Lisa Simpson is a terrible person

>Uploads a video of her brother onto the internet without her brother's consent in an attempt to humiliate him.
>She succeeds at getting him ostracized and brags about it.
>Looks up to a vandalism group because she thinks they're all girls. Somehow the smartest character in the Simpson family believes that they're fighting for a cause when its obvious that they're sexists trying to stir the pot.
>Group is suddenly a problem once Bart says he's a part of a group because he is a boy.
>Only acts like what they're doing is a problem when it affects something she cares about.
>Even after realizing that the group went too far and is sexist, not allowing Bart to stay in because he's a boy, Lisa still decides to join the vandalism group.

Fuck this character.

Attached: 220px-Lisa_Simpson (1).png (220x357, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps
youtube.com/watch?v=EcmdZDNofTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6mmMFNzJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=yzk9JQIe2ic
mtv.com/news/2140944/lisa-simpson-feminist/
nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lisa-simpson-feminist-icon-2055535
theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-lisa-simpson-feminist-icon
buzzfeed.com/cassiesmyth/lisa-for-president
babe.net/2016/12/09/ode-lisa-simpson-original-748
youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU
simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy
youtu.be/Air8dtFhcSk?t=220
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i miss when the show actually implied that bart was smarter than he looked

Honestly if I wasn't white I would just kill myself.

Mods deleted that last thread. Jerks.

Attached: 1553666104141.png (353x706, 128K)

Look at the bright side, her Movie poster is way worse and more boring than Bart's.

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

Sneed

This reminds me.
Did anything ever come of her subplot in the movie? Or was it just a case of giving her something to do?

>Incels suddenly go on a crusade when Lisa calls them out
Its just a tv show

No matter how bad Lisa might get, she's still way better than Nicole at the very least.

think it was just giving her something to do.

Every episode seems to be about Lisa these days and its getting overwhelming.

What's next weeks episode?

>Girl's in the Band: Lisa is...

Fucking knew it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PrNjlz8kps

gotta get those girl empowerment points.

Nope, that kid banished forever after the movie.

At least we'll get more Lisa's feet.

Attached: 1552889499656.gif (600x338, 4M)

Isn't it because of the contract agreements that guarantee that the VAs of the show would have equal amounts of screen-time across each season, and since Yeardley Smith only voices Lisa and no other characters she seemingly has a disproportionate amount of presence?

That doesn't hold true to Marge and the other characters Julie voices. They barely have anything to do each season these days.

All men are Trump

It was giving her something to do. Initially Milhouse was going to be the love interest and it would have maybe been more relevant, but they changed the movie radically multiple times during production.

And a TV show is supposed to entertain me, not make me despise one of the main characters who has shown to be better than this already.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcmdZDNofTQ

Just realized something

The Simpsons is written bad on purpose

And threads like this are made by fox interns

It’s all their attempt to generate attention

Wake up sheep

Just ignore the show

Just
Ignore
It all

Just don’t look

Attached: 31486657-B594-401A-A6CD-64AF66811E4F.jpg (478x358, 27K)

They're all varying degrees of hypocritical jerks. This time Lisa was the a-hole instead of Homer or Bart. If she were perfect all the time, you'd bitch that the writers make her too good.

>not recognizing the patrician kino of Bart loving his sister for being able to prank on a front he can't
Eat my shorts, man.

Zombie Simpsons is still a shitshow, but that was a touching moment.

Attached: 1536639392099.png (500x384, 242K)

shut up gajin

why is bart drawn fat but lisa isn't? They both seem to have the same diet

>simpsons post 1999
>kino or the barest quality
you're a literal shiteater.

That episode was worse than the Lady Gaga one.

What was so especially bad about Lady Gaga? I don't actually remember what happened in it, but I don't remember it was particularly bad. That is, worse than modern baseline.

Remember that time Lisa tried to get them all to eat fresh vegetables and they all got sick because their bodies weren't used to them, besides she obviously takes after marge and bart homer.

I'd rather eat shit than starve.

The whole thing was about inflating Lisa's ego, and I hate Lisa. That's why I hated it anyway.

It had an icky girl in it. Yuck!

>I'd rather eat shit than starve.
yikes

Attached: cuckoo.png (543x406, 281K)

Would you fucking stop all ready, go to rule34 or something.

