Toonami Ratings for 3/23/19

This Saturday, SAO will air TWO new episodes, occupying the open slot left by Megalo Box. This means Megalo Box does not need replaced till April 6. Awfully convenient glitch, wasn’t it?

Demarco has confirmed that he does in fact have a new show to replace Megalo Box. But he still hasn’t announced it even though Megalo Box ended this week.

Last week was a wash with the SAO bug. This week, SAO actually got less ratings than it did last week lmao. Super almost touched 900k, and HxH got dabbed on by Naruto again.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 895 0.41 524

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 602 0.28 358

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 505 0.24 315

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 406 0.19 251

1:00a Megalobox 378 0.18 235

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 357 0.17 221

2:00a Black Clover (r) 343 0.17 222

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 315 0.16 201

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 335 0.16 206

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 255 0.12 156

Attached: 444B7DFA-3410-4DC6-A670-D154636A0004.jpg (1334x750, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9c0nxZxz0
web.archive.org/web/20080923144735/http://www.gaijinside.com/live-from-anime-weekend-atlanta/#more-650
youtube.com/watch?v=kxmdEoTfKdo
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/1111376710732124161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder that One Piece sucks and was cancelled off Toonami twice

Attached: DF3F338C-A7C6-4868-9125-CF33668EE130.jpg (339x391, 61K)

4 in the fucking morning? are you fucking serious?

Better late than never, right?

>ratings thread finally shows up
>at 4am
You having a giggle m8?

When I wake up, this thread better be here and also have the new show announcement posted in it

Are you SURE you want to wake up to potential disappointment?

Soon. Titties will save the ratings.

Attached: 1552790227713.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

here's your show

Attached: IMG_20190322_062314.png (600x338, 157K)

What's the Hunterchad's excuse this week?

>900 -> 600 -> 500 -> 400

I don't think I've ever seen it drop like that before. What went wrong?

Attached: 1449076495351.jpg (250x250, 23K)

This is an America-free zone.

hahaha hxh fags perpetually btfo, no one even bothered to tune in to see how the "deep and powerful" ant arc turned out. fuck you and fuck ants.

Get fukt yuropoor

FPBP

Attached: one piece bad ratings 3.png (646x524, 17K)

i thought i was the only non-american poster here (canada)

Great to see Chad Clover and Chadruto doing so well. Both shows are WAY better than One Piece (of shit).

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

the show goes downhill once the king is born

I feel asleep half an hour before Toonami and didn't wake up until the morning
Pissed that I missed Megalobox's finale, but after I saw it jesus christ that was underwhelming
How was the atmosphere here when it went down?

This pic summed it up cause I honestly can't put it into words.

Attached: 1545274754268.jpg (550x550, 127K)

I just noticed this threads opening pic. My sides.

Attached: 1552088516757.gif (500x255, 987K)

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - November 2, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - March 21, 2020
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - November 23, 2024
Attack on Titan - TBD

That’s the dedication of our fan base.. plus not having to be up for anything in the morning

Chads starting to do recaps mid episode now so, it’s getting there

Well now that he’s dead it should get better again

One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE! You two can fuck off.

Attached: one_piece_guinness_world_record_by_miahatake13-d8yliao.png (1024x739, 1.67M)

Woah hey again Hiatus x Hiatus dissapoints as always.
Now can we kick it out of Toonami seeing as its only fanbase of people still defending the show are shota faggots and retarded powerscalers?

Attached: 1550593820972.jpg (472x407, 46K)

Reminder that the new show was supposed to premiere this week, so there's no reason why Faggit Man hasn't announced it yet.

I can’t believe this is coming down to the wire to the point where it’s a week away. This had better be a new Toonami exclusive show for it to take this long

What's the point? In 13 weeks, it becomes a non-issue. On the flipside, the (r) should disappear after this arc since I think the Netflix run stopped at the CA Arc.

Anyway, here's last week:

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 718 0.30 390

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 517 0.21 277

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 486 0.20 252

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 420 0.18 234

1:00a Megalobox 337 0.17 215

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 318 0.16 211

2:00a Black Clover (r) 327 0.17 216

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 269 0.13 165

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 276 0.14 177

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 212 0.10 130

The gap between Super and Boruto is larger this week compared to last week. Overall, I think we've hit a comfortable stride, all things considered.

Boogie soon

Attached: 17_5.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

> awfully convenient glitch huh?

is OP just going to be some weird SAO truther for the next few months now

Nothing that came on after Super can top Gohan dominating fighters and destroying a universe

>glitch denier
Where's your evidence that it wasn't a glitch, huh?

Attached: 1540738243150.png (323x325, 10K)

Come on man, you gotta admit. It WAS pretty damn convenient.

The last episode made me like Rohan.

Chad Clover flexing its muscles again.

Attached: 1548573857958.jpg (640x520, 82K)

I don't think the glitch even matters. DeMarco is the kind of guy who intentionally wants to leave people in the dark about shows. And either way, he waited until less than a week was left to announce MP100. This new show could turn out the same way.

Has CN/adult swim glitched occasionally for anyone else this week? Like little momentary freezing?

I don't think the glitch was intentional, but it does line up perfectly to buy Demarco time to get a new show; if he's playing it to his chest this closely, then he must not really have it yet.

Komugi,,,

Are you there?

>Black Clover will never take Borutos timeslot so I can have an extra 30 mins of sleep

not fair, bros...
BC deserved the early slots to

Shows I don’t like deserve the back of the bus

Attached: 46C6CE72-FF88-4C47-86A3-FA8BA83000E3.jpg (708x708, 144K)

Revelry in the Darkness

The new show will be OG Naruto so they can put that on after super followed shippuden and then BORT.

Dem trips confirmed. I actually wouldn't even mind this though. The more shows I can take a break from the better.

As long as it’s the uncut dub, I’m fine with this.

How the fuck am I supposed to stay awake during the opening two hours of Shonen and Exposition Art Online

Shut the fuck up Demarco, there is no uncut version of the original

Since they aren’t replacing Megalo, there really isn’t any reason to anyway

Black Clover just doesn't have the high functioning autistic family drama keeping Boruto afloat.

What keeps aBORTion afloat is Naruto himself.

>85% Shonin Jump

Toonami should have stayed died.

This week on Saturday Night’s Toonami

>The Lightspeed Rangers interferes in The Tournament of Power
>Boruto and Sarada will have a argument about the their Ince-I mean Hokage Incest
>Iron Fist makes his My Hero Academia debut
>Kittytoe the Pedo in a Coma Swordwider and his Echo goes Sword School and They reveal they are Gay for each other
>Dan Schneider continues with his Foot Fetish on JoJo
>Asta turns into THE FUCKING DEVIL
>Gon, Killua and others return from the Ant War after a Emotional Ride with the Chimera Ant Arc
>HOLY SHIT, THESE FUCKERS STILL ON THE BOAT ARC, WHERE’S MY EMU NINJA!
>Eren and his Team fights the Titans for the First Time (again)

Attached: 17C1E298-9E26-43D1-AE47-68133E4D3866.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Soon.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Demarco's choices are ruining Toonami. Adult Swim has made it abundantly clear they like FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Big O, and Space Dandy because it's short and fun. Laaloves surreal and gross humor, but Nips don't share his taste. Lazzo would've unironically gotten PSG, and Luluco on Toonami because they suit his taste. He hates long running anime like Inuyasha because the plot is fucking stupid.

for what purpose

>>Boruto
Well atleast the animation was nice last week, too bad its back to shit for another year.

Attached: 1533841838715.webm (640x480, 2.97M)

That ended last week

Do you think they're gonna have the fist few episodes of Vento Aureo dubbed in time to pick up after DiU ends?

