IDW looking for a buyer

IDW looking for a buyer

news.tfw2005.com/2019/03/26/idw-media-holdings-j-p-morgan-retained-to-manage-review-process-385888

>J.P. Morgan Retained to Manage Process

>SAN DIEGO, CA – (BUSINESS WIRE)— March 25, 2019 – IDW Media Holdings, Inc. “IDWM” (OTCQX: IDWM), an integrated media company, announced today that it has initiated a review of strategic relationships and alternatives to maximize stockholder value and to realize the full potential of its vast content library and pipeline. IDWM has retained J.P. Morgan to assist in the review process.

Attached: IDW-MH-001.jpg (974x472, 48K)

I guess this means no Wynonna Earp season 4.

in b4 Disney

I wonder how will this affect Sonic's comics.

Will Disney buy them?

Who cares about IDW outside of tumblr users and nostalgiafags that can’t let go of the 80s?

RIP

Do they have any good original IPs?

>Stops making sonic comics
>Lost so much revenue they are looking for a buyer
No. Stop. How could we have ever seen this coming.

>I Don't Want

Kek

Hasbro should just make their move already

-IDW comic book writer Aubrey Sitterson lost his job on G.I. Joe...reimagined thecharacter Salvo as an overweight lesbian.

-Former IDW Editor-In-Chief Chris Ryall
Calls Fans "Idiots"

-IDW Publishing posted another massive loss in the third fiscal quarter that just ended July 31, 2018. The publishing division lost $801,000 in the third fiscal quarter according to the IDW Media Holdings Quarterly

Attached: 15484678.jpg (720x1200, 463K)

Someone should just lost out all there fuck ups

That was Archie. IDW is the current Sanic publisher, at least until either their plummeting revenue breaks them or the inevitable virtue-signaling pisses SoJ off.

And here I am rather hoping not and everything just gets better instead of worse.

This wouldn't have happened if they put out good comic books.

Apparently, not ALL of it was their fault. Sony forced the Ghostbusters remake characters into the books or something, not sure to which degree, for instance.

>What is TMNT

Well who didn't see this coming ?

DC is going to buy out Archie. IDW will go to Marvel. The entire industry will become the big two and then it will die. This is the future we deserve

Speak for yourself, I did nothing wrong.

DC, please buy them.

>risking them going under DilDio
>risking them falling in bendis' greasy meaty hands, including TMNT
u wot m8

I think it would be very funny.
>DC reprinting ROM and Transformers, as well as Rick Veitch's books

Dude. It's not worth the lulz.