I don't know why Milhouse is still in love with her.

Because it represents exactly what makes modern Simpsons shit. It doesn't mock or poke fun at Pop Culture. It worships it.

It's meaningless to discuss Simpsons characters. There's no consistent characters, just one or two concepts with individual episodes characterize at a whim around.

Milhouse only drinks estrogen enriched söi milk.

So that means....

Sadly people watch it still and live so it gets views. If this was a cable show it would've died, but it's not it's basic so poor people watch it.

Attached: 1529873706149.jpg (638x373, 44K)

>Uploads a video of her brother onto the internet without her brother's consent in an attempt to humiliate him.
>She succeeds at getting him ostracized and brags about it.

Social shaming is a common technique of millenials.

Someone should draw the posters with switched characters haha

A character can be imperfect without being insufferable. I liked when her flaws were that she flipped out about her perfectionism, because that made sense. When she was hypocritical about being intolerant to meat eating in her vegetarian story and about being intolerant to other people's beliefs in her buddhism story at least by the end of it she acknowledged that she was being hypocritical. In this one, they make it out to be that she was right all along, and even make Bart continue to agree with their message, when they straight up told him they only kept him around to frame if they got caught.

That may explain this.

Attached: Milhouse that 90's show.gif (480x360, 264K)

Lisa is Gen Z now.

Attached: 15625652524.png (258x338, 96K)

Theres a big difference between having character flaws compared to being a malicious asshole.

Lisa's at least a little porky.
She's fatter than Sherri and Terri.

Attached: fatlisa.jpg (720x404, 36K)

Footfags can't help their autism, they have to publicly announce their fetish at every possible chance they get.

8-year-old's are not moral paragons; more news at 11.

They should do an episode where Lisa gets raped.

>ya forgot telling a 10 year old girl to go off into a fucking dangerous forest where she'd die because she had a crush on her brother
Or when she thought she killed Martin, she convinced Bart to cover it up

She's a fucking sociopath

Too bad they've been writing her as a 30-something hipster for ages now.

>What you so happy about?
Having achieved the Japanese Dream of knocking up his sister, apparently.

I didn't know Bart was so cosmopolitan.

She is not, and has never been, an eight-year-old.

That doesn’t make me want to see her canon vagina any less.

>blaming a fictional character for having a shitty personality instead of the writer of said personality(which nearly always changes depending on the episode)
And for that matter, why are you even torturing yourself watching Zombie Simpsons in the first place?

Attached: SV7TT1T.gif (333x333, 188K)

>When Sneedposting is the only good thing to come of The Simpsons in literal years
Formerly Funny

What's wrong with early Lisa regarding acting her age? She supposed to be bright.

Suddenly? Where the fuck have you been?
Lisa's been reviled for her hypocritical idiotic bullshit for over 2 decades.

-Remember when she gave away millions because it was ill gotten so she gave them back to the man who made them ill gotten in the first place, and almost killed her father out of shock as a result?
-Remember when she got a restraining order on her brother and made him live outside and tortured him repeatedly?
Remember when she almost killed an innocent girl because of jealousy over a guy, -not realizing that she was his younger sister?
-Remember when she got moved up to 3rd grade and got completely jealous that Bart was doing better than her?
-Remember when she decided to be a delinquent based on a written test, and not only insulted her mother, but essentially ruined her brothers life?
-Remember when she tried to sabotage her little sisters education because of jealousy that she might be smarter than her when she grows up?
-Remember ruining a barbecue and endangering people's lives because she was being an extremely obnoxious vegetarian?

There's even more too that I can't remember. The point is Lisa is a vile bitch that gets everything handed to her because of word of god, despite being despicable, pathetic, or foolish despite being the "smart one" of the family.

Lol gay, Lisa is life

Attached: F2D1E476-27DA-4D66-909D-042CF8320F1F.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV6mmMFNzJ4

Although I dislike that everyone is playing fast and loose with the term "incel" these days, I agree with you that this is artificial outrage at best. The show has been shit and Lisa has been terrible for well over two decades now. This one particular episode being marginally more stupid and ill-conceived is nothing to lose sleep over. It's not a ploy by the dreaded ess-jay-dubyas to advance an ideology, because the show's political slant has been well-established since the 90's and the few people who are still watching it are not doing so to get the straight dope. This is just the show's writers padding the script with dated pop culture references and slogans, which has been standard operating procedure ever since the staff collectively began phoning it in in season ten.

