There is no """calarts sty-

>there is no """calarts sty-

Attached: bd4.jpg (1126x1769, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/266200432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how many times do you plan on beating this dead horse.
When do we get to move on?

>Tfw ya style develops.

Attached: 1517116009217.jpg (810x608, 52K)

I'll stop beating this dead horse when it stops getting up

Attached: maria-panfilova-render7.jpg (1920x1624, 367K)

One day you'll get over it.

Attached: 062a0003-0e27-4bfc-830d-b3de0a868b0e.png (240x473, 188K)

how's this person doing now? are they still in calarts?

that's not cal-arts tho, that's just fucking crazy

i don't think anyone's seen them since 2017

That is literally calarts. Read the image you retard.

Attached: 5083e7af-ea36-4e59-bd78-1ed08769d2e6.png (768x1024, 222K)

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die

Attached: Sweet Art and Hella Style.jpg (1059x1492, 345K)

Perfect

wow it's almost like you need to simplify character designs to be able to animate them
crazy huh?

The original is Captain America on the left and Iron Man on the right, btw

So it is written

Oh wow you dont say, than you from two whole fucking years ago.

>Line and color technique improves compared to 5 months ago
>Decides to draw minimal style though.

Suck my cock, poetry faggot.

The artist

Eh, forgot pic somehow.

Attached: C_fvuzHVYAA-72X.jpg (720x1280, 119K)

how is this Yea Forums related?

Seriously? You just go around telling everyone you're that stupid?

Not everyone is on Yea Forums 24/7 like you, so they might not know

>uniform line thickness is an improvement

>Go to an art institution
>Take the first class
>W-What do you mean the first thing I have to do is learn to control my line size and draw it straight?

Attached: D1eXzCuXcAE1znS.jpg (851x978, 60K)

what the fuck, are those huge areola

Attached: 1522985213868.jpg (436x330, 12K)

>are those huge areola
Okay, user first I need you to stop saying areola become transmen don't have those. They are properly called manippiles and they are not huge they are averag person size.

control line size=yes
uniform lineart thickness over whole pic=soulless bullshit

Dynamic thickness in lineart gives a picture more weight and depending on how it's used depth

>leave xier alone! posting on twitter is brave and just because it's public and submitted to critics doesn't mean you have to do it!

All genders have areola you retard.

It was two years ago.

Attached: 416.jpg (500x500, 31K)

bauhaus lolmao

Attached: 1552127189405.jpg (636x564, 43K)

>IT'S CURRENT YEAR
*yikes*

Where is this art even from? Who submitted it and where beyond this Twitter screencap can it be found?
I've often wondered if the images weren't reversed to mess with people and give them something to rage about.

>non-fetish
Yeah, okay.

rcdart, absolute garbage tumblr artist

This is another of theirs. This is allegedly Fin from star wars.

Attached: 2b3.png (680x655, 128K)

It's real. While the "before" is more pleasant aesthetically the "after" will get them hired. Easier to animate those designs.

Looks like he took a trip to Innsmouth

>before calarts
>looks great
>after calarts
>looks like shit
What kind of backwards bullshit is this?

Attached: DWRNgWrXcAAk7pP.jpg (600x523, 33K)

Rcdart thread? Super.

Attached: 9FF0F44A-0874-4291-B84B-A9E5E2151045.png (1074x769, 155K)

what on this fucking shit-filled earth is that

Attached: 1493104271620.gif (450x450, 866K)

What the fuck kind of degeneracy have my eyes just looked upon?

Attached: dared_kat.jpg (506x453, 24K)

JOIN ME REY

Attached: 64BEB94F-9A0F-496C-8817-6AC148A7A7A6.jpg (888x821, 46K)

I know, but when I first saw that original Rory picture I actually thought it was some kinda SB&HJ (WFG) fan art.

>It went over his head.
Come on.

The left design actually looks good and decent.

I just love how mostly everyone thought about Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff when they say the original abomination. Anyway this is great.

Attached: Dstql1tWsAE2Il8.jpg (897x902, 63K)

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 8643150F-D90C-4F5B-91C4-5DDDC043B32A.png (640x818, 127K)

Calarts is the artistic equivalent of "Macs are the industry standard!"

Facially it's still a decent design. That body tho.

