Amazing Spider-Man #18 storytime

Wherein our hero and his amazing foes are chased by a bunch of robots. And MJ sleeps on a couch.

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.74M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-002.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-003.jpg (3975x3056, 3.59M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-004.jpg (1987x3056, 1.81M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-005.jpg (1987x3056, 2.01M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-006.jpg (1987x3056, 1.66M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-007.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-008.jpg (1987x3056, 1.54M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-009.jpg (1987x3056, 1.6M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-010.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-011.jpg (1987x3056, 1.88M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-012.jpg (1987x3056, 2.09M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-013.jpg (1987x3056, 1.56M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-014.jpg (1987x3056, 2.04M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-015.jpg (1987x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-016.jpg (1987x3056, 1.63M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-017.jpg (1987x3056, 1.62M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-018.jpg (1987x3056, 1.84M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-019.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.36M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-021.jpg (1987x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-022.jpg (1987x3056, 867K)

Attached: Amazing Spider-Man 018-023.jpg (1987x3056, 1.45M)

As expected.

Oh come on

>made them charge extra
>needs a drink because he's not fine with it
Taskmaster is still a bro even when it comes to betrayal

This is awfully convenient but it's probably what will backfire on them

I knew it.

For all his faults, that's a very cute MJ.

Agreed, I like Ramos being actually allowed to draw a cute MJ that isn’t being shit on again.

Does everybody knows Spidey's Identity today?

So who's hell dude? Are we getting a Gwentipede?

To be fair I'm pretty sure it was implied this guy knew from the start.

From what I remember, Toomes' last appearances were in Superior were he employed children as henchmen (so SpOck had moral highground), was blinded, got a better suit by Smythe, then was mindcontrolled in Superior Team-Up. Has anything else happened with him that he's back to old form or is that Spencee writing the slate clean from Slott's greasy fingerprints?

We don't know yet. People either say Gwen, a Hobgoblin or some alternate existence affected by Peter's deal with Mephisto (an MJ, their kid or something)

Fucking on-disc DLC

Everything Spencer has been writing has seemingly been either undoing everything Slott did, or outright ignoring it.

Variant cover showcase time.

Attached: Amazing-Spider-Man-18_Ivan-Shavrin.Variant.jpg (900x1366, 452K)

RIP, cutie I've not seen before this issue.

Thanks, OP.

Attached: ASM18_Leinil-Francis-Yu-Variant.jpg (900x1366, 443K)

Attached: ASM-18_Mike-Mayhew-Variant.jpg (666x1024, 320K)

Textless version.

Attached: Amazing-Spider-Man-18_Mike-Mayhew-no text.jpg (800x1230, 348K)

>pete not rushing to save his pal aleksi
Wtf

Toomes was reset back in Zdarkys Spectacular Spider-Man. There was no explanation really, they just needed him to appear around the time of Homecomings release.

Alright, so who's actually going to come along and save MJ? Not Peter and not Felicia, they're tied up.

Or is Spencer going to pull some contrivance out of his butt that gets MJ powers that save her at the last minute, like "MJ finally took the load that gave her spider powers instead of cancer because she has somw rare blood disorder that makes her resonate with radioactive spider cum" or "And then the Venom symbiote happened to show up looking for Peter to attach to and stuck to MJ instead and just happens to like it there because it's actually in a position where it can fuck Peter now" in a madcap attempt to give MJ powers so she and Peter can crime fight together with their new mutual girlfriend Felicia Hardy?

Wait who is this

Can't say I don't understand him.

>Toad with a shit eating Grin

He knows what's up.

Oh yah this gunne be güd. Five bucks says Black Cat and Beetle will start making out and show us their buttholes.

Oh, crap!

Are they going to print deluxe trades if this run?

Nigga spent a good chunk of his life outrunning and fighting against sentinels and humanity first cults. This is literally and figuratively a hop in the park for him.

More likely Centipede is her split-personality disorder manifested as part of Mephisto's deal. She agreed to it to as well. And maybe she whispered "make me a Centipede demonic alter ego so that I can torment Peter".
Peter has to kill MJ to stop Centipede it'll be amazing!

