sausage type and.... an acquired taste.

How did you miss the cute doggo, user.

bump

Wtf if they don't like our food why do they keep invading us? Just go to France and stay there if you don't like our cooking you german blyat.

From what I gather it's about your general area, not so much your sausage.
> France
Yeah great, a country were people talk like my dog choking on plastic wrapper.

really great issue
DESU I didn't know how they could make Superior feel new again after the first run, but Gage is doing a delightful job

>Isn't he German?
He’s American. Race and nationality are not interchangeable.

Is it wrong for me to start crushing on Anna Maria?

>That's 'Superior' Spider-Man to you
I'm already liking Otto, Ben and Flash more than Peter

That's probably because of El cancer

Booty like that is is common amoungst dwarves.

Why? The poop can just burn away.