Attached: 1553641004350.jpg (602x359, 93K)

>there are people who want Shippuden, Bort and Naruto on the block at the same time
It sickens me that someone would even post this as a joke

Attached: 12EA40BB-8F89-405C-BBD4-89ECAAEE87BB.gif (258x258, 115K)

The quickest dub Viz has ever done was 7 months after the final episode aired. So not likely

I hate to say this but the action in Super is much better. Boruto has good fight scenes, but they keep hesitating because of the family drama.The whole arc could've been 10/10 if the sons had just turned on Shin soon instead of "Muh Understanding"

I swear, Boruto needs a Raditz, Frieza or Nappa like villain to teach them the errors of merciful behavior.

That smirk on Sakura's face gets me every time. She's literally the best mom wasted on the worst franchise ever.

>Sakura
>Best anything

>well fuck what do we do with all these Shin clone kids now?
>uh let’s give them to Kabuto, he is a trustworthy guy

Attached: 8E835C6B-D62D-4559-9DC8-14CD68A80E52.gif (250x250, 69K)

Well to be fair, it was a gaiden arc made by kishi that was only suppose to be 10 chapters small and wasn't suppose to be of any importance to the bort series but because the anime team wanted to adapt a monthly manga, they had no choice but to animate it as they got nothing else to animate. Not only was the plot dumb in the manga but none of that shit in that arc is ever going to be brought up again.

>Asta turns into THE FUCKING DEVIL
I, for one, can't wait for the sakuga.

I'm pretty sure there's a version where Ino told Shikamaru to kick Temari's ass.
The thing is, he actually IS.

What does the final episode's airdate have to do with the dub's premiere? Megalobox's first episode got its dub 8 months after it aired in Japan (and 6 months after the final episode). When JoJo Part 4 ends on Toonami, it'll be almost 9 months since Part 5 started in Japan.

Jojo ends in June for Toonami. I’m just saying it’s unlikely Viz turns the dub around fast enough

I haven't seen toonami in ages but woo boy that schedule is bland as fuck. It's just a bunch of shonen anime.

It was a dumb plot because Nips can't handle the idea of a single mother raising a child by herself, and they don't want to give the bad idea that Sasuke's a bad dad.

How do Toonami numbers compare to the rest of TV? I mean they always look bad when I scroll past these threads but are they like WWE where they are slowly getting worse and worse despite handily winning their time slots in key demographics?

Well, single mothers in Japan are a fairly rare thing, so it makes sense

All of AS, including Toonami, have been steadily falling down. Toonami has had a bit of an upswing in past months because they adjusted the schedule, but much of our current success come from Family Guy being in primetime ahead of the block. And AS stands to lose that to Disney in the next few years

new to these threads, is it just shonenfags bragging about their show being more popular with children?

No, the key rating to look as is the demo, which is 18-34. Nobody cares if kids watch the block

That is understandable. Adult Swim has felt like it was on a treadmill since 2008. Only so many years it can be background noise at night playing the same reruns. I'm glad weeknights had anime back when I was staying up all night during summer breaks.

Thank Demarco for that. And we will probably get another turd announced to replace Megalo Box soon, so it’s gonna get worse

What do you THINK the new show is going to realistically be?

ghoul3

How come they never got a Fate series? Is is because is owned by Aniplex (Sony)?

Attached: saber.jpg (800x545, 161K)

I'm putting my bets on Frann, not that I care for it or anything.

Something from Crunchyroll. It would make sense if it was the dub premiere of Mob Psycho season 2.

So what are they gonna do when Super ends and their most successful show stops bringing people in? God knows that Super reruns starting from the beginning aren't going to bring in the ratings

My gut reaction was to say "because the Fate series is terrible", but then I remembered that the block enthusiastically pushes SAO, so terrible clearly doesn't mean much for them.

For this long of a delay, it has to be some kind of dub premiere. Since CR leaked Toonami would air the Mob OVA a few months ago, I think it’s safe to say it’s Mob S2 dub premiere

They didn’t jump on it when they could and now Netflix locked down the sequels.

Step 1 will be rerunning Super from the start in the first slot and completely trashing the ratings. After that they cut the block down due to failing numbers

They never got a chance to get it, then it got locked down by someone else

>Super reruns starting from the beginning aren't going to bring in the ratings
You truly underestimate Dragon Ball's popularity. Super reruns will still pull more ratings than the rest of the block.

Attached: 1544182542197.gif (340x340, 134K)

I think Adult Swim understands that their viewers want a consistent schedule. That's why King of the Hill left a lot of good memories for a lot of people, it aired at the right time for people to watch. Disney and Viacom are just going to buy the rights to Family Guy, then sit on them to force people to watch their streaming service.

In short, Adult Swim cares about the viewer, Disney cares about the money. If anime companies didn't charge ridiculous fees to air shows like Inuyasha, or sit on the rights, then Adult Swim would air them. It's kinda why they like cheap stuff like Squidbillies.

Super has rerun FIVE times outside of Toonami now. It’s not gonna cut it.

Need I remind you have fucking awful Kai did as a rerun only months ago?

>adult swim cares about the viewer
>they care about anime
They have shit on anime and it’s fans at every turn for the past decade. AS cares about the money they same way Disney does. It’s why they air maximum Fox shows and only greenlight cheap to make shit

Kai is just uncomfortable as fuck to watch. You're better off just getting Z uncut with the right adjustments. I still take issue with the fact that Krillin and Goku are never given enough time to process what happened and properly grieve. Kai just treats all the death scenes like a check list and heads to the next plot.

Kai is a perfect example of why 1:1 adaptations of manga never works.

Anime fans deserve to be mocked for their shit tastes. Adult Swim doesn't want to deal with that shipping autisim and fan drama.

To be fair, Kai was at 9pm and it still was beating some shows on Toonami. At 11pm it would have done much better and a Super rerun would probably do better than Boruto or MHA following Family Guy.

But given Super can and does rerun outside of Toonami, I think they will at least try going without it for a bit.

Thankfully Demarco hated it so we won't get it.

So how many fuck lights are we expected to see this saturday?

>Jojo ends in June for Toonami.
Yes, and Part 5 premiered in Japan in October. It might be a long shot, but they can get a dub out within 8 1/2 months of airing if they try.

as shits on everything, i remember this one bumper they had where they shot a butterfly out of spite of calm or peacefulness

They basically haven’t shit on anime fans since at least 2012 when Toonami came back. The only mean spirited anime bump I recall was when they called out Keijo and said people need to save anime by watching One-Punch Man. As a fan of both shows I thought that was hilarious. But they have come a long way from bumps blasting anime ratings for being consistently mediocre, telling people not to cry about there not being enough anime on the network and the “anime is teh suck” days. You can probably thank DeMarco for the phasing out of those bumps trashing anime and anime fans.

I liked Rohan from the start. Mainly because its Vic.

>Kai is a perfect example of why 1:1 adaptations of manga never works.

see also Sailor Moon Crystal

Attached: 1459186203897.png (827x1161, 1.53M)

>Kabuto got away with it
>Sasuke got away with it
>Orochimaru got away with it
>his goons got away with it
who didn't get away with it

Attached: 1412630161352.jpg (429x377, 41K)

They have many anti anime bumps, they just rotate them in later so they aren’t seen by as many

>SM Crystal
>a 1:1 adaptation
Crystal was hardly an adaption since it still ended up changing shit from the manga and not like minor shit being cut out but entire scenes were changed and completely different from the manga.

Mizuki. That guy who tricked Naruto into stealing a scroll full of forbidden jutsu in the first episode.

>Kai is a perfect example of why 1:1 adaptations of manga never works.
Kai is literally the same show from the 80's and 90's cut up using windows media player and photoshop so of course the show is going to seem fast paced because it was literally cut down, this is Toei for crying out loud. If they actually put effort and remade the show, it would be a whole lot different than what we got.

