MCU Films ranked

MCU Films ranked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-26-22-27-44-1.png (412x562, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorta.app/q/1016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Switch Iron Man 2 and 3 and that's a pretty good list.

Captain Marvel fags are getting out of control, I have never said anything about this shit & now I can't escape this shit. Its been a month let it go.
Also why is Dr. Strange the worst that shit had great 3d visuals.

Visuals effects don't the decide the Quality of a Film, the Story & Writing does.

>black panther that high
>doctor strange and thor:ragnorak that low

Shit list op

only doctor strange deserves to be that low

That is false you can have cool characters but if they do jack it will be boring as all get out. & if that is what your judging by then this list shows your shit taste.

>Thor the dark world not number 1
>iron man 3 not number 2
It’s like you didn’t even try.

Randomly? Because that's the only way this makes sense

They do when you need to convey an idea from paper to screen.
>"How the fuck do we make this seen where Strange gets his "spirit" out with a punch?"
>"LMAO JUST MAKE THE CHARACTER SAY IT AND BE DONE WITH IT"

sorta.app/q/1016
Is probably what the OP used if anyone wants to see how they'd rank them.

You have questionable tastes.

It seems like this list was explicitely made to bait

>MCU Films ranked
...From worst to bad

I can easily get in the mood to watch my top 10 anytime.
but from Ant-Man to Doctor Strange I really struggle to just get up and do something else, the bottom 5 are lost causes.

Attached: 1540654874677.png (412x562, 101K)

eeeeh I taking points off Iron Man because of Terrance.

Attached: 1537492252485.png (739x508, 198K)

looks like I'm a captainfag

Attached: 1541825518483.png (720x1280, 145K)

Captain Marvel is the only MCU movie worth watching so this was difficult to create.

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 131K)

Dunno how Thor and BP got under Avengers and Iron Man 2, but move them up four spaces and it's pretty accurate.

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 130K)

Why do people keep ranting Strange last? It at least had some super fun visuals and trippy magic, especially in comparison to boring trash like Thor 2 or Hulk

I have odd taste.

Attached: MCU Films - Result.png (449x573, 19K)

Strange's origin movie is boooring. he's only interesting in other movies when he's doing high level magic like in his fight with Thanos.

Theres alot of samefagging in this thread

Strange was extremely solid.

I had only seen two of the movies in my bottom five

Attached: 50-54-054290-2.png (1313x639, 24K)

It most definitely was. Carolfags are getting out of control.

Nice samefag, OP. Has Captain Flatass given you your sheckels yet for this wonderful post?

I think most of it is either shills or being ironic. I doubt Carol has more than 3 genuine fans on this board

is disingenuous, and is too dumb to realize it

I don't know what you're referring to. I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be. Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids. Best superhero movie with a woman at its peak.

I'd definitely recommend watching Captain Marvel to anyone who likes superheroes or is simply a fan of action movies. You'll love it if you want to be entertained. It also does answer some much-asked questions, and that should be the reason enough for you to stay instead of just walking away. Can't wait to watch Avengers: Endgame now!

Attached: me in my Captain Marvel hat!_https.shop.marvel.com.jpg (819x466, 41K)

Incredible...
> Infinity War

Strongly great...
>> Winter Soldier = Civil War

Wide range of great...
>>> Guardians 1 = Guardians 2 = Ultron
> Doctor Strange
> Iron man 3
> Avengers
> Iron man
> Black Panther

Very good...
> Ant Man
> Cap1
> Incredible Hulk (it would be equal with the first iron man if it's final battle was better)
> Thor

Good...
> Hulk (03)
> Thor 2
> Iron man 2
> Punisher (04)
> Punisher War Zone
> Daredevil

Ok/Meh
> Punisher (89)

So mixed it's impossible to rate...
> Thor Ragnarok (has better stuff then anything in the good or very good sections but also a lot of stuff much much worse)

People are doing the random sort

I'm sure some people will be upset I ranked The First Avenger and Black Panther so low

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 131K)

That's a really dumb opinion. Of all things art should be judged primarily by what makes the medium it uses. Judging a movie only by its writing is like judging music only from lyrics. If you want to judge something only by writing, start reading books, chum.

It would help if you fags didn't take the bait eagerly every single time.

Black Panther is the cut off for whee I'd say the movies are great enough I'd watch them again. Everything else is okay to awful.

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 89K)

Dr. Strange himself sucks really fucking had in it. Infinity War is his real movie.

