Adventure Time: Season 11 Issue #6 Storytime

This is the FINAL issue of the (cancelled) Season 11 line of comics!

Issue #1: desuarchive.org/co/thread/103439656/#q103471465

2: desuarchive.org/co/thread/104105761/#q104130285

3:desuarchive.org/co/thread/104616509/#q104660153

4:desuarchive.org/co/thread/105191173/#q105191173

5: desuarchive.org/co/thread/105894153/#q105894153

Synopsis "

As Finn and Jake deal with the unlikely group that comes to Ooo's shores, Finn gets put in a delicate position when Princess Bubblegum gets involved."

Will Finn get down to the bottom of the robot menace? Will this wrap up better than the shitshow that was the finale? WILL FINN FIND A NEW HOME?!

FIND OUT NOW! It's Reading Time!

Attached: page00.jpg (1073x1650, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwbUCI9bEvA
youtube.com/watch?v=d4ZOGGRGuTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: page01.jpg (1073x1650, 479K)

Attached: page02.jpg (1073x1650, 471K)

Attached: page03.jpg (1073x1650, 522K)

Attached: page04.jpg (1073x1650, 541K)

>Finn still a dwarf compared to PB

rreeeeeee

Attached: page05.jpg (1073x1650, 492K)

Oh shit it's out already? I thought it wasn't coming out until the 27th?
Wait holy fuck it is the 27th goddamn where does time go, thanks for storytiming OP.

Attached: page06.jpg (1073x1650, 500K)

Attached: page07.jpg (1073x1650, 518K)

Attached: page08.jpg (1073x1650, 515K)

Attached: page09.jpg (1073x1650, 467K)

Attached: page10.jpg (1073x1650, 469K)

Attached: page11.jpg (1073x1650, 510K)

Attached: page12.jpg (1073x1650, 554K)

Attached: page13.jpg (1073x1650, 457K)

Attached: page14.jpg (1073x1650, 449K)

Attached: page15.jpg (1073x1650, 502K)

Attached: page16.jpg (1073x1650, 493K)

Attached: page17.jpg (1073x1650, 501K)

Attached: page18.jpg (1073x1650, 501K)

That's a lot of hard work to do by yourself, Finn!

Attached: page19.jpg (1073x1650, 506K)

Attached: page20.jpg (1073x1650, 526K)

Attached: page21.jpg (1073x1650, 516K)

Attached: page22.jpg (1073x1650, 462K)

FIN(N)!

My Fubble side has been quenched with that nice convo Finn and PB had and hey! Huntress wasn't forgotten (poor FP)

congrats faggots you didn't buy the book and now it's canned.

At least things ended on a positive note! doesn't erase the assy things it did in the animated show though and my salt continues.

This concluded the Season 11 comic line! Say farewell and have some ads for other Boom comics!

Attached: page23.jpg (1073x1650, 441K)

Attached: page24.jpg (1073x1650, 409K)

Attached: page25.jpg (1073x1650, 470K)

Attached: page26.jpg (1073x1650, 458K)

>I've never really felt comfortable there
I don't know if that's in character, Finn's always seemed to be fine hanging out in the kingdom
He spends so much time there it was practically a second home anyway

Attached: page27.jpg (1073x1650, 427K)

Attached: page28.jpg (1073x1650, 317K)

>Grammar dear
I love Minerva

Hey and there's the most obvious twist in history going down

Holy shit this is kinda awesome

All the dumbass citizens with their various antics keeping him up at night plus the possibility of getting queezy about Marcy shacking up with PB when it's known he still has a bit of a ping for her deep down might've played a role. I wouldn't blame him as fun as the CK is to casually hang out and have organized sleepover parties in.

Fuck that was actually really sweet and we're not getting anything after it, very sad. At least Finn was left on a good note for once.

So Jake is living somewhere else I guess? With Lady probably?

Thank you OP. You are a good egg.
Much better ending than the cartoon. Really simple and clever like the show used to be. Very well done.

Yes but it helps Finn realize they're just as troublesome and varied as other species.

It's nice that Anderson's acknowledging how shady PB used to be.

Huntress Wizard! God, why did that dogshit arc have to come before this one?