FUCKING SJW's I want to see her NIPPLES and NAVEL you cucks!

thx for the upload

Fuck off Slott

Literally one of the few characters who knows the whole hunted vs. hunter thing since basically birth and still lumped in with all the pretenders, Kraven should do his homework better

When it comes to the KLH "tribute" scenes, this is much better than last issue, because it actually twists and adds to the growth of the character rather than just rehash the same moments beat for beat.

Isn't this Carrion?

Attached: carrionspiderman.jpg (1024x1006, 343K)

You're a man after me own heart. I've suspected centidemon was a manifestation of "Mephistoverse MJ" since he/she first appeared, I like how Spencer is even implied MJ might not even be fully aware of it.

or Mary Jane will be crippled or some shit or
She will wake her Spider powers, that are still dormant in her since spider island, since her time with peter gave her immunity
Spencer loved Spider family so Mary Jane embracing the Spider powers would be a deal to open that timeline

Wait, what's Owl doing here? Isn't he a crime boss? He probably shouldn't be hanging around amongst a bunch of thugs

Is he amazing?

So Iguana dead, eh...

Who are these two?

What's Beetle doing there? Isn't she a cute? She probably shouldn't be hanging around a amongst a bunch of thugs

Attached: hhehehehe.jpg (1599x289, 206K)

Go back to the gutter and stay there.

Kaine Parker Yea Forums

Attached: 2114145-1323112183.jpg (421x640, 45K)

Beetle is more undestandable, she's a wannabe crime boss

The one on the 4th panel is probably Man-Bull.

if you picked an animal moniker you're in there
unless you hunt or get hunted Kraven thinks everyone is a pretender appropriating furry culture.

Where is Wolverine and Sabretooth? Huh?

Speaking of which I hope Theresa gets out of jail soon.

Kraven is going to turn the tables on every rich asshole there. After a time limit, he’s going to let loose a bunch of pissed off super villains on those wannabe hunters

I'm torn.
On the one hand they're practically OP together. On the other hand we're not gonna get a villain duo like this again any time soon.

Hunting each other. Kraven probably considers them his equal.

Hopefully Ant screws over Taskmaster somehow and they call it even.

All in with the Last Hunt references huh? Guess Kraven is really going to die once again.

Kraven knowns better than to grab those two.
Best case scenario they end up killing each other, which means his guests were deprived of sport and he wasted a shit ton of money, since Taskmaster would have likely asked for a small fortune for them.

Then there are other scenarios.
Wolverine would instantly team up with Spider-Man.
Unlike Spider-Man, Wolverine wouldn't hesitate to gut every male villain there before breeding all the women villains with his smelly Canadian bacon. This deprives the guests.
If Sabertooth is involved, this is the exact kind of scenario where the two put their differences aside for an hour and team up. Because nobody hunts them except each other. Wolverine and Sabertooth is deadly combination.

There's also Wolverine and Sabertooth's powers. They are almost impossible to kill, and Wolverine's claws would turn those Kraven bots to shreds. Adamantium is a hell of a drug.

Wolverine is also very much a hunter himself with decades of experience over Kraven. Most of the villains are in there to serve as a distraction for Spider-Man. Throwing one of Spider-Man's highly durable, violent, and damn near unstoppable berserker friends into the mix is a terrible idea. Especially when he gets a whiff of that little shit Arcade.

Wolverine is superior to Kraven and Kraven would quickly become the hunted. And his curse clearly dictates that the Spider needs to kill him.

Is that wild child?

You know I wonder if any of the rick assholes are gonna recognize White Rabbit or Beetle, Rabbit probably attends the same parties when she's not dressed like a wonderland character and Beetle is probably somebody's lawyer.

Has Kraven ever hunted Logan before?

And angry mystery god devil

Spencer is not undoing what Slott's did. He's continuing what was left and wants to do his own spin with it. Hell, why should he? Once it's there it stays. There's no undoing it

This

I actually had that same theory also. This Centerpied guy might even be MJ from that timeline before OMD, while the MJ we are seeing is a different one

That idea is stupid. Plus RYV already has that

So Spidey's sickness is all better now?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.