Toei used to put in a lot of effort to make shows. Sometime around the turn of the century, they started hiring freelancers to do anime as a means to cut down on costs. Plus, animators and workers wanted to unionize.

To quote so many Vic fans on Twitter right now: ya got any evidence?

Mizuki, Gato from the Land of Waves, Ebisu, Gaara's Dad, Hidan, and Kaguya for some odd reason.

What's the appeal of Sword Art Online? It just looks like .hack sign with better visuals to me.

I've grown weary

I'll sleep for a short while

Will you hold my hand?

Toonami General? /TG/ are you there?

I'll wake up soon. Will you stay by my side until then?

/TG/? Will you call me by my name one last time?

Attached: saymyname.png (639x411, 500K)

Super into Boruto: Lose 32.7% Uh oh, that drop keeps climbing
Boruto into Hero: Lose 16.1%
Hero into SAO: Lose 19.6% Last week's SAO had better retention
SAO into Megalobox: Lose 6.9%
Megalobox into Jojo: Lose 5.5%
Jojo into Clover: Lose 3.9% Great retention
Clover into Hunter: Lose 8.2%
Hunter into Naruto: GAIN 6.3% Fans love Filler
Naruto into Titan: Lose 23.9% Fucking ouch

Current Records:

Loss:
12/08/18: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1464495113073.png (1162x774, 550K)

Final guesses for the mystery show?

Dragon Ball GT

And he's saying Viz has never had a dub of Jojo out earlier than 7 months after the LAST episode airs.

It's the concept of .hack sign but with shitty boring characters

g3

SAO season 1

Vast majority of Fate/ anime are spin-offs, not sequels. The main Fate/ timeline has only 3 titles in it, only two of which have been animated, and of those two only one has been animated in full.

is .hack worth a watch?

You know they are going to literally do that though. They did it with Kai, until it proved an unmitigated disaster and by then it was too late.

Its alright, if you feel like watching a early 2000s anime go for it.

The kind of people who watch anime mainly on AS deserve to be mocked though.

Take your pick from

A) a Gundam show nobody wanted
B) another long-running battle shounen
C) Adventure Time or other CN leavings

If it's not any of these I will mark it a win

>fagbook just posted the motivation thing again
Come the fuck on

You know I enjoyed it the first and second time it aired, but it started getting old really fast.

Power fantasy. Kirito has the personality of a plank of wood but fans like him because they also have the personality of a plank of wood, so it makes him easier to self insert to.

Well you should, he's the main character.

AT already went back to CN so that’s out

Faggit

I thought power fantasy is something like Dragonball, Naruto, and Bleach. Does Goku reaching a new level of power make modern viewers feel inadequate or something?

>Dan Schneider continues with his Foot Fetish on JoJo

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

Boogiepop.

I bet they work with Netflix to get Little Witch Academia on Toonami.

Not with that sex scene.

I haven't actually watched it but you have me intrigued.

Loser weebs can't identify with Goku because he doesn't look like them

He's pulling your leg. LWA has nothing like that.

Something is going to "come up" and they'll have to "delay" the show "indefinitely," so instead they'll just double up on the Attack on Titan reruns.

I don't think anyone here watches the channel outside of Toonami.

If we assume that the guy who gets all the airing rights isn't lying then we can assume that it's something new to Toonami, so it's not Soul Eater, SAO (season 1), Black Lagoon, KLK, SAO 2, Akame Ga Kill, OPM, or Tokyo Ghoul, FMA, Deadman Wonderland among others these are simply the ones I'd say are most likely to come back if anything did.

So maybe something like Psycho Pass?

Comic book.

Note the designation. I love the manga too, but that anime adaptation is absolute anus. Nothing but panning PowerPoint shots. If I wanted to waste 30 minutes I'd read the fucking thing and cover 30 episodes worth of material.

Toei still put effort on Precure

>I thought power fantasy is something like Dragonball, Naruto, and Bleach
For little kids, yeah, because they still have strong imaginations and can pretend to be aliens and spirits shooting laser beams out on the playground. But as kids grow up imagination weakens. Fantasies become more grounded and similar to real life. Instead of being some super strong guy that can split mountains with a fart or whatever you just imagine you're really cool and admired by people and women think you're attractive and you actually have skills that allow you to be successful. SAO makes it easy to live that fantasy because it's about video games, which lets losers feel skilled and accomplished in life even if they aren't.

Adults like Dragonball. The Saiyans are /fit/ incarnate. Gohan is that one guy at /fit/ who found himself a high test woman.

Freiza is /biz/ and /pol/

>Adults like Dragonball.
No, adults have nostalgia for dragon ball, for the most part. They remember the childlike wonder of liking it. The adults who do actually really like dragon ball are man children.

>Megalo Box Ratings Retrospective

Average Rating: 385,000
Highest Rating: 472,000 Ep. 10 on March 2, 2019 @ 1:00am
Lowest Rating: 310,000 Ep. 1 on December 8, 2018 @12:00m

Attached: Megalo.jpg (960x960, 117K)

More proof toonami doesn't deserve good anime

You know damn well if they ever did work with Netflix, they would a garbage show like B or Swords Gai

Attached: 87cA8Vf1tgywbeo1_250.gif (250x250, 967K)

People like Dragonball because it's a well done MMA match with ringside commentary. Only OG DB fags, Japan, Toriyama are nostalgic for simpler times. Note how Super is better during Saturday nights in the West, than on Sunday Mornings in Japan up against Kamen Rider.

Everything wrong with Dragonball stems mostly from Japanese Boomers not wanting to adjust the schedule and not knowing how to market it to normies. I can't get mad at Spics because they know more about Dragonball than Toriyama.

I am putting money on Shield Hero

Attached: KAXA-7701_EX1.jpg (500x706, 164K)

What said, since the show is licensed by Crunchyroll

The dub for Part 3 was finished months before it even premiered on Toonami, and in that time they were able to finish the dub for Part 4 before it premiered. They've most likely already started the Part 5 dub.

Boogiepop is to high brow for Toonami. Boogie is literally anime Dermot Fictel

>People like Dragonball because it's a well done MMA match with ringside commentary
Ah so basically bread and circuses for low IQ people

Just like Dandy last year.
>promise we have a new show for later guys :^)
>what? New show?

If they can handle GiTS they can definitely handle Boogiepop. If they can't then at least it would be a good watch anyways.

Goblin slayer but they are removing the rape from the first episode so people will bitch about it

It’s not our fault
>first 2 episode aired when the block was in its retarded primetime phase
>after that was 3 week break
>then another break for SAO
>then has a little partial bug airing towards the end

You are saying that like LWA wasn't trash

Both of those were also years old by the time they were dubbed

What the fuck does Netflix gain by working with AS?

JACK MADE THE FACE

Don't insult my retarded daughter's series like that

Attached: 1523567777783.png (242x410, 104K)

Dude, I liked the OVA, but the TV series is a mess and just show that Trigger really doesn't have that much talent

Exposure. They want to capitalize and pander to weebs, which right now they're fucking up horribly

Even so, LWA is actually one of the better anime Netflix has under their belt, with everything else being mediocre or fucking garbage.

I don't know about you, but that Ultraman show looks awful

Alright consider this, they want to announce the new show on April Fools

Nowhere near their best though

Attached: 5EE14A2F-9441-4A25-8F01-7B15E7011CE6.gif (540x303, 2.97M)

Oh, Absolutely, Netflix anime selection is pretty damn awful with the only decent stuff being old shows that everyone already has watched but that doesn't mean LWA is good

Holy shit you fags are pretentious. DB has always been a silly punchman manga that never took itself too seriously and it still is. I remembered why I hate coming to Yea Forums because you autists take every little thing at face value and with the utmost seriousness. Even fucking kid's shows about space apes punching each other.