>cancelled

Ouch

Fell out of the series a while back but I'm glad to see Finn didn't get a total fuck you ending after all.
Kid fucking needed it or else I'm sure he would have offed himself.

Is this as homoerotic as it looks?

I hope so

HW is precious.

Thanks, OP. This was a sweet ending, but it still sucks that it's only ending here because of how low the sales for the first arc were.

A sad state of affairs, but we have diversity!

If you watched the finale he did, but the nature of the show at that point intentionally shovels shit in his face and calls him a good boy when he wipes it off or falls down again.

Attached: Bubblinefags and Comicsv2.jpg (750x1290, 847K)

Its sales died for one reason and I won't miss this comic

>died for one reason
two the first story being garbage and everyone pirating it
>and I won't miss this comic
for late AT standards the last two issues were amazing

you're still missing one reason

no one cares about AT anymore? what

oh, feel like that's a mixture of a lot of what I said but yeah

I don't want to say it was cancelled because six-issue stealth-miniseries are a thing in comics, but it would have been nice to get twelve issues instead.

>Everyone pirating it
Everybody pirates everything in comics world, if it couldn't survive it didn't have a readership

At least one issue was definitely cancelled and it's very likely they were going to have more originally. I forget if it was ever said there was gonna be 12 in total but that's the number tons of people were throwing around.

>Skipping the real reason

I don't care about season 11, what happened to simon and marcy folks?

Attached: 1548030150129.jpg (271x324, 34K)

The most recent issue came out like last week, it's still a thing.

I remember reading that it wasn't going to be an ongoing series but definitely was meant to last longer than it did.

That will probably be allowed to finish, and we might still get the two graphic novels that were planned.

>i dont care about /ourguy/ finn

shame!

>ends with Finn's mom singing Finn a lullaby
That's incredibly sweet and fits really well since Finn's dog mom sang him lullabies too. Real nice ending.

This was very pleasant OP, thanks for posting it.

I honestly thought the twist was that it was a false flag so the humans could declare war, surprised it was just a test

So Huntress is still pretending she doesn't want any huh.

It's shit. Western yaoi just as bad az eastern yaoi.

>If you watched the finale
I fell out right around season 5 and didn't hear all great things about the later seasons (mainly shit about Breezy) so I just tuned out for the rest of the series.
Is it still worth watching all the way through Yea Forums?

Attached: Hello Mother Dear.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Good ole Totally-wasn't-stalking-you HW and her ancient wisdom.
>Don't go putting words in my mouth
I'm sure she wants something else of Finn's in her mouth.

Have you ever gotten so mad that you just went and built a house?

There are a few fun episodes here and there, but the series itself left a sour note for people who actually watched it all the way through.

It depends how much bullshit you're willing to put up with. I still enjoyed the later seasons and thought they had more good than bad but man some of the bad was real hard to put up with, like you mentioned with Breezy.
Also the finale is garbage and overall the last season as a whole was kinda bad.
But I think with you not having to wait anymore and not having the rest of the fanbase hating the bad shit it will be easier to deal with.

Overall if you think you can handle the show being very disappointing in some ways and shitty in others there's a lot to enjoy and I'm glad I stuck with it myself.

How many people here bought the comics after reading them?

I like this ending to the series as a whole, but S11 really should have just been 100% about Finn.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwbUCI9bEvA

>Finntress implied
>Finn and his friends building the new house
>Minerva's lullaby
Fuck Muto and his crew, this is the true ending for me. It's not much, but it's miles better than the shitty finale

Thanks for the storytime

>congrats faggots you didn't buy the book and now it's canned.
And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1445323325695.png (210x172, 28K)

>And nothing of value was lost
Not many lesbians for you?

>A place full of monsters
>Monsters enjoy eating humans
>They need to push the plot "the leader is creating a fake menace"

She is still boring

Instead of Minerva singing Come along with me, we had that stupid hole. I can't believe how bad were the writers of the show.

Sorry user but AT didn't deserve my money

Attached: comics.jpg (2048x1729, 726K)

Thought this was a made up song, but nope, it's a real lullaby.
youtube.com/watch?v=d4ZOGGRGuTw

Attached: Glad you're here by Mimi-Saurio.jpg (1280x1032, 136K)

Wow thank you very much user, you have given to me another hint about McHale's new project.