If anything, low-effort pop culture references like these are attempts to garner attention. People look up the clip of the reference in question, watch it for the novelty value, and then never think about it again for the duration of their lives. We shouldn't feed into the screenwriters' cynical attention-grabbing by getting up in arms.

Attached: 1476123228506.jpg (568x376, 34K)

>It's not a ploy by the dreaded ess-jay-dubyas to advance an ideology, because the show's political slant has been well-established since the 90's
It used to be more libertarian.

The twins deserve to be punished.

Is that another deal where they take a video of the episode running on a TV to cheat Youtube copyright bots?

Hahah

Attached: Fqs8.jpg (480x360, 60K)

This; Simpsons was anti-authority but SJW are very authoritarian.

Why does Lisa's ass look like a Pac-Man ghost?

Depended on the writer. Some writers like John Swartzwelder were pretty right wing, others like David Cohen were pretty well the opposite, and I would say Dave Mirkin was probably the most liberal showrunner they had.

no one is gonna read your fucking essay lol

Attached: 2E7B1E5F-072B-4F36-9496-1ABCA3E3F945.jpg (368x368, 20K)

This was one fucking disturbing episode.

Kavner is inches from death, so the writers don't give Marge more than a couple of lines of dialog.

How lisa friend was just a Coo Coo

why'd they draw her panties

Attached: snapshot.jpg (640x360, 104K)

Lisa Needs Milhouse, Milhouse is the only idiot that would pump her Ego up. Everyone else would end up leaving her.

Attached: 42628870256527407f23a9de45c0ad4a.jpg (768x1024, 63K)

Why not?

Lisa is the most beloved character in the small secluded bubbles where the writers hang out. Lisa was the original tumblr kid, even before tumblr was a thing.

Attached: lisa tumblr.png (1300x721, 977K)

I think he'd pump more than just her ego.

What is everyone's honest opinion about Lisa?

I liked her back in the early days. She was smart and had her beliefs, but she also knew how to have fun and go along with all the craziness. I liked her when she was smart AND a kid.

Now she's nothing more than the mouthpiece for the writers. She always has to be in the right, and opposes everyone else's (especially Bart's or Homer's) opinions.

This episode had a female animation director. Just so you know.

She's fatter than Sherri and Terri.

Attached: 24l.jpg (512x384, 46K)

If you knew the movie that episode was parodying...

They wish to be the little girl.

so did the newest one

Attached: zbhMs0Q7r7BVE-cRgYjC0NXKj3Z70v-f8xJSEMMxY6Yp0nMGhj1gXGAIVkZtghlcRxKKruqXqcEKOZGFoDLlr1r4r79WzdkI1KEO (1920x1080, 315K)

Like I said earlier in this thread, there's no point in trying to have an opinion on Simpsons characters because there's no consistency.

When Lisa is being a smart precocious girl she's good. When she's serving as a mouthpiece for writers, she's usually bad.

that's an interesting way of saying you don't have a response because because your argument is a non-argument

so did this one

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 64K)

I suspect Lauren MacMullan has a Lisa fat fetish, because the episodes she directed usually...

Attached: bye_bye_nerdie_348.jpg (720x528, 81K)

see All it is are the personal convictions of individual screenwriters bleeding into their work. Nothing more, nothing less. That's not to say it isn't annoying, because the show's writing is terrible, but there's nothing malicious or conspiratorial going on.

Summarized in less than 20 words:

The episode is bad and isn't worth any attention.

Wouldn't a dress so short be against school dress code?

My take is that women animators can get away with this easier and it doesn't look as pervy as if a dude drew Lisa's underoos.