Literally just a less engaging Kaji

Attached: 1482267804048.jpg (1920x1080, 258K)

who?

who cares about the quality i just wanna see the tomboy Irish ginger.

Attached: 1543868024924.jpg (2854x1920, 1.43M)

animes about rootin tootin cowboys that AREN'T cowboy bebop?
thats right, im using you guys as my personal /r/

Aside from Trigun?

Demarco would devolve into autistic screeching over Kakegurui. The show needs Lazzo and Crawford to override his autsitic decisions.

Why? Aside from that gif, there isn’t anything too wild

good good
this is good
ill add that to my list

A 30-minute paid advertisement from the Democratic Socialists of America.

Serious answer: Lupin the Third Part V

Think about this, if the SAO glitch didn’t happen, the new show would be airing 2 days from now, and we still don’t know what it is. Still don’t think it was planned?

Gohan is /fitlit/ personified

Trigun is just Red Dead Redemption as written by Japanese people.

>more Lupin shit
I don’t put it past Demarco to have not learned his lesson

>Shitting on Lupin
Fuck you

Attached: angry fruit.png (656x507, 400K)

Just aire Red Jacket Lupin. Something about Part IV and V just doesn't feel right.

IV was a bit funky but V was a romp throughout.

Not him, but Lupin's Jazz like musical, all adult cast and lack of shipping scares Otaku. They just don't understand the appeal of Fujiko Mine

Was IV the one where they tried to add muffled rap music, and unironially thought that adding a strong female character to replace Fujiko was a good idea?

>wanting a forever cocktease
you are right, we dont

As terrible and overhyped as the show is, this moment did make me emotional. Now that the King is dead, I have no reason to keep watching. I actually liked him, shame every other character is terrible. Netero and Knuckle were cool too.

muffled rap? Don't recall that. The OST was all jazz. Think the italian dub had a rap OP due to licensing though.

I wouldn't mind it. I was never able to finish Part IV, but that had more to do with missing much of the Toonami run and then becoming disinterested when I tried to binge it. That it's a more serialized show (at least early on) didn't help.

>licensing
This is why I hate Europe

Western release of iv had a whole different ost in general iirc. I saw it subbed so I'm not sure how they compare. The Yuji Ohno compositions are fantastic as always though.

Never seen the anime but it seriously got canned with ratings like that? It's not THAT low with those in the image.

>How was the atmosphere here when it went down?
Disappointment, I wasnt expecting death but it it felt like fucking nothing at all. Can't believe that was an anime of the season,

How do we make Toonami and Toonami General fun again? I miss the glory days of 2012-2015.

>A 30-minute paid advertisement from the Democratic Socialists of America
Remember, you can't spell "Democrat" without "Demarco".

It's already bizarre we havent ever finished shippuden and Bort airs before it all the time spoiling everything.

Attached: __matoi_ryuuko_trigger_company_and_etc_drawn_by_mittsun__24f81df8471c5d915f90375567a49c79.jpg (1000x1000, 468K)

Best JoJo protagonist on his way

Attached: 593CAB6C02244A67B73B903FA8C65B7E.gif (1920x1080, 1.44M)

>Sarada
Skipping another Bort I see.

They wasted good animation on an arc focusing on two shitty girls that ignored Boruto completely for the sake of obnoxious angst and sympathy for a garbage character and making one "badass"

The anime staff had to tone down Sarada's outfits and body language because she came off as too thirsty in the manga.

I think the OVA will air first and then we'll get the season, that seems plausible right?

ChoCho's heavily loli breathing and the Sauce tramautizing his own daughter got Boruto ratings.

What are the super [as] rerun ratings?

Pretty low because Universe 2 was annoying as fuck. They drag the whole arc down.

AS has shat on good anime since they first started airing it.

I asked on his FM about Lupin bombing all the time and other things and hes never responded to me and instead answers retard questions and he likes answering the ones where he can talk progressively, like how "a guy forcing himself onto a woman" is "an 80s thing all the way" in that blade runner lotus question recently.

That's the expectation I think.

Obliterate all streaming, lower cable to 1 dollar a month or time travel back in time and make me Demarco's Dad.

For most of the while I was all for Meglo being a good anime and deserving better, but with Sachio rapping and that nothing ending that sort of glides through the final moments including the end of the fight, I was left more disappointed than I have been with a Toonami series in awhile.

Attached: 1418607832660.png (302x250, 28K)

>Lupin's Jazz like musical
Both his show and that other one he was with back in the early 2000s both had jazz, and they both failed. The other one was even called out on a talkshow for its jazz being too loud.

Jazz kills the toonami.

Having many know whats coming in the episodes ruins a lot.

Do we seriously not know the replacement yet? If it was the OVA for Mob, dont you find it odd that it was randomly announced and held off before the glitch happened?

Those were god awful for the time. That would be like sub 200k today

>rerun of anything
Wrong

Naruto got 637 and One Piece got 599, bad but not cancellation worthy... right? Did it get worse than that at times?

Ova would have to air first if they go that route

350-400k average. Kai is lower

Then they need more shows everyone and their mother hasn’t seen then

Much worse, often the rerun portion was doing way better

Mob OVA was announced before SAO even started. So either they were just gonna air the OVA on its own and take a break, or the Mob S2 dub was ready to air already and they were gonna jump right in but SAO got priority

>221
>222
Just cancel JoJo already

Attached: IMG_20190326_182731.jpg (564x960, 73K)

Reminder that Demarco didn’t save her

Attached: 2C2BEF4D-DB2E-4C98-BBB5-21BBEE27A5FF.jpg (640x636, 68K)

Steel ball run doesn't have an anime yet

Doesn't SBR take place in a different dimension?

Attached: 1522327759921.jpg (571x640, 72K)

Dia didn't deserve this
Yes but Johnny is still a JoJo

>Super has rerun FIVE times outside of Toonami now.
Uh, no it hasn't? The weekday reruns only went through a single go around before being cut. I guess you count the 8pm Saturday reruns, but that's still only two times.

HxH can't go downhill if it never went uphill.

You call THIS rap music?
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ9c0nxZxz0

>the guy who gets all the airing rights
His name is Le Faggit Man.

Attached: 1544669642217.jpg (1134x1778, 905K)

AS pays them money to air their shows. They're letting Comedy Central air Bojack Horseman.

Why? What possible advantage could there be to announcing a show less than a week in advance?

Probably nothing besides Twitter buzz. But it's not like they haven't done it before, they announced HxH on April's Fool back in 2016

8:00p Dragon Ball Z Kai (r) 304 0.09

8:30p Dragon Ball Super (r) 345 0.12

Le funne joke against the weebs. The show would have to be an absolute knockout to pull it off though

That wasn’t really related though, it just was the time they chose to announce. They would be intentionally holding back this show to announce on April Fools, and if they didn’t, the speculation they intentionally tanked SAO would never stop

Here’s an idea, they are actually announcing block cancellation on April Fools, but not as a joke

remember that time demarco brainwashed us twice in one night

>announcing a cancellation
has any network done this on-air before?

I guess you could count Toonami in 2008, I don’t think that was announced beforehand

RS had a commercial announcing it was canned

no

Every fucking time I hear that commercial I think they're saying "please the inside cats"

oh boy hype train. Thank god it's not on toonami night this year. I'm still excited for Yea Forums and AS's april fools.

How many years ago was it where AS had nothing as their prank? I remember the threads and having G:KND being complete insanity.

>I'm still excited for Yea Forums
Last year made Yea Forums insufferable. More.

big reason I'm afraid to die young is to miss out on SBR.
Sadly stinky part 6 is next.
/cock/ sure was something though, and the first hour of shitposts weren't bad.