>McHale's new project.
tell me more

Attached: Chinese food night by Mimi-Saurio.jpg (1280x1294, 406K)

The Owl and The Moon are involved and they are a person responding to a tree who is begging for help.

So

a thousand years from now the Candy Kingdom's prosperous ruins remain

And Humantown's aren't there.

What do you think happened?

McHale wants to make a Pinocchio's movie as a spiritual sequel of Over The Garden Wall... or a direct sequel, we (OTGW fandom) aren't really sure.

Nothing, they kept living their lives. -BMO

Finn has an actual point here.

But if anything, humans are MORE prone to schemes and plots than anyone else. PB is soley unique among her candy kind because of how human she is.

Finn should remember all those schemes and plots he himself pulled off.

Don't see many monsters doing that. And the ones that do tend to be humanoid.

I mean, humans both created the world at large and dominated it for tens of thousands of years where even PB for all her science and knowledge only lasted a thousand.

We destroyed the earth too, and that was without a giant comet but our own hands and a little help from the Lich.

"They are the real monsters (humans)" -Rebeca Sugar

Sugar wanted to add this idea to AT, but for some reason she never applied it. (she maybe needed more time) She used it in Hotel Transylvania and it implied that Marceline's mother was killed by humans.

Google says the Pinnochio thing is a stop-motion project being directed by Guillermo. With Pat as a co-writer for the project.
So it's probably safe to say that it isn't OTGW related.

user what's the name of the interpret?

read the filename

Attached: Don't diss the do by Mimi-Saurio.jpg (1280x1108, 185K)

Too bad! Have 4 issues of fanservice for people who never bought comics!

No more shitty lesbians? A good tradeoff.

with how the quality dropped I understand user

Also I can't tell if you're just extremely tired like I am or ESL

Attached: Are they drinking wine by Mimi-Saurio.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Nope, he has been giving hints about the story and I can say for sure that this guy practically buy the story of Guillermo. Now the madman is using it to do his weird shit. Anyway no one would have buy Guillermo's idea.

Attached: Dancing with your woman is a serious thing.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

I'm german and I'm still learning.

It's stilla a very weak ending to such a monumental show. I still don't see why the show could end with Islands or Elements. Finn finds his mom, his dad is (somewhat) redeemed and humans return to Ooo. THE END.

And then Elements can be like the movie or OVA since it if you add a little context at the start, it has a basic three act structure and tons of cool action-heavy scenes. The mutant nature of the princesses is brought to its zenith, Finn falls to wrath, Jake falls to sloth, and LSP is redeemed because she's all vices in one and Ooo is saved from itself. THE FUCKING END.

Well no better way to learn than to chat with others I suppose.
In any case that's all I saved from the artist (not including this pic). You can find a few more AT fanworks on her tumblr.

Attached: boy and dog.png (559x420, 14K)

>Elements

It was regular but the low budget and other problems made a part of it boring and low quality.

In fact I was talking about the song. But thank you very much. (The name is Mudcakes)

Like I said, I'm extremely tired.

Don't worry you helped me a lot. Take a dogbear.

Attached: Dogbear.jpg (605x892, 151K)

Faggot

As the OP and storytimer, please support this and the Marcy and Simon series! If you see it in the wild or have a couple bucks to waste, spend it on an actually good sendoff to the series!

Attached: Why the Lich is better than GOLB.png (1872x472, 116K)

You're lucky my complete exhaustion and extended period of depression has made me extremely susceptible to suggestions of frivolous spending.
No but seriously, I forgot how cheap comic books are.

Attached: Untitled.png (756x408, 52K)

Lich's first defeat is executed in a way that makes it look like a 12 year old boy can punk him with a sweater. The laughing to remind you he isn't a joke doesn't work because he still gets pulled apart by a 12 year old with a sweater. The singing didn't make Golb useless, it literally just put a hole in him and nothing else.

Lich is played serious but in the end is as much of a joke as any other villain.