OG Lisa is a completely different character from zombie Lisa. I realize that's technically not the case, but it may as well be. The greatest offense with contemporary Lisa is that it's such an ugly bastardization of Lisa's old character. OG Lisa was funny and charming and flawed and human, just like the rest of her family. She was plagued by anxiety, self-doubt, and her ego, just like a real person, which helped to make her believable and engaging. Zombie Lisa along with pretty much every ZS character is completely flat and static. Bart's sole characteristic is that he's a trouble-maker; Marge is a mom; Homer is stupid and shouts a lot; Lisa is supposed to be smart and shouts a lot. It's like they're all cardboard cut-outs of the characters we actually like.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

Like the Ithaca 37 he just used to commit a murder suicide with her?

user, it's a school were Bat causes chaos constantly - any other school would expell him by now
Don't look into it too much

>All men are Trump
so they are all Chads

it wasnt meant to be an argument, im just not gonna gonna waste my time

or that they're senile and elderly

Technically no if you wore shorts or a skort.

It may be a shitty school, but it's one thing to not expel a student and another is to ask a student to wear a longer dress. It's ridiculous, it barely covers her crotch

Seriously, what the fuck man. Who thought parodying Heavenly Creatures was a good idea?

All little girl characters on the show dress like that, it's some outdated 50s sitcom convention that shows can't let go of.

Attached: Pay_Pal_103.JPG.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

i mean that's what her character is essentially about in the end
where's he post of her trying to join the football team.

it's curious that you're continuing to respond even though this apparently isn't worth your time. Just had to let everyone know it's not worth your time, I guess?

Generation labels are just meaningless marketing nonsense.

The Simpsons had a lot of outdated aspects even in the 90s

He wouldn't know how to pump anything else .

She's meant to be 8, user

>A character can be imperfect without being insufferable.
And is your argument that Homer is not insufferable? You saw pink spraypaint and freaked out, big deal. I think it's great that the show trolled all the /pol/-holes. It still wasn't funny, but at least you could enjoy it on a meta level.

Look like Ned Flanders came to town

The length of her dress would actually make more sense for a slutty teen than a little girl.

but Lisa doesn't

She wears giant white bloomers

I wonder how will Disney treat The Simpsons. I doubt they will cancel it. Are they just going to keep it limping around, slowly bleeding itself out? Bring in a new creative team? Put some sort of Feige in charge of revitalizing the franchise?

and you just realized this now because?.....

i said that the shitty essay wasnt worth my time, not the rest of the thread

Attached: 66DE9E32-43B5-4E25-AF8C-65F9061AD011.jpg (960x895, 65K)

Attached: img6.png (1527x73, 9K)

Enabler Confirmed

user, little girls wear short dresses all the time
She was originally seven.

I understand you equate short skirts with whores but she's eight, not 18

this is a response that summarizes the point and isn’t an lengthy

*isnt lengthy

>the shitty essay wasnt worth my time
Just like the episode and all discussion about it.

E N A B L E R

Worshipping Lisa is all he can do!

I take comfort in knowing Lisa is condemned to spend her adult years as Milhouse's blowup doll.

I was trying to gauge whenever their hemline is in relation to knees, and suddenly I realized nobody has knees in this picture and probably in the entire Simpsons.

Are there any new episodes where Lisa is characterized decently?

Fuck would I know. You think I watch Nu Simpsons?

Yes.

Lisa was good when the show was good. When the show became bad, she became bad, like all the other characters. She just gets singled out because Yea Forums is full of emotionally damaged people who have a raging fury for cartoon little girls.

Attached: arthur's new friend lisa simpson.jpg (480x360, 38K)

I thought it was just autists who were butthurt that they never showed her naked.

>emotionally damaged people who have a raging fury for cartoon little girls.
Oh I've got something raging for cartoon little girls but it's not fury.

a raging clue?

Attached: HardlyBoys.jpg (3300x2550, 452K)

^This.

Don't forget pic related.

Attached: 1295327298760.jpg (512x384, 44K)

>Remember when she got a restraining order on her brother and made him live outside and tortured him repeatedly?
and then said she couldn't remember a single good thing Bart had done for her

You'll need more french fries to cover Lisa.

Didn't Yeardley Smith claim the writers slammed the door in her face when she went to check on what they were up to?

The writers hate her apparently
Though if that's the case then I don't know why they write episodes that favor Lisa

No they do it to Steven from Stevens universe

Because Al Jean is the showrunner once again and he seems to love Lisa in more than one way, for whatever reason.

No one is characterized decently post 1999

Why is she so fat?

Think back to all those discussions about that Steven-Connie breakup arc and you'll know what I mean.

Because she jazz sister

Fox forced them to to because Yeardley is paid $275,000 an episode to voice one character.