Attached: 1489438423728.gif (414x700, 293K)

It sort of was. I believe Demarco was at a convention the weekend Toonami ended, and at a panel he was part of earlier that day (unrelated to Toonami), he told the audience to "tune in tonight for a surprise".

I might be misremembering, but I definitely know word got out several hours early to watch that night specifically. They never outright said it was the final night beforehand, but I remember a lot of us in the online Toonami community back then had a strong feeling that it would be. The block was so fucking desolate by that point that death was a mercy.

Nothing was 2016. I don’t think that was the GKND year though. It was hilarious watching Yea Forums build themselves up to that

/cock/ was fine but the waifu flavor shit last year really highlighted the problem with this board

Eh it’s something, but thats not really anything official. If you weren’t in the know on that, which was much more likely in 2008, you got blindsided with the cancellation.

It still astounds me that people think that Toonami could have kept going in that state and that cancelling it was wrong. Even what we have now isn’t really Toonami, it’s ASA wearing a Toonami skin

Found an article reporting on the announcement prior to cancellation

web.archive.org/web/20080923144735/http://www.gaijinside.com/live-from-anime-weekend-atlanta/#more-650

>Pretty big announcement about Toonami coming tonight. (One of the heads of AWA mentioned Toonami would air for the last time tonight, but wasn’t clear if he was joking) edit- someone asked, and he reiterated to watch Toonami tonight for an announcement.

Article was later updated to reflect the cancellation.

what the fuck am i going to do with my saturdays now?

What commercial?

YOU'RE GARBAGE

SCUM

PIECES OF CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

On a related note, can they fucking change the bumps already? They've been airing the same ones since like December, and some of them are getting hilariously outdated. JoJo is still running bumps from the Italian food episode and Chili Pepper while we're already at Kosaku Kira.

And your dead just like your shows ratings.

Speaking of, it feels like they never update the in between bumpers anymore. We still have Chili Pepper on the Jojo one

>Bring Onepiece back but start off where the Anime took a DRASTIC dive in quality.

Always good to think back on when you want a good laff.

Since shotaXShota is done why not add in some loli?

Attached: lewd.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

What was the alternative? Start from episode 1? People were already bitching how far behind we were even with the skipping.

One Piece should have never come back to start with

one piece kai when?

Most agree it will come immediately after they adapt the final One Piece chapter

So never

MiA's anime cuts out a lot of the loli service. Just do Prisma.

Need to air less popular stuff from before simulcasts were common. Most of the people who spoil shit come from Yea Forums, but they're newfags and casuals who just watch crunchyroll, they know nothing about anime before 2009.

This week will be the final day in which Youpi says that.

They do four sets a year (Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn) just like the nature bumps. The new set should come either this or next week.

So like dredge up the ancient stuff? Like Ranma 1/2, Bubblegum Crisis? Personally, I'd watch the shit out of that, but I don't hold any illusion that it would be popular with millennials. That stuff would make the ratings nosedive even harder.

No. That’s a fucking retarded. Old shit that is popular enough to not tank the ratings is shit everyone has already seen and knows the ins and outs of. Plus, even the “good” old shows would pull god awful ratings

I thought it was generally that all the shows get new bumps when a new show premieres. That's why I was a bit surprised no new bumps came when SAO returned.

There are people who like Naruto: Shitcummed

Attached: 89EBA229-5E60-4919-BDC9-C5AC307084DD.jpg (536x435, 95K)

Soon

Attached: Naruto_and_Kushina_meet.png (1362x768, 1.22M)

Yeah, like in 4 years.

Jesus, OPM fans are fucking arrogant cunts.

It used to be that way. We have never gone this long without a bump refresh. They did stop cutting most of their promos, so they may just be short on funds for that kind of stuff

its fucking text

>No. That’s a fucking retarded.
Lmao

>muh feels
>for bort and any naruto chick

And now you understand why people worry about the state of the block

What now?

Attached: download.jpg (164x308, 7K)

Was talking on an Yea Forums thread and the topic of what would happen if the Hero Hunter Garou from OPM ran into Stain from MHA. Suddenly some cunt is screaming "huurr, BHAfags! reee!" while I'm being civil as fuck, and then I get banned just for posting a Yea Forums related reaction image. Talk about being a petty fucking child that when someone's arguing with you, you just report them over a damned "off topic" image. Fucking hell.

I don't really care for Kakegurui, it's probably my fault because I was expecting sexy Kaiji but it isn't really that
Netflix's best original anime is unironically Gokudols

Yeah TMS was insistent that the dub used the far inferior Italian OST, there was nothing Discotek or Epcar could do about it. Shame since the dub itself was stellar, having the correct soundtrack would have made it perfect.

Why didn't they want the original OST used for the dub?

Fuck youI started listening to U Belong to Me on youtube again

Nah, it'll happen.
In 2084, by Oda's head attached to the first ever robot-body.

Fucking TMS, why would you bullshit your media when giving it to dubbing companies? They've fucked over a lot of shit that way.

I would bet 100% on some suit demanding "international" versions being consistent.

For what purpose though? I can get the Italian dub was given it's music to suit that Country's taste, but it seems odd they'd refuse the dub of other nations to have the original score if they requested it. Sounds like they're being stingy cunts for some arbitrary reason.

Is there anything more pure and unconditional than a mother's love?

No, no there isn't.

>Sounds like they're being stingy cunts for some arbitrary reason
That's Japanese anime companies in a nutshell desu

When have any companies been like that? Sure, Toei gets uppity over the likes of TFS making DBZA, but there's at least some logic to that even if Toei's failing to understand how parody laws work (granted, TFS isn't exactly helping by making what is basically bootleg merch). But this just sounds like TMS is being vindictive towards people outside of the country by denying them the chance to hear the original OST outside of the original Japanese dub.

Fuck i might see a Stone Ocean anime in my lifetime

Attached: 1370311083771.jpg (576x384, 93K)

They literally said the Japan version was for Japanese only

The absolute state of OPM season 2's production should humble them for the next couple of years

That's just fucking stupid.

At least the dumb cunts who think their precious Garou can't be beaten even when he's still a fucking normie without any powers to speak of.

voiced by the chick who always does military voices in video games

>Michelle Rodriguez as Jolyene Cujoh
NO! BAD PENIS!

Attached: 242.jpg (383x700, 44K)

>Michelle Rodriguez
not the chick who was in the resident evil movie, that one chick who bioware

>when your mom buys you ramen for dinner

But Michelle Rodriguez was also in IGPX

>when mom makes your favorite ramen and its even better

How much longer does part 5 have to go? I can't imagine we'll be getting it for at least a year given that we're already a good ways through part 4.

Parody law protection came to a stop the moment they started making the merch. Really it came to an end when they started making money off it at all (since TFS is using Toei animation) but that’s a hard sell in court. The merch made is ezpz for Toei to finally put their boot up TFS ass

Viz would be setting a company record if they had it ready to premiere on Toonami in June. People are forgetting that even though we went 3 to 4 immediately, 4 was two years old at that point

>when mom is your ramen

You're welcome.

Attached: Lupin+FriendsLaughing.gif (320x240, 147K)

>when mom tastes like ramen

go to bed badgerking

>when mom refuses to bathe just because she wants to taste like your favorite ramen

>when you realize both your parents are dead and it was all a nightmare

Attached: 1550601831169.jpg (700x577, 36K)

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. Though I would assume part 5 probably isn't too far off from its conclusion, which could mean at least a few months without Jojo. Though once part 5 does get dubbed and aired, there's the fact that part 6 probably won't be coming out until sometime next year at the earliest, and we'll probably be through all of 5 long beforehand.

>/cock/ sure was something though, and the first hour of shitposts weren't bad.
I also enjoyed /mlpol/ whichever year that happened. I don't visit either of those boards normally honestly /pol/ is the death of this website but it was great.