See: Especially in the earlier pic. Its still a good design.

vimeo.com/266200432
Saw this awhile ago and I wonder if I am suppose to even like the protag in this, she comes off as a huge entitled bitch.

I want to see that Tony in his armor

That isn't a male. It's not even a normal human fucking being. it's trash and it makes me fucking sick.

Attached: Eteled Siht!.png (1920x1080, 813K)

What you never seen a real man before?

Attached: Dstql1tWsAE2Il9.jpg (640x797, 79K)

>comments disabled

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-113520_Instagram.jpg (446x656, 95K)

He’s trying his best to fit.

Attached: 680DCE5E-DE79-4E6F-8CA6-AE0CD78E332E.png (1280x1145, 425K)

Attached: 1484544053271.gif (178x195, 875K)

>man marries amazon wife
you know, atleast the concept is sound

Attached: 1551901252524.jpg (750x570, 298K)

Why is tony black?
they literally have a black ironman in war machine and Riri

>Simplifying it to the point where it looks disgusting
Thank god that Japan doesn't have this shitty mindset or else we'd never be able to have gif related.

Attached: Boros fighting.gif (500x281, 1.71M)

Because a fat black Tony Stark and a Trans Steve Rogers is more woke and acceptable than shipping two fit white dudes, I think? If you hang out with the type of people who overanalyse and pick apart ships to rate your level of problematicness or want to impress them, you do shit like this to make your otp seem more acceptable and yourself more righteous and your opinion more powerful.

Attached: 07D93EAD-5652-40A3-AC1C-38F9A5A36D0A.jpg (205x261, 23K)

If you have ti ask you are a bigot honey

I heard rcdart got chased off tumblr for this, is that true?

Disabled comments mean jackshit now that Gab's dissenter app makes sure that comments are always enabled.

In the film series which im guessing this was inspired, they have a begrudging respect at most, they I wouldn't even say they were friends
I think it's just cause they're 2 big pop culture icons and that shipping them would drum up controversy getting them more notoriety

Also with being a superhero, unless their power revolves around their weight or mind like the Blob or Professor X, they're gonna be peak human performance so trans and fat doesn't even make sense for what the characters aare

Attached: RCO017_1462334819.jpg (1041x1600, 484K)

I've never seen an artstyle that made me want to vomit more. Theres something deeply unsettling about it. It's like looking at people who abuse collagen and bodybuilders who abuse synthol injections and someone who doesnt quote pass as the opposite sex after sexual reassignment surgery (lol its confirmation surgery now) and Garnet from Steven Universe all at once. Its beyond uncanny valley. Its the uncanny abyss. The only thing worse would be to make it hyperrealistic like detective pikachu pokemon. I think I'd die if someone ever made that.

It’s absolutely movie stony, which means they’re exposed to accusations of FETISHISM, since MCU Steve and Tony never got any super intense friendship like 616/Ults etc. In order to dodge being called some flag who fetishises men and the idea of dudes fucking, gotta remake them to be more woke and acceptable to whack it to.

Attached: 6BA7EF0F-39B7-445F-A427-58C8687AE73D.png (238x596, 219K)

kek

Faggot

Yeah I'm sure stretch marks make things easier to animate

>implying fetishizing things are bad

I'm all for making fun of tumblr faggots and that's why I'm making fun of you.

Absolutely based, rabbitbro is living the dream

Exactly. How does one stoop to such a level of garbage filth? It isn't cringe I'm feeling. It isn't just filth I'm feeling. It's utter fucking disgust and mental rejection of such degeneracy.

Attached: grimreaction.png (243x388, 102K)

How the fuck is it it a good design. Shie the inner workings of your retarded taste or I'm going to cry

I also dived in his animations a bit and saw his animation reel.
It fucking sucks

1. There is no impact in the animation.
2. Protag is the wrestler
3. She is kind of a bitch - she fell for a rich guy who get her to the easy life with his money and retired from wrestling to marry him.
4. The guy's constant adoration was getting on her nerves and the rich life was boring compared to her old life out on her own. So she packs up and leaves, but is still married to him (Because this isn't how divorce works).