Bart has done several good things for her. How the hell does she forget something like the song he wrote for her on her birthday?

I would have done the same to that fish-faced bitch.

Comparable lifestyle and diet to her fat dad.

>Only acts like what they're doing is a problem when it affects something she cares about.

That sounds like pretty typical female behavior tbqh.

Bookworm who doesn't exercise much.

That episode also had that scene with Nelson's mom and her panties falling around her legs.

Lisa honestly needs a episode where she loses and loses badly.

How they got away with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=yzk9JQIe2ic

Katie Rice got away with some pretty dirty stuff in Skadie that a dude could not have.

>Incels suddenly go on a crusade when Lisa calls them out
How so? I don't watch nu-Simpsons.

lal

Well, there was that episode where she almost sent her love interest's cousin to her death because she was jealous
He told her to fuck off, and that was that

Lisa needs episodes where she's just a normal kid doing normal kid things. Everyone needs.

Is this a normal thing for a kid to do?

Not for Lisa, probably. She's too shy for that.

They did that in the past, If you want kids Go to PBS and watch Arthur

Attached: 1553700462087.jpg (449x349, 59K)

So? Bart was uncomfortable doing that.

Gee, OP, it's almost as if she's a shit character in a show that left its good years far behind it.

There was also that episode where Lisa used Bart as a literal guinea pig for revenge and after Bart discovered her plan, he reversed the situation by winning the science fair using wits and populism

But they never even showed Lisa naked in the Ullman shorts when she was just girl Bart.

But still they could be wearing shorts or a skort.

She’s been a terrible person for over 15 years, user.

A second movie is in the works.

They did in Europe in the late 80's/early 90 with clips and promo adds. For today a girls panties = a boys bare butt kids are messy dressers and this is what they are reflecting and I should know I had kids.

The writers hate Bart but love Lisa, thats why Bart always gets put into embarrassing situations.

Attached: a9b9783cc1974b05e7061b46f29624ce.jpg (1000x1571, 246K)

I don't think Julie Kavner can survive another movie.

Hell, I'll be surprised if she makes it to the end of the current season.

Considering we suspect, but it's just a hunch, that she suffered some kind of permanent throat damage as a consequence of having to redo that one line in the movie 50 times.

all lines in that pic have the same thickness. This is bad

>it's just a show
>being so disconnected from everything that you forget where you are
if this isnt bait you should actually consider killing yourself

Attached: bait_grievous.jpg (720x540, 19K)

It's like Nu PPG.

I stopped about 13 years ago.

What the hell is a skort?

Well they hate Milhouse for that matter 20+ years of chasing Lisa and always getting the shore end of almost everything have you seen his luck, Milhouse wasn't like that before season 8.

A skort is a pair of shorts with a fabric panel resembling a skirt covering the front, or a skirt with a pair of integral shorts.

Took me like five seconds to google it and copy paste the first result man.
You have all the information of the internet at your disposal, utilize it.

oof
the soi drinkers gonna pretend they like nu-Simpsons now?

Attached: 6ED507E0-803B-4DEA-BD4F-5A13F12A9DE1.png (720x540, 103K)

Attached: 6Jy0.jpg (480x268, 37K)

Attached: Yeah.jpg (1280x1439, 676K)

> (OP)
>Fuck this character.
That is the point of Lisa, she is a goody two shoes character who thinks she can never do wrong and as a result constantly does the wrong thing.

Shes a hypocritical asshole who only gets coddled cause shes a girl.

They have been doing it for years. Not that they actually watch the show though

nothing
its your typical celebrity vanity project episode also with a LISA ISN'T POPULAR episode too
i guess its especially stupid since they bring these two kinds of episode together
and the Lady Gaga wank is a lot worse than most celeb episodes (the Elon Musk one is worse though)

but i think its always consideded the worst because it looks good on a top 10 list

That's completely wrong though. The only reason she gets so much attention is because all the VAs get the same flat rate per episode no matter how many characters they voice. Lisa's VA only voices Lisa, so they give her more spotlight episodes to balance the work load.

skinner wasn't always a pathetic momma's boy either

Thank you, that too!