But the end of the show was awesome

>But the end of the show was awesome

Attached: 1551386957393.jpg (800x656, 68K)

It's not a joke. It's amazing how shit Yea Forums's taste is.

Or Finn was actually a good, righteous fighter like a Billy-lite until they decided to undercut him for the sake of other stupid things.

why was it good?

>Or Finn was actually a good, righteous fighter like a Billy-lite until they decided to undercut him for the sake of other stupid things.
He literally just put a sweater through his eyeholes and started pulling, it made the Lich look like a bitch, every time the Lich was defeated it made him look like a bitch.
Ice King beating Lich-PB is legitimately the most respectful defeat the Lich has had.

More like, how was it bad? Have you even binged the show without all the time between?

And Billy mafia kick'd the Lich on another occasion. I'd still like to know how Lich got contained in the highest room of PB's kingdom.

Finn and Jake do buttfuck all and get dragged by PB's boring plot
Annoying song everyone knows saves the day and somehow this is accepted and not panned universally
Wasted time on Shermy and Beth
Gotta have no Finn and Huntress but pander to be woke
The whole Gumbald arc was trash just like most of PB's piled on backstory
Nobody should let Aunt Lolly waltz into the Candy Kingdom
Built up returning bad guys that just run away (could have given Finn and Jake something to do)
Not even a shot of the four of them doing anything in the epilogue montage because they're so thirsty for lesbians
Burying Finn so hard they put him in a box to be told "no you aren't good enough anymore"

>And Billy mafia kick'd the Lich on another occasion
Yeah, but Billy's a massive motherfucker, not a 12 year old boy with a sweater.

Finn was just that good champ

Then they executed that scene poorly, as it made the Lich seem pathetic.

So you didn't actually watch every episode, let alone in short period of time?

It was magic, fool. It's magic like every time. It's like you are self inserting.

I'm not sure why "just binge them again for the 3rd time together!" is a reasonable defense in your head.

and the end of Mortal Recoil showed it wasn't that easy and he'd be back to have Finn's ass on a platter.

You don't get why watching the show as a whole would matter? That figures.

spit it out in plain english or i'll just accept you have no argument.

>"That last movie was shit."
>Just rewatch it again it'll be good I promise!"

Attached: image0.jpg (654x507, 36K)

Then what defeated the Lich is no better or worse than what caused Golb a minor inconvenience.

>and the end of Mortal Recoil showed it wasn't that easy and he'd be back to have Finn's ass on a platter.
And his next grand plan amounts to Jake literally just counter-wishing his wish.

Right. It made sense. If people don't like it, they should go watch ben 10.

Esl?

>song thrown out of thin air is better than something that's actually shown and touched upon
Oh no! I can't believe the hero used a weapon to off the villain! shame! shame!

Agree, but since it was WAY better than season 10, I'm fine.

The end of the show was incredibly rushed, the voice acting was poor, and dialogue and writing in general was oddly worse than usual.
I could have forgiven the former if the last 2 aspects were fine, but the final episode was completely mediocre.

>mediocre
i wouldn't even call it that. it's below mediocre

It wasn't rushed at all. Watch three entire show without hiatus'.

The sweater/love actually being a threat to/defense against the Lich is just as last minute though.

And completely in line with the show.

It’s just as shit without hiatuses. Give another avenue of argument.

Not bullshit like the “developer, mature and serialized” later seasons though.

The finale rushed through subplots like mad, resulting in an incredible sense of dissatisfaction at their resolution. Nothing got enough time to sit and process within the mind of the viewer.

Then the sweater/love and singing/harmony are no better or worse than each other, as they're both something the show would do.

>Not bullshit like the “developer, mature and serialized” later seasons though.
I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say here.

The only other option is how shit you are.

That is not this show.

Yup

Naw senpai you’re not equating the sweater with your bullshit finale to make yourself feel better.

>actually set up
And the finale wasn’t. You have no defense.

No argument but only shit flinging!

Do what the other autistic user says and rewatch the season 2 finale. It’s a ton more fun and coherent story wise than the finale was.

Nope.

It was so disappointing that I completely stopped browsing Yea Forums for around half a year, and basically forgot the show existed until recently. And I loved the Adventure Time. Loved it since the pilot.