Ohh, so they're robots after all. Well then.

Neat characterization.

This is the best Arcade's been in ages. Just a bastard mercenary asshole who plays the super-game for kicks.

Ah yes.

a white girl dancing off beat

Oh boy.

Dude's Magneto's Cyclops, this is amateur hour. He's probably only sticking around to see Arcade fuck over Kraven.

Oh no they even got Frogman!

Why not just let Wolverine kill him?

One of the best bromances in modern comics is dead.

No, most if not not all of the Carrions should be dead by now.

Besides, this guy's powers seem rooted in magic.

Perhaps it will rise again

>a Force Field not even Iron Man can take down

wtf?

feels bad, man.

Do you actually read comics? Arcade managed to steal the tech Hydra used to put earth in a bubble with all the cosmic tier heroes stuck outside for months during Secret Empire.

MJ can dance, she's been dancing through the decades.

Never heard Toad compared to Cyclops before but fuck if it isn't true.

Wolverine isn’t dead anymore??

He got better

Did you miss the full year they spent on those Hunt for Wolverine comics?

Kaine revived him. Kaine has to kill him.

>X should be dead
New to Spider-Man comics?

Ahh
Bendis ruined x everything so bad for me i stopped following xshit in 2015

wooooooooowowowowowowow

Kraven's Immortal, I believe. Least he was when he came back in Grim Hunt. Only Peter or his clones can do it.

What if Peter or his clones ejaculated into Logan's butt and infected him with his radioactive semen, would that give enough Peter DNA to Logan so that Logan can kill Kraven?

Would Elliot Tolliver, as genetic "child" of Peter and Doc Ock, be able to?

My heart is broken.

Anyway. who's gonna be the one "big" death that will make all of Yea Forums rage? My bet's on Beetle.

Well its not confirmed with Kraven is still immortal after his fight with Kaine where Kaine killed and brought him back immediately.

>Beetle
No fuck you it is Cat that should die! She toys with men's hearts and breaks them for a living!

Attached: Happiness.jpg (1041x1600, 466K)

Cat is for happy memories not dying you weirdo.

Attached: 6317534891551.jpg (1103x645, 310K)

> Dormammu baby
Everytime

FRED'S GONNA FREAK

Fred's cucking himself in his daydreams about a relationship
I'm only surprised he himself wouldn't carry Dormammu's hellspawn to term like a seahorse

the art is pretty bad in this issues most of the time.
I guess it´s just more then ramos is used to draw per panel

>Anyway. who's gonna be the one "big" death that will make all of Yea Forums rage? My bet's on Beetle.

Rhino.

I knew that they were going to do this considering that sell numbers once again fell below 65k in Februar
they did the same in January. But man that art looks bad

not gonna happen
MJ either falling into a comma or losing all her memories is going to be the "big shocking event" of this ark. Pete is then going to date Black Cat for a while after that.

To save MJ, Spider-Man must venture into the lair of the Devil himself. He doesn’t just save MJ but an alternate timeline he had sacrificed. Hello May-Day.

>that super conservative black cat
sjws really have ruined comics, not even cheescake art is allowed to be sexy

You're right we can't even see her feet!

Now I want to see Cat show up at the apartment for some reason and for Fred to recognize her.

Felicia is already either dating Fred or Randy there's literally no-one else she could date in this HIMYS-M run Spencer is going for.

The real question is, now that Felicia has her old memories back, will that affect her current relationship?

MAYBE SHE JUST WANTS TO PROTECT HER GUYS!!!

It will make her shout Peter's name instead of Spider-Man's during sex so I assume Fred or Randy will find out his secret identity.

Ok so the question is, who do we know that would fit reading Hobbes the philosopher AND Calvin & Hobbes?

>SHE
What did I miss?

damn, RIP Eric. Again

But why?

