Calarts doesn't exist

calarts doesn't exist

Attached: thesteeman.jpg (517x436, 24K)

Neither does Finland, but people will still claim they do.

but it's right here op

Attached: CIA-20060421-4018.jpg (1500x1000, 388K)

Go back to having sex with Azula, Steven

Attached: AE2F2BDA-60A5-402F-8090-2BAE33EC9FA0.jpg (210x240, 11K)

Next time you'll say this crossover is fake?

Attached: 1552208032982.png (640x480, 384K)

>Phonefag

Oh no, I have a phone, you’ve hurt me deeply

Why does that place look so dead?

honestly even if it DID exist I don't see how it could possibly "ruin the industry".

Attached: Mario_10in_Plush_Doll_POP.png (103x83, 8K)

Or maybe it's because it's a professional shot that isn't meant to have people in it.

Attached: 8474739.jpg (400x398, 25K)

fag

A $50,000 tuition fee will do that

It kinda exists but people exaggerate/overreact about the "issue". Cartoons made around the same time have similar art styles or traits, that's it. I'd imagine people in the future will still complain on how cartoons look like even if they don't look like Steven Universe or like Star Vs, might even still call it calarts

Attached: D0LOat-UUAcX9tE.jpg (933x1024, 120K)

Wait what? Then who is this Finishes pen pal I've had for years.

Except a bean with a worm-shaped mouth isn't enough to determine a style. I want a cohesive argument about the modern definition of "Calarts style".

>isn't meant to have people in it
>there is very clearly a person in the shot
Gee, I sure hope the photographer got fired for that blunder

Well to some people, it is. What Calarts is varies, it can be what you listed to many, it can also be something a person doesn't like. I have heard Netflix's Carmen Sandiego and Hazbin Hotel be referred as Calarts

Well, that one person was relatively in the background and blurry, so maybe it WAS an accident

I can do it to, watch user

newfag

So why didn't they take another picture?

I was under the impression Calarts style was signified through beanheads, crappy off-model animation with a hint of desperately trying to be hip and relevant.

Does this logic just apply automatically to reboots that change their artstyles???

Attached: Carmen-Sandiego.png (618x412, 403K)

Either they didn't notice or care.

How could you not notice that?

well my second example wasn't a reboot, so no.

>every conversation on this thread means samefagging

are you by any chance, retarded?

thanks for reminding me why i don't come to calarts threads anymore. there isn't enough actually worth arguing over and nobody gives a fuck, derailing everything. you're all ruining my shows fuck off

Guess they just didn’t care then

samefag

Then they should be fired.

nigga what

Attached: jenny.png (450x350, 35K)