It’s not like this is DBZ, we are talking about the consistent ratings black hole known as Jojo. The sooner it’s off the block, the better things will be

All the fused boards were the same year. I enjoyed some of the more natural interactions on the blue boards personally. /mlpol/ felt like it was just shitposters trolling shitposters. Which honestly is the typical fare for /pol/ anyway. That said, be glad /pol/ is there, because if it wasn’t, there wouldn’t be any containment for their antics

Mods are terrible. I've been permabanned far too many times to count

log horizon

I'm just butthurt she never got much screen fight time.

Fuck you and fuck your family.

I could understand if it was actually an off-topic thread, but fuck them if they think an image that was "off topic" somehow counts. And seriously, fuck whichever of the childish faggots decides to report it because they were getting owned in the discussion.

Just reminds me of KLK.

how is it a nothing ending

Yea Forums is different from other boards. If your image is not anime or anime related, you will get banned for it. They have always been strict on that

Although we did get season 3(Part4) dubbed immediately after 2(Part3) ended. Unlike the time between season 1 and 2

but are jojo2 memes worthy of getting jojo5 dubbed within the next few months in time to instantly take over jojo4s ending?

thats the big thing.

thats a really big thing. jojo is only popular because of 2s memes.

Is that a JoJo reference?

Pretty sure I've seen non-Yea Forums images there from time to time. Even then, it's a retarded rule since it's a fucking reaction image. But of course, the boards have to manned by complete Neanderthals.

Have there been any hilarious racist bits in any anime Toonami has aired since its Adult Swim era began? They gotta be doing something with their adult block placement. Stuff that isn't played up for drama or anything.

I mean, Family Guy brings in big numbers and one of the most common controversies over its shock value is that its racist. Surely Funimation isn't that PC to not do any of that and change the script? Demarco has to slip up some time.

I wish if any place had to selectively enforce the board related images rule it was here on Yea Forums. Most smug anime girl reactions are intentionally trying to start shit, and then you get /pol/ shit or anything else for a reaction image. Not that most of Yea Forums's reaction images are any better, with that saccharine star VS summer camp island shit.

I would guess if people overuse reaction images, that could be a problem. But one or two should be ignored, especially when it's just an argument that's getting slightly heated.

based Chadsta how can other shounen "heroes" even compete

what an amazing dub
youtube.com/watch?v=kxmdEoTfKdo

is this final space

i closed when the engineer guy spoke. cant have a gruff looking engineer dude with a bland no training white guy trying to add a single dimension to his zero dimension voice and hope for the best. There is this ps1 game that got "the worst dub of all time" award from some top10 list from years ago that video reminded me of.

what the fuck man

Ya know when a show like Ghost Files that pretty much got a 10 dollar and some pizza and beer budget and they just dove right the fuck in with a hard machine translation it has its moments. but this is just unskilled people trying to take themselves seriously, this is the buckley of dubbing.

>HOLD YOUR FIRE THIS MAN ISN'T BLACK!
Still amazed Raimi was involved with Super

Attached: 1913804.png (640x400, 173K)

>Ghost Files
Did you mean Ghost Stories? I was just skipping through the first episode of the dub after all this time hearing about it, wtf they had the guy say giggity giggity.

I'm amazed it wasn't edited or deleted.

Black Clover will never get the respect it deserves. Fuck Demarco.

will the thread be on Yea Forums for an early Yea Forumspril fools

what respect

why does he even still have fans, he's fuckin done

It gets good ratings, used to get great ratings but besides that it's really owed shit. Be happy that they unceremoniously "announced" S2 and didn't kick it off the bus the first chance they got.

Attached: 1548893731841.jpg (1024x479, 52K)

>but besides that
It's pretty black and white, ratings matter the rest doesn't. Unless Demarco really fucking loves the shit out of it.

ANNOUNCE THE NEXT SHOW ALREADY, DEMARCO YOU FAGGIT

I'm telling you, is always been four sets a year. From 2012-2014 they used to switch out the clips of the bumps, which happened a lot more often, but we still only got four actual sets of new bumps.

Also, DBZA has become less and less a parody and more of an entire redubbing of the series with a few jokes thrown in here and there.

>they were getting owned in the discussion.
You have to be 18 to post here, sir.

NEVER!

Attached: 1507678795879.png (894x745, 1.09M)

Based

Get banned avatar fag

SPIKE DIES!

Ratings are the main reason shows are moved up. Your reasoning is bullshit. The only thing stopping shows from moving up is Demarco's personal taste.

That's when I dropped it. Dude's got their heads too far up their asses now.

No. Funimation added a few bits to Maken Ki 2, but fat chance of that airing on the block
>oh wait you were educated in the Japanese school system
>so you have probably only read a paragraph on world war 2

Ok there’s no way we don’t get the announcement today, right?

tomorrow preflight
block on saturday
or its nothing and a block cut and eventual sunset of toonami with super and naruto joining [as] past midnight

I don’t think a show has had its intital announcement on Preflight in years. Which is funny since that was the point of preflight in the first place

Hence BC's lack of promotions recently. It has earned them with ratings alone but since Demarco probably isn't very fond of it nor does it have the brand power of Dragon Ball/Naruto or the critical/fan reception of Jojo/MHA it will probably stay where it's at indefinitely.

The Ace Attorney anime.

Black Clover and Naruto: Shippuden are near the back of the block because they're actually able to gain viewers there. Shows like My Hero Academia and Sword Art Online need the crutch of being near the front to get decent numbers.

I doubt anyone but >>>reddit watches Pre-Flight anymore.

At least I'm still breathing.

More Jump crap

Attached: 302975C1-9266-4FE8-A085-103D0AF83C32.jpg (750x745, 204K)

I don't even think the Toonami subreddit watches it anymore. They still have weekly threads for Preflight, but no one ever posts in them.

Never saw this one. What's it about?

>double helping of double SAO
They really don’t have their shit together on this

Attached: ECBB7EFD-5AAB-403F-8AF8-CAB18CDC6307.jpg (750x957, 178K)

Isn't that show just Chicken Run with children?

Children being raised at an orphanage on a farm find out that they're really cattle for a race of bacteria demons, and have to figure out a way to outsmart their caretaker and escape.

Who at Aniplex did Demarco have to tickle with his beard?

Attached: 1537347278655.jpg (585x393, 86K)

Works for SAO but not MHA because Demarco actually loves MHA, which is why he tried moving it in front of Boruto once and got egg on his face for it.

For the first season. 2nd season onwards, it's a real pile of Jump crap.

When are we getting a Fate show?

Zombie Itachi mindrapes Kabuto until he's a good boi nun again right?

Never, they all have sex in them. Can't show that on nu-Toonami.

How many episodes?

So were they just going to double up on Sword Art Online two weeks in a row even without the glitch?

He tried to set up My Hero Academia as the next Dragon Ball Super, but that didn't exactly work out.

So it's like chicken run combined with attack on titan but gayer?

>a show where the main characters are young kids
These are always physical torture to sit through

Attached: 0045D5E8-4D4E-4B86-AB5E-BDB136F0EC5E.png (1159x1159, 1.68M)

What about Apocrypha?
Granted something like the Heaven's Feel movies would be a big no-no.

eh, more or less.
As someone who has no idea what it is, I must ask how it is like those.

I swear I saw an advertisement for this when I went to the movies last week. Not for showing on Toonami but like some sort of event thing.

No see,I'm the one asking.

It’s basically brand new, so that doesn’t surprise me

Damn really? I didn't see that coming. The season just finished airing today and I enjoyed it. Not sure if it's a good fit for Toonami but at least it's different than the typical action shounen.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Yakusoku no Neverland - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.01_[2019.01.09_14.44.49].jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>basically brand new
Hopefully this equals ratings above 500k.