Attached: Spider-man.png (1018x1197, 2.01M)

>there's ppl that still claim to like Ramos' "art".

Art is hard :/

Check out Ramos' taking a stab at the Symbiote costume here.

Attached: ASM 800 (2).jpg (1041x1600, 577K)

>I still have your memories
Apparently not the ones about how much of a hard-on he had for Aunt May.

Wouldn't it be awkward if Aunt May took off Ottopeter's mask and started making out with him? And then took off his suit and humped his young penis in her old pussy haha? Who would even do such a thing?

Attached: Aunt May is fucking Octopus again.jpg (1120x1600, 639K)

I kind of do, but I'm not saying it's good. There is a charm in it, but he'd do better if he could sharpen his craft instead of shitting out issues all the time. It works better as illustration and not outright comic-art.

That was the page before that one. I hate how much they bring out the godawful wedding thing when Otto and May were unlikely friends (?) beforehand - she was the caretaker of his villa, and each treated the other with respect. They could've done a neat spin on it that he kind of values her as a mother-like figure but, cheap laughs are easier I supposed.

Attached: ASM 800 (1).jpg (1041x1600, 536K)

How is one of the greatest runs in Spider-man history a "godawful wedding thing"?

>friends
I wouldn't go that far. May just kept falling bass ackwards into stuff to keep her relevant to the plot, never caught up to his schemes, and he developed an appreciation for her. It was pretty sweet when he teamed up with Spidey to save her from Ghost Hammerhead, though.

The wedding is the only thing people talk about due to modern comics referencing it all the time, even moreso with SpiderVerse.

Attached: Mleelunsford.jpg (797x1200, 358K)

cat guy in the middle underneath Spidey? that's Puma

As much as they've retconned Aunt May being terminally clumsy and knocking on death's door for decades, they could've rewritten the past instead of "haha remember the time he almost married haha what if they fucked haha"

Are they implying this is the same field that Hydra used to keep the Cosmic level heroes out of earth?

I bet this is one time where he can't wait for his memory to degrade.

I'm pretty sure that was redesigned on purpose so that Slott's run had one last costume to be used as toy fodder.

Attached: MVL403-2.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Is there even any worth in killing Black Ant? He’s literally just an LMD

In my head canon she is either an angry Gwen, Mayday mad at her parents or a Hellish pre OMD MJ

Man Otto was so fit back in the day.

I want Randy to date Beetle because of the whole Tombstone and Robbie thing.

don't you dare

>the only thing
>what is the death of Gwen Stacy
>what is the Jackal
>important character arcs from the Conway era
>no just retcon it because comics shouldn't be funny
You're reaching casual levels previously unheard of. Better quit while you're ahead.

Oh God.
What if Beetle and Cat are dating each other?

Well, If you guys remember she was dating a woman in Spider-Girl so...

Fuuuuuck
I saw it coming but i didn't want to believe it would happen

It's entirely possible Centidemon is the reason MJ was such a bitch in Slott's run and somehow her good side has taken full control again (likely because Peter said he needed her and it reminded her of their airport reunion during the marriage, triggering her dormant, caring side) , I still think the RYV Peter and MJ were created by the deal, being split off into their own divergent universe by God to cheat Mephisto out of depriving the multiverse of the pattern-weaver Annie

Slott is so stupid, what he did before being superior spiderman is hardly redeemable by his heroic stint, otto doesn't deserve a blank slate after all he has done in the past

Slott's garbage run had new costumes up the ass, and that one and the stealth suit were the only good ones

Normal people don't think in "runs" they only think in "impotant events". I've read, but I can't ever recall authors of runs.

I'll say this - Superior Team-Up written by Yost and the current run by Gage are at least fun and tackle the concept better.

Gage is just shitty diet slott, but i agree, the team up stuff and superior foes were the only good things to come out of the ock bodysnatch fiasco

LEAP FROG, NO!

I'm not ready for mephisto's wild ride (assuming this is mephisto)
If this is resurrected uncle ben i will drop this fucking run
I would be okay if it was ezekiel

Fucking micro-transactions.

