Dumbing of Age

Do you guys store things under your hat?

Attached: 2019-03-27-functional.png (1000x333, 345K)

I use hats to store my hair. That I have a lot of. So much that it's unwieldy and I need to store it in a hat.

Do you wear a big hat?

What a boring looking comic.

Despite what cartoons might have you believe, hats are generally not great for storing things under.

You're not wrong.

What if you wore a 12 galon hat?

Yes. When I go to the movies, I put my ticket in the rim of my hat. I don't like putting my ticket in my pocket because I've thrown it out with receipts before.

Attached: under-armour-ua-print-blitzing-cap-1273197-330-6.jpg (1200x800, 703K)

Maybe Danny would be more popular if he wore a giant cowboy hat?

Only lesbians and feminists wear leather jackets.

And new age goths

>I store my dirty socks in my jacket

that's weapons grade autism there

So what you're saying is that Sal is going to take Joyce for a "motorcycle ride?"

And by "motorcycle ride" I mean literally riding her motorcycle, the vibrations combined with Joyce holding tight to Sal creating physiological reactions she's not mentally equipped to realize are simply the result of a engine being a couple inches from her crotch?

so is Danny trying to find other things in his life so said life is basically not consumed and defined by "I'm a homosexual"?

Bisexual, but yes

>I use hats to store my hair
Hey, me too. How much ended up in yours before you realized you were going bald?

>bisexual

that means gay in comic talk.

But I have one and I'm a housewife.
It's cozy.

Did Yea Forums not learn from Korrasami?

I N D I A N A

Has it ever dropped from your hat?

I use my hat to store only half of my hair and let the rest of it stick out because it looks cute.

Also more parody comics coming up this summer... maybe, I got finals coming up soon.

Isn't Willis currently backing off of Danny/Ethan in favor of Danny/Sal?

Have you tried having less hair?

looking forward to them.

footfags rejoice.

We already have Sierra for that.

True, but Sierra's ALWAYS barefoot and Joyce wears those stuffy Ugg boots all day.
What I'm saying is...IMAGINE

Yes

We learned bisexual in cartoons and comics is the same as gay or lesbian.

Sometimes when I pull my hat off. But a piece of paper falling from your head is very noticeable.
Just glad you didn't use that SpongeBob picture

It feels like you've been in college most of the past decade

Attached: 1496624489755.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Willis' comic has been syphoning the college experience of Dewd.

How do we feel about Joe keeping the post-coitus hair as his new style? It looks okay, but the stupid and lazy shape of his head was his most recognizable feature so I don't think this is a good long term choice.

Joe's head was just a big rectangle and the new hairstyle is angular enough to keep the silhouette mostly intact. Combined with his other recognizable feature, his perma-stubble, it doesn't really change anything. If he had done something like give him Walky-hair you'd be right on.

>Just glad you didn't use that SpongeBob picture
which one?