Why the best 3d modelers Always gets sick and probably have a short live expectancy goddammit

Why the best 3d modelers Always gets sick and probably have a short live expectancy goddammit.

Attached: D2iuXIRXQAAFF-P.png (857x584, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/skuddbutt/status/1110799739468107777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sad Lugmillord got diagnosed with something terminal while working on his Banjo Kazooie hack, I really enjoyed his Mario 64 hacks

It's a thankless job with long hours.

It is a form of suicide

Because they didn't do the Toph model despite her winning the poll and switched to Azula.

Is he die?

I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Also need somebody to find out why artists always have terrible depression regularly, it has to be linked to the artistic ability

Attached: s-shes fast.gif (1024x1024, 352K)

Not sure if this applies, but Kitty0706

Almost
twitter.com/skuddbutt/status/1110799739468107777
100% of his stuff isnt locked in a paywall is a reason why he is my favorite modeler.
I hope he doesnt die.

Some artists feel they've wasted their time, but it's one of the few things they're good at so they plug away anyway. Others constantly feel the need to one-up themselves, try to do better than last time, but they always end up disappointed in themselves. Other artists still were already depressed before they made art their primary hobby or even their job, and what started as an escape became their prison.

Not all artists are like that of course. Many artists who have been in the business for years, decades even, are totally well adjusted and approach everyday with a smile as bright as the sun. But for a lot of people, it takes a certain mental position to make them want to delve into artistry to begin with. Much like most of the past's super geniuses were very clearly on the autism spectrum, a lot of artists have their own touch of the 'tism that gets them drawing, and keeps them drawing. It's just begging for trouble in the long run, but eventually it becomes one of the only things they feel moderately competent at, so it's what they continue to do.

t. artist who really wishes he didn't have a creative bone in his body and could just be happy playing Call of Duty or some shit rather than seeking some fulfillment in drawing.

Attached: MFW-Nop-492 (2).jpg (540x540, 49K)

Attached: like, duels in the rain, yugi.gif (460x345, 492K)

Damn, I had almost forgotten..

>still no part 3 of animo and shadman's horsefuck animation

im guessing they took a break to do their side project which was spider verse

Art is a trust fall. There are few survivors.

best hair cut

Attached: D2iuX9uW0AENw0E.png (379x446, 117K)

Still cute

Attached: D2PdqKiWoAUh1er.png (663x601, 334K)

Thank you for sharing your shit taste with us.

Compare it to manga artists; long hours, low pay, never able to settle anywhere to start a family because projects and studio's move all over the place depending on where the cash is coming from, no other hobbies and no labour agreement

>why artists always have terrible depression regularly
long hours sitting in artificial lighting conditions doing repetitive work

feel like you're spreading your negativity towards the art too much here
unless you wanted to specifically talk about the sad angle, but even then

whos dieing?

maybe because Toph is underage?

they all are.

nobody gives a shit about your daddy issues

well, Toph is more underage than the others. also maybe this is the reason he won't make a Louise model

I can't wait for you to tell that to the judge, pedo

im against pedo? werent you following the convo?

tweets deleted now

She looks gay

He did make a louise model

Lack of money.

>Unfortunately, he suffered a third relapse after forgetting to take his medication
God dammit

Or Skudd can simply aged up the characters like Gwen.

Attached: C3jPKNHWcAAOkiP.jpg (688x1080, 36K)

Patreon considered even his Mavis to be a loli, so that doesn't work.

Original hair was best

Because Azula is best girl.

His patreon is set to SFW now. He dumps his model on his Twitter now.