I don't even consider the Foes happening at the same time, since no Spider-Man even shows up in it. Agree though, it's another great comic and even though I know I can't change your opinion on it, I still enjoy the current Superior Spider-Man run immensely.

Attached: Superior Octopus (2).jpg (1792x885, 1.08M)

>If this is resurrected uncle ben i will drop this fucking run
Is this something that anyone has thought before?

It's not "pitting kids against each other and even killing some himself", it's the EA-tier business model that makes Arcade an amoral scumbag.

I've honestly forgotten if 616 Ezekiel showed up and died again after his fake-out death during Morlun's first appearance.

>I don't even consider the Foes happening at the same time
There's one episode that covers how people like the Looter and Grizzly reacted to Spider-man becoming Superior.

Chameleon took his appeareance during grim hunt and that's it, he died during JMS' run in the last issue JRJR drew

Eh, that's minor. Superior Foes were blessed in how much they were allowed to be a self-contained run without crossovers out of the ass.

I just have a deep hatred for slott and gage but you are very chill user, i like the art on that new superior run a lot tho

Honestly curious, were's your dislike for Gage coming from? I have a similar revulsion towards Slott, but don't know anything about Gage outside 1) involved in writing the story for the PS4 game 2) writes current Superior 3) wrote Spider-Geddon with Slott behind him... which is pretty abysmal, yeah. The art might be the main reasons I pick it up once it's collected, I really dig Mike Hawthorne's pencils and von Grawbadger's inks compliment it a lot.

Why Gage? He wrote a cool Initiative with the whole Constrictor and Tasky stuff and gave us Avengers Academy

>Black Cat is bisexual and kind of a slut
>Beetle is amoral enough to sleep with anyone if it benefits her
>hilarious hijinx ensue

Attached: 1459803891395.png (500x500, 360K)

>Imagineer

Isn't that a Disney trademark? Surprised they let Marvel use it to describe a villain, even if it's accurate.

Gazelle, I think Puma, and Man-Bull.

How the fuck did Kraven get one salem's seven here?

Even Stegron? That's not even a direct animal name. I hope Sauron is here too.

Gazelle's been dead a bunch of times, her siblings will just bring her back to life like they always do whenever one or more of them die.

It's nice to see a story occasionally remembering there are other heroes in NYC besides Spidey.

Is this a miniaturized version of the same forcefield they put around Earth in the runup to Captain Hydra?

Did they kidnap the entire Serpent Society?

Yeah, Taskmaster and Black Ant were shown gassing one of their board meetings in a previous issue.

Holy shit.
I'm loving this series and every other Spider related series

It's Mad-Dog, not Puma. Not sure if that is Man-Bull or not, it's definitely him on page 5, but can't tell if he has those wrist-bands there.

>super conservative black cat
She looks fine dude. Better than before at least. It's not a porn man, anything less than whats shes wearing and she would be naked. I think the SJW phase is over for Marvel.

Attached: gamertime.jpg (576x432, 30K)

Spencer don't you fucking dare

RYV is also over

Thanks for the storytime, OP.

>It's not a porn man, anything less than whats shes wearing and she would be naked. I think the SJW phase is over for Marvel.
The fact that she isn't naked is EXACTLY why the SJW's are still in charge and must be eliminated. If I can't see a clit, the feminists win!

I have a small soft spot for Gibbon since that time he paired up with Grizzly and married Stilt-man's widow.
Hope he makes it out.

He knows he's getting out of here fine.

Bob the incel

He's the motherfucking HUNTER, son.

I have to ask, why doesn't Ramos just go full time in the style in those two flashback panels. Not like his art is perfect but it looks way better in that scratchier and (self-colored/self-inked?) style than it does with Marvel's shitty "colorists".

The best bromance will survive this.

Well at least we know MJ can't die because May is currently dying. No way would both die around the same time

You wouldn't be able to make out the background. And if you try to make the background normally it'll be jarring.

I'm still on board with it being Carlie.

...beat me to it.