Both gone!

mtv.com/news/2140944/lisa-simpson-feminist/
nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lisa-simpson-feminist-icon-2055535
theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-lisa-simpson-feminist-icon
buzzfeed.com/cassiesmyth/lisa-for-president
babe.net/2016/12/09/ode-lisa-simpson-original-748
These were just the first results. Is really that hard to believe that some people living in a diferent cultural background have a diferent opinion? Especially when they can easily dismiss every criticism as Trump supporters or Russian trolls

Attached: lisa-annoying.gif (274x212, 23K)

Partially true however some of the show's staff especially Al Jean are huge Lisa waifufags.

>theodysseyonline.com/5-reasons-lisa-simpson-feminist-icon
So what makes Homer?

Attached: 4889r5.jpg (975x1399, 153K)

Attached: giphy Lisa.gif (480x366, 1.64M)

Just for once I'd like to have a Lisa thread without any autism.

>Just for once I'd like to have a Lisa thread without any people posting panty/foot shots or asking why they never shown her naked
Fixed.

you'll get that when they show her naked

Yea Forums is the most loli friendly board by far.

Half of Yea Forums wants to fuck Lisa, the other half wants to violently murder her.

Fucking good.

Yea Forums and Yea Forums have regular threads where loli is actually uploaded. That’s once a blue moon for Yea Forums.

Yea Forums loli is usually bait and the users still whine and complain about it. They get pruned pretty quickly. Yea Forums lowkey allows it as long as it doesn't draw too much attention and the OP isn't too blatant. Totally forgot about Yea Forums for a second though, you're absolutely right there.

Wrong.

Go to /vp/ sometime. Its pretty much full of either lolis or sexually suggestive Pokemon. And bitching about the current games.

I know!

She was probably trying to offer them her moronic episode ideas or something.

You never ever listen to actors. That's why they're actors and not writers. Don't you recall how Star Trek: Nemesis was completely ruined when they went with some of Patrick Stewart's idiotic suggestions?

The physics of her dress are really inconsistent anyway.

Attached: plfk.jpg (960x540, 119K)

The boy sitting in the background has knees. Judging from that it looks like the girls' hemlines are above their knees.

>the users still whine and complain about it.
From casual observation, lolicons on Yea Forums will hate on it to get other lolicons post it out of spite.

I'd feed off her bottom if you know what I mean

They had an episode a while ago where Milhouse made Lisa fall in love with him just by acting like a jerk to her, but in the end he was too good of a person to keep it up and she fell out of love with him. It was some seriously stupid "nice guy" fantasy shit.

Attached: milhouse needs a goth bitch.jpg (557x502, 153K)

Attached: samurai jack 4chan where do you think we are.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

We've known she was garbage for decades now, user. Are you really surprised she associates herself with the scum of the earth?

Attached: thisisyoufaggot.jpg (732x516, 39K)

Hasn't Lisa's character since the early 00's been
>Everyone must believe in everything I believe in and like everything that I like
>If they do not, then they are horrible people that no one should ever talk to

That line graph in the background represents what happens to anything with an all SJW, female staff.

she's always been a reverse loli
acknowledged as 8yo while written like an adult

Unless maybe in the Ullman shorts and half of Season 1.

To be fair, the creators themselves are now trying to scrub any trace of that episode off the face of the earth.

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=fnRt_JEoBRU

why would she show up to football practice wearing a dress

>Remember this episode from over 20 years ago.

>MJ used this episode to groom kids

Attached: 1452409621483.gif (500x269, 496K)

I still don't understand how they came to that conclusion.

What is the sauce of your image, user?

yeah when Simpsons was better

She's 8.

but she's not dumb

People who say "incels" unironically need to drink bleach

people who say "incels" often most likely can't have sex regularly themselves and probably projecting
just like people who say "virgin" a lot, it's just another way of saying it

Kids you "had" with Konata don't count.

Attached: mvfl4r9.jpg (600x893, 122K)

simpsonswiki.com/wiki/Bart_vs._Itchy_&_Scratchy

>Directed by Chris Clements
Hey I don't think so.

I get the sneaking suspicion he confused the writer (Meghan Amran) with the animation director.

youtu.be/Air8dtFhcSk?t=220

I dreamt that i hugged my dead grandpa today, cant tell if it was a good or bad dream...

Attached: 1528288207544.png (1383x1600, 1007K)