What's higher quality? One of Bob's burgers or one of Spongebob's?

What's higher quality? One of Bob's burgers or one of Spongebob's?

Attached: Spongebob's burgers.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bobs-burgers.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Admiral-irer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Krabby Patty with Jellyfish Jelly > All else

Probably Bob's Burgers. I don't trust the taste of a bunch of undersea creatures and that's really all we have to go with regarding Spongebob's cooking acumen.

There's a difference between taste and quality.
Something can have better quality than something else which tastes better.

My brother had a theory that the reason Krabby Patties are so good is because they're the only burgers that can't be tainted by sea water.

And you expect food that's stored under seawater, under the inspection of what we have to assume are the only non-retarded fish, would be higher quality (whatever you think that means) that something curated by modern humans?
Besides it's a fucking burger, you can make it as "quality" as you want, it's still junkfood.

Depends on what criteria the quality is judged upon. I'm not familiar with Bob's Burgers, but Spongebob at least puts love into his patties and that, in my book, is a sign of quality.
And it's fully possible to make a non-junkfood burger.

Well yeah goddamnit but maybe you need to define quality other than "he tried to make it good" because other Bob also cares. It's not taste or quality of products, clearly, so what is it?

>And it's fully possible to make a non-junkfood burger.
"No."

The definition of junk food is food with little to no nutritional value.

That's a fucking dumb definition then, because even the worst burger has nutritional value, just not the right proportions for a balanced diet.

I don't know the entire crabby patty always seemed a bit fishy to me.

Yeah, there's something subspecieous about their business..

I think it's dumb that you want to define anything less than balanced as junk. Just because a burger isn't the best choice for frequent meals doesn't put it in the same tier as Oreos, come on.

Bob's Burgers being actually awesome is canon. Legit chefs went there for his food.

Also I have made the baby you can chive my car burger, as done by Babish. That shit was good.

>Legit chefs went there for his food
Ep?

bobs-burgers.fandom.com/wiki/Secret_Admiral-irer

>it's still junkfood.
Wut

Can’t believe I’m reading a thread about an argument between bobs burgers and spongebobs burgers

You fucking idiots will literally argue about ANYTHING

I think it's dumb we aren't talking about the topic of the thread anymore, and you still haven't defined what you think "quality" means.

There's no argument about which is better, its just some faggot claiming all burgers are junk.

American detected.

The "Bob is a mediocre businessman but incredible cook" vs. "Jimmy Pesto is a successful businessman but his food is shit" dichotomy will always be one of my favorite things about Bob's Burgers.

Spongebob IS a allergen, his presence alone lowers the quality significantly due contamination, in my case that would make his "burgers" inedible. YAY, FISH AND SEAFOOD ALLERGIES, I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT LIKE 90% OF FOODS AVAILABLE AT ANY RESTURANT!

There is also that from what i remember Spongebob is limited to what Mr.Krab provides while Bob has explicitly been noted to want high-quality ingredients and freaking out when he doesn't get them, his burgers are notably Gourmet Quality, with his main source of being unsuccessful being that he is a "Artist" who doesn't want to compromise.

Arguable, they definitely have a purpose and in the end a burger is a cooked ground meat patty between bread, you can do them in ways to lessen or remove the greasiness and use high quality meat that you ground yourself to avoid "mystery meat", the general issue is that you eat bread and meat perhaps too much protein if you are a inactive faggot.

A actual varied menu is obviously better then just eating the same thing every fucking day though, but Burgers are hardly the cancer their reputation claims, but the reputation is there for a reason, because they are such a "Simple" food people settle for low quality and rush the cooking, especially ones at fast-food joints, i can't even eat burgers unless i made the myself because people just plain settle for so low grade ones to a point that they are what people think is all there is.

TL;DR: Burgers are varied and highly customable, as a result so is the nutritional value and the critique is explicitly just a critique against (Beef) Meat and Bread (Not even necessarily white bread, just Bread).

Burgers are serious business.