Hasn't he been a robot post Secret Avengers?

so, what we know

>has only started fucking with Peter since Mephisto got locked up
>has the ability to make "deals" like he toyed with Kingpin
>powerful enough to drag Mysterio to and from hell, can kill people and bring them back/warp time (assuming it wasn't an illusion
>fucking hates Peter and specifically Peter, didn't seem to care about Black Cat until he re-revealed his identity to her

The unborn OMD kid theory seems like the best possibility if only because I don't know what character from Peter's past would go to hell and be able to get that level of power, but then also get held back by Mephisto from using it on Peter.

Hey, they colored Stegron correctly this issue!

>Mad-Dog
Patsy's ex?

What we know is Spencer is building up to something big. So far we have:
Team Hell
>Mysterio
>Kingpin
>Centipede
>Mephisto
>Joe Quesada

Team Villains
>Taskmaster
>Hammerhead
>Arcade
>Kraven Jr.
>Kraven Sr.
>Bunch of rich fuckers
>Aunt May's cancer

Wild Cards
>Black Ant
>SpOck
>Thieves Guild
>All the extra Z-listers ever minus the ones who died

And potentially joining team Spider-Man
>Randy Robertson
>Jigsaw Jameson
>The Lizard
>Black Cat
>Miles Morales (because of ItSV synergy)
>Mary Jane Watson
>Ant-Man, Stinger, Griz, Machinesmith, Miss Thing
>The Sinister Six (Five)
>Spider-Man

Watch as the run culminates in Team Spider-man working together to push into the bowels of Hell itself while constantly double-crossing each other. They learn from interacting with Peter the true value and power of responsibility. As they fight their way to defeat Mephisto, he transforms into a Cerberus with his heads are Quesada, Slott and Bendis. After the big fight is over, Boomer asks Spider-man
>And what do we do now?
>Now, we are all ready, it's time to attend my wedding.

He hasn't been dead for over 2 years now.

This is why I'm always a bit scared to read Ramos books. I don't mind the cartoony style, I actually kinda appreciate that he has one, but it seems to bend in the wind way too much and often. No consistency whatsoever. I guess you could call his style ''broken''.

He draws fight scenes really well. But he could definitely hone his craft.

Thet outright stated that it was in a previous issue.

Thank you for posting this every storytime. Not being sarcastic, I legit appreciate these posts.

Aw I don't like Task betraying Black Ant here, he's usually pretty loyal to his pals. I hope he has a change of heart or something. I could see him being convinced Ant will be fine since he can just shrink though.

Yes, that guy, looks like he might be dead now.

Not sure the comparison works, Magneto led the Brotherhood himself, he didn't have someone else do that for him, and he wasn't grooming anyone to be his protégé. Toad was just a bootlicking yes-man dressed like a court jester.

They're totally bamboozling us, right? They t-totally staged this so they could get the extra cash for Ant then laugh all the way back to the bank.

who's the stronk scaly girl on the right of the first panel?

>a pack of Kravenbots corner Black Ant and are about to kill him
>suddenly they all simultaneously malfunction
>Black Ant runs away in the confusion
>cut to Taskmaster holding a knife to Arcade, making him disable those particular bots for that particular moment

Anaconda, of the Serpent Society.

I could see a few options here, honestly.

1. This is just a betrayal. Most likely, but I feel like it's a missed opportunity and Spencer doesn't really get Tasky's softer side.

2. Tasky trained Ant and considers this a test of sorts. He'll give him half the bounty if he survives because if he can't survive this group of losers piloting robots, he failed as a student.

3. He has a change of heart or this is a trick and he saves Ant/turns on Arcade and Kraven.

I hope it's 2 or 3, but it's probably 1. I like how funny Spencer's Task is, but he's never really seemed to have a grasp of how friendly he can be to people he likes

So is Black Ant a mechanical robot, or more like a flesh and blood clone?

I think at the moment he's the original Eric's brain in an LMD's body, but honestly it's been retconned/referenced so much it could be anything.

"All that's left is to do is"

I know LMD's can have sex because it has happened in the past.
I remember Steve Rogers fucking a Diamondback's LMD for a week on a hotel room without noticing that she wasnt real.

