BLACK ADAM Movie Will Feature The Justice Society

>Warner Bros Pictures' BLACK ADAM, starring Dwayne Johnson, will reportedly introduce the Justice Society of America to the DCEU ahead of a potential spinoff.

>The movie reportedly adapts the "Black Reign" storyline, where Black Adam returns from a millennia-long exile and seizes control of his Middle Eastern homeland of Khandaq, forcing the Justice Society to intervene to prevent an international incident.

>Hawkman will reportedly serve as Black Adam's main rival in the movie, and a Middle Eastern actor as physically imposing as Johnson is already being searched. Stargirl and Atom-Smasher will be supporting characters, and the movie will explore their romantic relationship.

screenrant.com/black-adam-movie-hawkman-stargirl/

Attached: Black Adam.png (643x625, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hnentertainment.co/will-doctor-fate-appear-in-the-black-adam-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so happy that we are in a time when Johns is able to use his JSA run as the basis for multiple live action adaptations

>Stargirl and Atom-Smasher will be supporting characters, and the movie will explore their romantic relationship.
oh boy

Please stop ruining the things I love by giving them movies

Please please PLEASE let him be a bad guy

Attached: Black Adam Alex Ross.jpg (900x1350, 149K)

>A middle eastern man as physically imposing as Johnson

Good luck, Middle east genetics are so fucked due to inbreeding they all look like malnourished rats.

Best you can get is a twink.

>we could've had a JSA standalone film
>instead we get anti-hero Black Adam the film featuring the two most boring JSA members
At least it has Hawkman.

>Stargirl and Atom-Smasher will be supporting characters, and the movie will explore their romantic relationship.

Isn't Atom Smasher an adult and Stargirl a teen? Come to think of it she had a thing for Capt Marvel as well. Stargirl just likes older guys!

Finally some good fucking news about this. I was really worried we'd have to sit through some shitty Scorpion King Reboot that was a Black Adam prequel set in ancient Khandaq. On ward and upward. Not every Superhero needs an origin, but this is a great way to set upthe Jsa for future use without getting bogged down by continuity. Only thing i dont like is that all these DC movies are based off of Johns stuff (JL, aquaman, shazam, even WW1 was partially written by him) DC DOES have other writers even if they pretend like they dont

Oh, god.
The DCEU train has no stops and I'm loving every minute of this ride.

this is why johns has been taking his sweet fucking time with doomsday clock and the jsa

he's an exec producer for all WB films, and is going to have yet another one of his OC storylines be put in for maximum synergy and royaltybux, just like bendis

I hope he gives Hawkman the Rock Bottom and Atom Smasher the People's Elbow

>Atom-Smasher
Bring in Edge again

Well she knew Billy was the same age as her when they were dating.

Edge can't take a bump without risk of being paralyzed for life. That's how bad his neck is

>will reportedly introduce the Justice Society of America to the DCEU ahead of a potential spinoff.

You're illiterate. Read my post again, slowly if you have to.

But this is a movie, they can get his a body double

>Middle Eastern actor as physically imposing as Johnson
lol, fucking how?

Yes, but she flirted with Capt. Marvel before she knew he was Billy. Finding out he was Billy just made it ok for her to date him. Heck, even after she started dating Billy she was always flirtier with Capt Marvel then with age appropriate Billy.

Attached: Crushing on Capt Marvel.jpg (236x238, 23K)

So it's basically the first Deadpool movie with Adam doing his thing but getting roped in by a few JSA members. I wonder how they're gonna justify Adam being unaware that the wizard has chosen a new champion.

Attached: tmp_zaCgRO_4d9c4b4e87b3b69f_MCDDEAD_FE014.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

yeah they are better off using a mulatto or east african.

I hope the person they cast for Stargirl is CUTE, and I hope the JSA spills over into the inevitable Shazam sequel so Billy and Stargirl can get some screen time together.

That reminds me. Do you guys think DC should attempt to continue their Justice League timeline, or do you think they should just ignore it, and try to expand the JSA instead?

Attached: 1490086360558.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

>casting a wrestler who can barely act in a superhero movie so he can fight another wrestler as the villain
>lol just use his stunt double
I know the fight will be mostly CGI anyways, but what's even the point then. I guess it makes for a decent flash reference, but i feel like if you're gonna go for the "In joke" of having two wrestlers duke it out you should have one scene where you limit the effects for the most part and they use their classic moves. Cena as shazam was kind of a goofy choice anyways...but Atom Smasher...i could be down

He probably caees more about khandaq than the wizard

Attached: that boy ain't right.jpg (400x300, 57K)

Don't equate Adam to Deadpool, you moron.

well, captain marvel is pretty good looking

I will have to reread JSA to refresh my memory.

Though Have Billy and Courtney interacted post Flashpoint other than that panel and in Doomsday Clock?

