Doctor Strange Sequel Leak

*Set 2 Years after Endgame

*Nightmare is main villain, Viggo Mortensen and Christian Bale are the top two choices to play him.

*Disco-based soundtrack

*Wong and Palmer have a relationship, while Strange and Nightmare's daughter, Clea, have a relationship.

*Eva Green is the top choice for Clea

*Tilda Swinton returns as the Ancient One in flashbacks.

*Quantum Realm and The Cancerverse play big parts in the story

*Baron Mordo is a side antagonist

*Namor is only in the third act. Zachary Quinto is the top and only choice for Namor. There was talk about genderbending the role, but the idea was dismissed early in production,

Attached: new-doctor-strange-image-of-the-sorcerer-supreme-in-his-sanctum-sanctorum.jpg (2048x1363, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q6QksihDpg8?t=47
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nightmare
>Eva Green
>Cancerverse
I want to believe

I always thought namor should be Asian/half Asian.

Seems neat if true. Was wishing for Mephisto but Eva Green as Clea sells it.

Oh, don't forget Magik, played by Annasophia Robb! Oh, and Ghost Rider has been confirmed, played by NICOLAS CAGE! And they will also set up Shuma Gorrath!

Get real. If we don't know what Avengers Endgame is like a month away, you know jack shit about Dr. Strange 2!

>talk about genderbending the role

Attached: 1413760419180.png (376x393, 195K)

>Clea is now nightmare’s daughter
Guess the nightmare realm is going to be the one with cycling monarches now

Nightmare is basically confirmed

Buddy, how many fucking "leaks" have you made this week? Give it a rest

>le Namor is Spock meme
Come on, user. We all know Marvel will cast an Asian.

>Wong will be smashing Rachel McAdams
Absolutely Based

Attached: 1550728134537.png (500x332, 147K)

>There was talk about genderbending the role,
Who? Namor?

They’re saving Mephisto for the inevitable Strange/Doom crossover.

Attached: E28E8588-617D-436E-8744-9A31B0749421.jpg (635x822, 173K)

>The Lenard Nemoy will never play Namor

Attached: 1552875246731.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Tone down the humor (no need to remove it, just don't try and make it into Iron Man tier quips) and up the sorcery shit and you'd probably have a much better movie than the first.

I’d be a missed opportunity not to cast an Asian.

Attached: 40D37041-CB2D-495B-9012-885E2652AE86.jpg (1284x1252, 379K)

>genderbended namor
fuck my penis

>genderbend Namor
Will she fuck Sue or Reed?

>Namor
Yeah this is fake

>Sue or Reed
what makes you assume they will do F4? they cant recover from pic related

Attached: fantastic-four-2015-poster-movie-wallpaper-thing-human-torch-mr-fantastic-invisible-woman.jpg (1920x1200, 271K)

>Quantum Realm
Why? It's not mystical.
>Cancerverse
If they do this, it will be some non-descript universe like the Dark Dimension and not an alternate universe where Death was banished. And since it has ties to Shuma Gorath, i doubt they'd introduce it without at least teasing him.

>*Eva Green is the top choice for Clea
This is a bad choice...because Disney/Marvel will never let her go nude.

Namor rights are like Hulk rights where they only lack solo movie rights aren't they:?

I had been assuming Namor would be part of the F4 rights, which Marvel now has thanks to Disney buying Fox.

But then I remembered that Namor dates back to the 1940s.

I am so thirsty for a well-portrayed Dr. Doom I'm not sure if I'm even alive anymore

>Mortensen and Cancerverse
I would be moderately excited if not for the faggot in lead role

>>Quantum Realm
>Why? It's not mystical.

Magic and cosmic are intertwined in the MCU

Rude

>Namor is only in the third act

BS

Namor's movie rights are an even bigger clusterfuck than Hulk or Fantastic Four.

>I had been assuming Namor would be part of the F4 rights, which Marvel now has thanks to Disney buying Fox.

Fox didn't own the F4 user. Stop buying into the Mouse's propaganda.

Can't imagine why.