The thing that makes me wonder is that most of the people he's targeted were known associates of Jason Macendale the "third" Hobgoblin. All of whom mocked him.

> Mysterio, teammate/rival in the Sinister Six of the 90s.

> Kingpin, revealed to Spider-Man the details of Macendale hiring the Foreigner to kill the original Hobgoblin.
> Mendel Stromm gave Macendale cybernetic enhances. Stromm was in the same situation Macendale was when Stromm as Gaunt paid him a visit to upgrade him then discarded him when his part was played. Just like this mysterious man did to Stromm.
> has a demonic background in making a deal with a demon for demonic power. Even if the power was separated the price was still damnation.
> Ned Leeds the person he killed just showed up to die again.
> Macendale would be the sort of person to be the front man for Mephisto.

I mean really the only thing missing at this point to clinch this is Macendale is if he pays Kingsley the sort of visit he gave Fisk. Kingsley was already alluded to in Spencer's run twice already. Fronting the Spider-Man quiz at the Bar with No Name and again when Ned came back briefly.

The only other soul that would clinch this being Macendale would be if Moon Knight shows up in Spencer's run. Moon Knight and Macendale share a history.

Add to that centipede man looks like a demonic Hobgoblin.

Not opposed to this, he's probably the biggest Spider-Man villain who's still dead, and could be return in a supernatural way, but he's not someone that knows Spider-Man's secret identity, nor had a personal enough rivalry with him to be stalking MJ or anything. Could still work if Centipede Man is just doing Mephisto's bidding, I guess.

The other possibility is it could be Kingsley himself mystically powered up thanks to Mephisto. The only oddity is Mysterio since Kingsley/Beck never met. But Kingsley did pawn off Beck's tech the moment he disappeared for a bit.

Kingsley didn't care much for Black Cat, but he does have a past with MJ. He was one of the folks who helped fuel her modeling career. Sins Past 2: Hobbing with the Hobgoblin?

Whoever it is, the only real clues we've got is that he claims to have brought Mysterio back out of Hell, he says he has experience of living in someone else's shadow, and he says he knows Peter well, that last part would rule out both Hobgoblins. Both of them have enough history with Kingpin that making him kneel before them would surely have been more personal, too.

Was there a Centipede Man scene with Black Cat?

I would be cool with that.

Yes.

They were mad at Peter for revealing his identity to Felicia

Attached: sexycentipede.jpg (1007x1600, 462K)

Can they just dig under the dome?

Remember when he formed a team with Toad and Steel Spider?

>has a demonic background in making a deal with a demon for demonic power. Even if the power was separated the price was still damnation.

Demogoblin is apparently coming back in Absolute Carnage.

It's a better idea than whoever it's actually going to be, but appearing to know Peter personally makes it look impossible.

This is Golden , I am not even mad about Cerberus cliche

He's supposed to be an LMD but at this point I think that's largely been dropped so it's better to just think of him as Eric.

The problem with it being Macendale is the scene after he reveals his identity to Black Cat. Centipede is watching it and is fucking pissed off, saying that "Pete" is going and dragging someone else into his bullshit.

That's going to mean Centipede is someone who knows Spider-Man personally (and close enough to call him Pete and not just Peter) and and who had their own personal life wrecked by their association with him or at least they feel that's the case.

Maybe Centipede Guy is the real Ned Leeds?

Died, his soul got sent to hell (perhaps for framing Flash as Hobgoblin; Kingsley might have wanted to just kill Flash, but maybe Ned, his mind damaged by Kingsley brainwashing him, was the one who suggested the fame job when Kingsley told him what Flash did), and has plenty of reason to hate Peter (never truly avenging him, plus the fact that Ned caught Peter and Betty once in an incriminating situation and thought Peter was sleeping with Betty in the late 70s, when they briefly split up).

Alternatively, maybe it's Flash? Mephisto could have grabbed his soul and warped it to make him into a proxy to further torment Peter in the even Peter and MJ reunited.