Oh. Well what gave you the impression that it was like those? Because I know even less about it than you do, and want to know where or how you heard of it being Attack on Cock or whatever.

Basically

Attached: 1547782862372.jpg (1137x640, 87K)

Someone earlier mentioned the description and another user likened it to chicken run. I said Attack on titan because it seems to be about kids who fight monsters who want to eat them and no one knows why. I am also a dumb.

Already confirmed it's getting a second season next year too.

It won’t. It’s a Jump title, but lacks action, and the main cast are shireking children. Gonna be a ratings pit

Oh cool that’s not too bad then

FUCK

>monsters who want to eat them and no one knows why
I mean, considering the demons are sapient, it's not a huge secret, they eat humans for nutritional value. The actual biological reason is later revealed to be a literal case of "You are what you eat.

Is Toonami literally just a garbage can for everything from Jump?

Shame it's not Mob but at least it's not Ghoul.

So which will they push down for this, Bort or MHA?

Oh, joy. More fujoshit...

Attached: Kaiki-face6.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

What’s the waifu game like in this?

Slippery slope. Air one air them all.

Famous Shonen Jump Magazine series, Ashita no Joe and Sword Art Online.

It's actually not. Well I guess shipping is unavoidable even if they're literal kids.

Never heard of it

>haha 1 of 7 shows isn’t Jump #gottem

>two weeks of double SAO

Attached: 1549778713934.jpg (640x480, 51K)

And notice they didn’t specify the next weeks episodes would both be premieres. I can’t imagine them willingly burning two episodes in a night

Is that knife flip a fucking reference to captain america winter soldier?

Oh man, if you guys hated AoT and SAO for having too much talking, you're gonna hate this.
But Mob would've been fujoshit too.
The white haired kid has a major hard-on for the ginger in the middle. Not joking.

I honestly didn't see this one coming, I guess mob and ghoulfags are btfo for the next 12 weeks.

>didn’t see Jump trash coming from miles away
Really?

I've never seen it before, so it's something new to look at.

Does this mean that they're gonna pull off 4 new episodes over the next two weeks? What gets moved around/moved down? If they move HxH to 3am, fuck this block.

>We're getting Promised Neverland
Honestly a bit surprising. Enjoyed what I read of the Manga but never got back into.
Should be interesting

Attached: 1402862208130.png (281x301, 101K)

Delicious. Finally some good fucking food.

Attached: 1540698024027.jpg (640x360, 41K)

>Demarco has confirmed that he does in fact have a new show to replace Megalo Box. But he still hasn’t announced it even though Megalo Box ended this week.
So it has to be a simuldub show right? Something decent from this current season?

There are plenty of other Jump titles that aren't owned by Aniplex, already have a dub, and didn't finish this week

Read the thread, idiot.

Too bad the anime for TPN is trash. I really enjoyed the manga but the anime just can’t compare. Cutting out the inner monologues was a mistake

>if they move the worst rated show lower fuck this block
lol

>Doubling up SAO for two weeks
>Not actually putting the new show for April 6th

This is some sick April Fools Day Joke Demarco is putting out on us, isn’t it

Attached: CE6433FF-896F-4DA9-BBF3-87F5F5B7E155.jpg (750x638, 51K)

Everyone in this show is like 12 so...

They're all kids dude. And the only woman in the show is a fucking psychopath.

>new show announced/spoiled on a thursday
feels wrong for some reason

Soooooo, it’s loli and shota show

.......Yeah sure let's go with that.

so...?

THEY HAVE TO SHARE A HOUR WITH SAO 3

SOMEBODY KEEP THOSE 12 YEAR OLDS AWAY FROM KITTYTOE!

It’s not Demarco, it’s Aniplex. They probably haven’t even started the dub yet

This is the standard tbqh. Friday is too late because they need to discuss it on preflight, and we never get on air reveals anymore

They also started off in the middle of the series and showed filler crap

Because by that point it had already been at least 7 months after it ended in Japan.

The real gripe is why move it when it's over in less than three months? Of all the shows on the block, that one has been moved around the most. By my recollection, I think it's been at least four times.

MHA usually keeps up with Boruto

Beats a rerun in the middle of the premieres but I wish it was JoJo or MHA doubling up so they can take a break sooner.

>actually good show
Oh boy fags here will hate it

I mean it’s not going to get moved, because TPN is going in the opening left by MB, they are just covering the opening for an extra week with SAO. But HxHfags can never pass up an opportunity to be the victim

HxH moved like 3 times in just 2016. It’s up to 5 or 6 total.

It would be decent of them to leave it at 2:30 and let Clover and Shippuden settle into 3-4am sooner than inevitable. Once HxH ends that’s where they’re gonna be anyway so why move Clover twice?

HxH has what, 11 episodes left? 12? The last arc is a big whatever after Chimera Ant. I don't care if they stick it in the dead slot.

I’m noticing that. I swear people will always find a reason to complain.

Why don't they show Trigun anymore. Blood Blockade Battlefront would also be perfect for toonami

>>Asta turns into THE FUCKING DEVIL
That's not this arc though.

The premier season 1
dub of Gintama.

Because old shows get shit ratings.

BBB isn't even popular in Japan. It's very niche and the chapters come out very slowly.

how bad

When Titan is ready mid May it’s expansion (with Super at 10:30) or shows move down and a premiere ends up at 3:30am. By then HxH will have 8 episodes left or less. They’ll decide whether to shift shows down in the same order or rearrange some in preparation for the next shows so they don’t have to move shows twice.

>actionless, talk heavy garbage
>good
Being boring doesn’t make something good

Who cares about Japan when they'd be airing it in America

Anons in Toonami threads hates every show that's announced. They only like something if Demarco treats it like shit, like Black Clover.

brainlet

It’s rather popular for a “boring” show

So was Attack on Titan

>For the first season. 2nd season onwards, it's a real pile of Jump crap.
the current(and final) arc has been pretty much a mirror of the first except ray and norman switched roles

And so what? As mentions, the show basically ends this Saturday. The last arc does fuckall. Nobody cares about the “best” arc, and they surely won’t care about this one.

If they do drop AoT on in May, HxH is almost certainly going to be replaced by a rerun. So moving it down near the rerun slot it’s going to cycle into makes sense

And SAO and Tokyo Ghoul.

Well, that's a surprise.

Give it to me straight, is this show gonna bring the ratings? At least equivalent to Megalo Box?

Well fuck that was some spoilers.

Or maybe HxH won’t be replaced by a rerun.

Probably not, it has everything the Toonami audience hates.
Shoulda picked Mob S2 or Shield Hero if it had to be something from this season.

Hard to say. It’s easily more known than Megalobox and that could be to its detriment. I don’t see it doing worse than SAO though.

There’s zero chance they keep the block 100% premieres, especially if that means one of them airs at 3:30am

In the first season, Titan was huge. It was the long wait for more that killed interest. TPN will get another season in a reasonable amount of time.

>Ms. Tweedy/Isabella needs no changes

Kek

I used to think that as well but we’ll see user.

Depends on where they slot it. By the sound of it, even they don’t know where to put it, meaning they likely want it out front, but recognize it has zero action and will gutter the ratings if it’s right next to Super

that spoiler doesn't even make sense tho

The second season just announced today.

OG Dragon Ball, to piss off the virgins.

Boogiepop is coming lads. Its time to raise your IQs

The point was something dull and boring can still get super popular

Based and Boogiepilled

Attached: 1553278382659.jpg (1613x1000, 276K)

I got a 32 count box of White Castle sliders ready for Saturday

BoogieChads unite

The Promised Neverland is coming to Toonami April 13th

Attached: tumblr_pp3nn36Fji1sjroblo1_1280[1].jpg (960x960, 119K)

Having seen 11/12 of season 1. I understand enough for that to spoil something major. But maybe ep 12 already revealed it.