>>actually set up
>And the finale wasn’t. You have no defense.
How was the sweater set up as something that could actually protect Finn?

>Do what the other autistic user says and rewatch the season 2 finale. It’s a ton more fun and coherent story wise than the finale was.
The Finale as a whole is mediocre at the absolute best, but the singing/harmony was exactly something the early show would do.

The problem with the singing was that the song itself was really forgettable. It didn't have a good rhythm to it, and the singing itself was "walk out of the room in embarassment" tier.

I actually found it very memorable and it was the one part of the finale I genuinely enjoyed, but I guess that comes down to personal taste.

Contrast this to Everything Stays, and ES kicks its ass out if the ballpark.

Did Finn and Co. sing the Door Lord to death in WWM? Did Finn win with the power of love with LichPB in Mortal Recoil? No because that’s ridiculous (like the finale.) READ nigga You didn’t refute anything in that screencap just artistically go “nah uh!” until you get your way.

>”Take this sweater. I care about you, Finn.” - PB

ES is meh too.

Autistically* but were on Yea Forums so you can say artistically ironically if you wanna shitpost about a spellcheck mistake

Nah. Everything Stays has a good flow to it, whereas Happened Happening is a case of people desperately trying to force words to go along with the rhythm of the song. Like if the words were written after the composition. It's incredibly awkward to listen to.

>Did Finn win with the power of love with LichPB in Mortal Recoil?
He did in Mortal Folly, if you're saying there was no power of love in that, then the Lich is just a weak bitch who can be beaten by a 12 year old with a sweater.

>>”Take this sweater. I care about you, Finn.” - PB
That's not foreshadowing the sweater being actually important as a tool, just important to Finn as a gift from PB.

The power of love on its own didn't kill the Lich you fool. Finn gathering the will to resist the Lich's mind spell and proceeding to use said sweater to rip the skeleton's skull to pieces is what "killed" the Lich.

>That's not foreshadowing the sweater being actually important as a tool
PB gives Finn sweater > Finn loses gem > Lich is about to corrupt Finn > Sweater reminds Finn of PB and his friends/family > Gathers will > Climbs Lich and defeats him with sweater because no other weapon was available at his disposal (gauntlet was destroyed)

It is and you refuse to accept otherwise.

Uh yup

Finn was surprisingly inquisitive and deductive. Was he like that in the last season? Didin't watch by the moment people told me was shit.

It's a productive way to use your rage.

Aloof maybe-girlfriend is best girlfriend.

Im only buying this issue for HW. They need to realize that's what we were waiting for.

>The power of love on its own didn't kill the Lich you fool
It played a major role that cannot be reduced.
>Finn gathering the will to resist the Lich's mind spell and proceeding to use said sweater to rip the skeleton's skull to pieces is what "killed" the Lich.
Then that would just make the Lich look pathetic.
> Finn loses gem > Lich is about to corrupt Finn > Sweater reminds Finn of PB and his friends/family > Gathers will > Climbs Lich and defeats him with sweater because no other weapon was available at his disposal (gauntlet was destroyed)
This all happens at the very end, that isn't foreshadowing, you actual idiot.

He wears the sweater throughout the episode you ridiculous dunce

>Then that would just make the Lich look pathetic.
Well it was his first (and possibly final appearance if they didn't get renewed) and either way the lich would come back stronger to take on Finn.

>It played a major role that cannot be reduced.
Finn having a sword is also a major role in him winning battles early on as well. The Maid also played a major role in defeating the Lich in Crossover, the arm goop in the Martin episode.

>He wears the sweater throughout the episode you ridiculous dunce
Because he was asked to, why the fuck would he not wear the sweater? It merely existing on-screen is not foreshadowing, retard.

>Well it was his first (and possibly final appearance if they didn't get renewed) and either way the lich would come back stronger to take on Finn.
He only got to come back because of Ice King's fuck up.

>Finn having a sword is also a major role in him winning battles early on as well. The Maid also played a major role in defeating the Lich in Crossover, the arm goop in the Martin episode.
What does this have to do with what I said? I'm saying that love is the major component in what beat the Lich, and it was just as last minute and out of nowhere as the singing. There was no foreshadowing that love could counteract the Lich, absolutely zero. PB giving Finn the sweater is not foreshadowing of this as she only gave it to him because she was worried about him, as any person would do for someone they cared for.