>Good luck, Middle east genetics are so fucked due to inbreeding they all look like malnourished rats.
I BREAK YOUR BACK I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Attached: iu[1].png (562x408, 271K)

Weird way of going about a Black Adam movie? I assumed it would be set in the past and be setup for him as the villain in Shazam 2.

Stargirl is for Billy dammit!

Attached: 76ae19fc91066938b46cecf2c25fe74a.png (500x500, 174K)

>a Middle Eastern actor as physically imposing as Johnson is already being searched
Does one even exist? And why are they going with a Middle Eastern actor for modern day Hawkman who has always been white?

Attached: courtXal.jpg (475x687, 238K)

Where's your fucking neck?

Can't wait for Atom Smasher to be turned into a nigger and Johns sister getting blacked.

How long before he gets fired after an outcry about him not being Middle-Eastern?

>DCEU

JUSTice Society

They were talking and appeared attacking together in Doomsday Clock so at least Cereal Lord didn't forget about it completely, even if it's literally nothing.

There is always hope user

Attached: 3132811-3796257148-billy.png (600x600, 405K)

Ya anyone who thinks Billy and Stargirl will ever hook up again is living a pipe dream.

Boy oh boy I hope Nebula gets killed off in Endgame so Karen Gillan can play Hawkwoman

Attached: 8r07532vr91r3rr8.jpg (700x350, 60K)

I'm okay with ship Dont tell Jay

So do I it's cute.

Attached: tumblr_olhtcwUyHR1qai61bo1_1280.jpg (1139x640, 92K)

So StarGirl will definitely not be a blonde, right?

Here's hoping SEN can meme Geoff into it somehow, she does some art for the Shazam book after all.

Attached: carrying.png (800x960, 387K)

They seem to get along. Plus it's been a while since Courtney did anything. Her appearing in the Shazam book would be something

He knows

Attached: tumblr_m3eozoXP4R1rvn8llo1_1280.jpg (1200x680, 58K)

When was the last time Courtney appeared? I know she was part of JLU but I have no idea what she has been doing since joining that team.

Attached: tumblr_mt77pif0bx1qai61bo1_640.png (640x640, 252K)

Courtney and Billy's relationship ends in tragedy, why do you fags want it?

She was in Doomsday Clock hanging out with Billy on the space trip to Mars to stop Doctor Manhattan and I never thought I would type such a sentence.
Because Jay's not around to cockblock Billy

It can be different this time user, they can make it

Attached: scan0032m.jpg (646x1024, 169K)

fucking speed force boomer

>Hawkwoman
It's Geoff Johns. You're getting Kendra.

Ya I knew that much.

Jay was right in doing so.

Jay was right given the context he was aware of. However both Courtney and Billy are the same age and technically did nothing wrong.

Shippers beware.

Attached: tumblr_mpgz431BVv1qai61bo1_640.jpg (640x747, 215K)

I fucking hate Kendra so much though...

So he can also play Khufu in flashback scenes without it looking awkward as fuck. Though then they should really be looking for a north African.

Everyone hates Kendra. Worst Hawk.

Attached: LivingWeaponHawkman.png (1073x718, 1.8M)

Young, hormonal girls hit on hot, older authority figures all the time. We just expect men to ignore their pubescent advances.

Billy, turns out, is a teenager so they can do the teenage tango all they want.

Johns loves Captain Marvel and he literally created Courtney, so it's not a surprise his favorite character is dating his OC (who is actually his sister and now I realize it's kind of weird Johns was, at one point, imagining his underage sister banging his favorite superhero).

If Stargirl and Atom-Smasher fuck on screen, it will be clear Johns has been corrupted by Hollywood.

Shazam is Johns favorite superhero?

Is this still acceptable and allowed on film or would it not be allowed by certain people?

Attached: jsa_40_0007.jpg (662x1022, 244K)

I'll take captain schizophrenia over Kendra any day.

abloo bloo bloo

No, it's mine.

>I wonder how they're gonna justify Adam being unaware that the wizard has chosen a new champion.
It's going to be a period movie. Why would the League be unaware of another superhero group?

When he's asked about his favorite heroes he always generically says The Flash and Captain Marvel/Shazam. They're clearly his favorites. Maybe he just likes lightning symbols.

Man I fucking loved Obsidian.

Yeah he always full of snark.

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1043x1600, 346K)

Aw yeah, fucking KateHunter. Quality teamups in this page.

Sadly he did jack shit during that team up. He went straight back home to go fuck his boyfriend/her law partner while she was getting the shit kicked out of her by scummy nacro corporatists. Waller/Bones had to bail her ass out.

Yeah, one of the sad things about gay characters is they often get devolved purely into just being so gay all the time and doing all the gay shit instead of being a character whose love interest happens to be the same sex.