Proof or you're a faggot

Then we’re on the same page I think.

Plenty safe to put it at 12:30 after MHA or maybe 12am after Boruto. But yeah, I would not recommend it air directly after Super.

Where is the best place to put? Tbh I think it fits the same slot Megalo Box was in just fine. Like you said, it lack of action will tank early ratings, and by the time SAO is over, the retards have already gone to bed anyway, so that seems like the best home for it without being a detriment to the rest of the night

RIP your butthole

Attached: 1547963624860.jpg (193x245, 17K)

He's right
Fucking called it
twitter.com/ToonamiNews/status/1111376710732124161

would you fuck aku in this state?

1. did they stop calling that a crave case?

2. what do you mean you have it ready? it's fresh now and going to be soggy liquid shit on saturday?

any state except kentucky, really

>My girl Emma finally getting her due
Hell yeah.

Attached: f5c41f25f0570227cf9db7ff935fba21.jpg (600x500, 51K)

I only see it slotting after SAO if they do this to fit in new Titan.

April 13th
12:30 - SAO
1:00 - Neverland
1:30 - JoJo

May
12:30 AoT
1:00 Neverland
1:30 SAO
2:00 JoJo

Fake news

>Yet another Jump meme show
Hey at this rate maybe they'll go for Yuuna-san or Bokuben when it airs. Real talk though call me when they get something good

Attached: 1530474999994.jpg (1260x718, 125K)

May as well just toss out your phone because the call is never gonna come

That makes sense. Even though it’s a simuldub, AoT isn’t much of a ratings draw for them, so they may even be fine putting it later. SAO is bound to move eventually because of its increased length and expected break

>Mob OVA announced
>"wait hang on nvm maybe later"
>SAO starts
>Megalobox ends
>surely the OVA is airing in the meantime
>no, you get 2 weeks of double dosage SAO and Promised Neverland
What the fuck is even happening anymore? So the glitch didn't matter and they were already planning an hour of SAO at least once? For some retarded reason? Or is it something we can't see yet?

Mob is the only anime I've caught on Toonami in awhile that I actively want more of and wont just sit through for /tg/ with the occasional good moment per episode (of the currently running shows). I at least wanted the OVA until whenever Season 2 may come, since it was actually announced to be coming like a month and a half ago. Damn it.

Attached: neck.jpg (240x250, 21K)

Mob sucks ass. I'd rather be bored than sit through painfully unfunny and obnoxious humor and shit attempts to be deep mixed with comedy. Funny how that is, we have at least one like that always on the fucking block.

Demarco needs to answer more questions

Its a frozen case numbnuts.

The reason is pretty clear, Aniplex doesn’t have the dub ready yet. Why Demarco chose a show that wouldn’t be ready when they need it is anyone’s guess

toonami sux

>Neverland aired its last episode TODAY
>like literally less than 12 hours ago
Tell me I’m not the only one who sees this being a ratings blunder just because everyone just watched it

Demarco needs to watch Boogiepop, maybe then he'll lose his taste for shit.

>Aniplex doesn’t have the dub ready yet.
The Mob twitter said it was a schedule conflict, presumably Alice in Chains took priority over one schedule filler.

>Alice in Chains
Better than Nirvana imho

OMG THEY'RE RERUNNING COWBOY BEBOP

GET HYPE

Dumbass Slowpoke

Holy shit, Toonami is back.

That’s the theory people had with Titan season 2 and 3.

But if within weeks of the Japanese airing isn’t the right time to air a show and a year or more after the hype isn’t the right time to air a show then when is the best time window for airing something on Toonami? Like a year later or a bit less? Megalobox started airing about 6 months after it ended but I don’t think it would have done better sooner or later.

fuck, i forget every fucking saturday

simuldub because the internet ruins dub hype for tv

Titan was always shit.

Damn, we hit the bump limit well before Friday

It might have worked if he didn't get it so late that the simuldub of S3 was airing at the same time

AoT will likely be within 2-3 weeks of Japan so maybe it should take priority over Neverland and SAO but both of them are also pretty fast turnaround shows. But then again Titan has lost steam and Neverland is fresh for the block so maybe it should air before AoT. It really does not matter that much which order those 3 air in though. They’ll all probably do similar.

But it was once popular shit.

and if he didnt say it was never coming and to watch it online

Simuldub or bust? That’s a tall order. It’s astonishing that Aniplex is even getting two shows dubbed within about 3 months of when they started airing in Japan.

You do realize that tweet was in January, right? It’s completely unrelated

If Aniplex had the dub ready, we wouldn’t be taking a double SAO break

He never said to watch MHA elsewhere but he did say they couldn’t get it when they tried. He should have said nothing though. His attempt to pass the blame blew up in his face.

I don’t know what the ideal time is, but right on the heels of the original airing can’t be the right time because everyone who gave a shit literally just watched it.

I suppose it’s no worse than SAO though, which is overlapping with its Japanese broadcast

>two weeks of the SAO power hour
A-at least it means we get rid of it sooner right

Attached: 1547612264252.jpg (1024x1024, 223K)

If they arent repeats, which my personal bet is that they are.

This is why infinite episode shows like Boruto shouldn’t be in the front. There would be no issues at all if that slot was open for short cycling shows, but instead it’s a constant roadblock. Same for MHA

This week confirmed isn’t, but it doesn’t speed us up any since it’s just makeup for the missed episode last week. The following week I’m expecting to be a rerun

At least MHA doesn't have a giant backlog like Boruta

Its still shit.

Telling your fans you won’t/can’t air a show is essentially telling them to watch it elsewhere. Why shelve it for Toonami if the guy in charge said they can’t air it?

it should be illegal to have taste this awful

People who watch anime subbed as it comes out are not Toonami's target audience. Those people lost interest in Toonami years ago.

Is every MC on Toonami right now some form of autistic?

>/fit/ autism
>Bort actually seems well adjusted for a kid
>hero fanboy autism
>video game autism
>I don’t know what new show is about
>Josuke seems normal enough
>wizard king autism
>muh kite autism
>hokage autism
>titan autism
2-3 aren’t

No?

>Bort actually seems well adjusted for a kid
t.Narpo

I know it’s at bump limit now, but this thread felt kinda dead for a show reveal

Its because it happened late into the thread and the week.

Bort just wants to fuck around and do kid stuff. He is a little asshole, but he doesn’t have anything autistic goal or dream

And everyone has been gnashing their teeth for this announcement for weeks, so no matter what it was it was gonna be underwhelming

NOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS THEIR TURN

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-6-11-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Sentai anything
Never ever

These designs seem really obnoxious.

Promised Neverland is far from the a bad result. In fact it's actually a really good show.

We have actual SAOfags in /tg/ so I can't trust anyone here. Not that user btw.

GIRL OR GUY

I NEED TO KNOW

f m f

See you faggots Saturday.

No you wont. I have gargamantuans ob bunsdfy ,hwrry

This user was clearly attacked with a garganto ray causing him to grow large hands and mistype those words. He is asking us to hurry and help but we can't do shit. Also something about Ted Bundy I believe.

Bundy did it.

Bundy-chu did it.

Good night, and good luck. We'all all need it...

Attached: 51676784_p0.jpg (840x1220, 547K)

I fapped to Carrot. I am sorry, /tg/.

Ok this thread can die now.

Attached: 1444381763050.jpg (1200x1600, 257K)

Attached: tumblr_inline_poqjg1oUNY1reto4t_500[1].jpg (500x692, 77K)

Emma is "muh family" autism and later "I don't want anyone to die, even our enemies" autism. She's a cute kind of autistic though.

Bort has "I hate my dad" autism and slightly later, Sasuke worship autism

one piece failed twice lol