Do you fuckers even try, seriously fuck off.

The incredible hulk is the worst, it has nothing good

>Captain Marvel fags are getting out of control, I have never said anything about this shit & now I can't escape this shit. Its been a month let it go.
Months of anti-captain marvel shitposting has produced a wave of counter-shitposting. It will probably last until the next big film.

This is unironically the worst ranking I ever saw.

Attached: DonLaugh.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

>cpt. America first
>guardians of the galaxy vol 2 above vol 1
>cpt. America below hulk
>ant man below antman 2
>doc. Strange being the worst
You either have shit taste, retarded or just baiting

I haven't seen anything from 17 downwards so that's just a list of how interested I am in watching them.

Attached: result.png (720x1280, 157K)

I'm not sure who the hell thinks Captain Marvel is not only in the top 10 but at number 1, it should be in the bottom 5, as should Iron Man 2 and 3. I don't understand how Civil War and Doctor Strange are at the bottom either, I understand why Hulk is there but it's hard to see how it's in the slightest bit better than wither of those two. Don't really see why Infinity War and the first Ant-Man are put so low either, other than to arbitrarily put Black Panther and Captain Marvel higher. I don't personally enjoy Black Panther because of how retarded, slow and cringeworthy it is but I understand the idea of putting it so high.

To actually rank them myself would require me to rewatch 21 2-3 hour long movies to determine what goes where, so I'm just going to break this up in tier chunks of 5-6:

>Top 5
>Infinity War, Winter Soldier, GotG, Civil War, GotG 2

>Upper Middle 5
>Iron Man, Avengers, Strange, Captain America, Ant-Man

>Lower Middle 5
>Homecoming, A&W, Ragnarök, Thor, Iron Man 2

>Bottom 6
>Captain Marvel, Hulk, Dark World, Ultron, Black Panther, Iron Man 3

By the way, going by the Tomatometer, it looks like this:

1.Black Panther
2. Iron Man
3. Thor: Ragnarok
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming
5. Marvel's The Avengers
6. Captain America: Civil War
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
9. Doctor Strange
10. Ant-Man and the Wasp
11. Avengers: Infinity War
12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
13. Ant-Man
14. Iron Man 3
15. Captain America: The First Avenger
16. Captain Marvel
17. Thor
18. Avengers: Age of Ultron
19. Iron Man 2
20. The Incredible Hulk
21 Thor: The Dark World

Some things don't seem right, but...

Ant-Man
Captain America: The First Avenger
Black Panther
Thor: Ragnarok
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant-Man and the Wasp
The Avengers
Iron Man
Iron Man 3
Doctor Strange
Captain Marvel
Iron Man 2
Avengers: Age of Ultron
The Incredible Hulk
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Thor
Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: Civil War
Avengers: Infinity War

I would manually move Winter Soldier up and maybe Homecoming down, but whatever, I'm going with the algorithm.

Hardest decision was which I hate I more, Civil War or Infinity War, but after careful consideration, when Civil War showed up on Netflix, I watched the airport fight again, and I have zero interest in watching anyfuckingthing from Infinity War ever again. Endgame can sucko my ducko.

I do not understand how anyone who likes heroes enjoyed either "War" movie. I was kind of prepared for Infinity War to disappoint, but I was taken by surprise by the unrelenting suckfest that was Civil War.

Both of the War movies are just lots of characters doing incredibly stupid things just to set up fights between action figures in the toybox. Cap 3 was really the one that broke my heart.

Fun game, thanks for the link.

Strange had a very satisfying climax to an overall underwhelming storyline.

If you only care about Act 3, it's one of the better films in the franchise.

>SM:HC so high

Hyper casual taste. It's not even bad just not that good.

>Strange had a very satisfying climax to an overall underwhelming storyline.
>If you only care about Act 3, it's one of the better films in the franchise.
That's a pretty good observation. A lot of these movies do fall apart at the end. The problem with Strange was the boring beginning and the ridiculous choice to make Cumberbumber a straight dick (instead of a charming prick) with a wonky American non--smug accent.

Also almost all MCU movies suffer from Boring Villain Syndrome. In many cases, I can't even remember who the villain was or what they wanted a few weeks after seeing the movie. Like, who did Strange fight before the big loopy colorful ending? Someone with weird eye make-up is all I can remember. What did they want? I dunno. That's why Killmonger was such a breath of fresh air. Vulture was surprisingly good too.