I'm a shit artist and retard, but even I can understand this user. I find the art to be okay, would still fuck the wrestler, and would watch a cartoon about wrestling (Kind of miss Mucha Lucha)

I wonder how many times xe artist cummed drawing this

People have become so woke that being woke us a sexual fetish. It's like the race version of rule 63 and fujoshit in rcdarts case

It's what happens when you have a bunch of artists who were taught a very cartoony style constantly try to outdo one another in uglyness to look more "progressive" than the rest

>Being a manlet.

No, I'm serious. How is mocking a bad artist Yea Forums?

べた

The weirdest thing about all of this is that they took the classic hourglass shaped and just made it horrifying.

And I'm into fat guys but their Tony is ficking disgusting and pear shaped and horrifying. If you canr wven get fat bear lovers on your side when you draw a fatty you fucked up son.

It's just enough 3d and just enough 2d flat shading to fuck your imagination right up

I wonder how big their genitals are supposed to be proportionally.

Because it's a cartoon.

Like literally they're superhero characters.

Found the nigger

Am I the only one who sees Dante and Randall from Clerks and not Tony Stark and Captain America?

He's a normal bunny not a bunnylet while the grill rabbit is a flemish giant rabbit

Never. Calarts is a money sink for connections to a casting couch session and getting your life work corporate pulped and processed. Fuck Hollywood. Better to do our part to slay this beast with the thousand cuts, so it won’t come back when the Earthquake hits and rightfully swallows the bastard into the sea.

Post a good example then

>I DO NOT LIKE THIS THREAD SO I SHALL POST IN IT
every time. when are you going to move on?

JHOIN MEH, BEY! I HAB DEH ANZWER CHOO OLL LOIVES KWESJUNS! GNYEH

Are you sure this isn't some sort of racist caricature from the 30's that got colorized?

don't forget stretch marks and vitiligo everywhere

>when your "progressive" art is so fucking heinous to look at even the extremist SJW artists on tumblr and twitter hate it
That takes some skill, not going to lie.

Attached: 1526405570952.png (1272x1152, 89K)

Retards like this give weeaboos justification for their actions.

SKELEGANG

Attached: 1551023052175.png (853x937, 420K)

You can simplify designs without taking appeal away from them. These aren't simplified designs, this is a bad artist shielding themselves from any and all critique with the ol' "that's just my style now" excuse.
To be fair you don't need Calarts for that, plenty of artists who get too high on their own rep early on start regressing like this.

I'm imagining some deliberately grotesque genitals. An intentionally small uncircumcised Tony, and FemSteve would have a clit the size of your thumb

The face is simple, expressive, and aesthetically pleasing. It's a design that's been done a million times before, but it works. The body is poorly proportioned even for caricature and none of it fits Tony Stark, however.

Guilty. Look at the thumbnail to , no sane man would see anything else.

How come no one's style develops into making cute girls or skelly buddies?

Did this person actually work on SU or is this fanart?
Also what is the tumblr style because this looks different than what I normally think of.

Fanart. The faggot still attends CalArts

The japanese consider cuteness to be a virtue, americans are more concerned with being "realistic" by drawing their fat blobby bodies in cartoon form

>no sane man would see anything else
Papyrus and Sans

Is there a fish-human fetish i'm not aware of?

>finds out the translation
Based

This was made by the same artist. How the hell does your art devolve THAT FUCKING MUCH?

Attached: file.png (234x278, 32K)

Experimenting different artstyles. I don't get the outrage

fantastic

Now show them the stairs

Attached: 1470268314314.jpg (500x500, 237K)

el rostro de la muerte...

Good on them for attempting to define their own specific style, rather than generic fanart

too bad its just so... ugly

until this calarts style dies.

>turning tumblrites into shittier artists
Name a more based school than CalArts

Attached: calartspepe.jpg (736x603, 89K)

>SKELEGANG

Y E S

Attached: toot.gif (581x542, 1.86M)

>their own style
That's literally SU's style but worse

Attached: 62b3fcb3505fba2d2beec7d98d44805d.png (407x343, 193K)

This is what happens when artists care more about defining their style than improving to begin with.

"Cal-Arts style" is just Yea Forums slang for "easy to animate shlock that media conglomerates know they can pump out for a nickle."

I feel like if we could all agree on being mad at cheaply animated bullshit, but the word "Cal-Arts" invokes a lot of unnecessary cultural memes that certain people can't help but bitch against.

>heavy focus on the protag's muscles and femininity
holy shit, I never knew you could pass off your fap material fantasies as a genuine student film.