APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Attached: shazam-2-750x380.jpg (750x380, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CR-gp5Zc1ss
youtube.com/watch?v=IMEwzzyBP7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm sorry I was right.

Apologize for what, it’s nobodies fault but DC/WB

DC always wins.

Attached: DzNnyk9WoAApbjC.jpg (890x890, 45K)

>batman star quits
>superman star quits
>billy and aquaman are now the saviors of DC

is this the dawn of a new JL team? is arthur finally gonna be the head honcho?

I feel sorry for entire DCU

we all knew it was going to be good

He was the leader of the Detroit team, wasn't he?

okay boys, the only way to go forward is in shazam 2 they bring in peej as a love interest

with an uninterrupted and uncensored sex scene between an adult actress and a teen boy

There's nothing to apologize for. The only people who said this was gonna be shit was either an actual retard or getting a paycheck from Disney, and we all know the retarded don't count as people.

Sorry you morons actually thought this somehow WASN'T going to bomb?

SAY MY NAME SO MY POWER CAN FLOW THROUGH YOU

Apologize for what? Not many except Snyder worshippers thought this was going to be bad at all. This looked great from the first trailer

No they do not

Mah boi.

Attached: ae75368825e071ea96224d82529ba41ea6bb95a6.png (838x850, 297K)

Billy is for Stargirl only

Attached: 3132809-0924092730-13060.png (800x960, 387K)

>dudebro, fortnite boy and Israeli Victoria's Secret model are the new trinity

Good luck with that

For what? I was always looking forward to it and I loved it.

Or did something happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=CR-gp5Zc1ss
Don't have to. I got everything I wanted.

Attached: perfect.png (640x360, 268K)

Trips of truth. More

I really appreciate the fact that he's drinking the most generic can of cola I've ever seen.

How many times will Yea Forums be wrong? I mean, are you doing it on purpose?

Attached: 1553464164695.jpg (229x293, 25K)

Do you faggots get paid to shill capeshit movies like they matter to you on some deep emotional level or do you do it for free?

The movie doesn't looks bad but it has an horrible release date Captain Marvel, Dumbo, Hellboy, Endgame ....

t.snyderfag

>Dumbo
>Hellboy

user pls....

I'm sorry

Would watch.

Can't wait to see your retarded ass crying wondering how it was possible that Shazam bombed

Face it no one gives a fuck about this piece of shit. Even here there's few people talking about it and those who are are only talking about how bad it looks

Attached: 1552592699415.jpg (1242x1171, 1.05M)

----> Yea Forums -----> /trash/

I'm sorry I ever doubted this movie would be chad enough to include Mr Mind.

Attached: 1548842042568.gif (180x180, 81K)

Sounds refreshing actually

Attached: 99000702-E73E-4991-858E-17D377AD8518.jpg (236x262, 25K)

Yeah that was awesome

Yea Forums is basically Yea Forums at this point with all these garbage live action shill threads

Well we can thanks the mods for that

Have Billy and Arthur ever interacted with each other in the comics?

Attached: 0BB45C25-5AE5-4C30-9361-F75B57274886.jpg (1318x1703, 139K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IMEwzzyBP7w

They've all got roots in Greek mythology. Fucking go for it. Have them deal with Hades or some shit.

Attached: 1525130823158.png (310x430, 243K)

Based trips of truth.

Billy confirmed for popping Stargirl's cherry in Shazam 2.

You got that the other way around.

STARGIRL CONFIRMED FOR PEGGING BILLY IN SHAZAM 2

>Superman star quits
No he didn't stupid

Correct

Attached: c245d53d08f1106e632891eedb45fcb0.png (640x792, 255K)

Why? The movie sounds great.

Aquaman teaches Billy swear words.

>buying name brand cola
A waste of money

Pedophile.

that sounds awesome

Yeah slow and steady right?

Attached: 1553708477065.png (1082x306, 67K)

dont read DC, and only vaguely aware of who shazam is, a kid who gets powers and turns into an adult superhero but is sitll a kid on the inside, thats the basic story right? so in kingdom come, which i have also never read, it shows shazam showing up (from pics anons post) like its some sort of oh shit moment. wouldnt billy be an adult like then since its the future? why was that shown like such a big deal?

>Captain Marvel
That only made 33mil over last weekend. Movies do most of their business in the first few weeks. By the time Shazam comes out Captain Marvel wont even be making 10mil over the weekend

>By the time Shazam comes out Captain Marvel wont even be making 10mil over the weekend
Neither will Shazam

Attached: D1qF6mkXcAAC-CS.jpg (1079x939, 147K)

He's an adult in Kingdom Come, there shouting Shazam basically "just" gives him his costume and powers, without aging him.
It's a big deal because he's in the same ballpark as Superman as far as power goes, which means it's bad having him as your opponent (also, being powered up by magic, means he can have the upper hand against Superman in particular), and he's also among the, if not THE, purest superheroes in the DC universe. Having him work for the bad guys means that something really wrong is going on

Didn't Captain Marvel get all those "pay to send a girl to feel empowered by watching this movie" kind of deals?
Aren't those counted too?

You can't even read your own shitpost properly

As morally disgusting as those were, they're not important at the box office. Anyway, if that guy you're replying to really thinks Shazam is gonna open to 15 million, he's a retard. It's tracking to do 50 million, and might probably do quite a bit more considering it's getting great reviews and WOM. I think it'll do a bit less than MoS worldwide, which would be a total hit for a movie that costed about a third of that one.

yes and yes. Also the 200,000 free ticket give always with the mobile services also counted.
actually all numbers are just "was a seat taken?" if yes they count that seat as the average cost of a ticket.
it's funny when BvS came out this shit was common knowledge and talk about often but now that Disney is doing it you hardly hear anything.

ah, i didnt realize he was on the bad guys team in that story. thanks for the info

I’d watch that
I’d watch the fuck out of that

Who is this faggot? Can you even make your own opinion? Damn you're running out of arguments.

>posting your own videos

Fuck off

Sorry a poster on a site dedicated to actually paying attention to the box office isn't as reliable to you as a random tweet from 2 days before a movie even comes out you fucking retard

>all touch Greek mythology
>the guys bring a different personality take beyond hope and grim
>because they are not as cemented in the public mind as Sups and Bats they can do more with their stories

This thing has a chance to be gold

dudebro, dudebro light, model, a shorty that thinks he is a tree and a racoon made it work, I can't see who this couldn't

Well one is by a competent studio and the other is DC

>competent studio
You mean competent director... Disney wouldn't bring Gunn back if the MCU studio wasn't mostly shit...

I rarely see people wearing superhero stuff on the streets but today I saw a woman carrying a Wonder Woman bag and 20 minutes later I saw a girl wearing a Shazam shirt from the movie
>inb4 nice blogpost

>We'll have another 500 threads about box office numbers and whoever says that has nothing to do with Yea Forums will get screamed at for going agaist the wave of shitposting
Wonderfull, at least the movie will be good

>a Shazam shirt from the movie
She obviously thought it was a Big Bang Theory or Flash reference

SHAZINGA

nope, the shirt is completely different (and quite ugly)

Attached: Screenshot_20190327-173821~01.png (462x617, 404K)