>Because he was asked to
Yes.

>why the fuck would he not wear the sweater?
Why wouldn't it not be important to him?

>He only got to come back because of Ice King's fuck up.
Yes. We aren't arguing that dummy.

>There was no foreshadowing that love could counteract the Lich
>I'm saying that love is the major component
There wasn't in terms of beating him you dolt. Finn used said sweater to pull his skull apart. Cut and dry explanation but you want to be autistic and screech about it not being so for comparison to the obviously rushed finale. Get some help and comprehension skills.

>and it was just as last minute and out of nowhere as the singing
Not if it was shown near the start of the episode. Was the song mentioned anywhere in the finale before it was sung? No? Eat shit.

>as she only gave it to him because she was worried about him, as any person would do for someone they cared for.
>PB giving Finn the sweater is not foreshadowing of this as she only gave it to him because she was worried about him, as any person would do for someone they cared for.
pic related. it was

I'm growing tired of your frivolous arguments. Recoil > Come Along With Me.

Attached: file.png (510x355, 135K)

I did. But only bought issues 5 and 6.

>Why wouldn't it not be important to him?
What?

>There wasn't in terms of beating him you dolt.
There was, without the power of love, Finn would have succumbed to the Lich and it'd be gg. To say it wasn't a component is to say the Lich isn't a threat to anyone as strong as a 12 year old boy with a sweater.

>Not if it was shown near the start of the episode.
The sweater was shown, not the power of love, you retard, you are actually braindead.

>pic related. it was
Holy fuck you're an actual moron, that is not foreshadowing that love will beat the Lich, you dumb nigger, you're pulling all of it out of your ass.

The power of love itself didn’t defeat The Lich tardforbrains. Was it there? Yes. Not pulled out of thin air like the finale. It PROTECTED not DEFEATED, twit.

>The sweater was shown, not the power of love,
That’s because you’re ignorant of visual context clues.

>you're pulling all of it out of your ass.
Like comparing the finale and this episode. Holy shit I cannot fathom how you could have such a low IQ count. Stay salty people don’t suck up to the finale.

>Not pulled out of thin air like the finale
It absolutely was, there was no foreshadowing to love being a defense against the Lich constantly saying "THE SWEATER" is not proof it was foreshadowed.
>That’s because you’re ignorant of visual context clues
You're just making shit up so it seems more intelligently written than it actually is.
>Like comparing the finale and this episode. Holy shit I cannot fathom how you could have such a low IQ count. Stay salty people don’t suck up to the finale.
Sounds like you're just ass blasted about the power of love and harmony being used in the exact same way. I even said the finale isn't good, but I guess you're just a semi-illiterate nigger.

>can handle the show being very disappointing in some ways and shitty in others
Fuck it. I need something to watch in the long run so yeah. I'm down for some disappointment if it means reliving some good shit.

Attached: 1553388898298.jpg (630x627, 102K)

Really should have just bought issues 5 and 6. This might be sending the wrong "we want Marceline the Vampire Queen" message.

I hate that Marcy got essentially 10 comic issues, and Finn got 2

Your brain functionality is about as mediocre as the finale was. No, worse you fucking incoherent ape.

>Sounds like you're just ass blasted about the power of love and harmony being used in the exact same way.
You keep dodging that the sweater was shown and flays equating it with no buildup with your babble about the finale, but it was shown, talked about and proved to be useful in 11 minutes unlike the song which was never even hinted at throughout the final arc or show. Show, don't tell but you're too much of a faggot that you want everything fed to you in your manbaby highchair. I'm not even arguing it's all intelligent but you're just too much of an idiot to realize that. It's really god damn sad.

I'm terribly sorry for your mother to have had to raise a brainlet. She deserved better.

>flays
false*

If you think the sweater merely existing is foreshadowing for the power of love being a defense against the Lich, then you're just a dumb nigger. You're making things up so that they can suit your argument, which is pathetic. "Show, don't tell" is not an excuse for last second reveals, you pavement ape. Hurry and pay your child support before your "baby mama" gets on your ass, subhuman.

