Does anyone Remember Almost naked animals?

does anyone Remember Almost naked animals?

recently found out my collage professor used to be a writer for this show

Attached: ANA-BBF-WS-HERO-SOURCE_0027_Layer_4_800_400.jpg (800x400, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGUNqq3jVLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there was an episode where the duck vomited everywhere and it gave me a decent laugh, that's all i could remember though. What did your professor say about it, anything interesting?

Toronto sucks

Yeah, I remember the rabbit having a crush on the dog and the show being pretty lame

he wrote episodes using the "Trey and Matt" method of writing
youtube.com/watch?v=vGUNqq3jVLg

canadian media scene is a money grubbing wasteland full of so called "developers" and "producers" that throw money around to develop shows that never get made even after working in the industry for 20 years yet they still get money out of it

Welcome to Toronto.

>my collage professor used to be a writer for this show

Which one?

This is my favourite modern day Canadian cartoon

Honestly, as just a show with just cartoon animals running a hotel it would have been fine. The almost naked thing and the ugly arty style that came with it are what made the show hard to watch.

The Orange Fizzy Blues

prude and basepilled

It actually had less gross humour than 6teen or Total Drama (at least the designs were actually cartoony)

I recognize that, its why I think if the show itself had a more appealing art style I would have enjoyed it more. I think a lot of the jokes landed well and I like the cartoon slapstick, but the shaved animal think is just weird to me. Especially with animals like the octopus, looks like somebody just glued some hair to him. I will say it is still better than most of what Canada produces.

I didn't like this show, but i dig the art style and colors, I'll give it that. It seems like it could've been appealing if they didn't...y'know...fuck it up so bad.

Why were they naked? What did it add?

i liked this show, no reason in particular, it was dumb as shit and didn't do anything other than be another shitty teletoon show, but it was something to watch after work.

I'm surprised people found the artstyle grotesque (but then again I grew up on Klasky-Csupo Nicktoons)

Nothing (most Canadian cartoons have a basic plot/setting so they can use any type of story)

They bought the character designs from Noah Z. Jones and everything else (the basic plot, the writing, characters and setting) was made by Ontarians

Attached: almost naked animals.jpg (964x767, 140K)

>there are posters getting nostalgic over Almost Naked Animals
Get off my board zoomers

Honestly, most of those characters are fine and the background art was nice. Its the animals that should not have hair but still have stubble that turned me off of it. I know its a minor nitpick but it bothers me every time I look at the show.

Your professor is a hack. This show was awful,and will be remembered as fondly as all Canadian animation, which it never is. Unwatchable, unredeemable, shit.

That show makes me angry is so many levels.

>recently found out my collage professor used to be a writer for this show
Explain that, have you ever talked to him about it?

Attached: Autistic rage Nikki.jpg (712x604, 45K)

Never forget

Attached: Braceface_title_card.jpg (371x324, 34K)

Name one (1) redeeming factor of this show.

Dude goes to college but can't spell it. Obviously his professors are hacks.

However, the first season of Total Drama Island is objectively kino, so your second point is moot.

>The Orange Fizzy Blues
How was that episode?

there is good shit in canada but it's almost always made in quebec, lasts only one season and is never released on dvd or in the us so it's just sorta lost forever left for some faggots on Yea Forums to circlejerk over for days

Attached: fred's head.jpg (300x168, 9K)

I remember liking it. I remember hating it. I remember liking it again, and only because I learned that I wanted to fuck the bunny.

Attached: 1519339778457.jpg (247x247, 32K)

Pretty sure that's grounds to drop a course

I thought it was the sloth. from what I recall, the bunny hated the dog

>my collage professor used to be a writer for this show
I would suddenly call the quality of my degree and education into question.

The main character has the same voice actor as Max from Sam & Max. That's all I remember about this eyesore.

spbp

Average (nothing really groundbreaking but that's what people expect from Canadian cartoons)

The look of the characters are so unappealing that i never and will never watch an episode of it. Remind him why he's stuck teaching instead of creating.

Vancouver cartoons > Montreal cartoons > Toronto cartoons

Everyone’s gotta pay bills, user. Sometimes you’ve gotta take work you’re not proud of and follow all the Canadian fart joke regulations to get that cash.

Tips for emigrating to Canada to take advantage of those sweet sweet animation subsidies?

I'm glad your professor was able to get a job at a university despite having brain damage.

go to quebec or BC mostly because that where most of the artistic talent hangs out and you get really high subsidies in quebec especially if you write it and voice it in both french and english

>not the sloth
You are not a thinking man, I'm afraid.