Attached: 1519357361083.jpg (1200x825, 214K)

How is there no argument? One is praised by fish and the other is praised by humans. One is stored underwater by retarded fish and the other is stored according to modern hygiene by normal people.
There is no argument because Bob's are objectively better.

That's why I said there's no argument.

if only he would make a peanut butter and jelly bacon burger.

>I can't understand why threads are made.

Attached: No fun allowed.jpg (488x516, 92K)

>implying the humans in Bobs Burger arent also mostly retarded as well.

Bob's Burgers because they use BEEF

Pretty patties are the superior burger.

Attached: PrettyPatties.jpg (400x300, 105K)

Normal Bob is a great chef but Spongebob impressed a God with his cooking.

Is this bait or are you just retarded? This is a comics and cartoons board, the only serious /non silly threads we could have here is animation, drawing and storytelling process.

>spongebob makes burgers in the ocean
>soggy bun completely soaked in salt water

Hard pass

Beef is a shitty meat fetishized to hell and back by ameritards

People ITT keep talking as if the water in spongebob has water properties. They have fires down there.

Makes me wish they'd stop their petty peeing races and join forces. They'd be unstoppable together.

Attached: underwater fire.jpg (1651x1186, 231K)

>Bob uses only the finest ingredients
>Mr. Krabs reuses patties

which do you think?

Not the same thing dingus.

Attached: cxzo6stj54e11.png (480x280, 198K)

A burger is just meat and bread arranged in a variety of ways. It can be "junk food" and it can not be "junk food"

Only way to settle it is a burger cooking contest. Wimpy, Hal Jordan and Jughead are the judges.

They turn your face purple.

This.

Bob's burgers are great by real world standards, but Spongebob's burgers go beyond what's realistically possible.

>Cooking with Toon Physics

Implying King Neptune is worth of any praise.

he's BALD for fuck's sake!

Considering Spongebob is canonically smaller than a regular life-size squirrel and is therefore really small compared to a person, the burgers he makes are probably really small too. Just one of them would be about the size of a gumdrop. No matter how good the gumdrop size burger is, I’d rather have a fullsize burger from Bob.

>t. Plankton and Jimmy Pesto fusion

It's not that baaaaaAAAALD! BALD! BALD!

Attached: king-neptune-bald-1.png (300x162, 69K)

>Bob ends up sympathizing with and getting Neptune to accept his baldness for what it is.

What if he wore a water helmet like when he visits Sandy and came up on land to make one for you?

considering the shit that real fish eat a Krabby Patty can´t be that tasty let. Probably made out of all kinds of garbage and shit that settled on the ocean floor and poisonous to humans

We all know we would somehow end up with Jimmy's food and Bob's business acumen out of that.

This is like comparing the eastern katana to the western sword.

The krabby patty is a single unchanging formula, perfected over many years. Glorious nippon patties flipped 10,000 times.

Bob, on the other hand, takes burgers in wild and new directions like the swordsmiths of the west. Some designs are extremely effective, and some are merely ceremonial or experimental. From one year to the next a Bob burger can be totally different yet still maintain an exceedingly high degree of quality.

Spongebob beat King Neptune himself at making a burger. It was so fucking good, he had to eat it twice. If that isn't a testament to the quality, I don't know what is.

Neptune's burgers are awful, though

Attached: The_Original_Fry_Cook_017.jpg (1152x864, 87K)

If you go to Sonic, you'll get the idea.

spongebob's are just frozen premade patties

>where.jpg.png.gif.webm.mp4.gov.net.com

Forgot your trip, Boco.

>A hamburger is a single dish providing a balanced helping of nature's blessings: meat, grain and vegetable

Attached: IMG_0865.png (916x720, 1.06M)

fuck you, that never happened

>he didnt watch the second movie with the Burger Pirate

was he right?

Im not Boco, but would you mind explaining his Burger autism, i don't follow tripfagdrama, but you piqued my interest.

Attached: 1524013052933.png (700x700, 254K)

Um...why me?

Attached: 1484887684624.png (222x420, 87K)