Let me guess, you'll respond with "THE SWEATER, THE SWEATER" as if that's an actual argument, right? gg, nigger.

>>”gg I win! R-right guys!? I said it’s not valid based on my own ignorant and non factual logic so it’s not valid!”
Lol.

>THE SWEATER
Hey, it’s in the show full of magical creatures and objects with a literal heart woven into it and it’s your primitive ape brain that comprehend why things are! It’s not even what dealt him the finishing blow and you’re still seething! You’re a ridiculous, small minded man! It’s not the best plot but it’s a hell of a lot better than what the finale was (which you don’t even care enough to defend in your own words!)

Keep bitching about it though, you kissless incel.

Keep being mad that you don't actually know what foreshadowing is, nigger. Maybe if you stayed in school past the first grade they would have taught you.
>which you don’t even care enough to defend in your own words
I said the finale isn't even good, keep proving that you're just a nigger that can barely read.

>niggerniggerniggernigger
Truly seething.

>literally say you think the finale isn’t good enough to defend
>”S-stop putting words in my mouth!!!”
I pity you. Truly illiterate!

You type like a nigger, so it's likely you are one, you haven't denied it. And now you've given up on even defending the sweater because you know you're just a retarded pavement ape, how sad.

Seems like you gave up and resorted to insults first and that’s on display for all anons to see. Your overuse of nigger and no other points of contention besides “nouranigger” really drives that home.

>Seems like you gave up and resorted to insults
I actually didn't >no other points of contention
Ignoring my points doesn't mean they aren't there, he just stopped responding to them.

“You fool” is an insult but it’s not a arguement ended and there’s still discussion going on there.

With how much you type nigger you really do look like you have nothing else.

Saying nigger a lot does not make the arguments presented before or after the word non-existent.

It makes you look more like a racist fool who’s whining and stomping his feet like a child he’s not getting anywhere.

Maybe to people triggered by a fucking word, anyone else could just see the arguments beyond the insults, nigger.

Who gives a fuck

Thank you, OP, now this trash can finally die.

Nobody’s triggered and I’m not trying to argue with you further freedom of speech all the way. But with that freedom is the freedom to look like a fool even in front of non PC crowds.

The only one who looks like a fool is the nigger who thinks the sweater having a heart on it is foreshadowing the power of love being a defense against the Lich.

You gave enough fucks to post here

Well it works

>congrats faggots you didn't buy the book and now it's canned.
>Finn leaving behind his friends and actual family to go live with humans and the shitty new parent
I'm glad this is dead. You bring someone back from the dead and it isn't Joshua or Margaret, the ones who actually fucking raised Finn and his brothers. Fuck the writers, fuck this comic.

Good luck man, hope you enjoy it and that the godawful parts don't make you violently angry.

Have you even read the comic? He's not living with the humans.

>Finn leaving behind his friends and actual family to go live with humans and the shitty new parent
Are you an actual retard? Are you blind and illiterate? Finn didn't stay with the humans or his mom he was alone and since his friends helped build the house he had more connection with them than the humans.
>You bring someone back from the dead and it isn't Joshua or Margaret
What the fuck you want to bring his parents back to life? Are you for real, that's so damn retarded. I love Joshua and Margaret and wish they got more action but they should stay dead because bringing them back would be in the top 3 of most retarded things the show ever did.

You're an idiot, fuck you.

Power of love and the sweater Princess Bubblegum gave Finn hehehe Interesting

And A serious about a boy adventuring with his Dog ends...Into A homeless boy getting a pity party. Yea way to ruin fun with lesbian plot points taking over Oooooo

At least the whole original crew including the creator of the show had decided to use the sweater, it was kind of a joke at the same time and it was fine

I'd like to do this but I don't know if that will actually support the parts of the comic I liked. Will BOOM actually look at it and be like "Okay the Finn arc sold more than the first arc, people must have liked that more" or will they just view the comic as a whole and group all the sales into some average or something?
I don't know if they focus on story arcs like that and then give more attention to specific ones that sold better.

Don’t let niganon year you say that he’ll throw a shitfit