Attached: Namorita lifting.jpg (500x610, 67K)

>The Cancerverse
Yeah right
>Namor is only in the third act. Zachary Quinto is the top and only choice for Namor.
Yuck
>There was talk about genderbending the role, but the idea was dismissed early in production.
Why fucking genderbend Namor when you fucking have Namora and Nita avaiblable, also they can't use Namor.

Nice try though.

>Why fucking genderbend Namor when you fucking have Namora and Nita avaiblable, also they can't use Namor.

lel
>why genderbend Mar-vell?

>*Disco-based soundtrack

Attached: 1506054592064.png (719x896, 484K)

You had me at Clea.

Asterisk user, you got the worst "leaks" available.

>Set 2 Years after Endgame
So we're just totally abandoning the pretense that Infinity War had consequences, huh?

Viggo Mortensen? Not a chance in hell. He wouldn't touch cape movies.

>disco based soundtrack

Nice.

Attached: 1553237239232.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

>Zachary Quinto as Namor

Attached: Superman_disgusted.png (390x299, 142K)

>Disco soundtrack
>Clea Nightmare's daughter instead of Dormammu's niece

Ehhh. I also don't want to see them cast another great actor like Viggo or Bale and waste him like they did Mads. Dude got like one good scene.

I didn't like Mar-Vell getting genderbent but the explanation for that was Anne Boden getting fuckign lazy and suggesting merging both Bening's character with Mar-Vell. it wasn't just "Lets make Mar-Vell a woman" just because.

Doing it to Namor is retarded, doing it just because is even more retarded, especially when they already have two female Namors.

Uh user, Strange died in Avengers. Your fake leak is beyond retarded.

I don't know what's worse the fact that someone is sad and pathetic enough to keep making these threads or the fact that most of the people here are stupid enough to believe them

But then no one is going to take it seriously when Sue Storm gets the hots for him.

>There was talk about genderbending the role, but the idea was dismissed early in production,

The fact that this was even considered is why I'm quitting the MCU.

>Nightmare's daughter, Clea
pass

>Disco
>youtu.be/Q6QksihDpg8?t=47

Start at 47 seconds

You know the snap is gonna be undone right?

>they had an idea they considered in 2016 and quickly got rid of
>my masculinity is even too fragile to take that
>MUH IMPERIUS REX

If you're quitting the MCU, can you also quit bitching about it online?

>Wong and Palmer have a relationship

This sounds so weird. But I like all those leaks so I want to believe.

Or that people legit think Doctor Strange is dead and not getting a sequel despite Scott Derickson confirming one is being made

You must be a special type of stupid to think Endgame isn’t going to undo those consequences

>*Eva Green is the top choice for Clea
breast kino is back on the menu boys!

>*Disco-based soundtrack

unless you're trying to say synthwave (because let's face it setting Doctor Strange shit to Carpenter Brut would be baller) I don't think this is remotely correct

>*Namor is only in the third act. Zachary Quinto is the top and only choice for Namor

Fake because there is no way Hollywood would consider something this perfect

>Namor

Marvel doesn't even own the rights.

...Unless they're divided up the same as the Hulk.

He can appear in crossover films without Universal dicking them over, IIRC. A standalone film with his name as top billing is where they'd face a challenge.

A Mordo film about him stealing magic while infinity war was ongoing would unironically be more interesting for me than this film

I'm not a Namor fan, but he is absolutely what the MCU needs.

You've got Tony Stark, corporate billionaire, good guy. T'Challa, King of his People, having to make tough decisions, good guy. Dr Strange, whose power puts him above human morality, still a good guy.

Namor's a dick. He's an egotist, and puts his people before the world constantly. He's a doorway to both the Illuminati and The Cabal, and could bring real moral quandries to the heroes that remain after Phase 4.

Which, let's face it, is what we need. We can't just tell more cookie-cutter superhero movies after this. Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange proved that formula is what's holding down the genre.

>He can appear in crossover films without Universal dicking them over, IIRC
That's never been stated afaik, people just assume because he's at Universal too.

>Disco-based soundtrack
But why?

oh man if Namorita appears i hope she's a barefooter.

Isn't Namor connected to Set?

So are they going to the this to Eternals and hint at Set plotting against the Celestials?