But when Todd's actually doing shit it's usually gold.

need to bug the shit out of rock so he will make them add iron shiek and sabu as his henchmen in the movie

Attached: ecw8.gif (213x160, 987K)

They should have had john cena as shazam fight the rock black adam.

what makes them think they can do JSA after what they did to Justice League?

I mean at least we knew he was fucking his boyfriend. Usually gays back then in the 2000's were asexual weirdos who maybe had a boyfriend who they would only kiss once or hold hands.

This is still one of my favorite pages from that run.
>Hey son I, your somewhat still struggling with your sexuality father, can clearly tell that you just had anal sex with your boyfriend and I'm hear to tell you that your twin sister is dead

Attached: RCO011_w.jpg (971x1600, 464K)

Hey that sounds great.

based Scott

Makes a good argument for Doctor Fate being included too. Bring on the JSA > JLA threads hnentertainment.co/will-doctor-fate-appear-in-the-black-adam-movie/

But he's not. Black Adam did literally nothing wrong. He's a hero and a champion of justice.

black adam is a BITCH so fuck him

Listen here you JSA cunt that country was suffering, the people were oppressed, and the fact that you knew about it and did nothing makes you complicit in that suffering. Adam and Smasher saw the truth and acted.

He's a great dad.
>let my schizo gay son who just told you how batshit insane he truly is adopt, come on bitch we are fucking legendary superheroes

Attached: RCO014_1493700607.jpg (1055x1600, 422K)

hope they leave powergirl out of it. dc will fuck her up.some trans fat sjw/lgbtq individual will prob get the role.

Well that is a letter of recommendation if I have ever seen one.

She still said no in the end. She said no to Dr. Fate, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Ted Grant, etc.
Shit there must be an adoption crisis at DC when social workers won't let people adopt with these type of references.

Nah, she will be because it's Geoff John's sister and his sister was blonde.

How did he even take Jade's death. I don't remember them even addressing it but I might be wrong.

I agree, I get rejecting the JLA but the fricking JSA they are the one superhero team that is an actual family and no matter how crazy their world is they do manage to bring up the greatest heroes.

He took it pretty well, but I think him have a boyfriend helped through that. I kinda wonder if he could handle losing a lover like his old man can, but I really doubt he can. He isn't his father.

It was in Manhunter. I think Kate asked him about it and he said some shit about thanking the fact that Damon was there for him so what this guy said Goddamn it I want Manhunter back, hell that book was kept alive by Didio despite it heavily going into legacies and shit.

He tried killing himself to see if he could do it. No social worker would let him adopt damn kids.

Weren't Alan Scott's kids ridiculously OP?
Waller should have tried farming his sperm.

Which comic is this?

How the fuck did Billy and Courtney get so popular?
And what's with this meme of Jay cockblocking Billy?

All they need to do is just find a physically imposing Italian man and call it a day. Some can legit pass as middle easterners.

Pic related is wrestler "Muhammad Hassan" played by Marc Copani

Attached: a9e815f35ea6c436ba80e84f2aeb86f6b5bb8215_hq.jpg (713x714, 57K)

Well of the two Obsidian was the most op. Almost as op as his father.

>Did nothing wrong
>Wants to impose his rule over the planet
This is Dr Doom all over again

Thanks for letting me understand how much I want this. I would legitimately lose it.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x360, 1.79M)

I am pretty sure Black Adam only cares about imposing his rule over Khandaq.

Not true. The only reason why he sticks to Kandaq is because he won’t risk a full on war with The Justice League. Even he can’t take all of them on at once. Hell he just recently attacked the U.N. in Doomsday Clock because the JL was on Mars.

I hate how people are turning into spin-off Doomfags with Adam

>And what's with this meme of Jay cockblocking Billy?
There's a page of Jay telling Captain Marvel that it's not right for a man of his age to be kissing Courtney.

says the amerimutt

Attached: Le 56% Face.png (741x649, 23K)

It's a minor new52 title, Justice League of America, where Stargirl and Martian Manhunter have to get out of a mind prison during the Forever Evil event. Billy barely appears in it beyond that page, which is a shame, because Billy+Courtney is better than Atom Smasher.

>How long before he gets fired after an outcry about him not being Middle-Eastern?
I'm legitimately amazed that the Rock keeps being cast as whatever shade of brown the plot requires.

>Hey son I, your somewhat still struggling with your sexuality father, can clearly tell that you just had anal sex with your boyfriend and I'm hear to tell you that your twin sister is dead
Amazing.

Hello Mahmoud.

>Dwayne Johnson

Attached: 1416511030612.gif (250x188, 1.8M)

I think this would actually go over fine as long as the actor playing obsidian was gay.

user forgot to mention she died protecting a man with a higher count of dead girlfriends than alive.