If this wasn’t a scam and a pipe dream, Yea Forums would of flocked around this show and defended the fuck out of it...

If this wasn’t a scam and a pipe dream, Yea Forums would of flocked around this show and defended the fuck out of it, and would consider anyone who disliked it sexist or a transphobe. You know it’s true.

Attached: C0AF2D22-7100-4FAC-AE4D-3CB6D219E48E.jpg (600x400, 64K)

I really don't see what you're saying as something that would have happened, ever.

I mean you'd probably have bait threads saying its a good show but the only people actually defending it would be shills who only came to Yea Forums in the first place because they heard it was being badmouthed. Even Captain Military Propoganda is a big budget hollywood movie, it's gonna be divisive because some people eat up literally everything they see on the big screen, but Gen Zed is low budget shlock with production values so terrible you'd be hard pressed to actually find unironic defenders who regularly browse the site.

So does that mean threads would have also been chock full of insecure white guys crying and shitting their pants about their being a 'woke' cartoon?

not even the tranniest of trannies thought this was good for any length of time, gimme a break man

what happened to the people behind this shitshow?

someone drank the meme koolaid too hard

I think you need something actually appealing on the surface at least to set up a proper "scam"

There’d be regular arguments.

I would Stan the hell outta this show, I’m sad it’s not a thing :(

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a merry Christmas?"
It was a scam,i dont know what you're trying to prove with your hypotheticals

very stupid post

you tell yourself that

Considering we still somehow have leftover tumblr trannies, you're correct.

No

Just like Alt Right Hero. Damn shame

I think op is a tumblrite who got lost

Congratulations user, you've just proven OP is right.

>Stan

Damn, Yea Forums really is Yea Forumsmblr as fuck

>First ever trans voice actor
>Who is Maddie Blaustein

>would of

>everyone is a horrible or flawed person
>EXCEPT THE TRANSGENDER WHO IS REALLY BRAVE AND IS VOICED BY A REAL TRANSGENDERRRRRRR
Also the writing and animation was shit. It looked like one of those animated parody videos that College Humor would put out. In fact that'd be an insult to CH.

If they brought it back it should be retitled "Zoomers"